Submit

Neoma Anethara

Adorable Cat

6,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 pm
I'm not sure I follow what you really want to do. Since the word "rental" it's hiring someone, meaning there's payment of some sort involved?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:15 pm
thepoet101

I suppose 'lending' might be the better word.
But, in a nutshell, something like the LK forum's Rent-a-Kin except specifically for our guildies.
A person is lent a kin for a certain period of time which they can then use in Lake Kindred to earn gold or items.
Nothing is expected from the borrower other than for them to return the kin, preferably at full stamina and not inflicted with poison, at the end of the lending period.
Hope that clears some things up!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:55 pm
Queen Spazzy
thepoet101

I suppose 'lending' might be the better word.
But, in a nutshell, something like the LK forum's Rent-a-Kin except specifically for our guildies.
A person is lent a kin for a certain period of time which they can then use in Lake Kindred to earn gold or items.
Nothing is expected from the borrower other than for them to return the kin, preferably at full stamina and not inflicted with poison, at the end of the lending period.
Hope that clears some things up!

And I don't even really care if it is at full stamina or poisoned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:25 am
bump  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 pm
I love guild commerce. So sexy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:17 pm
Does anyone have or know where I can find a list of kin that can be used as tree killers?

Only Lake Kindred related thread I found so sorry if this question is in the wrong place. sweatdrop

Ryoaka

Draconian Treasure-Seeker

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:40 pm
Ryoaka
Does anyone have or know where I can find a list of kin that can be used as tree killers?

Only Lake Kindred related thread I found so sorry if this question is in the wrong place. sweatdrop

As far as I know, Dela and myself are the only ones around here seriously into LK (at least, she's the only one that speaks to me about it, anyway), so we just chat about it wherever we happen to be. ^^;
I do know a guide, though! It's here, and can be found in the main LK forum.
JUST the lists of treekilling kin are this post and the one after it. Everything before that is rewards info and FAQs and the like.
Hopefully this helps!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:13 pm
Queen Spazzy
As far as I know, Dela and myself are the only ones around here seriously into LK (at least, she's the only one that speaks to me about it, anyway), so we just chat about it wherever we happen to be. ^^;
I do know a guide, though! It's here, and can be found in the main LK forum.
JUST the lists of treekilling kin are this post and the one after it. Everything before that is rewards info and FAQs and the like.
Hopefully this helps!

Thank you for the help. I don't actively hunt trees but there are some kin I'm thinking of getting (after saving up for them) and if they're strong enough to take on a tree then they are sure to be able to fight in any zone. 3nodding I'd also like to know what kin I do have that could be tree killers. xd
Kind of sad only 2 other people are really active in the lake.... At least as far as we know.

Ryoaka

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:43 pm
Ryoaka
Thank you for the help. I don't actively hunt trees but there are some kin I'm thinking of getting (after saving up for them) and if they're strong enough to take on a tree then they are sure to be able to fight in any zone. 3nodding I'd also like to know what kin I do have that could be tree killers. xd
Kind of sad only 2 other people are really active in the lake.... At least as far as we know.

You're welcome~
I have a short list of kin I plan to buy eventually (mostly Fafnir colors) that will also be suitable for tree killing, I just... haven't brought myself to spend the gold on them yet, especially since I want to get them at level 1 and level them myself, but I've other kin I'm actively training at the moment.
But yes, if they can take down a tree, they can take down pretty much anything! 'cept maybe the watermeat boss, I'd read that it could hit for more than a syca and was really tanky health-wise, but don't quote me on it, I never fought any myself, was afraid they'd one shot my dear little Oatsey.
I've read posts from a few people who seemed not to want to even give LK a chance, which is a shame, I love it so and think it's super fun, not to mention it's a great source of gold and items!
(I'm literally swimming in RIGs from LK, which would make this the perfect place for newer people/returning accounts to get extra items for their wardrobes without putting a single gold into it.)
But oh well, the three of us can still talk LK, and maybe others will join camp in LK with us (or perhaps I'll find out there are other LK fans on the other side of the lake that I simply haven't met yet) if they get to read more about it, who knows!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:25 pm
Queen Spazzy
You're welcome~
I have a short list of kin I plan to buy eventually (mostly Fafnir colors) that will also be suitable for tree killing, I just... haven't brought myself to spend the gold on them yet, especially since I want to get them at level 1 and level them myself, but I've other kin I'm actively training at the moment.
But yes, if they can take down a tree, they can take down pretty much anything! 'cept maybe the watermeat boss, I'd read that it could hit for more than a syca and was really tanky health-wise, but don't quote me on it, I never fought any myself, was afraid they'd one shot my dear little Oatsey.
I've read posts from a few people who seemed not to want to even give LK a chance, which is a shame, I love it so and think it's super fun, not to mention it's a great source of gold and items!
(I'm literally swimming in RIGs from LK, which would make this the perfect place for newer people/returning accounts to get extra items for their wardrobes without putting a single gold into it.)
But oh well, the three of us can still talk LK, and maybe others will join camp in LK with us (or perhaps I'll find out there are other LK fans on the other side of the lake that I simply haven't met yet) if they get to read more about it, who knows!

I wish you luck on getting your kin. biggrin The main 2 I want to get are Cria and Carnelion. I'm thinking of getting Cria first. xd I'm also working on leveling other kin. I still have 3 of the slimes and the 3 mice to get to level 10 before I go back to leveling the others I'm behind on.
I've been in zone 5 of The Milky Way with my strongest kin, Golden Kitsune (lvl3 cool , and she got ran over by a Watermeat in one hit...... At least I can beat the cows there and get 100 million gold for doing so, or a chance item.
I know what you mean about the rigs. I've started dumping a bunch of them into the dumpster dive game(?). Though I just trash the Sturring Spooks one. Not sure I spelled the item right.... sweatdrop
I hope there are a few more LK fans in the wordworks some where. mrgreen

Ryoaka

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:09 pm
Ryoaka
Queen Spazzy
You're welcome~

I wish you luck on getting your kin. biggrin The main 2 I want to get are Cria and Carnelion. I'm thinking of getting Cria first. xd I'm also working on leveling other kin. I still have 3 of the slimes and the 3 mice to get to level 10 before I go back to leveling the others I'm behind on.
I've been in zone 5 of The Milky Way with my strongest kin, Golden Kitsune (lvl3 cool , and she got ran over by a Watermeat in one hit...... At least I can beat the cows there and get 100 million gold for doing so, or a chance item.
I know what you mean about the rigs. I've started dumping a bunch of them into the dumpster dive game(?). Though I just trash the Sturring Spooks one. Not sure I spelled the item right.... sweatdrop
I hope there are a few more LK fans in the wordworks some where. mrgreen

Watermeat isn't even worth it.
You are looking at kins to buy? You want syca killer?
Also, free rigs are my favorite.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:27 pm
delasislas

It drops a rig that has the Watermeat in it, but I can't win against it so I just run. It also doesn't look like the thing does to well against a tree so I'm not sure why so many people want it so bad.
Yes but not sure when I should buy, as the last time I bought one from the marketplace the price whent down soon after.... I don't really hunt trees, I just want to make sure the kin I want to get will be strong enough to help me hunt for treasure. xd
I like getting some of the rigs, most of the others I give away to dumpster dive and a few of them I just trash.

Ryoaka

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:53 pm
That sounds different,did not know people did Kin rentals. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:34 am
Ryoaka
delasislas

It drops a rig that has the Watermeat in it, but I can't win against it so I just run. It also doesn't look like the thing does to well against a tree so I'm not sure why so many people want it so bad.
Yes but not sure when I should buy, as the last time I bought one from the marketplace the price whent down soon after.... I don't really hunt trees, I just want to make sure the kin I want to get will be strong enough to help me hunt for treasure. xd
I like getting some of the rigs, most of the others I give away to dumpster dive and a few of them I just trash.

.... PSST.... How can a mysterious benefactor help out if you don't say jack squat.....  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers