Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
URGENT - Prayers for a mother and fellow nursing student

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:35 pm
Prayers urgently needed for this young single mother.

I did not know her personally, but she is a new graduate from the same nursing program I am in. Our program is small and we are very tight-knit. She has sustained life-threatening injuries and has had brain surgery... Please join me in praying for a full and swift recovery for her so she can be there to see her daughter grow. Please pray for her little girl.

Thank you and God bless heart

Link: http://www.ktnv.com/news/7-car-crash-near-durango-and-elkhorn

"UPDATE: One person is in very critical condition, and several other people were transported to the hospital after a multi-vehicle crash on Durango Drive and Elkhorn Road. Police say most were minor injuries.

During the investigation, police feared a small child may be among the injured, after finding a booster seat in the car that was hit by the van. Police were able to confirm that child had been dropped off at school, moments before that crash.

Police say the driver they believe is responsible for the crash, may have had a medical issue or episode when it happened. They are working with doctors to get more details. That driver has also been tested for impairment."

Updates: https://www.gofundme.com/lindsey-wilkinsons-medical-bills  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 am
frankenshel
Prayers urgently needed for this young single mother.

I did not know her personally, but she is a new graduate from the same nursing program I am in. Our program is small and we are very tight-knit. She has sustained life-threatening injuries and has had brain surgery... Please join me in praying for a full and swift recovery for her so she can be there to see her daughter grow. Please pray for her little girl.

Thank you and God bless heart

Link: http://www.ktnv.com/news/7-car-crash-near-durango-and-elkhorn

"UPDATE: One person is in very critical condition, and several other people were transported to the hospital after a multi-vehicle crash on Durango Drive and Elkhorn Road. Police say most were minor injuries.

During the investigation, police feared a small child may be among the injured, after finding a booster seat in the car that was hit by the van. Police were able to confirm that child had been dropped off at school, moments before that crash.

Police say the driver they believe is responsible for the crash, may have had a medical issue or episode when it happened. They are working with doctors to get more details. That driver has also been tested for impairment."

Updates: https://www.gofundme.com/lindsey-wilkinsons-medical-bills

Praying, babe.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:54 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Praying, babe.

Thank you! heart

She is showing some slight improvement and moving her fingertips, but hasn't awoken from her coma.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:14 pm
frankenshel
TsukikuroiMai
Praying, babe.

Thank you! heart

She is showing some slight improvement and moving her fingertips, but hasn't awoken from her coma.

Very ugly car accident. My uncle was T-boned by a car several years ago that ran the red light, shattered his right arm in four places, shattered his left shoulder and leg, broke eleven ribs, broke his hip and back, the latter in three different places, and broke his neck and cracked his skull. He was riding his Harley Davidson bike at the time.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:15 pm
I will keep them in my prayers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:34 pm
Praying!  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:43 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Very ugly car accident. My uncle was T-boned by a car several years ago that ran the red light, shattered his right arm in four places, shattered his left shoulder and leg, broke eleven ribs, broke his hip and back, the latter in three different places, and broke his neck and cracked his skull. He was riding his Harley Davidson bike at the time.

How is your uncle doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:47 pm
Meili Kyumee Youichi
TsukikuroiMai

How is your uncle doing?

He survived and recovered well enough. I saw the bike after the accident, and it was unrecognizable.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Dressed Up 200

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:31 pm
TsukikuroiMai
Meili Kyumee Youichi
TsukikuroiMai

How is your uncle doing?

He survived and recovered well enough. I saw the bike after the accident, and it was unrecognizable.

I'm glad to hear that. Praise the Lord for His healing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:11 am
OtakuKat
I will keep them in my prayers.

Thank you heart  

olisea

Muse

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:12 am
Meili Kyumee Youichi
Praying!

Thank you heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:36 am
Please keep praying for her...

Her recovery has stalled. She has a child, her daughter, anxiously waiting for her to "wake up".

Quote:
Day 89:
Spending an absolutely gorgeous day in Palo Alto, California with my little sister, Lindsey! ❤️
I helped decorate her room a little bit more and mom, picked out some new pajamas for her to wear. We did our usual spa treatments... and now we are getting ready to walk around the courtyard again.
Lindsey has a 100 percent healthy body except this dang traumatic brain injury (TBI). Her recovery has slowed down to a snails pace lately. We are just waiting for her brain to re-map so she can be a bit more consistent in her movements and reactions.
She responds to music and the sound of her daughters voice. She also watches pretty intently when you tell her stories. She's amazing!!
We all miss your amazing beautiful soul, and love you with all we have!❤️
This little sweetheart needs her mommy home! Get better soon!!
#LuvForLindsey

https://www.gofundme.com/lindsey-wilkinsons-medical-bills  

olisea

Muse

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out