Submit

baesicblue

Distinct Warrior

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:02 pm
Particularly Transformers. Need friends to squeal over giant bots.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm
Yay "Transformers"! I always liked Optimus Prime the most. Oh yeah, the "Gundam Wing" series was pretty good too. Thank you for the item baesibclue! Now my character's royal outfit is finished! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

baesicblue

Distinct Warrior

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:14 pm
Princess Zelda21
Yay "Transformers"! I always liked Optimus Prime the most. Oh yeah, the "Gundam Wing" series was pretty good too. Thank you for the item baesibclue! Now my character's royal outfit is finished! ^_^*

Optimus was a favorite a long time ago. But opinions change.
And you're welcome. It was the only one on the marketplace so I just bought it out of sheer boredom.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:05 pm
baesicblue

D I D Y O U S A Y T R A N S F O R M E R S?????????

User Image

I guess I can say a few of my ships:
Drift X Ratchet
Starscream X Knockout
Starscream X Skyfire
Tailgate X Cyclonus
Starscream X pretty much anyone!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

baesicblue

Distinct Warrior

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:54 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue

User Image

Drift X Ratchet
Starscream X Knockout
Starscream X Skyfire
Tailgate X Cyclonus

Dude.
DUDE.
Wanna be like, friends? Finally someone who shares common interests with me on here. Let's talk brah
emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:11 am
I always did tend to like the "Mecha" genre, though I never really got into full on robots. The Human operated ones were more my thing, staring with Robotech, of which I have nearly all of on DVD. Then Gundam, pretty much any Gundum, though I only saw 00, so I missed out on a lot. Big O, of course. Evangelion and Raxephon were also good, though they were more bio-mechs than true robots. I also loved Sky Girls, and had the complete series on my comp before it crashed, and I lost it.

I'm a little ambivalent about some others, though. Cross Ange and Infinite Stratos struck me as being less about robots and more about girls, if you get my drift. But all in all, I'm actually a huge Mecha fan. Just thought I'd mention it, since I really don't do much in this guild. Aside from that one rp, which I started, there isn't much reason for me to come here, But I am hoping to change that, and connect with some people who have similar interest. Maybe we could spin one of these off into an rp, which I would probably be into.  

High_Assassin

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:11 pm
baesicblue
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue

User Image

Drift X Ratchet
Starscream X Knockout
Starscream X Skyfire
Tailgate X Cyclonus

Dude.
DUDE.
Wanna be like, friends? Finally someone who shares common interests with me on here. Let's talk brah
emotion_yatta

Yay!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin Definitely let's talk!!

Have you noticed that, even though a ton of people hate the Bayverse, the whole fandom freaks out when a new movie is about to be released? xd I've just always found that really strange and hilarious for some reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:34 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue

User Image

Drift X Ratchet
Starscream X Knockout
Starscream X Skyfire
Tailgate X Cyclonus

Dude.
DUDE.
emotion_yatta

Have you noticed that, even though a ton of people hate the Bayverse, the whole fandom freaks out when a new movie is about to be released? xd I've just always found that really strange and hilarious for some reason.

*raises hand* I 100% agree. lol, I'm actually one of those people. I don't like the Bayverse movies, considerably they don't do transformers justice, but I freak out when there's a new one LOL
Typically because I love robots that much, and Peter Cullen is bae, so I gotta pay attention
Wish they'd make like a transformers movie JUST based on cybertron, no Earth or humans

baesicblue

Distinct Warrior

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

baesicblue

Distinct Warrior

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:07 pm
High_Assassin
I always did tend to like the "Mecha" genre, though I never really got into full on robots. The Human operated ones were more my thing, staring with Robotech, of which I have nearly all of on DVD. Then Gundam, pretty much any Gundum, though I only saw 00, so I missed out on a lot. Big O, of course. Evangelion and Raxephon were also good, though they were more bio-mechs than true robots. I also loved Sky Girls, and had the complete series on my comp before it crashed, and I lost it.

I'm a little ambivalent about some others, though. Cross Ange and Infinite Stratos struck me as being less about robots and more about girls, if you get my drift. But all in all, I'm actually a huge Mecha fan. Just thought I'd mention it, since I really don't do much in this guild. Aside from that one rp, which I started, there isn't much reason for me to come here, But I am hoping to change that, and connect with some people who have similar interest. Maybe we could spin one of these off into an rp, which I would probably be into.

Ahh I never really got into Gundam, considering I couldn't find anyplace to watch it, and no one really talked about it to me, so sadly it never spurred onto me in any way. The others I haven't heard about either. Normally I don't like people controlling the robots, I like the robots being sentient. Like Brave Police is a good one I watched too

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:17 pm
baesicblue
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue

User Image

Drift X Ratchet
Starscream X Knockout
Starscream X Skyfire
Tailgate X Cyclonus

Dude.
DUDE.
emotion_yatta

*raises hand* I 100% agree. lol, I'm actually one of those people. I don't like the Bayverse movies, considerably they don't do transformers justice, but I freak out when there's a new one LOL
Typically because I love robots that much, and Peter Cullen is bae, so I gotta pay attention
Wish they'd make like a transformers movie JUST based on cybertron, no Earth or humans

YES PETER CULLEN!!! heart heart heart heart Also, so far it's just been rumors for several years now, but Michael Bay does want to do a purely CGI movie that takes place on Cybertron and deals with solely the Transformers, so I guess you're in luck! biggrin

Here's the proof from this article:

The other key piece of information featured in Deadline‘s article is that the project currently planned to follow after Transformers 5 is an animated spinoff – one which would serve as an origins story for the Transformers’ home world of Cybertron, as it were. That project, which is now being written by Andrew Barrer and Gabriel Ferrari (who handled rewrites on Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man), is presumably the same Cybertron prequel movie that’s been rumored for some time now. That said, Deadline doesn’t specify if the spinoff will directly tie into the live-action Transformers films mythology or be more standalone in nature (see the non-Marvel Cinematic Universe based 2018 Spider-Man animated film).

I'm not sure how accurate it is since I skimmed over it (too much for me to read at the moment), but it's something at least!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

baesicblue

Distinct Warrior

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:23 pm
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
baesicblue

User Image

Drift X Ratchet
Starscream X Knockout
Starscream X Skyfire
Tailgate X Cyclonus

Dude.
DUDE.
emotion_yatta

YES PETER CULLEN!!! heart heart heart heart Also, so far it's just been rumors for several years now, but Michael Bay does want to do a purely CGI movie that takes place on Cybertron and deals with solely the Transformers, so I guess you're in luck! biggrin

Here's the proof from this article:

The other key piece of information featured in Deadline‘s article is that the project currently planned to follow after Transformers 5 is an animated spinoff – one which would serve as an origins story for the Transformers’ home world of Cybertron, as it were. That project, which is now being written by Andrew Barrer and Gabriel Ferrari (who handled rewrites on Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man), is presumably the same Cybertron prequel movie that’s been rumored for some time now. That said, Deadline doesn’t specify if the spinoff will directly tie into the live-action Transformers films mythology or be more standalone in nature (see the non-Marvel Cinematic Universe based 2018 Spider-Man animated film).

I'm not sure how accurate it is since I skimmed over it (too much for me to read at the moment), but it's something at least!

I would suppose so. But with Mark Wahlberg and those kids in it, I would assume it'll be based on them too, which is okay, but would prefer the story to stick to the lines of just the bots, and not balance or lessen the screen time of the transformers. Hell, make a movie about MTMTE for god sakes, or at least an animated show LOL

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:11 am
Bump. Also, if anyone doesn't want items, I'd be happy to be a trash can to the third power

baesicblue

Distinct Warrior

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:59 am
Do Zoids count? o,o  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items