Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Everyones Life Updates? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hows life?
  good
  bad
  squirrel
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:30 am
Where are you people gonk I haven't talked to many of you in so long. emo
So whats new with all of you, hows life going?

For me still same old boring life LOL been single for over a year though it doesn't bother me weirdly. Started working out again ( i feel like i always say this LOL ) but i got this sweet fitbit charge 2 its totally sweet as hell. xD
and still same job but my Assistant Manager just quit so I might apply for that position biggrin even though I hate my job figure i can get experience from it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:03 pm
I honestly have no idea where to begin... Let alone what was last talked about...

Nov 2016 I broke up with my ex of 5 years and a couple months later [March], I met a wonderful human. We got engaged July 3rd, 2016 and planning wedding in Aug 2018. In that time, I've been living with a couple buddies of mine.

I am a double supervisor at my work now [not as glam as it seems].

My parents are headed to a divorce after almost 30 years of marriage... That's a long story, but the sum up is my mum is mentally unstable.

My sister and niece may be coming to see me in the summer.

I has a new vehicle lol much nicer to drive and less work to keep it running.

Graduated college with an AA in Fine Arts. I want to continue with school, but my bills take priority, unfortunately.

uhm.. I'm pretty sure there's more, but that's the major stuff lol  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:31 pm
ADSOC
I honestly have no idea where to begin... Let alone what was last talked about...

Nov 2016 I broke up with my ex of 5 years and a couple months later [March], I met a wonderful human. We got engaged July 3rd, 2016 and planning wedding in Aug 2018. In that time, I've been living with a couple buddies of mine.

My parents are headed to a divorce after almost 30 years of marriage... That's a long story, but the sum up is my mum is mentally unstable.

Graduated college with an AA in Fine Arts. I want to continue with school, but my bills take priority, unfortunately.

Congrats on your engagement and school biggrin
sorry about your parents D: that sucks.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:13 pm
Camera 0bscura
ADSOC

my parents divorce was years in the making. it was a matter of time before they were serious about it.

it's been awhile since i last logged into gaia o_o basically came back after hearing that Lanzer came back and wanted to get zOMG! back online  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:00 pm
ADSOC
Camera 0bscura
ADSOC

my parents divorce was years in the making. it was a matter of time before they were serious about it.

it's been awhile since i last logged into gaia o_o basically came back after hearing that Lanzer came back and wanted to get zOMG! back online

Yeah cant wait to see what Lanzer does :3 i hardly get on gaia just check occasionally to see if anyone been active xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:01 am
Camera 0bscura
ADSOC
Camera 0bscura
ADSOC

Yeah cant wait to see what Lanzer does :3 i hardly get on gaia just check occasionally to see if anyone been active xD

most seem to have went le poof  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:22 pm
- Got a job where I was promoted to manager in like a month lol, was able to transfer it up here and have been at it for over a year now.
- Opened up a savings account a long time ago, been pouring money into that nonstop, not sure what I want to use it on yet.
- Met someone online, we ended up visiting each other, I moved up to be with her, and we have been together over a year.
- Took a Greyhound bus on a 26 hour solo bus ride from LA to Tacoma in the winter. Lots of layovers in places like Medford, Portland, Sacramento, and the best being Avenal in the Hillcrest Travel Plaza. Did another long journey/move with my girlfriend starting from Ventura to Tacoma but with stops at Santa Barbara, Solvang, San Francisco @ Twin Peaks and Pier 39, Portland, etc. We've traveled together to a few cool places up here like Leavenworth, ocean shores, Seattle, Tukwila, etc.
- Had to give up my cat Lilly in order to move, couldn't bring her with me, said goodbye to her at the foster place and probably cried the hardest I ever have in my life.
- Got settled in this area at the end of summer, ride the Sounder trains and use Orca a lot to get everywhere around here.
- I do volunteer work almost once a week at a Montessori school creating materials, having kids read to me, or I get to do activities with them.
- Just recently got an apartment with my girlfriend, 2 bed 2 bathroom, with a large a** living room. It overlooks a creek with walking trails, and is next door to a grocery store (takes literally 5 minutes to walk from my door to it haha).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:51 am
digi162
- Got a job where I was promoted to manager in like a month lol, was able to transfer it up here and have been at it for over a year now.
- Opened up a savings account a long time ago, been pouring money into that nonstop, not sure what I want to use it on yet.
- Met someone online, we ended up visiting each other, I moved up to be with her, and we have been together over a year.
- Took a Greyhound bus on a 26 hour solo bus ride from LA to Tacoma in the winter. Lots of layovers in places like Medford, Portland, Sacramento, and the best being Avenal in the Hillcrest Travel Plaza. Did another long journey/move with my girlfriend starting from Ventura to Tacoma but with stops at Santa Barbara, Solvang, San Francisco @ Twin Peaks and Pier 39, Portland, etc. We've traveled together to a few cool places up here like Leavenworth, ocean shores, Seattle, Tukwila, etc.
- Had to give up my cat Lilly in order to move, couldn't bring her with me, said goodbye to her at the foster place and probably cried the hardest I ever have in my life.
- Got settled in this area at the end of summer, ride the Sounder trains and use Orca a lot to get everywhere around here.
- I do volunteer work almost once a week at a Montessori school creating materials, having kids read to me, or I get to do activities with them.
- Just recently got an apartment with my girlfriend, 2 bed 2 bathroom, with a large a** living room. It overlooks a creek with walking trails, and is next door to a grocery store (takes literally 5 minutes to walk from my door to it haha).

im glad things are going well for you ^^

pets are difficult to give up :/ i know that feeling all too well. im certain that she found a good home  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:15 am
digi162

Nice biggrin where you working at?

aww not the kitty ): thats super sad sorry to hear that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:18 pm
Camera 0bscura

Management work for da Dollar Tree. I mostly fix all the broken things, do a s**t ton of paperwork, and clean 35-40 hours a week.  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:32 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Management work for da Dollar Tree. I mostly fix all the broken things, do a s**t ton of paperwork, and clean 35-40 hours a week.

Nifty :3 sound like a better manager then mine lol she passes off all her work to the others on my management team and she never cleans she thinks its above her. Needles to say im still at the same store i been at and things are s**t. Though our a** manager quit back in Jan so weirdly even though understaffed im not as stressed out as it was with her there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:56 am
Even though you have me on FB and know every aspect about whats going on with me, I'll post it here so everyone else besides you and Ria know lol

>Moved to Texas at the end of 2015
>Was doing paid Medical studies for a while before I developed a Hypoactive Thyroid issue
>Austin was getting too expensive, so we moved to Temple instead
>While in Austin, I managed to get hired on as an overnight associate for Walgreens
>Transferred stores
>Still get emails from my ex saying that she loves and wants to be Mrs. MoTA
>Shot that down, yet she still wants me... ugh
>Had a date a few weeks ago
>She hasn't texted me in a few weeks, so I'm not gonna pursue that especially when she claims she doesn't need anyone, but is looking for a Husband... wut
>Came back to Gaia a week ago after some major drama went down between a couple of guilds I was in as well as the GD
>Got a brand new gaming computer
>Now Im here

annnnnd that's all folks!  

The Mystic Reborn

Blessed Raider

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:35 pm
Kenneth walk into the room. will I know I been away from some time,yet again but this time, let say it just bad luck. the mother above me got a cat and we are not allowed to have pets in the house we are rent and one day she turn on the bath tub and fill it with water and thing to herself. Great time to cook supper and eat. Bath tub over fill and when I get home from a 12 hour work day and unlocked and open the door to my apartment. My floor was cover in water, it was coming outside. the water was running down my wall through the lighting and just every where! I call the landlord, used everything I could used to try to save my wooden floors and my stuff and once the landlord find out, they came out. the mother above up move out and toss her trash all over the ground in the back yard and in front too. what a dirt bag. Anyways. the Landlord was piss at her. She had damage the full house below. My Home and damage the above part too but not as bad. so I been help the landlord fixed,paint and cover the hole in the walls until they fixed my home down below and I been picking up bags and bags of her trash and tossing it out. my life suck at the time but it will get better. As for the mother. She got away with everything. No trouble. All because the landlord had the full house cover and because she was a mother of two now. if i did what she did. I would be in jail and be on the News. Good news from me. I still have my great friends. you guys and girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:05 am
My apartment getting fixed now. So I'm happy. plus the weather here is getting a lot better and warmer too. Winter is finally over. I'm going to be in a pretty good mood. I mean, if you look at the bright side of things then you will mostly see yourself feeling great and be in a better mood. Once the snow gone, I can work harder to get ahead, plus my mom is almost out of wood and my pop too. So I'm going to be busy on my only day off cutting down trees and sawing them up for firewood. I get only Mondays off, plus I been saving up for a new car. A nice side family car but the guy in me say a red sport car. Lol.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 5:01 pm
Today is my day off and I been working all day. At less I still enjoy it and the apartment is coming along pretty fast too. Can't wait to move back in, take my shoes off and say I'm home.

hope every body is doing great and will.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games