Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image

Welcome one and all to the Hogwarts Art Club!

The club is located on the second floor, just two doors down from the Art Classroom.

The club is devoted to any and all who love art, whether they just want to admire it or they want to create something lovely.

Critique is welcome, provided you respect the other members of Art Club.

As you walk in, there are three tables full of all the supplies an artist might need. Feel free to use any medium!

Club Leader: Taylor Olsn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:41 pm
~Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀ Lɪsᴛ~

Club Founder
Driskol Abrams

Club Captains
Driskol Abrams
Elizabeth Whyte
Aldrick Knapp
Winifred Carew
Yaretzi Wellbelove

Taylor Olson

Members:
Taylor Olson 7
Galen Saylor 7
Ron Quinn-Smith 7
Milan Wellbelove 7
Yaretzi Wellbelove 7
Syd Barret 6
Malakai Levy 6
Linsey Grey-Cavendish 4
Benjamin Olson 4
Lewis Abrams 2
Souleymane Afolayan 2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:42 pm
~Aɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs~

Art Club is now open and accepting members!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ ƳєαяRανєηcƖαωRєѕєяνє Sєєкєя

After two hard weeks of preparation, Dris felt he was finally ready to open art club. He spent another day making fancy posters, then got some help from friends to get them hung up in all the Common Rooms. Chance got one in Hufflepuff and he got his grumpy friend Byuch, to get the one for Slytherin. He asked Chrys to hang up the poster for Gryffindor, and he himself tacked up the one for Ravenclaw. Now all it was was to wait. He'd set the very first meeting on a Saturday, and not on a Hogsmeade OR quidditch weekend, so hopefully he would have people attend. For now, he stood anxiously by the door, a bit of paint in his messy hair. He was more than a bit excited about the grand opening.

Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ, Sтαяяу Ɲιgнт Pᴀɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ вƖυє αηɗ gяαу
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ѕυммєя'ѕ ɗαу ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪɴ му ѕσυƖ
Sнαɗσωѕ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs; Sкєтcн ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɗαffσɗιƖѕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ вяєєzє ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ωιηтєя cнιƖƖѕ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ѕησωу Ɩιηєη Ɩαηɗ
Nᴏᴡ I υηɗєяѕтαηɗ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕαу тσ мє
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ѕυffєяєɗ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ѕαηιту, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕєт тнєм fяєє
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ Ɩιѕтєη, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... Ƥєянαρѕ тнєу'ƖƖ Ɩιѕтєη ησω

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:45 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

The moment Gertie saw the art club poster in the Hufflepuff common room she was excited. The day arrived and the eleven year old bound down the halls of the castle with pure excitement. She couldn’t wait to be involved in some kind of school activity. Quidditch wasn’t exactly for her and music was okay, but art was great. She loved drawing and painting and just having fun. Despite the hat’s words being a puzzle to the girl, Gertie was more than willing to prove she had a thing for art.

It didn’t take long for what looked like a tiny panda to stroll into the empty room that was now an art room of sorts. “Hey Dris,” Gertie greeted him as she flipped her panda hood off her head. “I saw the poster. Great idea! This is going to be so much fun.” She said brightly. "I'm going to tell mum all about it in my next letter." She told him. This was going to be awesome!

Wearing: Little Panda

With: Club Members... Dris!

OOC: ---

User Image

Miss GryffindorK

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 pm
User Image

Oh, I don't know what you've been told
But this gal right here's gonna rule the world
Yeah, that is where I'm gonna be, because I wanna be
No, I don't wanna sit still, look pretty

════════════════════════

Outfit

Jillian had spotted a poster for a newly founded art club while in the Gryffindor common room, created by none other than Drys her Ravenclaw buddy! She had her art bag in tow as she skipped her way to the club's room. She preferred paper for her art and she had a big set of super professional art markers to help her make her pieces look good. While she felt she wasn't as good a** her mom was who could sketch someones face accurately in like ten minutes but someday she hoped to be that good. "Hey Drys! and new friend!" Jilly said announcing her entry. she didn't recognize the red-haired girl but she seemed like a first-year "Hi I'm Jillian but everyone calls me Jilly. What's your name!" Jillian asked sticking out her hand to shake the new girl's hand.

════════════════════════

OoC: sorry forgot to add outfit!

I know the other girlies
Wanna wear expensive things
Like diamond rings
But I don't wanna be the puppet
That you're playing on a string
This queen don't need a king

murruelecreuset
Miss GryffindorK

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ ƳєαяRανєηcƖαωƇнαѕєя

Dris squeaked with excitement when he heard people hurrying toward him. He happily held open the door, only for someone in a wonderful panda jumper to stroll in. It was Gertie! A huge (and a bit proud) grin adorned his features as she said the club would be so much fun. "I hope so! I spent a lot of time setting up. There's all kinds of art stuff like pens, pencils, charcoals, paints, inks... and a bunch more! and everywhere has either a canvas or paper, so anywhere is a place to do art!" He shook a bit with excitement as he happily rambled about his studio, and was more than happy Gertie was going to tell Auntie Tiffany. He'd already told his parents of course, and had received a large package from Milo and Nan containing tons more art supplies. It was all very exciting.

As soon as he heard someone else coming, his attention flitted to the door, and for a second he was glad he'd been talking to his cousin (who must be rather used to his distractability by now). It was Jilly that came in, so Dris waved happily. She introduced herself to Gertie, and Dris giggled. "Jilly, this is my cousin, Gertie! She's gonna join art club too!" He bounced in place, looking like he had endless amounts of energy as usual. Yes, this was a day to be remembered, one that made him incredibly happy. What was it his Nan would call it? A patronas moment, he thought, one containing all the happiness in the world.

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ, Sтαяяу Ɲιgнт Pᴀɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ вƖυє αηɗ gяαу
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ѕυммєя'ѕ ɗαу ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪɴ му ѕσυƖ
Sнαɗσωѕ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs; Sкєтcн ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɗαffσɗιƖѕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ вяєєzє ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ωιηтєя cнιƖƖѕ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ѕησωу Ɩιηєη Ɩαηɗ
Nᴏᴡ I υηɗєяѕтαηɗ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕαу тσ мє
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ѕυffєяєɗ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ѕαηιту, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕєт тнєм fяєє
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ Ɩιѕтєη, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... Ƥєянαρѕ тнєу'ƖƖ Ɩιѕтєη ησω

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Hufflepuff

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie smiled brightly her enthusiasm high as Dris talked about everything he did to get ready for the big day. Looking around she said, “It looks great! Best art studio I’ve ever seen. You’ve got everything.” She’d have to make something fun. Super fun! She just didn’t know what yet. Her thought on the matter got derailed when a Gryffindor girl came over. Her name was Jilly she must be a friend of Dris.

“Yep, that’s right. I’m Gertrude but everyone calls me Gertie, nice to meet’cha Jilly.” Gertie greeted as she shook the lion’s hand. “I like your nickname.” She added brightly. It was then another someone caught her attention. “Emma!” The red head declared happily. She remembered her from when she got lost. “Emma helped me find my way to transfigurations first week.” Gertie told them happily. It was nice to see the older girl again.

Wearing: Little Panda

With: Club Members... Dris, Jilly, Emma

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Kungfudemoness

No one's doubting your brains or creativity
But it's your heart I'm interested in
Ravenclaw's nice, but I believe you'll flourish best in
Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image

Emma had debated about going out, maybe circling the castle. Get some exercise in before finding a spot to relax. However as she walked pasted the bulletin board something caught her eye. She normally wouldn’t look at it but an art club flyer caught her attention. Maybe that was a better idea. Running back up to her dorm room, Emma grabbed her art supplies. Heading to the art club she was wondering what kid decided to make one. Whoever it was they had the right idea.

Walking into the art room Emma noticed a bunch of young students. One was a Hufflepuff named Gertie that she recalled helping. It was that Hufflepuff that called out to her cheerfully. “Hey Gertie,” Emma greeted the younger girl. “I didn’t do much.” She replied to the girl’s story. It was really no big deal. “Mind if I join you guys?” She said them.

Status: This sounds like a good place to work on my art.
                                                        With: Club Members...

Wearing: Loose Casual

Miss GryffindorK
                                                        Kungfudemoness

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:03 pm
User Image
A creative thinker with plenty of opinions,
One who seeks perfection in all you do.
I know just what to do with you...
Ravenclaw!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Third Years

With : Each other, Club Members...

Candace was so psyched. Art club, who wouldn’t want to be a part of that? The moment she saw the poster she was off to find her Ravenclaw sister. Surely Minako would be interested in an art club as well. Sure enough Minako decided it would be a good place to express herself and show off her art to others. The day of the club both girls made their way to the club room.

“Made it!”

Candace cheered as she rushed into the room. She came to a sudden halt when she noticed she was headed for a collision with an older Hufflepuff. However her feet slipped and she still ended up bumping into her. “Sorry Emma, I wasn’t watching where I was going.” Candace apologized. She’d done it again. “Candy, do watch where you’re going.” Minako spoke as she came round the corner and into the room. “It’s okay, no harm done Candace.” Emma told her fellow housemate and teammate.

Candace hoped that she would be able to replace Emma come next season. For the time being she could only take away from this last year. Learn everything she could from the older more experienced player on their team. “Hello everyone, I’m Minako.” Minako greeted the group. “Hey Dris,” Candace greeted. “I’m Candace or Candy or Ace on the Quidditch pitch.” She told the others after Mina. In reality she only wished she was an ace on the Quidditch pitch.

Minako ~ Status : Content Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Being clumsy as usual Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  Kungfudemoness

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image User Image
Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Fianna spotted the poster announcing the start of an Art Club on one of the notice boards in Gryffindor Tower, and let Hannah know about it, and both girls decided to check it out. If nothing else, Hannah wanted to be part of a club in her final year at school, while for Fianna this was just one of her social commitments, and for both of them it was the chance to relax and have a little fun with fellow artists.

As this was a good occasion to ditch their uniforms (other than it being a Saturday),Hannah was dressed in a comfortable pair of jeans with a white tank top under an over-sized Tee-shirt advertising the local art show in Tramore, while her younger sister was similarly dressed, though she had a bright green shirt from the Irish National team. Both of them were carrying their art supplies in the courier bags, as neither of them wanted to be a burden on the club's resources.

Upon arriving, they saw a bunch of younger students, with Fianna immediately spotting her teammate, Jilly, while Hannah saw two of her younger Housemates, Ace and Gertie, and she was happy to see Emma was already there as well. They also saw the young Ravenclaw whom had started the whole thing up. "Hi, Driskol," said Hannah cheerfully, with a small wave, as she and Fianna approached. Fianna smiled, and added, "We're here to join the club too."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image

════════════════════════

Outfit

Oh wow, more people! More people with things in common meant more friends! Jillian was getting more bouncy as more people joined. The bouncing must be contagious as dris was just as bouncy. "Yay more people!" Jillian said. she was itching to give everyone a hug but she knew not everyone liked hugs and preferred personal space. "Do we have any plans for the first day?" She was so eager to create and share art with everyone she had even brought her sketch book

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

murruelecreuset
Miss GryffindorK
Graydon Ironshield

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:16 pm
Hurry, hurry, come quickly!
And leave all logic aside.
Don't say a word...
Just listen carefully to me.
The world is ours if we could only let it be.

User Image
𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ gryffindor

Essie was not quite sure what Art Club would be, exactly. She understood that Music Club was for people to play music or sing or dance for one another, or with each other, but could you really do that with art? Was the idea for them to all sit together and draw or paint, or show off their creations? Additionally, there was a little shaggy-haired, paint-slopped upon boy running it, which made her have to resist the urge to chuckle a bit. He looked closer to ten than twelve, and in general, the club seemed to slant younger, and overwhelmingly female. At fourteen, Esther didn't really want to spend all her free time chatting with first or second years, as much as she might like some of them, and so gravitated more towards the other older students, although she introduced herself to the club leader, Driskol. Essie didn't have a terrible singing voice, but Liddie had always been the more musically gifted of the two of them, by a long shot, while she preferred sketching and painting. She never had a lot of time for it at home, what with all her chores, and her mother's hovering, but in her down time at Hogwarts she enjoyed it quite a bit, and didn't think she was half-bad at it at all.

OOC:
Username

Every move we make will trigger another;
And every small mistake will be a messenger...
Our lives are weaving like a thread;
Within each other, faithfully...
Sharing in our joys and miseries.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris had spent the first week of school preparing his studio room to open for Art Club. He even displayed a few pieces of art that'd been done by club members last year. He hung up the posters in each common room, having had his friends Chrys, Chance, and Byuch each hang one in their respective commons. From there, he finished preparing, and the first Saturday of the year, his club was ready to be open. He got to his studio a half hour early, ready to greet everyone as they came. He pushed the doors open and waited, paint already covering his hands and wrists.

{{OoC: Art Club is open! All are welcome!}}
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:32 am
User ImageUser Image

═══════RESERVE BEATER══════

Jilly arrived at the art room in her primary mode of travel: skipping. Well, it was becoming less and less her main transportation method.To classes, she walked normally. But today was exciting! It was Art Club time! "Hi, Dris! Looks like I'm early or everyone else is late!" She said meeting him just after the doors opened and he was back inside the room. She had gone to the nurses about here weird tummy and it turns out she wasn't going to give everyone the flu but she had a long discussion with a nurse that wanted to hug her after she mentioned her tummy hurt especially when she was around a friend. While her mom had mentioned in the summer she would get likely find someone that felt more like a friend and that they would be her crush. It was so weird that Dris happen to be that. But knowing she wasn't sick and it was just her weird brain picking Dris as a special buddy made her brave enough to not be so weird around him. Though her brain did make a good choice he was kinda cute.....

════════════════════════

OoC:

I know the other girlies
Like diamond rings

Miss GryffindorK

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items