28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:22 pm
delasislas
Ryoaka
delasislas
Hey, don't dig on the fluff. It took a lot of effort and saving, but I bought mine.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to have one, I just don't have the patients to save up enough gold to get one. I am willing to rampage through Zen Temple (turns out Zen Gardens isn't the areas name sweatdrop   ) in hopes of winning one while leveling up some of my other kin though. xd

I think I saved up 500b for mine.

Saving that much took a lot effort and determination. I'm glad you were able to do it. 3nodding Sadly I don't have the version of those traits that are strong enough for me to take on the task of saving that much gold. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:49 pm
Queen Spazzy

delasislas

I just wanted to make sure you both know about the event kin they released for valentines day. Valentine Stagony is only in the Zen Temple area. Most people find them in stages 4,5, and 6. It doesn't show up to often but if luck is on your side its drop rate is good. I could only find 3 in the 90 minutes I was playing before I went to bed and 2 of them dropped their egg. It also isn't very strong, as most free kin tend to be, with preliminary reports putting its level 50 stats far below stage 4 tree killing levels. sad  

Ryoaka

Draconian Treasure-Seeker

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:30 pm
Ryoaka
Queen Spazzy

delasislas

I just wanted to make sure you both know about the event kin they released for valentines day. Valentine Stagony is only in the Zen Temple area. Most people find them in stages 4,5, and 6. It doesn't show up to often but if luck is on your side its drop rate is good. I could only find 3 in the 90 minutes I was playing before I went to bed and 2 of them dropped their egg. It also isn't very strong, as most free kin tend to be, with preliminary reports putting its level 50 stats far below stage 4 tree killing levels. sad

It's also only around until the seventeenth (i.e. tomorrow).
I tried getting one yesterday but only saw, well, one, and it dropped a measly small heal...
I had other things to play (FFXIV and Danganronpa 2, namely) and didn't play very long, though.
I'm figuring its stats are on par with all the other stagony colors, and they're all weaksauce compared to popular favorites like the fox and fluff, but at least it's free.
EDIT: Their drop rate is really high, though, I can vouch for it, too.
First encounter today dropped an egg, which means my second encounter overall got me what I wanted, so it's not too much farming to get one so long as luck is on your side in the encountering one department!
Though, on that note, I'm not sure if their encounter rate is a bit better in stages 5 or 6, but it's... kinda abysmal in stage 4 (like <10% encounter rate abysmal), so unless a person happens to be using that stage for leveling like I am, the other stages might net better odds.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:49 pm
Queen Spazzy
Ryoaka
Queen Spazzy

delasislas

It's also only around until the seventeenth (i.e. tomorrow).
I tried getting one yesterday but only saw, well, one, and it dropped a measly small heal...
I had other things to play (FFXIV and Danganronpa 2, namely) and didn't play very long, though.
I'm figuring its stats are on par with all the other stagony colors, and they're all weaksauce compared to popular favorites like the fox and fluff, but at least it's free.
EDIT: Their drop rate is really high, though, I can vouch for it, too.
First encounter today dropped an egg, which means my second encounter overall got me what I wanted, so it's not too much farming to get one so long as luck is on your side in the encountering one department!
Though, on that note, I'm not sure if their encounter rate is a bit better in stages 5 or 6, but it's... kinda abysmal in stage 4 (like <10% encounter rate abysmal), so unless a person happens to be using that stage for leveling like I am, the other stages might net better odds.

Yeah, I was hunting for them yesterday and thought I'd count the total battles along the way. 70 fights with only 10 of them being Valentine Stagony and 5 dropped an egg. So what is that, 7% encounter rate with a 50% drop rate? In any case they are hard to find but rather easy to get. Also reports are that its life points are just over 300 at level 50, so definitely not a strong fighter. I just hope it will be more fun to level up then Grunny was.....  

Ryoaka

Draconian Treasure-Seeker

28,525 Points
  • Pied Piper 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers