Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
What's up DTI!! (Just a chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:12 pm
*wanders in Ah, is this the place for chatting? I'm new here. How is everyone doing? Still alive???  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:28 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
*wanders in Ah, is this the place for chatting? I'm new here. How is everyone doing? Still alive???

Im new to posting but ive been with the guild for years lol <3

Im doing good, how are you?
Whats your favorite digimon?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:21 pm
Searchghost
Hello! I really didn't participate that much on this guild when it was in its heyday but I'd love to be an active participant now!

Lets hope that the guild gets hit with those Phoenix Downs so hard you can be !  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:29 pm
Chi Sohma

Im new to posting but ive been with the guild for years lol <3

Im doing good, how are you?
Whats your favorite digimon?

Ah, a new yet not so new face! Tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance! I'm just kidding, I'm not new in the least bit, but still... I'm doing well also or as well as well can be.

As far as my favorites go, hmmm... not to come off as a genwunner, but I tend to go for the classics more so than the new gen mons. I'm particular to beast and vaccine, my favorite would have to be leomon and his many iterations, may they all rest in peace. emo

What about you?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:07 pm
I always loved Gatomon's whole evolution chain and agumon is such a sweet little guy <3 I'm down for the classics as well.

But my FAV digimon XDDD Is a digimon I commissioned from Sakuyamon over at deviantart called Aummon which is what I named the 5th form ;3 :

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Then I got them commissioned on a petsite:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:16 pm
Chi Sohma

Nice these are really cool!!

I started my time in DTI as a mostly love 01 Digimon but grew into loves Frontier (still love the story of that one) and now I'm a supporter of Wind Guardians!!! Favorite being Ancient Kazemon or Valdurmon. My last OC had all WG Digimon.

Actually thinking back as a kid I designed my own digimon and it was totally an owl based Digimon line. Lived in the same vein as Garudamon design wise if I remember correctly.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm
lief_7
Chi Sohma

Nice these are really cool!!

I started my time in DTI as a mostly love 01 Digimon but grew into loves Frontier (still love the story of that one) and now I'm a supporter of Wind Guardians!!! Favorite being Ancient Kazemon or Valdurmon. My last OC had all WG Digimon.

Actually thinking back as a kid I designed my own digimon and it was totally an owl based Digimon line. Lived in the same vein as Garudamon design wise if I remember correctly.

Thank you! I love her so much >o
Wizardmon was also a favorite and metal greymon etc
but definitely mad respect for Garudamon :3
I loved Bastetmon because I also am a huge fan of the goddess Bastet <3

I always wanted to roleplay my digimon :O but have had a hard time finding other people who roleplayed digimon stuff so hopefully I can find some peeps here for that because such an awesome digimon but no friends D;!

Which I'm super excited that there are still people here willing to chat and just nerd out with LOL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:31 pm
Chi Sohma

OH MAI GAWSH!!! Those are super cute!!! My friends and I used to have an LARP as homemade digimon based on ourselves. I was a cat digimon that got more and more samurai-ish with each level.. those are super cute!
lief_7
]

Oh my goodness! I just had an idea! What if we just started RPing as digimon. It wouldn't have to be official, but it could happen. Back in the day when Grandy was super duper active, we had an area dedicated to custom RPs. Hell, I even got to do one with him and the VCs like Dstdnt and a few others. I was the tentomon of knowledge. rofl  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Chi Sohma

OH MAI GAWSH!!! Those are super cute!!! My friends and I used to have an LARP as homemade digimon based on ourselves. I was a cat digimon that got more and more samurai-ish with each level.. those are super cute!
lief_7
]

Oh my goodness! I just had an idea! What if we just started RPing as digimon. It wouldn't have to be official, but it could happen. Back in the day when Grandy was super duper active, we had an area dedicated to custom RPs. Hell, I even got to do one with him and the VCs like Dstdnt and a few others. I was the tentomon of knowledge. rofl

That could be cool, almost like a Mystery Dungeon type thing with Digimon  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 pm
lief_7
Dexterity Bonus
Oh good I didn't want to spam the check in lol

Haha agreed, even though I'm not sure if that thread is being kept up with haha, if so Hope will have like a few thousand points and Robert too

I didn't even know had points lol!
I def used them for a new partner tho LOL

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 pm
Chi Sohma

OMG sooooo good!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 am
So i'm working on something to possibly see about getting this place back up off the ground. It's a new contest but it's going to be different from some of the ones in the past.

Part of the idea is I think the only way we survive is by building a new Guild and bringing over some of the stuff from here. So I want to do a contest about thoughts and ideas about the whole situation.

It's gone include things like naming it, what sort of systems we should have (new or old), Contest/ Event ideas ect. I'm working on getting it setup so we can start discussing and as always there will be prizes but potentially the prizes would be rewarded in the new guild for the most part.

Does that sound interesting to yall?

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:48 am
Besties, I'm making a Digimon Liberator OC.
Vote in my poll on twitter?
-Click Here-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 am
Dexterity Bonus
-Click Here-

Done, I though i was going to pick the plants, but the Cherubimon deck spoke to me, that thing looks sweet (note: i have not played the Digimon card game since early 2000s so my vote was purely on gut feeling haha)  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 am
lief_7
Dexterity Bonus
-Click Here-

Done, I though i was going to pick the plants, but the Cherubimon deck spoke to me, that thing looks sweet (note: i have not played the Digimon card game since early 2000s so my vote was purely on gut feeling haha)

Thats so valid.
I have the Plant deck and just got the starter deck for the Cherubimon deck lol.

Also the card game is fun, Bandai did a good job with it and I'm glad they didn't drop the ball.
And if you havent checked out the new Web Comic, Digimon Liberator, I highley recomend it. Its like .Hack meets Yugioh meets DIgimon. <3

Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games