Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Who plays who in King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:19 pm
Freya huntress
is there room for possibly one more person ? this is freya heart

There is room for lots of people in King of fighters one liners. Empress Dee's lounge too. Your character name gets put in this thread if you play in King of fighters one liners though. This way nobody else can snatch your character by accident. And multiple characters are allowed too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:13 pm
I updated everybody. Make sure you don't mix up King of fighters one liners for Empress Dee's lounge.

In Empress Dee's lounge, its a Christmas Party
In King of fighters one liners, Rock, Jinxi, Trixi, and Rose are all farming in the basements of my mansion while everyone else is scattered.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:17 pm
empress dee
I updated everybody. Make sure you don't mix up King of fighters one liners for Empress Dee's lounge.

In King of fighters one liners, Rock, Jinxi, Trixi, and Rose are all farming in the basements of my mansion while everyone else is scattered.

thank you Dee heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:23 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

thank you Dee heart

No Problem. Had to deal with Andy's characters because Andy really did die the summer that passed.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:59 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

thank you Dee heart

No Problem. Had to deal with Andy's characters because Andy really did die the summer that passed.

sorry to hear that  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:20 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

thank you Dee heart

sorry to hear that

Terry had a tough time getting over it, so I am hoping that the scene in the one liners RP can be quick.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:00 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

thank you Dee heart

sorry to hear that

Terry had a tough time getting over it, so I am hoping that the scene in the one liners RP can be quick.

how did he pass away Dee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:51 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

thank you Dee heart

sorry to hear that

how did he pass away Dee

Heart exploded first then his body. It was a nasty way to go lets just put it that way.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:32 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

sorry to hear that

how did he pass away Dee

Heart exploded first then his body. It was a nasty way to go lets just put it that way.

oh dear , im so sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:26 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

sorry to hear that

how did he pass away Dee

oh dear , im so sorry

I was the one who had to see it too and then relay the message back to Terry, Mai, Rock, and Raditz.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:51 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

how did he pass away Dee

oh dear , im so sorry

I was the one who had to see it too and then relay the message back to Terry, Mai, Rock, and Raditz.

are you ok ?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:42 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

how did he pass away Dee

oh dear , im so sorry

are you ok ?

Yeah, much better today. I organized my Yu Gi Oh cards and started cleaning up the kitchen. Soon going to subway for supper.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:43 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

oh dear , im so sorry

are you ok ?

Yeah, much better today. I organized my Yu Gi Oh cards and started cleaning up the kitchen. Soon going to subway for supper.

that sounds great Dee , what are you going to get at subway?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:45 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

oh dear , im so sorry

are you ok ?

6 inch white italian pizza sauce first, salami, white cheese, toasted. Thats the sandwich I am getting. Then I hope to get harvest cheddar sun chips and a medium drink with it.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:49 pm
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

are you ok ?

6 inch white italian pizza sauce first, salami, white cheese, toasted. Thats the sandwich I am getting. Then I hope to get harvest cheddar sun chips and a medium drink with it.
i dont know that i would get that sandwich but everyone is different though . are you having a good day ?  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff