Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Guides & Resources } ----- OOC RP Guides and resources
{ HOW TO PLAY TCG } C+P FORM CODES HERE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PLEASE LEARN TO READ THE RULES BY CLICKING *ALL* THE SPOILERS
gaia_star Good job! The second secret code is fajitas
gaia_star Please CLICK ON and read all spoiler brackets if you don't know how to play!!

THE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS OF HOW TO PLAY THE TCG.

gaia_star A duel is made of TWO PLAYERS, PLAYER 1 AND PLAYER 2. Start the duel by POSTING IN THIS SUBFORUM [DUEL RP ] [CHARACTER NAMES HERE]

gaia_star PLAYER 1 POSTS THEIR TURN OF MIN 4 - MAX 7 POSTS (SEE BELOW) AND THEN QUOTES PLAYER 2

gaia_star PLAYER 2 POSTS THEIR TURN OF MIN 4 - MAX 7 POSTS (SEE BELOW) AND THEN QUOTES PLAYER 1

gaia_star Make sure to read the previous player's posts and mechanics played

gaia_star EXAMPLE THREAD HERE

gaia_star EXAMPLE TURN COUNT:
PLAYER1:
Post 1 Phase 1 (Post Deck)
Post 2 Phase 2 (Draw)
Post 3 Phase 3 (Summon
Post 4 Phase 4 (Item cards *if applicable)
Post 5 Phase 5 (Attack)
Post 6 Phase 6 (Special ability *if applicable)
Post 7 Phase 7 (Calculate total damage done)
Post 8 QUOTE PLAYER 2

PLAYER2:
Post 9 Phase 1 (Post Deck)
Post 10 Phase 2 (Draw)
Post 11 Phase 3 (Summon
Post 12 Phase 4 (Item cards *if applicable)
Post 13 Phase 5 (Attack)
Post 14 Phase 6 (Special ability *if applicable)
Post 15 Phase 7 (Calculate total damage done + APPLY HP CHANGES TO BOTH CHARACTERS)
Post 16 QUOTE PLAYER 1

PLAYER1:
Post 17: Phase 2 (Draw 1 card)
Post 18: Phase 3 (Summon)
etcetc.

gaia_star If you are STARTING A TCG BATTLE THREAD, just COPY AND PASTE EACH PHASE'S CODE AND READ THAT PHASE ACCORDINGLY. Once you've got to the bottom of the page, YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR TURN.

gaia_star TLDR VERSION: Are you familiar with THE POKEMON TCG? This game follows the almost exact rules. You beat each other by attacking to lower a card's HP. When a card hits 0 HP , you gain a winning point. When you score 3 points you win!

CONDITIONS FOR WINNING THE GAME (HOW TO WIN A TCG BATTLE)

gaia_crown [ You have gained 2 points exactly ] from KOing 2 of your opponents cards (or from your opponent not being able to summon stage 1/ NPC cards accumulating to 1 point a turn).

gaia_crown [ Both you AND your opponent have posted 5 rounds each with no result. ] Player 2 and Player 1 will not post their cumulative damage done between all the 5 posts (just add up your Final Tally Posts. The highest damage dealer is the winner!

Example:
- Player one takes 4 - 7 posts ROUND 1 They did 5 total damage
- Player two takes 4 - 7 posts ROUND 1 They did 4 total damage
- Player one takes 4 - 7 posts ROUND 2 They did 8 total damage
- Player two takes 4 - 7 posts ROUND 2 They did 12 total damage
etc
- Player one takes 4 - 7 posts ROUND 5 They did 1 total damage
- Player two takes 4 - 7 posts ROUND 5 They did 6 total damage
gaia_star Player one gathers all their final damage tally and adds up their damage. 5+ 8 + (whatever was done in rounds 3 to 4) + 6
gaia_star Player two gathers all their final damage tally and adds up their damage. 4+ 12+ (whatever was done in rounds 3 to 4) + 6
gaia_star HIGHEST TALLY WINS!

gaia_crown [ Your opponent RUNS out of cards to draw (deck count is 0 or less!) ]

gaia_crown [ Your opponent FORFEITS or does not respond within the 24 hour mark without notice. (With notice the mark is 48 hours). Note: if you win on this condition, the rp points do not count.

ALL POSTS BELOW TL;DR + COPY AND PASTE FORM

ONE COMPLETE TURN FOR YOU BEFORE YOU PASS IT TO YOUR OPPONENT

CURRENT TURN ACTION

gaia_crown STATE TURN ACTION AND POST CARD (Ie: DRAW PHASE)

MY DECK

gaia_star YOU CAN FIND THIS HERE under "My deck bbcode" for the list.

MY HAND

gaia_star THE CARDS IN YOUR HAND. ONLY CARDS IN YOUR HAND CAN BE USED TO SUMMON/ USE ITEM CARDS. Update per phase where necessary (ie when using an item card move it from your hand to your current item in play

MY ATTACKING CARD + DAMAGE DONE

gaia_star LINK THE CARD USED FOR ATTACKING YOUR OPPONENT.
gaia_star Base Attack: ((Roll 1d 4 to determined attack where 1=atk, 2=def, 3=luck, 4=heals. ))
gaia_star Bonus: ((Applied if your dice roll type matches your card type (ie: 4= heals= your card being heals). Stage 1 is +1 attack bonus, Stage 2 is +2, Stage 3 is +3, Stage 4 is +4. ))
gaia_star TOTAL DAMAGE DONE: (( Damage here))

My SPECIAL ABILITY EFFECT

gaia_star (( If your card has a special ability and you choose to use it and you roll for success LIST IT HERE. If you have executed it list that it has been executed. ))

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

gaia_star (( If you are using an item this turn. Useable cards last only this turn then remove it come your next turn. Equip cards last until the card is discarded. ))

MY GRAVEYARD

gaia_star (( All discarded cards here. If you use an item that removes a card from graveyard, just c+p it back to your hand. ))

POINTS WON

gaia_star (( Only post here if you have won ANY confirmed points from KOing an opponent's card
(3/3 = YOU WIN THE GAME) ))

[[quote="CURRENT TURN ACTION"]
:crown: STATE TURN ACTION AND POST CARD (Ie: DRAW PHASE)
[/quote]
[quote="MY DECK"]
:star: YOU CAN FIND THIS [url=http://www.thesporkedken.com/adopt/tcg.php]HERE[/url] under "My deck bbcode" for the list.
[/quote]
[quote="MY HAND"]
:star: THE CARDS IN YOUR HAND. [b][color=red]ONLY CARDS IN YOUR HAND CAN BE USED TO SUMMON/ USE ITEM CARDS[/b][/color]. Update per phase where necessary (ie when using an item card move it from your hand to your current item in play
[/quote]
[quote="MY ATTACKING CARD + DAMAGE DONE"]
:star: LINK THE CARD USED FOR ATTACKING YOUR OPPONENT.
:star: [b][color=red]Base Attack: [/b][/color] ((Roll 1d 4 to determined attack where 1=atk, 2=def, 3=luck, 4=heals. ))
:star: [b][color=red]Bonus[/b][/color]: ((Applied if your dice roll type matches your card type (ie: 4= heals= your card being heals). Stage 1 is +1 attack bonus, Stage 2 is +2, Stage 3 is +3, Stage 4 is +4. ))
:star: [b][color=red]TOTAL DAMAGE DONE[/b][/color]: (( Damage here))
:star: [b][color=red]CARD HP VALUE:[/b][/color]: ___/ ___ HP
[/quote]
[quote="My SPECIAL ABILITY EFFECT"]
:star: (( If your card has a special ability and you choose to use it and you roll for success LIST IT HERE. If you have executed it list that it has been executed. )) [/quote]
[quote="CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY"]
:star: (( If you are using an item this turn. Useable cards last only this turn then remove it come your next turn. Equip cards last until the card is discarded. ))
[/quote]
[quote="MY GRAVEYARD"]
:star: (( All discarded cards here. If you use an item that removes a card from graveyard, just c+p it back to your hand. ))
[/quote]
[quote="POINTS WON"]
:star: (( Only post here if you have won ANY confirmed points from KOing an opponent's card
(2/2 = YOU WIN THE GAME) ))
[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:42 am

FIRST POST (DECK PHASE): POST YOUR DECK (CLICK SPOILER FOR RULES: )

gaia_star This is literally the easiest part. Just go HERE and GRAB YOUR DECK BBCODE and paste it. Remember that you NEED 25 CARDS IN A DECK. It should look something like this when you paste it:
gaia_star Remember you are only allowed THREE NPC and 6 ITEM CARDS cards in a deck MAX, duplicate cards are FINE of any kind UP TO 3!

FIRST POST LOOKS LIKE THIS

CURRENT TURN ACTION

gaia_crown TURN 1: GRABBING MY d**k DECK

MY DECK

gaia_crown DECK HERE

MY HAND

gaia_star N/A

gaia_star N/A
gaia_star Base Attack: N/A
gaia_star Bonus: N/A
gaia_star TOTAL DAMAGE DONE: N/A

gaia_star N/A

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

gaia_star N/A

MY GRAVEYARD

gaia_star N/A

POINTS WON

gaia_star 0/3

FIRST POST COPY AND PASTE:

[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_deckdisplay.jpg[/img][/center]
[quote="CURRENT TURN ACTION"]
:crown: TURN 1: GRABBING MY DECK
- MAX 3 NPCS
- MAX 3 of the same duplicate cards
- MAX 6 ITEM cards
[/quote]
[quote="MY DECK"]
:star: (( [color=red]GO HERE [url=http://www.thesporkedken.com/adopt/tcg.php]HERE[/url] and click on [b]GET DECK BBCODE[/b] + COPY AND PASTE IT. ))
- MAX 3 NPCS
- MAX 3 of the same duplicate cards
- MAX 6 ITEM cards
[/color]
[/quote]
[quote="MY HAND"]
:star: N/A
[/quote]
:star: [b][color=red]Base Attack: [/b][/color] N/A
:star: [b][color=red]Bonus[/b][/color]: N/A
:star: [b][color=red]TOTAL DAMAGE DONE[/b][/color]: N/A
[/quote]
:star: N/A [/quote]
[/quote]
[quote="MY GRAVEYARD"]
[/quote]
[quote="POINTS WON"]
:star: 0/2
[/quote]

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:15 am

SECOND POST (DRAW PHASE): CLICK SPOILER FOR RULES

gaia_star If it is NOT YOUR FIRST TURN, you only draw ONE CARD. Just randomize a number between 1 - HOWEVER MANY CARDS YOU HAVE LEFT IN YOUR DECK and remove the card accordingly (use the form below).
gaia_star Otherwise if this is your first turn, it is time to ADD CARDS FROM YOUR DECK TO YOUR HAND. You can only summon/ attack/ evolve/ and use items from cards from your HAND (on their respective phases below).
gaia_star IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TURN EVER, you will have to draw 5 cards. Roll 5d20. Just a note, there are 25 cards in your deck, this is intentional.

gaia_star Then, MATCH UP YOUR ROLL RESULTS TO THE DECK LIST NUMBER ON YOUR PREVIOUS POST.
gaia_star UPDATE your deck by REMOVING THOSE CARDS FROM THE LIST.

gaia_star In this situation, I got a duplicate number. That's fine, I can either pick one card above or below (my choice!) of which one I will get.
gaia_star In the above example, I rolled 13, 13, 17, 18, 14. That means this will be my HAND. I should post it as such like this:

SAMPLE POST 2

CURRENT TURN ACTION

gaia_crown TURN 2: DRAWING 5 CARDS (FIRST TURN ONLY, IN TURNS AFTER THAT I ONLY DRAW 1 CARD BY ROLLING 1- HOWEVER MANY CARDS LEFT IN YOUR DECK)I will now match up the numbers and cut and paste the numbers from the deck list to add to my hand.
- Just a note on the second turn+ doing the draw phase, I only DRAW 1 CARD

MY DECK

gaia_star [ LIST THE 25 - 5 CARDS HERE

MY HAND

gaia_star The numbers I CPED from my deck go here. From my hand only, I can summon attacking cards, use items, and evolve cards. I cannot use cards directly from my deck.
12. Justin ( ID#14 )
13. Xavier ( ID#19 )
17. Iyari ( ID#22 )
18 Crimson ( ID#79 )
14. Renaissance ( ID#54) -

gaia_star N/A

gaia_star N/A

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

gaia_star N/A

MY GRAVEYARD

gaia_star N/A

POINTS WON

gaia_star 0/3

SECOND POST COPY AND PASTE:

[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_draw.jpg[/img][/center]
:crown: TURN 2: DRAWING 5 CARDS (FIRST TURN ONLY, IN TURNS AFTER THAT I ONLY DRAW 1 CARD BY ROLLING 1- HOWEVER MANY CARDS LEFT IN YOUR DECK)
I will now match up the numbers and [b][color=red]cut and paste the numbers from the deck list to add to my hand[/b][/color].
- Just a note on the second time doing this, I only [b][color=red]DRAW 1 CARD[/b][/color]
[/quote]
[quote="MY DECK"]
:star: 25 - the 5 cards you removed to add to your hand OR XX - 1 card to add to your hand (on your second + turn).
[/quote]
[quote="MY HAND"]
:star: (( [b][color=red]The numbers I CPED from my deck go here[/b][/color]. From my hand only, I can summon attacking cards, use items, and evolve cards. [b][color=red]I cannot use cards directly from my deck. [/b][/color]
EXAMPLE:
12. [url=http://halloween.thesporkedken.com/tcg/tcg_102_justin.jpg]Justin[/url] ( ID#14 ) ))
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[quote="MY GRAVEYARD"]
[/quote]
[quote="POINTS WON"]
[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:26 am

THIRD POST (OPTION A OR B SUMMONING) CLICK SPOILER FOR RULES.

gaia_crown OPTION A: [ PREVIOUS CARD 0 HP ] OR [ NO ATTACKING CARD] OR [SUMMONING A CARD TO PLAY ]

gaia_star If you have no attacking cards, now is the turn to summon a card for attack!
gaia_star If your hand has NO STAGE 1 or NPC cards to summon for that turn unfortunately you will have to skip the attacking phase. Just leave the attacking slot blank.
gaia_star If you are PLAYER 2 and Player 1 played an item or special ability that prevents you from summoning, you HAVE to follow that rule and not be able to play a card. Just leave the attacking slot blank.

gaia_star OTHERWISE you may only summon stage 1 or NPC cards on your first turn FROM YOUR HAND ONLY.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gaia_star Just a note if you defeat a Stage 1 card with an NPC card, you do NOT win a point. NPC cards will only gain points fighting other NPC or Stage 2+ cards. They can still defeat the Stage 1 card so your opponent has to resummon one, but again, no points.

gaia_star As long as that card has more than 0 HP, it must remain as your attacking card. You CANNOT SWAP attacking cards (unless with a special effect or item/artifact card).
gaia_star Make sure to include the current HP value of the card as long as it is over 0. When it is 0 or under, this card MUST be discarded on this turn, in which case you can now place a new Stage 1 card.
gaia_star Simply cut and paste the card you are summoning from your HAND to your ATTACKING CARD space. It should look something like this:

POST 3 SAMPLE

CURRENT TURN ACTION

gaia_crown TURN 3: SUMMONING JUSTIN INTO ATTACK MODE! PASTE MY CARD IN THE ATTACKING CARD SLOT AND REMOVE IT FROM MY HAND!

MY DECK

gaia_crown [ MY DECK] DECK HERE

MY HAND

gaia_star
13. Xavier ( ID#19 )
17. Iyari ( ID#22 )
18 Crimson ( ID#79 )

This phase is just to SUMMON a card. I will attack with it later!
gaia_star 12. Justin ( ID#14 )
gaia_star Base Attack: N/A (will calculate below)
gaia_star Bonus: N/A (will calculate below)
gaia_star TOTAL DAMAGE DONE: N/A (will calculate below)
gaia_star CARD HP VALUE: 5/5

gaia_star N/A

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

gaia_star N/A

MY GRAVEYARD

gaia_star N/A

POINTS WON

gaia_star 0/3

THIRD POST OPTION A COPY AND PASTE:
[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_summon.jpg[/img][/center]

:crown: TURN 3: SUMMONING [b][color=red]CARDHERE[/b][/color] INTO ATTACK MODE! PASTE MY CARD IN THE ATTACKING CARD SLOT AND REMOVE IT FROM MY HAND!
[/quote]
[quote="MY DECK"]
:crown: [b][ MY DECK] DECK HERE[/b]
[/quote]
[quote="MY HAND"]
:star: HAND HERE [b][color=red]REMOVE ATTACKING CARD[/b][/color] TO PLACE IN ATTACKING CARD SLOT
[/quote]
[b][color=red]This phase is just to SUMMON a card[/b][/color]. I will attack with it later!
:star: :!: PUT LINK OF ATTACKING CARD HERE :!:
:star: [b][color=red]Base Attack: [/b][/color] N/A (will calculate below)
:star: [b][color=red]Bonus[/b][/color]: N/A (will calculate below)
:star: [b][color=red]TOTAL DAMAGE DONE[/b][/color]: N/A (will calculate below)
[/quote]
[/quote]
[quote="MY GRAVEYARD"]
[/quote]
[quote="POINTS WON"]
[/quote]

exclaim OR exclaim (PICK OPTION A OR OPTION B )

gaia_crown OPTION B: [ EVOLVING EXISTING STAGE 1 CARD ] OR [ EVOLVING EXISTING STAGE 2 CARD ] OR [ APPLICABLE CARD TO EVOLVE FROM LAST TURN ]

gaia_star IF you have an EXISTING ATTACKING CARD from last turn, you may now EVOLVE the card.
gaia_star You can only [ either summon OR evolve a card ]. If you choose to evolve an existing card, it will take up this entire post's turn. That means you cannot evolve a card twice on the same turn, you have to wait until all your phases are over and your opponent plays, and it is your turn again!

gaia_star A STAGE 1 card takes 1 turn to evolve to a stage 2 card. A stage 2 card takes one turn to evolve to a stage 3 card. That means if you have a Stage 1 card, it can evolve to Stage 2 if you have a Stage 2 card in your hand. If you only have a Stage 3 card in your hand, you cannot evolve a Stage 1 card. TLDR: 1 -> 2 -> 3 always in sequence.

gaia_star NPC CARDS CANNOT EVOLVE/ CANNOT BE PLACED ON TOP OF STAGE 1/ 2 OR 3 cards

gaia_star Place your old stage 1/ stage 2 card into the graveyard quote box.

gaia_star Your new card now has the updated stats but their HP LOSS CARRIES OVER. That means if my Justin Stage 1 card was at 3/5 HP, my Xavier Stage 2 card is now at 8/10 HP.
gaia_star Make sure to include the current HP value of the card as long as it is over 0. When it is 0 or under, this card MUST be discarded on this turn, in which case you can now place a new Stage 1 card.

POST 3 SAMPLE EVOLVING A CARD

CURRENT TURN ACTION

TURN 3: EVOLVING A CARD (STAGE 1-> STAGE 2)
12. Justin ( ID#14 ) ->
13. Xavier ( ID#19 )

MY DECK

gaia_crown [ MY DECK] DECK HERE

MY HAND

gaia_star
13. Xavier ( ID#19 )
17. Iyari ( ID#22 )
18 Crimson ( ID#79 )

This phase is just to EVOLVE a card. I will attack with it later!
gaia_star 13. Xavier ( ID#19 )
gaia_star Base Attack: N/A (will calculate below)
gaia_star Bonus: N/A (will calculate below)
gaia_star TOTAL DAMAGE DONE: N/A (will calculate below)
gaia_star CARD HP VALUE:: 10/10 HP

gaia_star N/A

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

gaia_star N/A

MY GRAVEYARD

*JUSTIN IS SENT HERE*
12. Justin ( ID#14 )

POINTS WON

gaia_star 0/3

THIRD POST OPTION B COPY AND PASTE:

[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_summon.jpg[/img][/center]

:crown: [b][ TURN 3: EVOLVING A CARD (STAGE 1-> STAGE 2) ][/b]
CARD HERE -> CARD HERE
[/quote]
[quote="MY DECK"]
:crown: [b][ MY DECK] DECK HERE[/b]
[/quote]
[quote="MY HAND"]
:star: HAND HERE ([b][color=red]REMOVE THE EVOLVED CARD AS WELL[/b][/color])
[/quote]
[b][color=red]This phase is just to EVOLVE a card[/b][/color]. I will attack with it later!
:star: CARD HERE
:star: [b][color=red]Base Attack: [/b][/color] N/A (will calculate below)
:star: [b][color=red]Bonus[/b][/color]: N/A (will calculate below)
:star: [b][color=red]TOTAL DAMAGE DONE[/b][/color]: N/A (will calculate below)
[/quote]
[/quote]
[quote="MY GRAVEYARD"]
:star: [b][color=red]*PREVIOUS STAGE CARD SENT HERE*[/b][/color]
[/quote]
[quote="POINTS WON"]
[/quote]

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 am

FOURTH POST (ARTIFACT PHASE - OPTIONAL ONLY IF IN HAND): CLICK SPOILER FOR RULES
exclaim IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE TCG JUST SKIP SUMMONING/ITEM USE/ ARTIFACT/ AND ATTACK PHASEES BY USING QUICKTURNS HERE (OR LOCATED AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE) exclaim

gaia_star If you would like you may PLAY 1 ARTIFACT CARD FROM YOUR HAND. Use this post to roll, or apply the effect and use the form to post it for record keeping. If you forget to roll just roll the post below it and then edit this post to apply the effect.
gaia_star You can only play ONE item card PER phase. If you want to play another one, you have to wait until your opponent plays their turn, and then play one on your next turn. Pick wisely!
gaia_star [ EQUIP CARDS ] last for as long as the card it is equipped to has more than 0 HP. Place it in the ITEM CARD quote box. When the card it is attached to is sent to the graveyard, so is the equip card (unless stated otherwise) from the item box. You can only use ONE equip card at a time
gaia_star [ USEABLE ITEM CARDS ] just last for the turn. Apply its effect accordingly by reading its instructions. If you are PLAYER 2 and your card says "the next turn", apply that effect to your opponent on PLAYER 1's NEXT TURN. Otherwise, your item card applies to your existing turn, and when calculating damage for items such as equip cards, your opponents existing turn as well).

POST FOUR SAMPLE POST

CURRENT TURN ACTION

*ROLL IF ACTION IS NEEDED*
gaia_crown TURN 4: I AM PLAYING AN ITEM CARD
TYPE: EQUIP RUNIC WEAPONS
EXAMPLE:
25. Runic Weapons ( ID#25 )

MY DECK

gaia_star The deck list from your previous turn

MY HAND

gaia_star (( ITEM CARD REMOVED HERE ))
17. Iyari ( ID#22 )
18 Crimson ( ID#79 )
14. Renaissance ( ID#54)

gaia_star CARD HP VALUE:: ___/ ___ HP

gaia_star N/A

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

(( I LIST THE ITEM HERE ))
gaia_star N/A

MY GRAVEYARD

gaia_star N/A

POINTS WON

gaia_star 0/3

FOURTH POST COPY AND PASTE:

[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_artifact.jpg[/img][/center]
[b][color=red]*ROLL IF ACTION IS NEEDED*[/b][/color]
:crown: TURN 4: I AM PLAYING AN ITEM CARD
[b]TYPE:[/b] EQUIP RUNIC WEAPONS
EXAMPLE:
25. [url=http://halloween.thesporkedken.com/tcg/items/TCG_222.jpg]Runic Weapons[/url] ( ID#25 )
[/quote]
[quote="MY DECK"]
:star: The deck list from your previous turn
[/quote]
[quote="MY HAND"]
:star: (( [b][color=red]ITEM CARD REMOVED HERE[/b][/color] ))
13. [url=http://halloween.thesporkedken.com/tcg/tcg_104_xavier.jpg]Xavier[/url] ( ID#19 )
17. [url=http://halloween.thesporkedken.com/tcg/tcg_160_iyari.jpg]Iyari[/url] ( ID#22 )
18 [url=http://halloween.thesporkedken.com/tcg/tcg_129_crimson.jpg]Crimson[/url] ( ID#79 )
14. [url=http://halloween.thesporkedken.com/tcg/tcg_107_renaissance.jpg]Renaissance[/url] ( ID#54)
[/quote]
:star: 13. [url=http://halloween.thesporkedken.com/tcg/tcg_104_xavier.jpg]Xavier[/url] ( ID#19 )
[/quote]
(( [b][color=red]I LIST THE ITEM HERE[/b][/color] ))
25. [url=http://halloween.thesporkedken.com/tcg/items/TCG_222.jpg]Runic Weapons[/url] ( ID#25 )
[/quote]
[quote="MY GRAVEYARD"]
[/quote]
[quote="POINTS WON"]
[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:31 am

FIFTH POST (ATTACKING THE OPPONENT): CLICK SPOILER FOR RULES
exclaim IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH THE TCG JUST SKIP SUMMONING/ITEM USE/ ARTIFACT/ AND ATTACK PHASEES BY USING QUICKTURNS HERE (OR LOCATED AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE) exclaim

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia_star It's time to get to the meat of things! To win the game you must DEFEAT 2 CARDS BY KO'ING THEM TO 0 HP. You do so by attacking on this turn!

gaia_star You can only attack ONCE per turn.
gaia_star [ BEFORE YOU ATTACK ] look at the opponent's previous turn. If the opponent has used an item card or special ability that applies an effect to your current turn, apply it accordingly. Examples would be cards that prevent you from attacking or cards that nerf your attack by a point. Obviously, if you are prevented from attacking, your damage done is 0.

gaia_star Let's take a look at my ATTACKING CARD, XAVIER. As you can see he has [ 2 ATK ][ 8 DEF ][ 8 HEALS ][ 2 LUK ]
gaia_star His CARD TYPE IS DEFENSE (top right icon)

gaia_star With this in mind, let's roll 1 4-sided dice.
* ROLLING A 1: USE ATTACK STAT
* ROLLING A 2 : USE DEFENSE STAT
* ROLLING A 3: USE HEALS STAT
* ROLLING A 4: USE LUCK STAT

gaia_star Let's say I rolled a 3. This is a USE HEALS STAT but my character card is DEFENSE. The damage I do then is THE EXACT STAT NUMBER ON THE CARD ( 8 ) DAMAGE

gaia_star Let's say I rolled a 2. This is a USE DEFENSE STAT and my character card is DEFENSE. The damage I do then is ( 8 DEF) + THE SAME TYPE BONUS OF:
* 1 damage for stage 1
* 2 damage for stage 2
* 3 damage for stage 3/ 3+/ NPC

gaia_star THEREFORE my total damage done is 8 DEFENSE STAT + 2 DAMAGE = 10 DAMAGE TOTAL
gaia_star Update your damage done accordingly, and POST IT in your attacking card space so it's easier to do final tallies.
gaia_star If you have AN EQUIP ATTACHED TO THE ATTACKING CARD, keep it linked on your ATTACKING CARD quote but do NOT apply it until the FINAL DAMAGE TALLY.

POST 5 SAMPLE POST

CURRENT TURN ACTION

(( CHECK FOR PREVIOUS TURN ITEM CARDS THAT CARRY OVER OR ABILITIES. IF NOT THEN YOU ARE CLEARED TO ATTACK BY ROLLING 1d4 ON THIS POST ))
gaia_crown XAVIER IS ATTACKING!

MY DECK

MY HAND

gaia_star
17. Iyari ( ID#22 )
18 Crimson ( ID#79 )
14. Renaissance ( ID#54)

gaia_star Base Attack: ((RESULT OF ROLLING 1d4 ON THIS POST AND MATCHING UP:
Roll 1= Use red attack circle stat
Roll 2 = Use blue defense circle stat * Xavier rolls this, the number on their card is 8
Roll 3= Use green heals circle stat
Roll 4= Use yellow luck circle stat ))
gaia_star Bonus: (( RESULT OF IF THE STAT YOU ROLLED IS THE SAME COLOUR AS YOUR CARD TYPE Ie: I rolled a defense circle stat (2), and my card is a defense type. Bonuses are as follows:
Stage 1: +1 extra damage
Stage 2: +2 extra damage * Applied to Xavier as he is a defense type card ]
Stage 3/3+/NPC: +3 extra damage ))
gaia_star TOTAL DAMAGE DONE: 8 by rolling DEFENSE + 2 bonus = 10 damage total
gaia_star CARD HP VALUE:: ___/ ___ HP

gaia_star N/A

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

gaia_star N/A

MY GRAVEYARD

gaia_star N/A

POINTS WON

gaia_star 0/3

FIFTH POST COPY AND PASTE:

[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_attack.jpg[/img][/center]

[b][color=red](( CHECK FOR PREVIOUS TURN ITEM CARDS THAT CARRY OVER OR ABILITIES[/b][/color]. IF NOT THEN YOU ARE CLEARED TO ATTACK BY ROLLING 1d4 ON THIS POST[/b][/color] ))
:crown: [b] CARDHERE IS ATTACKING! [/b]
[/quote]
[quote="MY DECK"]
[/quote]
[quote="MY HAND"]
:star: HAND HERE
[/quote]
:star: NAME + URL OF CARD HERE
:star: [b][color=red]Base Attack: [/b][/color] ((RESULT OF [b][color=red]ROLLING 1d4 ON THIS POST AND MATCHING UP[/b][/color]:
Roll 1= Use red attack circle stat
Roll 2 = Use blue defense circle stat
Roll 3= Use green heals circle stat
Roll 4= Use yellow luck circle stat ))
:star: [b][color=red]Bonus[/b][/color]: (( RESULT OF [b][color=red]IF THE STAT YOU ROLLED IS THE SAME COLOUR AS YOUR CARD TYPE [/b][/color] Ie: I rolled a defense circle stat (2), and my card is a defense type. Bonuses are as follows:
Stage 1: +1 extra damage
Stage 2: +2 extra damage *
Stage 3/3+/NPC: +3 extra damage ))
:star: [b][color=red]TOTAL DAMAGE DONE[/b][/color]: __ DAMAGE + ___ BONUS (if applicable) [b][color=red] ___ total[/b][/color]
[/quote]
[b][color=red]((ONCE AGAIN DO NOT APPLY THIS ON THIS TURN, WAIT UNTIL YOUR FINAL CALCULATION TURN))[/b][/color]
[/quote]
[quote="MY GRAVEYARD"]
[/quote]
[quote="POINTS WON"]
[/quote]

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:34 am

SIXTH POST (SPECIAL ABILITIES - OPTIONAL): CLICK SPOILER FOR RULES

gaia_star If your CURRENT ATTACKING card has ORANGE TEXT WITH "SPECIAL ABILITY" WRITTEN ON IT it is a special ability card, and you may use it on this phase! Use this post to roll, or apply the effect and use the form to post it for record keeping. If you forget to roll just roll the post below it and then edit this post to apply the effect.
gaia_star Keep in mind a lot of SPECIAL EFFECTS CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE EVER. If it says "once per game", it means that specific effect is only once per this entire game you play. You can use to use it on any turn during this special effect phase, but choose wisely!
gaia_star Certain special abilities last for the turn following or indefinitely. Make sure to make a note of that in the SPECIAL ABILITY slot.
gaia_star Again, you cannot use a SPECIAL ABILITY from a card in your hand, it has to be THE ATTACKING CARD ONLY.

POST SIX SAMPLE POST

CURRENT TURN ACTION

(( CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR CARD HAS A [ SPECIAL ABILITY ]. READ IT CAREFULLY THEN DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO USE IT ON THIS/ FOR THE NEXT TURN ))

gaia_crown USING AN ABILITY: Mark (let's pretend that's my attacking card).

MY DECK

MY HAND

gaia_star
17. Iyari ( ID#22 )
18 Crimson ( ID#79 )
14. Renaissance ( ID#54)

gaia_star Mark
gaia_star Base Attack: 1
gaia_star TOTAL DAMAGE DONE: 1 + 0 = 1 damage total

gaia_star Mark
DURATION: Indefinitely (until card is destroyed)
(( - As this is an ability with no end duration, if I want to use this ability, I must post it EACH TURN it rolls over to my ability again so the opponent knows its still in effect ))

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

gaia_star N/A

MY GRAVEYARD

gaia_star N/A

POINTS WON

gaia_star 0/3

SIXTH POST COPY AND PASTE

[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_specialeffect.jpg[/img][/center]

[b][color=red](( CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR CARD HAS A [ SPECIAL ABILITY ]. READ IT CAREFULLY THEN DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO USE IT ON THIS/ FOR THE NEXT TURN ))
[/b][/color]
:crown: [b]USING AN ABILITY[/b]: URL HERE OF CARD [b][color=red]MUST BE ATTACKING CARD ONLY[/b][/color]
[/quote]
[quote="MY DECK"]
[/quote]
[quote="MY HAND"]
:star: The hand list from your previous turn.
[/quote]
:star: LINK + IMAGE HERE
:star: [b][color=red]Base Attack: [/b][/color] STAT HERE
:star: [b][color=red]Bonus[/b][/color]: STAT HERE
:star: [b][color=red]TOTAL DAMAGE DONE[/b][/color]: ____ base + ____ bonus = [b][color=red]____ damage total[/b][/color]
[/quote]
:star: LINK + IMAGE HERE
[b][color=red]DURATION:[/b][/color] TIME HERE (ie this turn, next turn, indefinitely)
(( - As this is an ability with no end duration, if I want to use this ability, I must post it EACH TURN it rolls over to my ability again so the opponent knows its still in effect ))[/quote]
[/quote]
[quote="MY GRAVEYARD"]
[/quote]
[quote="POINTS WON"]
[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:36 am

IF YOU ARE PLAYER 1 (YOU WENT FIRST)

gaia_star Now we are going to add up all our damages! We do this by taking the these values from our FORM SUBMITTED PREVIOUS POST:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(1) ATTACKING CARD + damage done
+ (2) SPECIAL ABILITY EFFECT
+ (3) CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY (Item must affect attack value of YOUR attacking card, otherwise don't apply anything here)

gaia_star Look at your previous post and pull those three fields:

gaia_star Mark
gaia_star Base Attack: 1
gaia_star TOTAL DAMAGE DONE: 1 + 0 = 1 damage total
gaia_star CARD HP VALUE:: 15/15 HP

gaia_star Mark
(( - As this is an ability with no end duration, if I want to use this ability, I must post it EACH TURN it rolls over to my ability again so the opponent knows its still in effect ))

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

gaia_star N/A

gaia_star In this sample, your Total damage (1) + special ability has NO EFFECT (0) + Item card (5 bonus to lowest stat) = 1+5 = 6 FINAL TALLY DAMAGE DONE
gaia_star And that is ALL you have to post for this post, just the final damage tally. It should read like this:

POST SEVEN DAMAGE TALLY SAMPLE

gaia_star MY FINAL DAMAGE VALUE
Card attack value: 1
Item card (if they add to YOUR attack): 5
Special abilities (if they add to YOUR attack) N/A
________
exclaim 6 TALLIED DAMAGE exclaim

gaia_star MY ATTACKING CARD'S HP
( LINK CHARACTER HERE ]))
Mark HP: 15/15

MY POINTS WIN: 0/3

gaia_star Now, you wait for the second player to quote you and THEY WILL LIST THE RESULTS OF THE BATTLE including any potential KO's and damage done/taken!
gaia_star if you disagree with their result, quote them, and readjust their results if you think it needs fixing before continuing

PLAYER 1 FINAL DAMAGE TALLY COPY AND PASTE

[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_finaldamage.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote="POST SEVEN DAMAGE TALLY SAMPLE"]
:star: [color=red][b]MY FINAL DAMAGE VALUE [/b][/color]
[b] Card attack value: [/b] DAMAGE DONE
[b]Item card (if they add to YOUR attack)[/b]: IF ITEM CARD APPLIES TO YOUR DAMAGE
[b]Special abilities (if they add to YOUR attack) [/b] IF ABILITY APPLIES TO YOUR DAMAGE
________
[b][color=red]6 TALLIED DAMAGE[/b][/color]

[b]MY ATTACKING CARD [/b]
( [b][color=red]LINK CHARACTER HERE ][/b][/color])) [b] HP: ___/____ [/b]

[b]MY POINTS WIN: [/b] ___/2[/quote]

IF YOU ARE PLAYER 2 (YOU WENT SECOND)

gaia_star You will have to add up your damage AND compare it to your previous post (player 1's damage). First look at your FORM SUBMITTED YOUR PREVIOUS POST:

(1) ATTACKING CARD + damage done
+ (2) SPECIAL ABILITY EFFECT
+ (3) CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY (Item must affect attack value of YOUR attacking card, otherwise don't apply anything here)

gaia_star Look at your previous post and pull those three fields:

gaia_star Medea
gaia_star Base Attack: 10
gaia_star Bonus: 3
gaia_star TOTAL DAMAGE DONE: 10 + 3 = 13 damage total
gaia_star CARD HP VALUE:: 20/20 HP

gaia_star Mark

CURRENT ITEM IN PLAY

25. Fog of Reflection
gaia_star N/A

gaia_star In this sample, your Total damage (13) + Special ability (0) + Item card (0 ) = 13 FINAL TALLY DAMAGE DONE

gaia_star NOW, LOOK AT IT YOUR FINAL DAMAGE TALLY compared to PLAYER 1's LAST FINAL DAMAGE TALLY. Which one is higher? The higher value wins.
gaia_star The lower value takes DAMAGE equal to how much lower it was. For example, if it the higher value is 9 DAMAGE TOTAL (PLAYER 1) and the lower value is 5 DAMAGE TOTAL (PLAYER 2) , PLAYER 2 WOULD TAKE 9-5 = 4 DAMAGE
gaia_star As PLAYER 2, you are basically calculating the result of BOTH damages done, and then posting the result to their NEWFOUND HPs. (see sample below:

POST SEVEN DAMAGE TALLY SAMPLE

gaia_star MY FINAL DAMAGE VALUE (PLAYER 2)
Card attack value: 13
Item card (if they add to YOUR attack): 0
Special abilities (if they add to YOUR attack) 0
________
exclaim 13 TALLIED DAMAGE exclaim

gaia_crown PLAYER 1'S FINAL DAMAGE ((LOOK AT THEIR FINAL DAMAGE TALLY PREVIOUS POST 6

exclaim RESULT OF BATTLE exclaim 13 DAMAGE (PLAYER 2) - 6 DAMAGE (PLAYER 1) = 7 DAMAGE DONE TO PLAYER 1

gaia_crown PLAYER 1'S REMAINING HP MARK HP: HP 8/15

gaia_star MY ATTACKING CARD'S REMAINING HP Medea HP 20/20

gaia_star gaia_crown ANY POINTS WON: N/A for player 1 or 2 (( if one of the cards reached 0 HP, then you would give the opponent a point here))

PLAYER 2 FINAL DAMAGE TALLY COPY AND PASTE

[center][img]http://zoo.thesporkedken.com/download/allgraphics/TCG/phase_finaldamage.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote="POST SEVEN DAMAGE TALLY SAMPLE"]
:star: [color=red][b]MY FINAL DAMAGE VALUE (PLAYER 2) [/b][/color]
[b] Card attack value: [/b] ((YOUR CARD ATTACK))
[b]Item card (if they add to YOUR attack)[/b]: ((ONLY IF ITEM CARD CONTRIBUTES TO YOUR ATTACK))
[b]Special abilities (if they add to YOUR attack) [/b] ((ONLY IF SPECIAL ABILITY CONTRIBUTES TO YOUR ATTACK))
________
:!: [b][color=red]____ TALLIED DAMAGE[/b][/color] :!:

:crown: [b]PLAYER 1'S FINAL DAMAGE[/b] (([b][color=red]LOOK AT THEIR FINAL DAMAGE TALLY PREVIOUS POST [/b][/color] ______ TALLIED DAMAGE.

:!: [b][color=red]RESULT OF BATTLE[/b][/color]:!: ____ DAMAGE (PLAYER __ WITH HIGHER VALUE) - _____ DAMAGE (PLAYER ____ WITH LOWER VALUE) = [b][color=red] ____ DAMAGE DONE TO PLAYER ___ ((WITH LOWER VALUE)) [/b][/color]

:crown: [b] PLAYER 1'S REMAINING HP[/b] NAME HERE'S HP: HP __/___ [/b]

:star: [b]MY ATTACKING CARD'S REMAINING HP [/b]: NAME HERE'S HP ___/____

:star: :crown: [b]ANY POINTS WON: [/b] N/A for player 1 or 2 (( if one of the cards reached 0 HP, then you would give the opponent a point here))

[/quote]

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:38 am

IF YOUR OPPONENTS TURN IS OVER AND THEY QUOTED YOU, CARRY OVER YOUR STATS, START FROM TURN 2 (DRAWING 1 CARD)

exclaim If you are starting the next turn, START FROM THE SECOND POST but COPY AND PASTE your previous MOST RECENT turn's:

gaia_star Deck
gaia_star Hand
gaia_star Attacking Card (APPLY THE DAMAGE DONE IF IT WAS FROM THE FINAL TALLY PLAYER 2)
gaia_star Special ability (if it carries over)
gaia_star Item in play (if it carries over, such as equip cards)
gaia_star Graveyard
gaia_star Points won /2 (APPLY POINTS WON IF IT WAS FROM THE FINAL TALLY PLAYER 2)

You are good to go for another round now! Remember the conditions for winning! If anyone wins, then you and your opponent are officially done this battle and can pick up +3 rp points each, 1 TCG ticket (spend them HERE), and 1 raffle ticket

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:08 pm

WHAT IS A QUICKTURN?
gaia_star Quickturns are for PLAYERS THAT ALREADY KNOW THE TCG MECHANICS so you don't have to COPY ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT TURNS EVERY TIME, use the minis site to consolidate your:
gaia_star ATTACK
gaia_star USE ITEM/ARTIFACT
gaia_star SPECIAL ABILITY
Turns into ONE POST you can COPY AND PASTE. Just read the minis site for rules.

gaia_crown [ STEP 1: ] Draw cards as usual using the draw card turn phase.

gaia_crown [ STEP 2: ] Do the summon phase to summon cards as you need.

gaia_crown [ STEP 3: ] Match your cards as you should and now you are ready for the quickturn!

ROLL 1d4 ON YOUR NEXT POST

gaia_crown [ STEP 3: ] NOW WITH THE DAMAGE CALCULATED FROM THE ROLL FOR YOUR ATTACK CARD FOR THIS TURN

exclaim GO HERE exclaim

exclaim ONCE AGAIN GO HERE exclaim

exclaim HERE IT IS JUST IN CASE

exclaim Right here.... whisper... exclaim

AND FILL OUT YOUR FORM. IF you are NOT summoning/attacking/etcetc, just leave it blank. Hit submit

gaia_crown [ STEP 4: ] EDIT YOUR DICE ROLL POST BY COPYING AND PASTING THE FORM. DONE.

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

{ Guides & Resources } ----- OOC RP Guides and resources

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas