Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Straight or not?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward Danville

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:35 pm
I really need help. I divorced about 6 years ago and have finally met a very nice looking friend who says he is straight.BUT would a straight man ever show a naked picture of himself to and then masturbate in front of a gay man who he knows wants him sexually? Although he refuses to let the gay man touch his genitals, The straight man wiped his sperm with his fingers and put it in the gay man's mouth! Is this man really straight? What do you think? PLEASE help me out! Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:14 pm
I'm not an expert or anything, but that sounds like he's trying to ******** with you. I don't know, it seems pretty strange that he would show n***s of himself randomly, jerk off, and then put his sperm-covered fingers in a guy's mouth who he knows is gay? Either he's curious, sexually-frustrated, or just ******** with you for some random reason. That doesn't sound like something a straight guy would do, but everyone's different.

It's kind of hard to decipher out of context.

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items