Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Who plays who in King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:25 pm
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

I was the one who had to see it too and then relay the message back to Terry, Mai, Rock, and Raditz.

are you ok ?

Yeah, much better today. I organized my Yu Gi Oh cards and started cleaning up the kitchen. Soon going to subway for supper.

that sounds great Dee , what are you going to get at subway?

6 inch white italian pizza sauce first, salami, white cheese, toasted. Thats the sandwich I am getting. Then I hope to get harvest cheddar sun chips and a medium drink with it.
i dont know that i would get that sandwich but everyone is different though . are you having a good day ?

Other than the small tummyache earlier, I am having a fantastic day. It took me two full afternoons to organize all of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I feel great that I managed to get it done and it looks sooo much better. Then, I cleaned up my kitchen a little. Now that was more tedious because it never stays clean. Good for the time being though. I watched two movies today and I went out to get supper. I managed to relieve my tummy ache while at the bus depot because I took one large dump. So, I feel better now too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:56 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee

I was the one who had to see it too and then relay the message back to Terry, Mai, Rock, and Raditz.

are you ok ?

Yeah, much better today. I organized my Yu Gi Oh cards and started cleaning up the kitchen. Soon going to subway for supper.

that sounds great Dee , what are you going to get at subway?

6 inch white italian pizza sauce first, salami, white cheese, toasted. Thats the sandwich I am getting. Then I hope to get harvest cheddar sun chips and a medium drink with it.
i dont know that i would get that sandwich but everyone is different though . are you having a good day ?

Admittedly, I have another bacterial throat infection, but it seems to be less today than it was yesterday.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2021 8:15 pm
empress dee
Admittedly, I have another bacterial throat infection, but it seems to be less today than it was yesterday.

Sounds yucky. I hope you feel all better soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:40 pm
If we can get more people RPing that would be great, but there is no pressure. I like how there is a certain focus right now.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:11 am
i am back to role play with everyone heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:20 am
Blizzard Rose

That's terrific! Just a little update on what's happening to help you is this:

Terry is somewhere in the mansion still depressed about his brother's death, still waiting on him to post.

Link has left for Harvest Gardens to role-play out his Stardew Valley adventure.

I don't think this was the version with the Christmas party. I think that's empress dee's lounge where Ochru is in hospital.

Rock Howard Bogard, Jinxi, and Trixi are in Hyrule right now trying to get back home, but at the same time helping a Goron get to the new settlement. They are one day out of seven done with that quest. They are on day 2 right now.

Everyone else is scattered throughout the galaxy.

Vegeta, as far as I know is bartender.

Hope this helps you get back into what's happening.

Oh, and since nobody physically will be able to serve you in the restaurant part of the role-play, just use the "computer" that is on the table that displays the menu so you can still order stuff and it comes to the table via a fun conveyer belt.

Kids giggle when they see stuff like that. Or at least I did when they used to have that at a McDonalds at one time. Its where the idea of the conveyer belt order drop off comes in except at my lounge of course everything has to be top of the line techy so you place your order via the computer, it makes the meal just like any of us would and then it comes down the conveyer belt fresh.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:43 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

Terry is somewhere in the mansion still depressed about his brother's death, still waiting on him to post.

Link has left for Harvest Gardens to role-play out his Stardew Valley adventure.

I don't think this was the version with the Christmas party. I think that's empress dee's lounge where Ochru is in hospital.

Rock Howard Bogard, Jinxi, and Trixi are in Hyrule right now trying to get back home, but at the same time helping a Goron get to the new settlement. They are one day out of seven done with that quest. They are on day 2 right now.

Oh, and since nobody physically will be able to serve you in the restaurant part of the role-play, just use the "computer" that is on the table that displays the menu so you can still order stuff and it comes to the table via a fun conveyer belt.

Kids giggle when they see stuff like that. Or at least I did when they used to have that at a McDonalds at one time. Its where the idea of the conveyer belt order drop off comes in except at my lounge of course everything has to be top of the line techy so you place your order via the computer, it makes the meal just like any of us would and then it comes down the conveyer belt fresh.

wow i have really missed alot while i was on haitus there ...what is one area i should go rp at ? i will go there and reply to the story as best as i am able to  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:59 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

wow i have really missed alot while i was on haitus there ...what is one area i should go rp at ? i will go there and reply to the story as best as i am able to

Hmm... well, what might help is to check the news on the king of fighters one liners and since you are a cat-lover and are technically an animated cat, well, it'd be awesome to make a cool profile for your character to really fit in, To be honest I see potential with this since we are so similar in terms of role-players.

There is a planet called Catorama in the Animal Kingdom Galaxy where all animals talk and are kind of like how your character is. All cat-type characters are from there in my "dream world". But the beauty is you get to make up which city you're from what habits your cat character has (cat behaviors that are great for videos on earth) and where you would resume in the RP could and actually should reflect on those habits.

So, if your character likes to nap, she's always yawn and she'd request a room. If your character likes to eat hence the fat cat idea (its funny when a cat is always hungry), then she'd order plate after plate of food. If your character likes to tear up curtains or whatever, then well... you get the idea.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:02 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

Hmm... well, what might help is to check the news on the king of fighters one liners and since you are a cat-lover and are technically an animated cat, well, it'd be awesome to make a cool profile for your character to really fit in, To be honest I see potential with this since we are so similar in terms of role-players.

There is a planet called Catorama in the Animal Kingdom Galaxy where all animals talk and are kind of like how your character is. All cat-type characters are from there in my "dream world". But the beauty is you get to make up which city you're from what habits your cat character has (cat behaviors that are great for videos on earth) and where you would resume in the RP could and actually should reflect on those habits.

So, if your character likes to nap, she's always yawn and she'd request a room. If your character likes to eat hence the fat cat idea (its funny when a cat is always hungry), then she'd order plate after plate of food. If your character likes to tear up curtains or whatever, then well... you get the idea.

ah! cool do you have a thread open for catorama ? i could make a profile and send it to you if you like ?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:08 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

ah! cool do you have a thread open for catorama ? i could make a profile and send it to you if you like ?

I could make one this afternoon when I get back from my outing. I am going to be making the Orochi Steakhouse first, but then my time for this morning will be done before I have to leave for the bus.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:09 am
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

I could make one this afternoon when I get back from my outing. I am going to be making the Orochi Steakhouse first, but then my time for this morning will be done before I have to leave for the bus.

ok i will look for it later ... im going to go make me some lunch and watch some youtube lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:34 am
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose
empress dee
Blizzard Rose

ok i will look for it later ... im going to go make me some lunch and watch some youtube lol

Sounds great. What I am going to do is create a character profiles page in the role-playing section so that people can get an idea of what characters you play. It will be a simple copy and paste skeleton idea, but it will help. Plus, I will be adding some stuff to the village library, which is the resource section of the guild to help people be aware of what is what in my world and where stuff is.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas