Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Thriller Ruins (Event Archive)
DTI New Year!! (Contest Over, spend points now!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like to see a daily reward system?
  Yes
  No
View Results

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:44 am
Idea: We work on fixing some of the more glaring issues that exist in our card system. I.e. Changing some card colors, removing some cards from the system and reimbursing those effected. On top of this we also start tournaments back up? I know I wasn't particularly good at them, but I know some people found it really fun. Also just bring the system more up to date for the current time, "like bump card pull prices up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:48 am
UnHolyFudge
Idea: We work on fixing some of the more glaring issues that exist in our card system. I.e. Changing some card colors, removing some cards from the system and reimbursing those effected. On top of this we also start tournaments back up? I know I wasn't particularly good at them, but I know some people found it really fun. Also just bring the system more up to date for the current time, "like bump card pull prices up.

I like all this and possibly we could work on some other updates to the game itself, like maybe different modes for example GW's Digivolution battles have always intrigued me but I would be interested to see how they might work with cards.

But i'm all for bringing this back and having another place for people to spend their time.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:07 pm
Let's see if I can formulate the words for this one.

Idea: DBC. Let's give it a pass over bring it up to date maybe move some things around. Just incorporate it more so in to the overall scheme of the Guild. Could incorporate it into contests or something. Or just post an announcement about it and remind people about it, which I think is kinda why it fell off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:30 pm
UnHolyFudge

Idea: DBC. Let's give it a pass over bring it up to date maybe move some things around. Just incorporate it more so in to the overall scheme of the Guild. Could incorporate it into contests or something. Or just post an announcement about it and remind people about it, which I think is kinda why it fell off.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Corvus Serpens

Dangerous Survivor

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:45 pm
This is so odd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:58 pm
KiroMishima
UnHolyFudge

Hey stranger, long time no see, hope RL is treating you well  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:52 am
KiroMishima
UnHolyFudge

Why you do this to me?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:21 am
UnHolyFudge

Forgot to say I'm all for revitalizing DBC and figuring out a way for it to be more visible, (Like with the cards) I'm sure there are ways to make it more involved........wait....idea...what if we turn DBC into the Applimon part of the guild? You still collect applimon but you rise them in DBC. SO DBC becomes like a subnet to the Digital rp world (then we could also bring them into the actual rp as well)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:54 am
Idea: Bring back Digi-Modify cards? Since we now have an open sandbox maybe it would be nice to have cards to use outside and inside of battle. However, to attain cards they can be attained through missions or when one has unlocked an achievement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:27 am
Hope the kind
Idea: Bring back Digi-Modify cards? Since we now have an open sandbox maybe it would be nice to have cards to use outside and inside of battle. However, to attain cards they can be attained through missions or when one has unlocked an achievement.

That is a possibility (I mean currently they haven't gone away really other than the shop to get them from) but we are talking though part of this and trying to figure out what works best.

The lack of mission based things makes this harder to give them out but maybe there are other ways to give them out?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:30 am
lief_7
Hope the kind

That is a possibility (I mean currently they haven't gone away really other than the shop to get them from) but we are talking though part of this and trying to figure out what works best.

The lack of mission based things makes this harder to give them out but maybe there are other ways to give them out?

Feedback: One way is to bring missions back, create an achievement page that could replace missions (for example: Go to this area, defeat a Lv. ___ Digimon and etc). There are the usual events and card Tournaments prizes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:34 am
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Feedback: One way is to bring missions back, create an achievement page that could replace missions (for example: Go to this area, defeat a Lv. ___ Digimon and etc). There are the usual events and card Tournaments prizes.

Hum Achievement award pages are interesting for sure...I would have to think through this since those would currently be totally rp based and it would be better if it could be automated. For example to defeat Metal Seadramon roll 2 D 10 and get matching numbers while posting rp posts or something to unlock the Card Metal Body which uses Seadramon's Metal Body to defleft the next attack or something  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:28 pm
Less than 24 hours to get any points for letting your voice be heard!!! Also remember you get 10 points just for
checking in if you have not done that yet!!!

Good luck to all!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:57 am
Don't forget to cash in your points!! I will be closing down the shop by the 14th!! After that Points will vanish!

Be sure to check the first page under the shop post to see how many points you have!! If you think I owe you some then please let me know.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200