Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogwarts Alumni Profiles
Faina Patrovna

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:44 pm
Name: Faina Patrovna

Basic Information:

Nicknames: Lucien calls me 'Fai', and the family calls me 'Snezhinka', which is Russian for 'Snowflake'

Birthday: June 10th, 2026

Blood Status: Pureblood

Wand: Ten and a half inches, supple and smooth; Ash with dragon heartstrings.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Face Claim: Olivia Silverlock from ‘Gotham Academy’ series

School and Career:

Attended: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

House: Slytherin

Year: Alumnus Class of 2044

Best Lessons:

■ Defense Against the Dark Arts
■ Charms
■ History of Magic

Worst Lessons:

■ Herbology
■ Astronomy
■ Potions

Clubs

■ Art Club
■ Cooking Club
■ Dueling Club (Captain)

OWL Scores:

Astronomy ~ EE
Charms ~ O
DADA ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ EE
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O

Art ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ O
Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ EE
Healing ~ O
Wandless Magic ~ O
Wizard Law ~ EE

NEWT Scores:

Charms ~ O
DADA ~ O
Herbology ~ EE
History of Magic ~ A
Potions ~ EE
Transfiguration ~ O

Art ~ O
Cursebreaking ~ O
Ghost and Ghoul Studies ~ EE
Healing ~ EE
Wandless Magic ~ O
Wizard Law ~ EE

Current Employment: Student

Dream Job: An Auror

Personality:

■ Secretive: Faina doesn’t like giving up any kind of personal information to anyone, especially to those she doesn’t know or trust, not even to venture an opinion or express a like or dislike. Better to stay silent, and let others assume what they will, than open one's mouth and erase all doubts. Unfortunately, it isn’t easy getting her to trust anyone, not early on, and she never accepts anyone at face value.
■ Loyal: Once one gets past her guard, she holds her friendships as sacrosanct. Her word, once given will not be broken; and a trust invoked will not be given up short of a Cruciatus or an Imperious. Her baby sister and her mother are the only immediate family she truly has now, and Faina would willingly die to protect them both.
■ Cynical: Faina would argue her attitude is one of typical Russian pessimism and practicality, but she is quite prepared to believe the worse of anyone or any given situation, and is given to comment with a sharp tongue as a result. It is better to prepare for a bad outcome and be glad if it turns out better than hope for the best and get dumped on instead. As it is, Faina finds it hard to hang onto any sort of hope that things will get better for her and her little sister.
■ Perceptive: Little gets past Faina’s notice when she’s paying attention to what’s going on around her. Small clues will be seen, and the feelings of others she will file away for future reference. Her attention to detail has aided her in her studies.
■ Hardworking: Nothing comes without a price, this Faina understands well, and shortcuts will get one burned in the end. While she is actually rather book-smart, and could get away with sluffing off, Faina works hard at her schoolwork, as she knows it’s the only way she’ll ever get anywhere in her life.
■ Brave: Faina has learned to face difficulties with a façade of stolid indifference to pain and hardship. If nothing else, she has her little sister she needs to be strong for. Life is tough, be equal to it or drown, is her attitude.

■ Favourite Food: Soup and sandwiches
■ Her collection of books
■ Nice clothes
■ Favourite class: Defense Against Dark Arts
■ Learning new spells

Dislikes:

■ Hates broccoli and Brussel sprouts; they’re clearly the products of sick minds.
■ Girl drama
■ Computers, doesn’t trust them
■ Being teased about her appearance
■ Loud groups

Hobbies:
■ Reading, enjoys the classics of Wizarding and Muggle literature
■ Board games, Wizard Chess in particular
■ Drawing (keeps a sketchbook close at hand)

Strengths:
■ Her intelligence and ability to cope
■ Her magic

Weaknesses:

■ Difficulty trusting anyone, especially early on.
■ Her reduced sense of empathy toward others. While she may be aware of the feelings of others around her, she may not bother to take such in consideration. Things are what they are, there’s little point in crying about it.

Fears:

■ That something awful will happen to her mother or her sister
■ Being truly alone in the world

Patronus: A large fire bird
Happy Memory to Summon Patronus: The last Christmas morning her family was all together.

Languages:

■ English (Native) - Full fluency
■ Russian (Always spoken in the house)- Full fluency
■ French (Learned in school) - Full fluency
■ German (read and write only)

History:

Childhood: Faina is the elder daughter of Reyna Patrovna, whom emigrated from the Russian Federation to England after graduating from the Durmstrang Academy, in hopes of finding a better life for herself. Shortly after arriving in England, and settling into Wizarding society here, Reyna met and fell in love with Nigel Harcroft, a scion of a relatively lower middle-class Pureblood family, whom was a recent graduate from Hogwarts. The family was not particularly pleased with having this foreign-born witch insinuating herself into their circle, and only grudgingly allowed her into the family after she and Nigel married when they learned she was pregnant. Unfortunately for them, Faina was the result of the mingling of their blood.

With her dusky skin tone, white hair and blood-red eyes, Faina looked nothing like her parents, and was viewed as physical proof of the family’s suspicions that Reyna was actually of mixed blood, and thus had made a ‘blood traitor’ of Nigel, as she’d clearly bewitched him into marrying her to escape a bad situation back in St. Petersburg. As a result, little Faina had little contact with her magical extended family, whom saw her as a blight upon the family's good name. As she got older, her appearance was the cause of many of the teasing incidents she weathered from the other kids at school, and little Katya would get bullied for being her sister. Faina quickly learned how to fight, soon holding her own against the boys as as much as she would with the girls, not caring if her opponent was bigger, tougher or stronger. Anyone whom picked on her little sister soon learned they'd have to face Faina.

As Faina got older, she also started experiencing minor magical incidents. Motes of light would swirl around her on occasion; objects would fly toward her, such as a favourite toy. Her nascent magical abilities caused her issues at school; one day after being ridiculed by one of the mean girls, the girl got a door slammed in her face hard enough to cause a trip to the nurse’s office. A boy whom called her ‘vampire’ got depantsed in the halls. But none of this compared with the day the Ministry official arrived at the school to collect her and her baby sister.

The matter has never been satisfactorily resolved, and there are many unanswered questions. What Faina and Katya were told was that something happened to their father, and nobody knew what or where he went afterward. Their mother was found at their home, covered in blood and in a coma. Reyna was placed in a long-term care wing of St. Mungo's, as there was really nowhere else to put her, and no family to handle her care.The Harcrofts were of a mind the house was attacked by 'Russian hit-wizards' over some sordid affair Reyna was somehow involved in, and for this reason refused to accept Faina and her sister into their care, lest they become targets of revenge as well.

With their father missing and his fate unknown, their mother in no condition to care for them, and no family member willing to step forward to help, Faina and Katya ended up in the rather byzantine foster care system. They were placed in a foster home over the holidays, and would have stayed longer, unfortunately Faina had another one of her magical accidents. After an incident where she inadvertently set her foster mother on fire, requiring a hospital trip and a visit by the Obliviators, the two kids were at loose ends, and would have been sent somewhere else had Faina not managed to get a message to her mother's family, whom lived in St. Petersburg in the Russian Federation. The family arranged for one of her cousins, Sergei Patrovna to emigrate to England, and take over guardianship of Faina and Katya until either or both of them turned seventeen, Reyna recovered from whatever was done to her, or their father reappeared and reclaimed his role as their parent. Recently, however, Faina received her letter from Hogwarts, and that’s when things really started to get interesting…

School Years:

The Sorting Hat: The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Ah, my dear, there's a place for everyone
Yours is not that hard to find
You could go many places, but
I think you'll be best off in
Slytherin!

First Year: Wasn't expecting to get Sorted into Slytherin, that's for sure. My first thought was Ravenclaw, or maybe Gryffindor, so I could be with Rhett, but, no the Hat had other ideas. The Hat has a Russian sense of humour. Also wasn't expecting the prefects to threaten detentions and feeding students to a python for stepping out of line, or a Head of House whom was about as sane as Rasputin himself either, but one takes the good with the bad, I suppose. Still, I was determined to find my feet in this place. Discovered the kitchens early on, which is good, as its a bloody long walk from the dorms to the Great Hall and then to Charms class in the morning. Tried to sign on with the Dueling Club, but was told while I could watch, participation was out of the question. I did, however, pick up a few pointers which helped me in my classes. I also joined the Art Club, and met a few students there whom could be friends.

While I've been at school, I've been worried about my younger sister, since I'm not there to protect her from the bullies at the school I used to attend. She's become increasingly withdrawn, and barely speaks anything other than Russian, which won't help her fitting in. Cousin Sergei promised us we might be going to St. Petersburg over the summer, so we can visit our family there, as neither Katya nor I have met any of our cousins.

Second Year: We actually visited my mother's family in St. Petersburg, and Katya and I had the chance to get to meet our cousins, some of whom we only knew from the photo album we salvaged from the house fire. Considering how we were seen as pariahs by our father's family, it was nice to be accepted as Patrovnas without reservations. Our grandmother spoke of arranging to drop the Harcroft from our names, but I don't know if anything will come of this. Our mother, if she ever becomes functional again, will be the one whom will make that determination.

Katya and I went shopping in Diagon Alley with Rhett and Ferdie, and I was amazed by how much they'd changed over the summer, it was almost like they were entirely different people, except for their voices. When I took the train back to school, I rode up with a new friend, Lucien Markov, whom talked about playing a 'keytar'.

School went well enough this year, at least I wasn't having too many issues with the other students or my teachers. I was able to join the Dueling Club this time, so that was cool, and I took Advanced Flying- not to play to Quidditch, but to get the chance to fly a broomstick, since my cousin won't buy one for me. During Art Club, Lizzie's gospodar for a brother, Peter, caused such a fuss, he caused Dris to get really mad at him, and I was prepared to fight the older boy to stick up for my friend and for our captain.

Upon returning to London, Katya and I went to see mother in the hospital, and got a real surprise. I'd been expecting to be there when she died, but that's not what happened...

Third Year: Mother finally awakened from whatever curse or coma she was put in after ... the incident. Would have been nice if Father showed up so we could be a family again, but he never appeared. No surprise there, I wasn't expecting him anyway. Mother is so frail and thin, though, I'm afraid she might break something if she fell down. While I'm happy she okay enough to be part of our lives again in a meaningful fashion, I'm not really sure how else to process it all. Katya's happy, so that's good enough for me.

Speaking of Katya, she's finally showing signs of being a witch, for which I am glad for her, as it gave us all the reason to just home-school her, away from all the bullies whom cause her to have accidents like I used to have. Grandmother was delighted when she made a cuchina doll float in the air, when we visited St. Petersburg over the summer. It was after a long family discussion that mother decided it was time to put our 'house' in order, starting by severing our connection with the Harcrofts. With Father gone, and his family wanting nothing to do with us, there was no reason to keep using their surname.

Back at school, I had a bunch of new classes to get accustomed to attending, including Ghost and Ghoul Studies, which I found interesting. It was also cool when Lucien showed up for Dueling Club. He called me 'Fai', which I kinda like, and he's pretty cute too.

By the time I got back home, the lawyers finished with their quibbles, and I was rid of the Harcroft name.

Fourth Year: This year was kind of different for me in that this would be the first time my sister would be coming to school with me. It was pretty cool getting to be the one to help her pick out her books in Diagon Alley, although I was hanging out with Rhett and Ferdie while Lucien's aunt helped Katya find a wand. My biggest concern was how well she would settle in at Hogwarts, and would I need to act as her guardian there as I had at our old school. It was also hard when we said our good-byes on the platform, and Mother made me promise to look out for my sister, even as I pointed out to her I have always done just that.

We rode up to Hogwarts with Rhett and Ferdie, though more than anything I wanted to be with Lucien, as I've become increasing aware of the feelings which I've developed for him. During the Sorting ceremony, I was pleased to see Katya get placed into Hufflepuff, as I knew she would be comfortable there, way more than she might of in Slytherin. As time has gone on, I've found I rather like Slytherin despite my original misgivings, as the competitiveness has caused me to push myself that much harder.

During the year, I finally asked Lucien out, as in to be a couple, with help from Katya (actually she pushed me into doing it), and Kimberly asked me to take over the Dueling Club after she graduates from school. Katya and I also went home to spend Christmas with Mother and Cousin Sergei, which made both of us feel better about our situation. It was during this time I hatched my plan to make a trip to Coventry, to see what was left of our home, and recover whatever things of ours I could, as Mother mentioned how she missed having her jewelry box and our family album, which had her wedding pictures.

What I didn't know was what would happen once I started my journey...

Fifth Year: My little day-trip to Coventry was not without its complications. Cousin Sergei insisted I take Kitten with me while I 'out looking for a birthday present for Mother', but then I think he was hoping to derail a clandestine romantic rendezvous. While our old house wasn't as badly damaged as I thought it might be, it still hurt to see what the fire did. We managed to recover a few things from our house, but the jewelry box still was missing. Unfortunately, this meant taking a trip to see Grandma Harcroft. Visiting our father's family didn't go well, but it did result in our learning our father was actually still alive.

We visited a park that we used to go to when we were little, and we spotted our father there, accompanied by two kids we soon learned were our half-siblings. When we confronted him, he claimed not even know who we were. After he left with our replacement siblings, I decided we would try again, by visiting our father at his current family home, offering proof of our claims and forcing the issue. We never made it there, as we were ambushed by a couple men on broomsticks whom shot spells at us and tried grabbing us. We managed to get away, though not without Katya getting a broken ankle, and my shoulder was broken.

Our trip to Coventry got us a trip to St. Mungo's for our injuries, quizzed by the Aurors, and grounded for the rest of the summer, however, we also got some precious family heirlooms home, and learned a few things. It was right after this I got the owl with the letter telling me I made prefect. Yeah, Mother got a good laugh out of that.

I was so glad to see Lucien again when we got back to school, he's the one who keeps me on an even-keel. Having his support is what is helping me stay sane, as I juggle classes and my prefect duties and OWL prep, oh, and running the Dueling Club. Yeah, I'm running the Dueling Club, and I've been having fun doing it, but there's a lot of responsibility that goes along with being a Captain. Being a prefect has a lot of responsibilities too, but I like the job, its cool having students look to me for guidance and support, and having bubble baths in the prefect's bathroom is a nice benefit.

The biggest event of the year was a massive food-fight in the Great Hall, which I somehow missed being in the middle of. At the end of the term I took my exams, and out of thirteen OWLs taken, I got seven 'Outstandings' and six 'Exceeds Expectations' for all my hard work.

Sixth Year: After doing so well on my OWLs, expectations were high for the rest of my academic career. My plan to be an Auror after leaving Hogwarts is still on track, but it means I have to do well in all my classes, and then post high scores on my NEWTs next term. My sister conned me into joining the Cooking Club which formed up this term; Katya originally wanted to start the club, but one of her Housemates beat her to the punch, so she's decided to get involved in this one instead.

Over Christmas break I took resolute action to solve the mystery surrounding what happened to Father, and after confronting him with proof of our claims, we found out he'd been Obliviated into forgetting we were a family by Madam Harcroft. The knowledge came at a cost, as the woman sent killers to murder Mother and I and kidnap Kitten. Fighting half a dozen wizards, Mother and I nearly died, and Kitten nearly got Obliviated. On the positive side, Lucien met Mother and Cousin Sergei, and his father found out about him and I (this is based upon a conversation in Chatzy with Julian). Papa and Baba Patrovna also spent Christmas with us, though it was at a hotel as our house needed repairs after the attack.

Seventh Year: After everything which happened last term, including dealing with all the legal matters revolving around my grandmother, I was glad that the only thing I really needed to worry about this go around was preparing for my NEWTs. This last term involved a lot of studying, though I did have time to do other things, like running the Dueling Club, and doing art projects, and going out on dates with my boyfriend. Of course, I'll be leaving school a year before he will, so we will need to figure out how to continue things, but this shouldn't too much of an issue. One of the big things I did was an extra credit project for Art class, which ended up being a large scale mural, depicting the stories Baba Patrovna told me of the wedding day of our great-grandmother.

All things considered, the year seemed to go awfully fast, but I suppose this isn't too surprising given how those NEWT exams loomed in front of me. When it was done, I'd collected six 'Outstandings', five 'Exceeds Expectations', and one 'Acceptable', the latter because I missed one lousy question on my History of Magic exam. While I am happy to have graduated from Hogwarts, I'm also sad to go, as there so many friends I will miss seeing every day, and teachers I know I will miss. I cried when I said good-bye to Professor Hawthorne, and I owe Madam Cohen my life.

All of a sudden, I no longer have school in front of me, and the future is now upon me.

Postgraduation:

Relationships:

Family: Papa and Baba Patrovna (maternal grandparents), Reyna Patrovna (mother), Nigel Harcroft (father, mindwiped), Katya ‘Kitten’ Patrovna (younger sister) Sergei Patrovna (maternal cousin), Freddie Harcroft (half-brother), Katie Harcroft (half-sister), Madam Harcroft (paternal grandmother, incarcerated in Azkaban)

Friends: Rhett Ye, Elizabeth Whyte, Rachel Fiovante, Ferdinand Delacroix, Lucien Markov

Best Friend: Rhett Ye

Romantic Interest: Lucien Markov

Enemies: None, though I don't really like Akira Yamazaki or Callista Hargrave

Pets: None, pets are a luxury.

Update Log: (Signature Access by Crew Only)

Created: February 12, 2017
Pending: - Weasley 2/19/17
Accepted: ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [05/17/2017]
Updates Accepted By: ❝Yukitty❞
Updated: July 5, 2017
Updated: October 27, 2017
Updated: January 7, 2018
Updated: April 22nd, 2018
Updated: July 8th, 2018
Updated: October 28th, 2018

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:48 am
Faina's Class Schedule:

Each day is broken up into blocks.

Block 1 runs from 8:00am to 8:45am.
Block 2 runs from 9:00am to 9:45am.
Block 3 runs from 10:00am to 10:45am.
Block 4 runs from 11:00am to 11:45
COMMON HOUR runs from 11:45am to 1:00pm.
Block 5 runs from 1:00pm to 1:45pm.
Block 6 runs from 2:00pm to 2:45pm.
Block 7 runs from 3:00pm to 3:45pm.
Block 8 runs from 11:00pm to 11:45pm.

Meal schedule is:

Breakfast runs from 7:00am to 9:00am.
Lunch runs from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
Dinner runs from 5:00pm to 7:00pm.

Monday
Block 1: Herbology-VII
Block 2: Free
Block 3: Free
Block 4: Free
Block 5: Free
Block 6: Free
Block 7: Free
Block 8: Free

Tuesday
Block 1: Cursebreaking-V
Block 3: Ghost and Ghouls Studies-V

Wednesday
Block 1: Transfigurations-VII
Block 5: Charms-VII

Thursday
Block 1: Art-V
Block 2: Healing Arts-V
Block 3: Wizard Law-V
Block 4: History of Magic-VII

Friday
Block 1: Free
Block 2: Defense Against the Dark Arts-VII
Block 5: Wandless Magic Practice Class-V
Block 8: Potions-VII

Saturday

Sunday

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:55 am
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft's List of Knowledges

Core Curriculum

Astronomy
First Year
[ ] Names of Planets
[ ] Movements of Planets
[ ] Names of Stars (Including Sun)
[ ] Names of Constellations

Second Year
[ ] Mercury
[ ] Venus
[ ] Earth
[ ] Earth's Moon

Third Year
[ ] Mars
[ ] Jupiter
[ ] Great Red Spot
[ ] Jupiter's Moons

Fourth Year
[ ] Saturn
[ ] Saturn's Rings
[ ] Titan
[ ] Uranus

Fifth Year
[ ] Neptune
[ ] Triton
[ ] Comets
[ ] Meteorites
[ ] Asteroids

Charms
First Year
[ ] Wingardium Leviosa
[ ] Reparo
[ ] Incendio
[ ] Spongify

Second Year
[ ] Scourgify
[ ] Aresto Momentum
[ ] Flame-Freezing Charm
[ ] Diffindo

Third Year
[ ] Cheering Charm
[ ] Carpe Retractum
[ ] Colour Change Charm
[ ] Glacius

Fourth Year
[ ] Accio
[ ] Depulso
[ ] Engorgio
[ ] Reducio

Fifth Year
[ ] Silencio
[ ] Dancing Feet
[ ] Reducto
[ ] Repleo

Sixth Year
[ ] Aguamenti
[ ] Bedazzling Hex
[ ] Avis
[ ] Nonverbal Spells

Defence Against the Dark Arts
First Year
[ ] Knockback Jinx
[ ] Lumos/Nox
[ ] Ghosts
[ ] Doxies

Second Year
[ ] Rictusempra
[ ] Expelliarmus
[ ] Fumos
[ ] Fire Crabs

Third Year
[ ] Finite/Incantatem
[ ] Boggarts/Riddikulus
[ ] Grindylows
[ ] Hinkypunks

Fourth Year
[ ] Hex-deflection/Salvio Hexia
[ ] Tongue-Tying Charm
[ ] Stupefy
[ ] Petrificus Totalus

Fifth Year
[ ] Protego
[ ] Oppugno
[ ] Inferi
[ ] Werewolves

Sixth Year
[ ] The Unforgivable Curses
[ ] Dementors
[ ] Patronus
[ ] Nonverbal Spells

Flying
First Year
[ ] Broom Commands
[ ] Mounting
[ ] Developing a Broom Bond

Herbology
First Year
[ ] Spiky Bush
[ ] Bouncing Bulb
[ ] Devil's Snare

Second Year
[ ] Abyssian Shrivelfig
[ ] Mandrake
[ ] Fire Seed Bush

Third Year
[ ] Puffapods
[ ] Moly
[ ] Mimbulus Mimbletonia

Fourth Year
[ ] Bubotuber
[ ] Gillyweed
[ ] Dittany

Fifth Year
[ ] Fanged Geranium
[ ] Screechsnap
[ ] Whomping Willow

Sixth Year
[ ] Venomous Tentacula
[ ] Snargaluff

History of Magic
First Year
[ ] History of Hogwarts
[ ] The Chamber of Secrets
[ ] Statute of Secrecy

Second Year
[ ] Ollivander Family
[ ] The Deathly Hallows
[ ] Beedle the Bard

Third Year
[ ] Muggle Witch Burnings
[ ] Nicolas Flamel
[ ] Newt Scamander
[ ] Goblin Rebellions

Fourth Year
[ ] Ancient Egypt and Greece
[ ] Herpo the Foul
[ ] Grindelwald
[ ] Tom Riddle/Voldemort

Fifth Year
[ ] Albus Dumbledore
[ ] Harry Potter
[ ] Order of the Phoenix

Sixth Year
[ ] First Wizarding War
[ ] Second Wizarding War

Potions
First Year
[ ] Forgetfulness Potion
[ ] Boil-Cure Potion
[ ] Wiggenweld Potion

Second Year
[ ] Hair-Raising Potion
[ ] Girding Potion
[ ] Swelling Solution

Third Year
[ ] Shrinking Solution
[ ] Antidotes
[ ] Undetectable Poisons

Fourth Year
[ ] Wit-Sharpening Potion
[ ] Herbicide Potion
[ ] Wide-Eye Potion
[ ] Sleeping Draught

Fifth Year
[ ] Everlasting Elixirs
[ ] Draught of Peace
[ ] Strengthening Solution
[ ] Love Potion Antidote

Sixth Year
[ ] Amortentia
[ ] Elixir to Induce Euphoria
[ ] Felix Felicis
[ ] Polyjuice Potion

Transfiguration
First Year
[ ] Reparifarge
[ ] Match to Needle
[ ] Snail to Teapot
[ ] Mouse to Snuffboxes
[ ] Teacup to Rat

Second Year
[ ] Beetle Buttons
[ ] Avifors
[ ] Fera Verto
[ ] Rabbit Slippers

Third Year
[ ] Teapot to Tortoise
[ ] Chair to Cat
[ ] Hedgehog to Pincushion
[ ] Lapifors

Fourth Year
[ ] Switching Spells
[ ] Draconifors
[ ] Guinea Fowl to Guinea Pig

Fifth Year
[ ] Evanesco
[ ] Inanimatus Conjurus
[ ] Geminio

Sixth Year
[ ] Owl to Opera Glasses
[ ] Basic Self Transfiguration
[ ] Human or Animal

Electives Curriculum

Advanced Flying
Second Year
[ ] Quidditch Basics
[ ] Broom Barrel Rolls
[ ] Standing on your broom

Art
Third Year
[ ] Lighting and Frame/Intro to the Renaissance
[ ] Proportion- A look into Michelangelo and Raphael
[ ] Backgrounds and Perspective - A look into Leonardo Di Vinci

Fourth Year:
[ ] Into to Neoclassical, Baroque, and Rococo
[ ] Sketching basics
[ ] Sketching techniques - A look into Bernini and Watteau
[ ] Sketching enchantments - A look into Rembrandt

Fifth Year:
[ ] Into to Romanticism - Color Wheel
[ ] Painting techniques - A look into Waterhouse
[ ] Painting enchantments - A look into Goya

Sixth Year:
[ ] Modern Art - Sculpture mediums
[ ] Sculpting techniques - A look into Picasso
[ ] Sculpture enchantments - A look into Matisse

Cursebreaking
Third Year
[ ] Curse-Shield Charm (Protego Defixium)
[ ] Deprehensio Mutatio
[ ] Scelestus Timor Deprehensio

Fourth Year
[ ] Aveho Defixio
[ ] Deprehensio
[ ] Adflicto Affligo
[ ] Defaeco Animus
[ ] Magis Clausus

Fifth Year
[ ] Sinking Hex (Subsido)
[ ] Shield Detection Charm (Contengo Deprehensio)
[ ] Occuro Acerbus Pestis
[ ] Aduro Occuro

Sixth Year
[ ] Impedo Inficio Infeci Infectum
[ ] Infensus Deprehensio
[ ] Occuro Scelestus Injuria

Ghost and Ghoul Studies
Third Year
[ ] Afterlife
[ ] Immortality
[ ] Resurrection
[ ] Creation of Ghost

Fourth Year
[ ] Traits
[ ] Abilities
[ ] Meeting a Ghost
[ ] Poltergeist vs Ghost

Fifth Year
[ ] Ghouls
[ ] Catching Ghouls
[ ] Inferi
[ ] Combating Inferi

Sixth Year
[ ] Shades
[ ] Waystation

Healing Class
Third year
[ ] Diagnosis of Ailments
[ ] Treating wounds
[ ] Proper Bandaging

Fourth Year
[ ] Spell and curse healing
[ ] Stunning Treatment
[ ] Virus, Bacteria and Infection healing

Fifth Year
[ ] Poison Healing
[ ] Treating Bites and Stings
[ ] DragonPox and Treatment

Sixth Year
[ ] Healing Temporary Blindness
[ ] Bone repair and regrowth
[ ] Lung clearing charm

Wandless Magic Practice Class
Third Year
[ ] Achieving Emotional Balance
[ ] Determining the truth: Strength or Finesse
[ ] Dueling Beginner Level (with wands)

Fourth Year
[ ] Will, its relevance to Wandless Magic
[ ] Assessment of Will
[ ] Dueling Intermediate Level (with wands)

Fifth Year
[ ] First Group of Spells
[ ] Second Group of Spells
[ ] Dueling Advanced Level (Wandless)

Sixth Year
[ ] Third Group of Spells
[ ] Fourth Group of Spells
[ ] Combination of Forms: Wand & Wandless
[ ] Duels

Wizard Law
Third Year
[ ] Historical figures in law