Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Art Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:01 pm
User Image
Finneas MacDavis- Grey
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Finn could hear the sound of people coming from the open doors to the Art Club, telling him all he needed to know: it was already starting. The First Year was a little concerned when his older cousin never put in an appearance for breakfast, and hoped everything was all right, as it wasn’t normal for Linsey not to be there when she could potentially be with the rest of the family for a meal. They’d agreed they would have at least one meal together as a family a day, whether in the Great Hall or in the Student Kitchens. Finn guessed it was as much for them to be together as family as it was to ensure Ella was eating her fill, as his younger cousin was still too small and waifish for her health.

The Young Lion didn’t think of himself as an artist, he certainly didn’t have the degree of talent his older cousin had; however, he liked the idea of having a club where he could easily spend a few hours building and painting his model soldiers without folks questioning the whys and what-fors of it. He also had a character for the Adventurers Guild he had the necessary bits and bobs to create a model of for the next time they had an encounter and the DM put out a map.

In his haversack, he had his acrylic model paints and brushes, along with a number of figures he glued together recently. He had the parts to build his character in a plastic baggie, with his model-building tools and glue in a small box, and Finn reckoned he could have the little fellow assembled, primed, base-coated, and maybe even inked before needing to pack it in or the day.

Walking in, he immediately spotted Linsey, she was hard to miss in her brightly coloured dress and high-heeled shoes, and Ella was with her. His younger cousin was dressed in dark colours and had her hair up, which was a different look for her, and Finn could tell she was having a hard time of it already. It didn’t help the kid with the camera sounded as though he’d been pounding Mountain Dews and Red Bulls all day.

Finn slid in behind his cousins, tapped Ella on one shoulder, and then said softly in her opposite ear, “Hey, you can hang with me, if you like, Ella.” With a finger he held up a set of noise-canceling headphones, and added, “Besides, there’s biscuits over there, an’ behold, I bring headphones te the party.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageFloating free as a bird
Sixty foot leaps it's so absurd
From up here you should see the view
Such a lot of space for me and you

Oh you'd like it
Gliding around get your feet off the ground
Oh you'd like it
Do as you please with so much ease

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Art Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Lewis, Sebastian, & Finn
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Art Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? So I'm not alone?

Ella felt her heart racing already. There were only a few people, but they were so loud! Her small hands reached up to cover her ears, a frown settled on her face. The door opened again and Ella contemplated making her silent exit. Unfortunately... or perhaps fortunately (she'd figure it out eventually), Linsey's her cousin walked into the room. Brown eyes watched him walk over behind her and Linsey, where he quietly offered her to hang out with him. He even had the quieting headphones Mother Hannah had bought her over the summer. With a small nod, Ella used her sleeve to wipe at tears she hadn't known had settled there. She gave Linsey's hand a squeeze, then followed the redhead a few steps away.

She put on the headphones, feeling a bit silly for needing them in school. Other kids didn't need headphones... wait. She glanced at the older boy (the one towering like a skyscraper), and noticed he also had a set of the headphones on his belt. So... she wasn't alone? But he was talking to other people! That was weird. Ella looked back toward Finn, before her attention was grabbed elsewhere. She carefully took his hand and led him over to a large dragon statue. There was so much detail! How cool. Maybe Ella could learn something similar.

{{Wearing :: New Dress}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:25 pm
User Image
Finneas MacDavis- Grey
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Finn felt badly for Ella, as he saw her wiping tears from her eyes with the sleeve of her sweater. He fished a packet of tissues from a pocket and passed it over to Ella, as she seemed to need them more than he. The headphones he brought for her would help her handle the chaos which came with the start of clubs, at least he hoped for her sake this was so.

Ella led him over to where the huge dragon sculpture was, and he couldn’t help but be impressed with the level of detail which had been put into it. Every individual scale had been fabricated, and he could see veins inside the membranes between the bones of the wings. “So, this is George,” he commented, as he marveled at the level of workmanship. “By the way, Els, you’re looking at a piece of the family’s stories. George was created by Aunt Hannah when she was taking Art classes here. This was her NEWT project, and it got her an Outstanding. If Linz were to activate the Charms on him, Ol’ George here will move around, fly and breathe fire. Not real fire, of course, its just an illusion, but still, it’d be pretty cool to see it, don’cha think?”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageFloating free as a bird
Sixty foot leaps it's so absurd
From up here you should see the view
Such a lot of space for me and you

Oh you'd like it
Gliding around get your feet off the ground
Oh you'd like it
Do as you please with so much ease

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Art Room
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, Lewis, Sebastian, & Finn
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Art Club
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? The dragon can breathe fire....

After situating her headphones and making sure the sound of the chattering boys had faded, Ella let loose a sigh. She was finally in a bit more of a comforting state. At least her family members seemed to have the forethought to bring a way to calm Ella back down. Once things were calmed, the girl led her cousin over to the dragon statue, where he spoke on it. Apparently it had been made by his aunt... in other terms, Ella's new Mother Hannah.

Mother Hannah had been the one to create the statue, aptly named "George", while she'd been in school. It was a project for her NEWT exams, meaning George had survived for a while. Ella tilted her head, regarding the statuette as Finn continued to say that if Linsey would do a bit of Charms work, the dragon would move, fly, and even breathe a false fire of sorts. Finn asked her if she thought it'd be cool to see the fire, the brunette shrugged. "I suppose so. I've never seen a statue breathe fire." She said with soft words, looking over at her younger -yet taller- cousin. Maybe he knew the charms too... well, probably not, since he said Linsey would have to set up the charms. Or maybe it was something like a family magic... That would be fascinating.

{{Wearing :: New Dress}}
          Graydon Ironshield

Aɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ɢʀᴏᴡɴ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜɪs ɴᴏᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ
          Aɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ғᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ
          As ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ sʜɪɴᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʜɪs ʟᴀᴢʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ
          I ᴡɪsʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ, sᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇss ʜɪᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs?
          Oʜ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ, ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
          Hᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʜɪs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠᴇɪɴs ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ʜɪs ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴛʜɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ. Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴜʟᴛ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash