Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Honeydukes ~ Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:53 am
For every smile in the world
There's someone out there crying
And each time something is born
Then something dies
Still the river keeps on floating
And we don't know what it is
And we don't know where we are going

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

hufflepuff │ third year │ halfblood

Donella wasn't very fond of sweets, but she didn't mind chocolate once in a while, and she did want to try the crystallized pineapple. Besides,
Billy liked sweets, so maybe she could get some things for him. Or Gertie. She waved to the blonde woman behind the counter, who was catching her breath after checking out a boisterous group of students on their way out with bags full of toffees. "Are you going to get anything?" she asked Rayne, deciding she'd wait to offer to pay until just before they were at the register. She didn't want to make things awkward beforehand, but she also didn't want to seem oblivious to the fact that Rayne obviously didn't have money to throw around. Not that Donella exactly did, either, but she was a lot better off than the other girl.

OOC:
Summer II

For every sunny sky
There's a sky that's grey with warning
And in the darkest night somewhere is morning
Still the wind keeps on blowing
Bound together with something

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:17 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
t h i r d y e a r s l y t h e r i n

╚═══════════════════╝

ѕecond cнanceѕ тнey don'т ever мaттer, people never cнange
once a w---e, you're nothing more, i'm sorry that'll never change
and about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
i'm sorry honey, i passed out, now look this way

The store was full of sweets and Rayne could practically feel her sweet tooth aching. She didn't get candy much at the orphanage and she was like most kids and loved the stuff. Right away, the urge to take something boiled inside her and Rayne glanced around at what would be easiest to filch. Donella asked if she was going to get anything and Rayne frowned. "Oh, um, probably. Maybe. You?" She glanced again at a shelf of sweets, then positioned herself between the shelf and Donella. Her heart raced as she considered the thought of stealing in front of her friend.

well there's a million other girls who do it just like you
looking as innocent as possible to get to who
they want and what they like, it's easy if you do it right
well i refuse, i refuse, i refuse!

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:00 am
Then something dies

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

Donella shrugged. "I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I wanted to get some chocolates and the crystallized pineapple." She didn't have a ton of pocket money; her mam thought it was irresponsible to give a thirteen year old much to spend, even if Donella considered herself far more responsible than most people her age. Rayne seemed... slightly nervous all of a sudden, although Donella had no idea why. She glanced around the shop, but they were the only ones present, aside from the shopkeeper. "They have chocolate frogs and ice mice," she added helpfully, not wanting to come right out and say 'those are cheap' but getting at it all the same.

OOC:
Summer II

For every sunny sky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:44 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke

╚═══════════════════╝

Rayne was watching Donella acutely, since they were the only one in the shop currently. There were a gaggle of kids outside, but they were the only ones inside. When Donella glanced away from her to look around the shop, Rayne's quick fingers grabbed a couple of the wrapped sweets and stuffed them in the pocket of her sweatshirt. "Neither of those sound good," she said, trying to deflect attention away from her theft. For some reason, she was nervous and her expression took on a nervous look to it. Why was she nervous? She'd stolen from dozens of Muggle shops and even slipped wallets out of the pockets of Muggles and wizards alike. But suddenly, she was nervous...

╔══════════════════╗
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:31 am
Then something dies

D O N E L L A
O L W E N
B R O W N

Donella saw something out of the corner of her eye when she momentarily glanced away, and looked back to see Rayne looking even more uncomfortable. "Did you just take something?" she blurted out in a hushed tone, before she could consider her words. Was she shocked? ...No, not really. But she never would have thought Rayne would just swipe something so casually in front of her, and from a sweets shop, no less! It was one thing to steal food if you were genuinely starving, and another to grab some candy because you didn't have the money.

OOC:
Summer II

For every sunny sky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:03 pm

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke

╚═══════════════════╝

Blue eyes went wide when Donella asked her if she took something and immediately, a rush of thoughts ran through her head. Usually, this is where she'd coolly say no and walk away. But for some reason, her mind froze over. "N...no," she said quietly, trying to maintain her normal blase demeanor and failing miserably. Her friend was looking at her with an almost accusing look. Rayne wasn't sure if she actually saw what she thought she saw, but something told her she'd been caught and she wanted to get away from the scene of the crime as fast as possible. "That... that's silly," she said with an unconvincing tone. Her eyes darted nervously towards the door and then back to her friend.

╔══════════════════╗
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:23 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse ) xx

I ѕpeɴт мy нιɢн ѕcнool cαreer, ѕpιт oɴ αɴd ѕнoved тo αɢree
                                                        So I coυld wαтcн αll мy нeroeѕ ѕell α cαr oɴ TV
                                                        Brιɴɢ oυт тнe old ɢυιlloтιɴe
                                                        We'll ѕнow 'eм wнαт we αll мeαɴ
                                                        Iғ I'м ѕo wroɴɢ, ѕo wroɴɢ, ѕo wroɴɢ-
                                                        How cαɴ yoυ lιѕтeɴ αll ɴιɢнт loɴɢ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's was nearly six in the afternoon, the time of the day that Mirzam would be more comfortable going out. After all, if anyone knew him, they would never see him going out beyond eight in the evening but he'd insist that it was just a precaution, even if the past ghosts that haunt him were gone now. Aside from that, dusk skies in Scotland can be really relaxing in the summer, even if Mirzam's unfortunate pallor didn't want to handle it. It's been three years since anything bad happened to him, so Mirzam felt that it was weird that he didn't have to fear about anyone following him.

But... he guessed that's a good thing. The problem was, Mirzam was still struggling to feel at ease about talking to people. That shouldn't be a problem though, since it's not like he was going to be obliged in making an serious conversation with a Honeydukes cashier or whatever. The only people he knew he could trust were Ada, Rick, Kenji, and Eriksson. But that's it, that circle was already big enough and Mirzam was content of making it stay that way. It's not like he needed more, since Mirzam was the type to really appreciate the small good things handed to him. One example was the sweets, obviously, which was why he was in Honeydukes, browsing the shelves and getting some Chocoballs, Bubblegums, and Salt Water Taffys. Mirzam actually never visited Honeydukes until now, so he was left wondering if the goods here was any different from what he had remembered in Sugarplum's.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Now wιll ιт мαттer loɴɢ αғтer I'м ɢoɴe?
                                                        Becαυѕe yoυ ɴever leαrɴ α ɢoddαмɴed тнιɴɢ!
                                                        Yoυ're jυѕт α ѕαd ѕoɴɢ wιтн ɴoтнιɴ' тo ѕαy
                                                        Aвoυт α lιғe loɴɢ wαιт ғor α нoѕpιтαl ѕтαy
                                                        Aɴd ιғ yoυ тнιɴĸ тнαт I'м wroɴɢ,
                                                        Tнιѕ ɴever мeαɴт ɴoтнιɴ' тo yα

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Later Summer 2043xx
                                                        wнere - Honeydukesxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тσиιgнт, ι'м gσииα нανє муѕєℓf α яєαℓ gσσ∂ тιмє
                                          ι fєєℓ αℓινє αи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ ι'ℓℓ тυяи ιт ιиѕι∂є συт, уєαн
                                          αи∂ fℓσαтιиg αяσυи∂ ιи є¢ѕтαѕу ѕσ ∂σи'т ѕтσρ мє иσω
                                          ∂σи'т ѕтσρ мє '¢αυѕє ι'м нανιиg α gσσ∂ тιмє, нανιиg α gσσ∂ тιмє

spaceMahavir was coming out of the back with a new case of Chocolate Frogs to put out on the sale's floor when he realized that there was a customer in the shop. He watched the guy for a second, then went about his business, stocking the new shipment and mentally checking it off of his list. Then, he mentally ran through what was left on his list, and winced a little bit. Alright, so even after having this job for a few years, he wasn't the best at keeping on track. He couldn't help it! He worked in a candy store, for crying out loud! There were plenty of customers, and customers were much more interesting than shipments. He couldn't help it if he got a tad distracted now and again!

spaceLike now, he thought, faintly amused at how he couldn't seem to keep his attention focused on the store itself for longer than a couple seconds without looking right back at the customer currently browsing their selection. And it wasn't enough that he was just a person who existed in the world (though that's really all it took to draw Havi's attention most of the time). He was attractive on top of it, in a very unique way, and had an air about him that intrigued Havi. Well, it would be poor customer service to not try and help him, Havi rationalized. He then ignored the fact that this was how he rationalized using customers to get out of work all the time.

spaceHe approached the other man with an easy smile, waving slightly before shoving his hands in his pockets.
                                          "Anything I can help you with?" he asked, though it came out more like a purr than anything else. He wasn't flirting on purpose, but then, he rarely did. Even his stance was flirtatious, chest open, hips tilted slightly forward, his expression a smirk and a quirked eyebrow. "If you could possibly require help, that would be marvelous, seeing as it would get me out of unpacking the shipment." Perhaps it would be frowned on, particularly by his boss, that he was outright informing the man that he was avoiding responsibilities. But Havi found that when he was playful with people, they tended to buy more, which was good for business. So, really, he was doing Bryony a favor. Not that she'd see it that way, most likely.

ι'м вυяиιи' тняσυgн тнє ѕку, уєαн, тωσ нυи∂яє∂ ∂єgяєєѕ
                                          тнαт'ѕ ωну тнєу ¢αℓℓ мє мιѕтєя fαняєинєιт
                                          ι'м тяανєℓιиg αт тнє ѕρєє∂ σf ℓιgнт
                                          ι ωαииα мαкє α ѕυρєяѕσиι¢ мαи συт σf уσυ

wнere - Honeyduke's
                                          wнen - Summer 2043
                                          wιтн - Mirzam
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:42 pm
User Image

Mirzam was fortunately attentive enough to notice that there's a guy approaching him, which only made him feel for anxious because like, what did this guy want from him? Did he do something wrong? Did the guy aim to lure him? He just wasn't sure, which only made him feel worse. He could only stare at the Indian guy with gold eyes in anticipation, though doing that made him nervous. Not because he was intimidating or anything, but because he... he looked so warm? Open? And what looked like a perpetual smiler? Basically everything Mirzam wasn't, to be honest. But then again, he rationalized that it'd be very cruel to ignore him, since the guy who looked like the assistant didn't deserve that.

"Well, um..." Mirzam stammered and blinked at him, then looked down timidly. Granted, he was still self-conscious about what he looked like, since he has a horizontal gash-like scar on his left cheek and gold eyes despite wearing glasses. Techically, he didn't need help. For real this time, Mirzam insisted. Though... he felt that he'll come off as rude if he said no, since the guy looked like he needed a short break according to his explanations. Still, Mirzam felt that he should still keep him at arm's reach, but he would never act like a jerk about it. That's cruel. "Technically no? And," Mirzam tried to smile, "I 'unno, though I actually never visited Hogsmeade before. Kinda unusual for a Hogwarts' nurse, I guess." Still looking down, he simple scratched the back of his head, now wondering if he sounded like a disaster...

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнere - Honeydukesxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:30 am
User ImageUser Image

тσиιgнт, ι'м gσииα нανє муѕєℓf α яєαℓ gσσ∂ тιмє
                                          ι fєєℓ αℓινє αи∂ тнє ωσяℓ∂ ι'ℓℓ тυяи ιт ιиѕι∂є συт, уєαн
                                          αи∂ fℓσαтιиg αяσυи∂ ιи є¢ѕтαѕу ѕσ ∂σи'т ѕтσρ мє иσω
                                          ∂σи'т ѕтσρ мє '¢αυѕє ι'м нανιиg α gσσ∂ тιмє, нανιиg α gσσ∂ тιмє

spaceThe man seemed nervous, he noticed. Skittish. Havi couldn't quite get a read on if he were shy, or if there was perhaps something deeper to it. Better to err on the side of caution, though. Logic dictated that the man had been though something rather serious, judging by both his demeanor and the scar on his face. It didn't look especially recent, but still, trauma was trauma, and Havi wasn't in the business of... well, getting in other people's business. Not unless it was of the bedroom variety, anyway. And obviously only if they were interested, which this guy probably wouldn't be. Which was a shame, because he was attractive, scar and all. Actually, the scar was sort of working for Havi, which was odd. He hadn't thought that was something he was into until just now.

spaceIt was all irrelevant, anyway, since the guy clearly wasn't interested in human contact, at least not more than was necessary to purchase something sweet. So he relaxed his stance and expression into something that was a little less of a come-on, a little more respectable employee, and shrugged.
                                          "Dunno, I figure you lot're pretty busy up there. Hospital wing was always booked solid when I was in school, anyway." He chuckled lightly. "I'll leave you to it, then. Work on the shipment and whatnot. Boss'll probably appreciate it. But, uh, you need anything, just let me know, yeah? Name's Havi, so. Just shout. Or, you know. Call at a reasonable but audible volume." With that, he waved, pushed off the shelf he'd been leaning against, and headed towards the back to see what else needed to be put out for sale.

spaceNot wanting to leave the shopfront unattended for too long with a customer inside, Havi ended up carrying more to the front in one trip than he normally would've. He set the boxes down behind the counter with an audible thump, glad he'd had the forethought to stack them with the heaviest offerings on the bottom so nothing was crushed. Nobody wanted to deal with a whole case of ruined sugar quills after they'd gotten some Bertie Botts dropped on them, after all. He started opening up the case on top, glancing over at the customer every few seconds. Curiosity, nothing more, of course. But he knew better than to be nosy. That, at least, was something he'd figured out in his life.

ι'м вυяиιи' тняσυgн тнє ѕку, уєαн, тωσ нυи∂яє∂ ∂єgяєєѕ
                                          тнαт'ѕ ωну тнєу ¢αℓℓ мє мιѕтєя fαняєинєιт
                                          ι'м тяανєℓιиg αт тнє ѕρєє∂ σf ℓιgнт
                                          ι ωαииα мαкє α ѕυρєяѕσиι¢ мαи συт σf уσυ

wнere - Honeyduke's
                                          wнen - Summer 2043
                                          wιтн - Mirzam
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:59 am
User Image

Mirzam smiled, since he actually felt amused about how busy people like him were. No really, that was actually amusing to think about. "Nah, it's not that bad. Usually my patients have fever, engage to fist fights, and were hexed into having deer horns. But other than that, it's not as bad as what would my coworker say about St. Mungos." That would most likely explain Madame Kavanagh's motherly nature to students, almost similar to Mary Poppins.

Mirzam felt a slight sting on his chest when he felt like he probably pushed Havir away, though he pretended to go along with it and just nodded to Havir's semi-farewell statement. Damn it, maybe he didn't learn his lesson about trying to reconnect with people. After all, his therapist reminded him that it was not a good idea to isolate himself to the majority of people. Now Mirzam felt very conflicted: he wanted to believe that maybe Havir was a genuinely nice person, but his anxiety was telling him to hold his guard up. He decided to at least try... and hope for the best if it's going to go well. It's not... it's not like he was obliged to share everything about him, right? Also, Mirzam wasn't sure: was he crushing on a handsome Indian guy or was it just because he was nice?

He went ahead to the counter with the sweets he carried, curiously looking at Havir while trrying not to look obvious about it. "Well uh," Mirzam started, now sounding unsure, it was clear that as much as he really wanted to try initiating a conversation... he was bad at it. "My name's Mirzam by the way and- yeah- I'm buying these. Stuffs. It's half for my office in school and..." Mirzam scratched the back of his head once more, "I just happen to be a fan of bubblegum? And semi-salty candies." Which was true, actually, Mirzam preferred chewing gum back at school, too, much to his Salem teachers' disdain. "So like... you know, what about you?"

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнere - Honeydukesxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Himself
                                                        xxxxxx

Cara Miakitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 11:56 am
The door slammed loud and rose up
A cloud of dust on us
Footsteps follow down through
The hollow sound, torn up.
And you will go to Mykonos
With a vision of a gentle coast

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

sixth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun knew they probably looked ridiculous, her stalking along and him hurrying after her, but she made a beeline for the sweets shop anyways. "Honeydukes," she said shortly. Part of was pretty hungry, and maybe she'd be better equipped to deal with his shite after a sugar rush. Despite every fiber of her wanting to let the door slam in his face, she did begrudgingly hold it for him, and then stepped inside the cool, pleasant smelling shop. It was, predictably, fairly busy, but she skirted around a crowd of seventh years, and gazed over the shelves and shelves of candies and chocolates. "What kind of candy do you like?" she asked automatically. She could just ignore him for the next hour or so, but she had agreed to go with him, and that probably meant actually interacting with him. After Dagrun was a woman of her word. She reached up to try to grab a box of Every Flavour Beans, but only succeeded in knocking it further back into the shelf. She wasn't very short, but she wasn't terribly tall either. Giving up, she picked up a pack of pumpkin pasties instead.

OOC:
Yukina101

And a sun to maybe dissipate
Shadows of the mess you made
How did animals in the snow tipped pines, I find
Hatching from the seed of your thin mind, all night?
Brother you don't need to turn me away
I was waiting down at the ancient gate

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 4:47 pm
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will wondered if Dagrun got a sick thrill or joy from making him actually have to run after her in order to keep up with her militaristic stride. He rolled his eyes childishly when she told him she wanted to visit Honeydukes first if only because they were basically right in front of the ruddy shop as she said it. He wasn't too surprised she held the door for him, as much as it pains him to admit it she was always going to be the Duchess of Decentness whenever she could. At her question over candy choices he shrugged before realizing she wasn't even looking in his general direction. How kind. "I like sour stuff, usually the kind should prolly have warning labels. And of course, you can't really go wrong with chocolate." Actually that last part was a lie. He'd had the misfortune of biting into chocolate and finding s**t like candied fruit that just completely ruined it for him. He may prefer almonds and peanuts in his but he draws the line at fruit. Will watched on in bemusement as Dagrun attempted to reach a box of Bertie Botts before giving up and wanted to comment on it but decided against it for once. Instead he walked away and returned a few minutes later with a stool he'd found tucked away under one of the tables probably by one of the workers. He slid it over to her never looking at her but instead perused a box of exploding bonbons. "I don't wanna assume anything but you can use that if you need to. I'd offer but I know firsthand how people of lower than average heights react." he offered airily then sniffing derisively at the price of the bonbons. Three galleons for ten?! He could make his own freaking bonbons thanks very much.

The Forgotten Weasley

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:54 pm
The door slammed loud and rose up
A cloud of dust on us
Footsteps follow down through
The hollow sound, torn up.
And you will go to Mykonos
With a vision of a gentle coast

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

sixth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun wrinkled her nose. "I don't like sour things. But I do like chocolate. Especially chocolate with caramel," she said thoughtfully. "Or almonds. And I love fudge. I only hate white chocolate. Or chocolate covered fruit," she added. "But maybe that's just because I don't like strawberries much." She wouldn't say she was a picky either, necessarily, but she despised almost everything strawberry flavored. It reminded her of sweetened medicine. Blueberry by far the superior choice. Although she'd expected him to soundly mock her for not being able to reach, to her surprise he went over and got her a stool. "Thank you," she said, stepping up onto it to grab the box. "But I am average height, you know. 5'5" isn't lower than average." It was not necessarily taller than average either, but they didn't need to discuss that. "The bonbons are worthless," she said, casting a look over them. "You're better off with the toffees."

OOC:
Yukina101

And a sun to maybe dissipate
Shadows of the mess you made
How did animals in the snow tipped pines, I find
Hatching from the seed of your thin mind, all night?
Brother you don't need to turn me away
I was waiting down at the ancient gate

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:26 pm
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will just hm'd as she made disagreed on sour candies-to each their own he guessed-but was slightly surprised about the chocolate part. He figured she'd like chocolate (only dark hearted psychopaths didn't like chocolate in his books) but he figured she'd like the super dark stuff or like the salted caramel. Y'know, pleasure and pain sorta deal. Hearing her go on about fudge and sweets...she was almost normal. It was hella weird. "I like almonds too." he mentioned with a touch of surprise. "And fruit and chocolate is literally the worst. It's like someone giving you a free galleons and then it turns into toenail clippings." he exasperated with a dramatic shudder. Although...that does give him a really good idea for another prank against Colby. The guy was getting complacent again and he couldn't have that. Will thought Dagrun's dislike of strawberries was a bit weird but elected to not broadcast it verbally but mostly threw a look since he'd heard of people who didn't eat them due to allergies but never just not liking them. Then again he couldn't talk; his siblings thought he was an alien because he hated grapes. The stupid things had a weird texture and to top it off they tasted like lake water on a good day.

He felt momentary smugness at Dagrun's surprise at his-admittedly-surprising generosity and just scoffed as she countered that she was in fact average though it was different than his usual scoffs towards her. Less abrasive maybe? "Then you should sue most stores for placing products higher than average if that's the case." Will snarked before putting back the bonbons. He just gave a nod to show he heard her opinion before looking for something else to guy. His eyes caught on some cockroach clusters and he involuntarily shuddered and averted his eyes elsewhere. He freaking hated those things and unless they were specifically in use for a diabolical plan, he tried to stay far far away. Seeing some blood pops randomly pop into view he looked over a package of those remembering he and Jack had only sent Desi one MYWYWSH package since the year began. Even though she lived here, it was the thought that counted, right?

The Forgotten Weasley

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff