Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Defense Against the Dark Arts III ~ *1/5* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:46 am
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club
irregular attendee of Astronomy club

When Sonora stumbled into DADA Monday morning, she wasn’t sure if she was still dreaming. It wouldn’t have been her wildest dream, but she hadn’t exactly been having fun dreams lately. A few times she just fell asleep studying, dreamed about studying and woke up to incomplete studying or unanswered questions. So today, Sona just blinked up at the items in midair. She tried to catch a desk floating nearby but when that seemed futile she just took a seat on the ground.

This dream seemed to be particularly realistic and Professor Cohen seemed to be particularly in character. Sona wondered distantly if she could learn a new spell in-dream, but sure. Finite Incantatum seemed like the kind of cursebreaking spell her brain would come up with. Maybe it had been something she’d studied earlier. She directed her attention the desk she’d been trying to reach earlier. ”Finite Incantatum,” she said, forgoing her usual movement and pronunciation practices and just going straight for it. Dream magic probably could use more practice than preparation, right?

In any case once the desk was safely on the ground, she moved it over next to Vespera’s chair and perched herself on the end of table. She sat on the end of the table, idly watching everyone else practice and wondering how she felt so tired in a dream.

"Stefan Lee Salvatore"

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am
When everything turns to black,
You don't know where to go...
You need something to justify your soul.
Silence is broken, confidence is gone;
Everything you're holding onto falls.

User Image
FA N C H O N
M A R I E
C O H E N

Professor of DADA │ Muggleborn │ Haitian

Fanchon stood in the back of the classroom, beside a large wardrobe, which was rattling rather ominously. She motion for the students sitting down to turn around to face her, before beginning her lecture. "A boggart," she said calmly, "Is what is currently banging around in this wardrobe. Boggarts are amortal non-beings, which means that they were never alive, and thus can never die. They are shapeshifters who survive off of fear, which means that as soon as I release this boggart, it will focus on whoever is nearest and assume the form of their worst fear, whatever that may be. However, our strength lies in numbers. The more people present, the more confused and indecisive the boggart will become, trying to decide which fear to take the shape of. No one has ever seen what a boggart looks like when it is alone, for obvious reasons."

She rapped on the wardrobe lightly, which shook in response. "Boggarts like enclosed, dark spaces, such as wardrobes, closets, under beds, but they can also lurk in dark corners or forests. Much like poltergeists and Dementors, boggarts exist because of the combination of our magic and our very human emotions. As long as there is fear in the world, there will be boggarts. Muggles do not typically see or encounter boggarts, and when they do, usually write them off as hallucinations. Now, I don't want this lesson to teach you to be ashamed of your fears. Every human fears something. Fear is important. It's what keeps us alive. The purpose of defeating a boggart, however, is to learn how to triumph over your fear."

Fanchon abruptly pulled open the door, and a dark shape slithered out, before springing up in the air like an ashen, whirling cloud, transforming into suffocating dirt, which surrounded the woman. There was silence for a moment, then "Ri-di-KULL-lis!", a whip-like crack, and the dirt turned into harmless confetti, drifting to the floor while the Haitian chuckled, before retreating back into the wardrobe. She slammed the door shut quickly. "I have feared being buried alive ever since I was a little girl, when an earthquake killed my parents," she informed the class mildly. "However, you just saw me face my fear and force the boggart back into its hiding space. I cast the Boggart-Banishing Spell, Riddikulus. It forces the boggart to take the shape of something humorous. But the spell alone didn't defeat the boggart. My laughter did. You have to be able to genuinely laugh to fend off a boggart."

"If you cannot acknowledge your fears, you stand no chance of fighting the boggart. You have to take them as they are, and visualize them as something not frightening, but humorous, in your minds. The movement is this:,"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She looked over the class once more. "I think it's important that all you have a go at it. Obviously, I cannot force you, and I understand that some fears are much more... realistic... than others. I can't speak to what any of you may have gone through in your lives. But I do think it's crucial that we acknowledge those things, rather than letting them fester. If anyone is not comfortable with their classmates seeing their fears, speak to me after class, and we'll make arrangements." Fanchon glanced over at the wardrobe. "Alright. Who's first?"

OOC:
Username

All the people selling truths on every corner now-
They wait until the fear has knocked you down.
All the rules are changing now; you're living in sin...
Everything around you is caving in; all you're holding onto-
Is slipping like water through your hands.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Boggart Day » DADA » With: Iggy, Sonora, Third Years
» Wearing: School Robes » Status: "STOP!"

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah had only been awake for a mere twenty minutes, but already he had decided that today was not his day.

He’d woken up shouting from a nightmare, but after spotting the time, he hadn’t the time to recall it, much too occupied with scrambling for his robes off the floor and taking on the trials of moving stairs before his morning coffee fix. Honestly, making it from Ravenclaw Tower to Defense Against the Dark Arts in ten minutes had to be a new school record. Any other day Jonah would be beaming with pride, but today he couldn’t even muster so much as a satisfied smirk. He was so totally and utterly exhausted. He tossed his bag onto his desk as he dropped into his seat beside Iggy with a sigh. Thank Merlin his roommate hadn’t been around to witness his little wake-up episode this morning.

“You know what’s dreadful, Iggs? Sleep. Sleep is the worst thing to ever exist on this bloody planet. I solemnly swear that I will not sleep again so long as I may live.”

Professor Cohen went into her lecture, and Jonah’s brows furrowed in annoyance at the topic of today’s class. ‘Boggarts, of course that would be today…. Great. Brilliant timing.’ He pinched the bridge of his nose to calm himself as he willed himself to get his arse in gear. After his nightmare the night before, he felt like he’d been up for three nights straight--his eyes were as dark as a raccoon’s, and he didn’t even get any caffeine… He was not in the mood for this. But still, DADA was one of his favorite classes, and the last thing he wanted to do was disappoint Professor Cohen or sour the day for anyone with his groggy attitude. No, he could do this. It would be fine. Really, when he thought about it, he wasn’t even sure what the boggart would bring up for him… It wasn’t like he was scared of much. It wouldn’t be that terrible, right?

When it was his turn, Jonah stepped up to the wardrobe and readied his wand. “Alright, let’s get this over with….” He pointed his wand directly at the wardrobe as Professor Cohen released the boggart, only to lower it in surprise at the sight he saw. “Huh...?”

His uncle, Joseph, had dropped from the wardrobe and was writhing in pain, screaming. Jonah wasn’t sure what to make of this… His worst fear was his uncle in pain….? Certainly not, he hardly cared for the man. He was a bit of a tosser to the young wizard, really. Yet, he was still family, and the sight made him horribly uncomfortable… But it didn’t quite grasp the fear he’d expected. He took a glance to the professor and arched an eyebrow, clearly confused before he cast the spell with relative ease.

“Riddikulus.”

The spell was cast correctly and the boggart clearly affected, but nothing funny seemed to be happening… Instead, it looked like the creature was changing shape, and Jonah was shocked to be faced again with a family member in agony. This time, his father, and the unsettling feeling began to settle as nausea in his stomach. “I…What…?” No, he was only supposed to have the one fear. What is this? Did he cast incorrectly after all? He cast again. “Riddicklus!”

The boggart shifted forms into that of his mother, and Jonah actually felt like he was going to be ill. He still hadn’t made up with his mum, and all he wanted to do was reach out to the fake one and beg forgiveness for his past behavior. He didn’t like this. Why did it keep going? “Riddikulus!”

His brother, Orion, reminded the younger boy that it has been him he had to face in his nightmare last night. “Riddikulus!” Rhea. “Riddikulus!”

This wasn’t happening, it couldn’t be. Was this his fear? His whole family in agony? How does it know to keep doing this? He wanted to go back to bed. He wanted his mum.

Vinny. “Riddikulus!” Vespera, Iggy. His casting became more desperate in the heat of the moment. ‘It has to stop at some point, right?!’ “Riddikulus. Riddikulus!!” This was supposed to be funny, right? Jonah sure as hell wasn’t laughing.

Finally, he was faced with Sonora on the front in front of him, screaming and crying in pain. Jonah froze, eyes wide as the images from his nightmare flooded back with force. An accident, his brother dead, running to escape… Falling, the sound of bones cracking like branches, and Sonora dying in front of him. He couldn’t move, could hardly breathe at the image in front of him. He should know it was only a boggart, but with his current state of distress, he could hardly remember that Sonora was, in fact, right behind him.

The boggart seemed to sense the pain wasn’t quite cutting it, and instead stilled into a corpse of his best friend, big brown eyes that should be filled with joy and laughter lacking in life. Jonah shook, gritting his teeth and closing his eyes tight as he was overcome with emotions. Fear, desperation, anger, and—

“AGGHH!”

The blond tossed his wand off to the side, the wand smacking against the wall and onto the ground. He ran a hand through his hair in frustration and whipped around, brushing past his classmates and out the door as quick as he could without breaking into a full on sprint. Once the door was closed behind him, he moved over to the wall and slunk down to the ground. He hugged his knees and hid his face as he shook and cried. He bet his outburst just lost his house some points, and probably earned detention for leaving class the way he did, but he just… he couldn’t. He couldn’t let his classmates see him cry.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

//Comes back briefly from hiatus hell because BOGGARTS YES
Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 am
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

Despite her tiredness, Sonora was immediately at attention when Professor Cohen revealed what was lurking in the shuddering wardrobe. In pre-reading--or the bit of it she still managed to squeeze in with all the other classes--she’d noticed boggarts liked dark places...so surely places of curses and adventure would involve plenty of potential encounters with boggarts right? She figured hers would be some dark cave, like the stories of the cave she'd supposedly gotten trapped in when she was little...but hadn’t the last three years of Herbology been perfect evidence that she was just overthinking the whole thing?

Seeing Professor Cohen’s boggart gave her a little shudder, knowing now how the boggart might not just be a creature but actually surround her. Sona steeled her nerves with a steadying breath as she joined the line. There would be no better time to face her fears than there in the safety of the classroom anyways. She slipped in line after Jonah, noticing the dark circles under his eyes. There was a thermos of coffee for him and Ves in her bag but he’d gotten there a little late for her to offer it before class. It’ll be okay, she assured herself as he stepped up to face the boggart.

The first man she didn’t recognize, but the moment the boggart shifted forms, Sona knew what was going on. And something was wrong. Sonora took a tentative step forward, reaching for her friend as Jonah cast the spell again and again at the boggart. But instead of bursting into confetti or something silly, the boggart just kept changing the face of the person in pain. She flinched when it showed them Rhea and had to look back at Vinny and Ves for confirmation that they were right there and okay. Something was terribly wrong. Why wasn’t it working?

“Jonah? Jonah, it’s just a boggart, they’re all okay,” she said softly, not wanting to distract him but also recognizing something was going terribly wrong with every spell cast.

He’d stopped, frozen. She looked back, startled it was her own body there. No, it didn’t matter. “Jonah, we’re okay,” she said, tugging his sleeve urgently now. “It’s okay, We’re okay, it’s not real--”

When he shut his eyes, she moved in front of him, trying to get him to focus on anything--anything besides that sadistic creature, maybe even get it to take on someone else’s fear--and then he screamed in frustration, throwing his wand across the room.

Sonora grabbed the wand as it clattered to the ground and ran after him without a glance at the rest of the class. Outside, she sank down next to him and threw her arms around her best friend. Right now, nothing else mattered.

"Trickblues"

♫♪

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:44 am
Addaellis

Trickblues

User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                              Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                              I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                              Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                              Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny entered class and sat in his usual back seat. It wasn't like he wanted to hid in the back. He did it as a courtesy to everyone else. He was pretty much taller than most adults so he didn't think any normal person of his age wanted to constantly look around him. Today was boggarts and the reactions seemed mixed. Some excited, some worried, and some like Vinny, ambivalent. He wasn't keen on sharing fears but it was good to learn how to handle them. He ended up behind Sona in like and before the two twins he knew. One was bouncing so he assumed that one was Iggy, or Kam had to pee. It was jonahs turn but something was wrong. His fear was understandable. No one wanted to see their friends and family hurt. Sona jumped to handle Jonah but the boggart needed handled. Vinny thanks to long legs eaisily became the focus of the boggart when he approached and blocked Jonah and Sona from view. The boggart seeing it new target changed to a larg, even compared to Vinny, snake. Riddikulus!” Vinny said using protecting poor Jonah as a courage boost. The snake boggert reacted by being turned in to one of those silly snake in a cans. Vinny laughed at it one cause it was silly and two it effected the mean boggart.

Vinny was supper worried for Jonah but didn't want to just bolt from class. "I'll grab Jonah and Sona. Professor Cohen." He said before running after not whole concerned if he got approval or not. He didn't take long to find them. Jonah didn't run far. Sona was hugging and reassuring Jonah. "Hey, don't worry, just cause the boggart was faking all that don't mean you feeling wasn't. Feel free to cry" Vinny said sitting opposite side of Jonah.

((Figured vinny needs to pull his weigh in the friendship....pun not intended))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                            My charade is the event of the season
                                                                            And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                            It surely means that I don't know
                                                                            On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                            Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:26 pm
User Image
❃Vespera❃Salazar❃
User ImageThird Year SlytherinUser Image

▬▬"An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day." ▬▬

Vespera walked into class and stayed toward the back like usual. When it was time to face the boggart, she shrugged. It had to happen. She watched as Jonah, Sona, and Viny all ran outside the class, she took a deep breath, hopefully she wouldn't have to join them. As the boggart faced her, it turned into herself, holding a note. It was obviously Jonah's handwriting, it read: "Leave us Alone. You don't need friends. You're too rude. -Jonah ~Sona"

Vespera was in shock, she had always feared being left alone by everyone, but never thought she would lose her best friends. She hadn't 'thoroughly recognized that the way she treated them would push them away, but, maybe somewhere deep inside she did know, she had to didn't she? To create this fear?

She pulled out her wand and pointed it to the boggart, "Riddiculous!" She thought of her funniest memories, those with Jonah and Sona, the igloo, the egg, the hot chocolate. She thought of Jonah and Sona, always by her side, and thought of all three of them posing for some silly picture and smiled, the boggart was changed to her being hugged by her friends (but boy did they all look silly, feather boas and neon colors galore). She stepped back and went back to her spot in the back of the class room. She went into thought, while the lesson finished and made a vow to herself, she would treat her friends nicer, she would make a way to have their friendship as her top priority, to stop thinking of them as her minions who were around to help her with her work, and to keep her company.

She would be better to them, so one day, she would never have to fear being left alone again.

▬▬ "Even if that walk happens at three in the morning with your best friends." ▬▬

Where: DADA
With Whom: Classmates
Thinking about: Time to face my fears....and remedy my friends.
Vespera Description: Short 4'5", blond hair, green eyes and obvious loss of tan from previous years.
Wearing: School robes
OOC: Also temporarily left hiatus because BOGGART and a chance for Ves ot be all "Im a jerk"
Open for Interaction

_____

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:10 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Boggart Day » DADA » With: Iggy, Sonora, Third Years
» Wearing: School Robes » Status: Calming down

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The door opened with a creak beside him, and from the small steps that followed, Jonah didn’t have to look to know it was Sonora coming after him. She sat beside him, and Jonah leaned into the embrace when warm arms draped around him. “I’m sorry, I just….” He sniffed, “I couldn’t do it, I couldn’t… I don’t want to lose you.” After his dream the night before and the boggart just now, that had been the last straw for him. He was ashamed of the way he froze. He was ashamed of the way he’d let her go in his dream. If anything ever actually happened in the future, Jonah decided, he’d do better to protect her. He’d do better to protect all of them.

A second groan from the door alerted him that someone else was approaching. Jonah shot back to a normal sitting position and wiped across his eyes with his arm. It was bad enough that Sonora had seen him in tears twice now in the past year--he didn’t need an audience! On his way out he’d heard the hiss of a snake and Vinny’s spell, but he hadn’t exactly expected the bloke to come after them. If anything he thought it may have been Vespera, or even the professor, a thought that left Jonah squeezing Sonora’s hand for reassurance. Once Vinny’s head peaked out from behind the door, however, he allowed himself to relax again. “Yeah, thanks… I think I’m good though.” The Slytherin sat beside him and Jonah settled in, leaning against the larger boy’s side while he held on to Sonora’s hand. What could he say? Vinny was a giant teddy and he was grateful for the comfort.

He needed sleep. Unfortunately, he still had Wandless and Potions today, so that wouldn’t be happening any time soon.

“So,” Jonah looked up to Vinny, “Snakes, huh? Bet that must have been something when you got sorted.” He grinned. “Sorry we didn’t stick around to watch, but you sounded badass.”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:

Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:45 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

“You’re not losing anyone,” Sonora whispered softly, her voice surprisingly even as she tried to comfort Jonah. She was surprised it was her that he was worried about in all of that. “I’m okay. It’s okay.”

Sona kept her hand tightly in his, greeting Vinny with a brief smile and quiet "He's right. Thanks Vinny."

"Trickblues"

♫♪

addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:45 am
When everything turns to black,
You don't know where to go...
You need something to justify your soul.
Silence is broken, confidence is gone;
Everything you're holding onto falls.

User Image
FA N C H O N
M A R I E
C O H E N

Professor of DADA │ Muggleborn │ Haitian

Fanchon sat in her very comfortable chair, stroking Jacques, her cat, curled up in her lap, as though she were a Bond villain, and gave the room one final once over. She had enough tables and chairs to fit everyone, she'd made sure the room was spotless, in case anyone had any dust allergies, and she'd tried to make it.... if not quite welcoming, at least slightly less intimidating, although that was a bit difficult when the decor of the room literally included a giant skeleton of some magical beast suspended above the class. Ah well. They'd have to get used to Hogwarts's quirks at some point, and DADA was a notoriously challenging class, although not quite to the level of say, Transfiguration or Potions. However, it was extremely important, and if she had her way, she'd make it mandatory for all seven years. Alas, she could not have her way, so she only had five years to drill as much knowledge as possible through their hairy little heads. If she could make sure all of them could cast a proper shield charm, patronus, disarm someone, and defeat a boggart, she'd be happy. It would raise their life expectancy significantly.

As the third years filtered into the room, she observed them stoically, not rising from her seat (and disturbing Jacques' nap) until everyone had taken their seats and were (mostly) quiet. "Bonjou. Good morning," she translated calmly, confident that her accent, while strong, was not an excuse for them to not listen. "My rules are written on the board. Follow them, don't follow them, it's your choice. This class is largely about choices. I'm here to demonstrate to you how to make good ones." She scanned the class for a moment. "Well, you are third years now, so I expect to be impressed. My wand is here," she raised her hand. "First person to disarm me will earn their house ten points."

OOC:
Username

All the people selling truths on every corner now-
They wait until the fear has knocked you down.
All the rules are changing now; you're living in sin...
Everything around you is caving in; all you're holding onto-
Is slipping like water through your hands.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:57 pm
User Image
☽Aldrick✩Knapp☾
Gryffindor Third YearUser Image

▬▬ Make your life a masterpiece; ▬▬

Aldrick sat down in DADA and waited for class to begin. It was the first class of the week, and that in itself was dissatisfying. At least it was an interesting class, it wasn't all lecture. When Proessor Fanchon asked them to disarm her Aldrick sighed and stood, he figured that nothing would happen, Cohen could easily cast a shielf charm, and all would be well, her cat would probably still be asleep when he sat down, "Expelliarmus" He waved his wand, and sat back down after casting the spell.

▬▬ imagine no limitations on what you can be, have, or do. ▬▬

Where: DADA
With Whom: Third Years
Thinking about: Well it's not the worst
Aldrick Description: 5'2" Blond boy with gorgeous eyes.
Wearing: school robes

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 4:52 pm
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
third year || Slytherin || muggleborn
Daily Dragon writer || Language club || Quidditch Announcer

August made it to DADA ten minutes early and settled in his usual spot towards the front. He had made the very poor decision of staying up late last night, scribbling writing ideas in the Slytherin Common room. He had a decent selection of both Daily Dragon features and short story projects to choose from for this year at least.

In any case, he set up his textbook and notes in preparation for the day. Professor Cohen's class might not have been his best subject, but she was one of his favorite professors. He was looking forward to what they would be doing for the customary review on the first day.

When class did start, he focused his attention forward. When Professor Cohen said they were to disarm her, August started getting up to line up. It didn't seem like that was happening though. Knapp fired the first cast. After waiting to see if it had worked, August took his turn afterward, since he was up anyways: "Expelliarmus."

setting DADA, first day of classes 2045 || with third years
expression the normal friendly seriousness || wearing uniform+glasses || status tired, but content

User Image User ImageUser Image

All I know
Times is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings,
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away.

"In the End" by Linkin Park, cover by Jonathan Young and Caleb Hyles.

Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff