Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Wishes I think may be hard to grant for some.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wishes is for ____!
  everybody who wants to be a cat
  fishes
  b@#$%es Me: Hey their are lovely females here that could get offended by that so be specific. You: I meant the Female Dogs! >_< Me: I know but some people don't know unless you explain I'm sorry I got mad a little. T~T Both: *anime crying hug*
  Potatoes
  Items Me: wow I never knew I could wish for a toothbrush today. You: You could but I'm keeping them. Me: QAQ
  creating a whole new world of people who wish for items, that will one day grow into the newer generations who do exactly the same and will continue on that line until the day we all die. Me: I like gifting people if can. You: Yes there's that too. -._-.
View Results

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:08 pm
For the Wicked Little Slugger item, Saeven Love item, Brow Basics item, Charming Talker item, Scott Pilgrim: Matthew Patel item, and Shy Senpai Stare.

I know most if not all of these are expensive as heck. sweatdrop But this is wishes and trust me It'll be nice to see this one dream avi I have when it's all done. (at least to me.)

I don't care how long it takes and I will thank all who help and if I don't yell at me for being rude so I be nice and thank you. (Because sometimes I think I thanked a person and then I learn I didn't really thank them yet and feel horrible or feel I didn't thank them yet and feel horrible and thank them again. So please let me know if that happens for the one I think i did and didn't so we can try to avoid I never thanked yous.)

Anyways enjoy the free poll gold answering however you wish.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:14 pm
Tobi Kaito
For the Wicked Little Slugger item, Saeven Love item, Brow Basics item, Charming Talker item, Scott Pilgrim: Matthew Patel item, and Shy Senpai Stare.

I know most if not all of these are expensive as heck. sweatdrop But this is wishes and trust me It'll be nice to see this one dream avi I have when it's all done. (at least to me.)

I don't care how long it takes and I will thank all who help and if I don't yell at me for being rude so I be nice and thank you. (Because sometimes I think I thanked a person and then I learn I didn't really thank them yet and feel horrible or feel I didn't thank them yet and feel horrible and thank them again. So please let me know if that happens for the one I think i did and didn't so we can try to avoid I never thanked yous.)

Hey Tobi-san, I've got a duplicate of Ivory Brow Basics you can have if you like! Figured I'd help you out a bit, hope you don't mind. Oh, and feel free to stop by my own quest thread as well. I have bundles I've been wanting to sell or trade for. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:27 pm
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito

Hey Tobi-san, I've got a duplicate of Ivory Brow Basics you can have if you like! Figured I'd help you out a bit, hope you don't mind. Oh, and feel free to stop by my own quest thread as well. I have bundles I've been wanting to sell or trade for. ^_^*

Well I'm after the regular color for future look but I'm fine with recolors too. X3

Feel free to link to the quest thread here if you like I wont be all "Ah no this is Tobi only place." xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 pm
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito

Well I'm after the regular color for future look but I'm fine with recolors too. X3

Feel free to link to the quest thread here if you like I wont be all "Ah no this is Tobi only place." xd

Sure, not a problem! Here it is! Zeldas Quest Thread The first post on page one has the list of bundles I have available. I've also got some other unwanted items in my inventory that I'd like to sell too. Like Astras and such. I'll gladly help you with your own quests anytime! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:39 pm
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito

Sure, not a problem! Here it is! Zeldas Quest Thread The first post on page one has the list of bundles I have available. I've also got some other unwanted items in my inventory that I'd like to sell too. Like Astras and such. I'll gladly help you with your own quests anytime! ^_^*

Thanks and now that you have the thread link here you'll get whoever comes here if they read it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:43 pm
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21

Thanks and now that you have the thread link here you'll get whoever comes here if they read it. 3nodding

You're welcome! I'll stop by your thread here again in the future. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:45 pm
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21

You're welcome! I'll stop by your thread here again in the future. ^_^*
And you're welcome too and thank you. Also I'm now wearing your gift now cause why not? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:21 pm
Tobi Kaito
And you're welcome too and thank you. Also I'm now wearing your gift now cause why not? 3nodding

Quick question! What item are you using for black sandals currently? I was looking to do either an original Greek lady outfit or angelic type character outfit sometime, maybe use said character in a short story perhaps. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:24 pm
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito

Quick question! What item are you using for black sandals currently? I was looking to do either an original Greek lady outfit or angelic type character outfit sometime, maybe use said character in a short story perhaps. ^_^*
Progeny Daedalus' Revolt. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:09 pm
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito

Oh yeah, the Dark Pit item! Need any new wings, horns or tails? I've got some I'm trying to sell or trade so I can clean out my inventory a bit.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:13 pm
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito

Oh yeah, the Dark Pit item! Need any new wings, horns or tails? I've got some I'm trying to sell or trade so I can clean out my inventory a bit.
Nah I'm good but I wouldn't mind if you sent any to clean up invo. I honestly just like being gifted, gifting, and stuff. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:16 pm
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito

Nah I'm good but I wouldn't mind if you sent any to clean up invo. I honestly just like being gifted, gifting, and stuff. whee

Cool! I'll send you a trade or two with some of them. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:18 pm
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21
Tobi Kaito

Okay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:28 pm
Tobi Kaito
Princess Zelda21

Okay. 3nodding

Waiting for you to accept the trade. ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50