Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[PRP] Starting Over...Again (Layilme, Farai & Tsun'tswayon)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:12 pm
User Image User Image

"Mom ... I don't think you're going to find him," Farai said slowly, watching his mother carefully. "I don't know what happened, but I don't think he's coming back. I'm sorry." The two of them had been searching in and near the Iknimaya lands for several months now, looking for Farai's father, Layilme's mate. The once-beautiful and vibrant lioness was too thin now, padding along with blank eyes. It was getting harder for her son to get her to eat lately, the depression of losing her mate yet again really getting to her. Farai was worried, but... there wasn't much that he could do except be there for her. Hunt for her, and try to protect her from any threats.

Layilme sighed and nodded slowly, looking up toward the tops of the trees they traveled beneath. "I know. I just... " she trailed off, sitting down and staring at her paws.

Farai purred softly in an attempt to comfort her, and rubbed his head against hers. "It doesn't mean that your life is over..." he pointed out softly. "You still have me."

That won him a small smile as she looked up at him. "I do," she replied simply, returning his head-rub. "I'm sorry for worrying you so much. I miss him. And your siblings... " Over all these years, Farai had been the only one of her lost cubs to ever return to her side. It made her feel like even more of a failure. Couldn't keep up with her mate, or cubs.

"It's okay, mom. I understand," he replied quickly. Neither of them blamed Layilme's mate for disappearing. It wasn't anything new - he preferred to go off and hunt alone, sometimes for days at a time. But normally he would have been back long before now. Something must have happened to him... and it was very unlikely that they would ever know what that was. There were dangers out there that could make a lion disappear.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:39 pm
User Image

Tsun moved quietly through the forest. It had been awhile since the purple male had wondered this far into the forest, not since the days that he had been a hunter. he had changed careers though and was loving life as a caregiver now though. Tsun's maw spread into a smile as he though of the little ones he was in charge of. Today though the male had felt like getting out and about, he had shed the harness that he usually wore to carry cubs around and felt like the young agile lion he use to be.

As he made his way though the trees and vines her heard voices and paused. They weren't voices that he recognized but based on where he was in the forest they had to be other members of the pride, it wasn't likely a rogue could make it here.  

nessiaing

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff