Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
DTI New Year!! (Contest Over, spend points now!!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see a daily reward system?
  Yes
  No
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:02 am
User ImageHappy New Year Tamers!!User Image

I hope everyone had a great Holiday season and that those that were here enjoyed the Secret Santa Event!! I can't wait to move
into this new year and get some energy back into the guild (and hopefully into Gaia in general). The Crew and I have some good ideas that we hope
will steer the Guild in the right direction but as always we will need your help to pull off any of it! We also want to hear some of your
ideas for what you want to see happen this year!

Here's a list of things that we want to see and things that have already been done since December:

New Things-
-New RP Set Up (Finished and ready to go!!)
-Forum organization (In Progress 60% done)
-Secret Santa 2017 (Done!!)

Things to look forward to-
-Major events like a Royal Knights and Demon Lord events
-Possible Daily Reward Program (In the works, any idea appreciated)
-Revamped Card Battles
-New Digidex Site
-Changes to the Digimon list
-Tamer Rewards/TotM
-Crew Recruiting!!! (You will definitely get some say in this one!)

On top of that I want to know what your thoughts are so let's discuss below.

Stay tuned for the contest in Post two!!

:ToC:
-Intro-
-Contest Rules-
-Prize Shop-
-New Ideas-
-Prize Pick Up-

Check in post:New 1/16/2017

We want to see how many active users/lurkers we have right now so come post in this thread to "Check in" and let us know you are still around, checking in will get you 10 points!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 am
User ImageNew Year, New DTI!User Image

So the focus of this thread is to come up with ways to improve the DTI experience.
So why not have a contest that focuses on that!! So this is how things are going to work:

Rules-
-You will get 5 points for every new idea to improve the guild you post
-You will get 1 point for every feedback post you make
-Idea posts must each be in their own post to get 5 points
-Feedback posts must quote who you are giving feedback to
-You may give feed back on the ideas in the intro post if you want
-The Crew will decide if a post counts as an idea or feedback
-Bad feedback, for instance name calling or attacking, will not result in a point and could potentially warrant a warning or worse
-Once you have been rewarded your points (Check your name on the list below) you may spend the points in the reward shop
-You may win as many prizes as you can buy
-Some prizes will have a limit
-Really good ideas may be turned into petitions or possibly be approved on the spot, anything that makes it to that level will be further rewarded.
-You may not be quoted every time you get points so be sure to check the list below

So basically chat in here and brainstorm to help us improve DTI and you could earn some great prizes!! Crew is also allowed
to participate in the event. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or quote me here.

Check out the shop below and also see how many points you have earned.

-Intro-
-Contest Rules-
-Prize Shop-
-New Ideas-
-Prize Pick Up-

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:04 am
User ImageNew Year Point Shop!!User Image

Ready to cash in your points? Check out the shop!!

The Shop-

*Normal Rookie Digimon Scan Data 10% (4 Points) x100
*Limited Rookie Digimon Scan Data 10% (8 Points) x70
*Restricted Rookie Digimon Scan Data 10% (16 Points) x40
Normal Random Rookie Digimon (15 Points) x6 (1 per Tamer)
Limited Random Rookie Digimon (45 Points) x4 (1 per Tamer)
Restricted Random Rookie Digimon (90 Points) x2 (1 per Tamer)
Special Breeding Coupon (125 Points) x5
Breeding Coupon (10 Points) x45 (5 Per Tamer)
X-antibody (125 Points) x2
Extra Card Pull (1 Points) xUnlimited
1 Billion Gold (5 Points) x200
Random Prize (100 Points) x4

*Can be used for your choice of rookie or lower

Alright, I think that's probably enough prizes for now! Now let's get to work!!

Post ideas and feedback in separate posts to get points for them.
Also watch carefully for other possible ways to earn points.
There is currently no set end date tot he event so start earning!!

Use this to claim a prize
Username:
Current Points:
Prize/cost:

Point Tracker-

Hope the kind - 0 Points
Ethan Kirito Soul - 1 Points
Void - 0 points
Fudge - 0 points
Angel - 20 points
Kaos - 5 points
HoelyTendencies - 16 Points
Corvus - 10 Points
Kiro - 10 Points

-Intro-
-Contest Rules-
-Prize Shop-
-New Ideas-
-Prize Pick Up-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:13 am
User ImageNew Ideas!!User Image

Hope's Ideas

Hope the kind
An Idea: One idea that I've noted in other Guilds is to have a monthly giveaway to entice people to stay. For the monthly giveaway, one could giveaway Digimon, cards, items, etc. Sometimes these items can be rolled for, it is a choice between certain items and if it is someone's birthday that month they can get a special prize.
-Has to be active that month
-Possibly part of TotM
-Can't be just Bumps

Hope the kind
Idea: Create an Achievement page to get extra rewards for Rping in DTI
- Tamer Reward Cards with pins? But maybe withvrewards included too
-(Atuli) Maybe something like a badge book,
- Possibly RP upgrades for Digimon RPers
- Updated list of rewards including new features

Hope the kind

Idea: For the art shop, maybe it can be possible to do different colored sprites/Digimon for the artwork? It can be for an extra charge of course in case people would like to have different colored Digimon.
-Was stopped because of fake digimon
-Not against bringing it back
-Posting recolored DIgimon's line

Hope the kind
Idea: Reinstate the Digimon Auction House. It would be nice to see how much gold you can get for a Digimon that you are unable to trade with.
-You offer up a Digimon
- We the crew offer a price
-The whole Digimon is then sold and removed from your inventory, every stage from Baby-mega ect.
- We will keep a list of purchased Digimon (Permanent so we know you sold it)
-We may then turn around and auction off any stage of it we would like. (once per digimon)
-so basically you sell it to us, we turn around and sell it back so we can make enough gold to keep the process going

-Is it possible to have other members of the guild (besides Crew) auction for the Digimon?
Say that I want to auction off my Digimon for the highest bidder. Anyone can participate. Anyone can try to buy it with gold, Digimon, items, some object that they have acquired. The one auctioning off the Digital Creature, item, and so on; would keep a tab or a summary of all the auction offers. By a certain time limit the auction will end and the winner announced. Then the individual will PM or contact them in order to begin a trade that the Crew can approve of.

Hope the kind
Idea: Now that the Guild RP has become a sandbox where you wildest dreams can come true (though not too wild), I believe we should still hash out some incentives for people to RP. I'm unsure if we still have missions but how about, every month, we post up missions for Tamers to take?
Ex: Mission 1
Prize....
Mission 2
Prize....
Requirement: Complete Mission 1
ETC

Ethan's Ideas:

ETHAN KIRITO SOUL
^o^ yeah. XD I also think a idea...is to make it to change the trade system, like how it was trade digimon for gold X_X
- Maybe trade one Digimons Form and it completely removes that line from your Profile and is added to someone elses. Be a whole bunch of art unless they only got one. Like trading the rookie form gives them the rookie and removes all forms from ya

Brobiotics' Ideas:

Brobiotics
All I can think of for now is
Idea: art shop? maybe we can make tile backgrounds for our profiles and stuff?

Void's ideas

A Voided Bear

Idea: how possible would it be to exchange Digimon we have won and converting them into scan data to have a chance at it turning into another digimon. Ê•owo;Ê”
- I think i would think yes but there would have to be a downside. For example you only get 60% scan data or something so it takes multiple wins to get a new digimon.
- Also it would probably give you an egg like in the breeding shop (i feel like this would be another interesting idea, the ability to tama a digimon you just won from a contest)

Fudge's Ideas
UnHolyFudge

Idea: We work on fixing some of the more glaring issues that exist in our card system. I.e. Changing some card colors, removing some cards from the system and reimbursing those effected. On top of this we also start tournaments back up? I know I wasn't particularly good at them, but I know some people found it really fun. Also just bring the system more up to date for the current time, "like bump card pull prices up.
-New ways to play (Digivolve battles??)

UnHolyFudge
Let's see if I can formulate the words for this one.

Idea: DBC. Let's give it a pass over bring it up to date maybe move some things around. Just incorporate it more so in to the overall scheme of the Guild. Could incorporate it into contests or something. Or just post an announcement about it and remind people about it, which I think is kinda why it fell off.

-Intro-
-Contest Rules-
-Prize Shop-
-New Ideas-
-Prize Pick Up-

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:17 am
User ImagePrize Pick Up!!User Image

TBE

-Intro-
-Contest Rules-
-Prize Shop-
-New Ideas-
-Prize Pick Up-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:03 am
An Idea: One idea that I've noted in other Guilds is to have a monthly giveaway to entice people to stay. For the monthly giveaway, one could giveaway Digimon, cards, items, etc. Sometimes these items can be rolled for, it is a choice between certain items and if it is someone's birthday that month they can get a special prize.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:11 am
Hope the kind

Giving things away always seems like a good way to get people to hang around, I guess my question to everybody would be is there a good way to do it that's different from all of our contests and stuff? Also do you require something to enter into the giveaway? Like had to have posted 10 times ect?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:19 am
An Idea/Feedback?: For a monthly giveaway, since many people can be too busy to Rp how about people who are in the Guild? People who have posted in OOC, in Contests, etc; as long as they post in the Guild (in the month that we are having a giveaway) then they are eligible for that prize. If people pop out of nowhere to claim a prize without posting in some other part of the Guild (excluding their Trainer Profile) then they don't get the prize.  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:40 am
Hope the kind
An Idea/Feedback?: For a monthly giveaway, since many people can be too busy to Rp how about people who are in the Guild? People who have posted in OOC, in Contests, etc; as long as they post in the Guild (in the month that we are having a giveaway) then they are eligible for that prize. If people pop out of nowhere to claim a prize without posting in some other part of the Guild (excluding their Trainer Profile) then they don't get the prize.
So like has to be an actual post, can't just be a bump or something. I would say probably needs a minimum number of posts that month like 5 at least (it would depend on if it's a giveaway were the crew rolls a number or one where the contestants do which feel very much like a contest)

It's not a bad idea, I wonder if doing it more in a Tamer of the Month kind of way where the Top Tamer of the Month gets a prize voted on by the crew nominated by the people. Or you were thinking of it more as a single prize just for the previously active, kinda like a daily reward monthly reward. Basically those who have collected daily rewards a certain number of times this moth would get to try for a monthly reward

If that's what you are talking about I get that. Curious about other's thoughts on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:02 pm
Ok so let me lay out my idea for a daily reward system and get ya'lls thoughts on it, it it's good or bad or whatever.

My Idea would include a shop, somewhat like the one for this contest. The shop would have prizes that rotate so you never know what you might find.

To buy things in the shop you will need some form of points whatever we decide to call them.

These points can be earned by being active on a daily basis. You will earn 1 point for each non bump post you make in the guild each day with a maximum daily of 5 earned points.

It may also be possible to earn points doing other things in the guild.

To claim the points you will have to link to the posts in a claim thread.

To buy things from the shop you will trade in your points to acquire the prizes.

So what do you think? Is that a good fair system or should we reward points another way. Also do not look at this store for prices, these are just for this store.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:24 pm
Prices reduced, if it was too high before check it now, if you have a question
about a prize feel free to ask (except for the random prize, I don't know what that is because it's random)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:16 pm
ETHAN KIRITO SOUL
^o^ yeah. XD I also think a idea...is to make it to change the trade system, like how it was trade digimon for gold X_X

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:17 pm
ETHAN KIRITO SOUL

ethan kirito soul
Feedback:Maybe trade one Digimons Form and it completely removes that line from your Profile and is added to someone elses. Be a whole bunch of art unless they only got one. Like trading the rookie form gives them the rookie and removes all forms from ya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:14 pm
Hope the kind

This is a great idea, we've actually had things like this in the past. They were called Tamer Rewards and we have talked about bringing them back plenty of times.

Any good reward ideas?in the past theyvwere just pins that you put on a card.  
Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff