Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping
❧ || Konoha character registration (Updated 02/21/2017) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Zin Torjiro Naga
Nickname: Project: 39 Omega, Gummi Hunter, Hebi Emperor
Birthdate: October 28th

Height: 5'3
Weight: 100 lbs

Nindo: "To eat the gummi's around the world." ( Non-Serious ) // "To find the true meaning to life and the existence of sentient creatures on this vast and inponderable Earth."
Personality: In the words of Dr. Rollo Mayen:

Zin is...child. Curious. Sweet. Playful. Though I can't say kind. The child is very manipulative. Quite smart. Sharp and exceptionally observative. I would go so far as to say the young boy has what can only be described as acute Conduct Disorder. In certain situations, the youth acts more like a savage beast than a young boy. He speaks of things that he would do to his enemies that would make me ponder just what has this child done before we found him? He is a good boy... but there is a kindled darkness within that... I cannot ignore.

To be simple...keep gummis around and be wary.

~ Dr. Mayen out.

Village: Konohagakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Tamer Class
____Beast Master The user is able to nurture grow, and bond with up to 3 animals, of various shapes and sizes (one lizard, one canine, one feline, ect), with the user being able to receive similar traits to their animals(must submit to customs). These animals will be close to the users level, though still requiring the leader for nurturing, growth, ect. The animals can only reach B rank. They have 1/2 the user's chakra and stamina pool, able to manipulate a single element, and perform 2 activations a post (1 offensive max). The user gains an additional 3 Ninjutsu slots per animal per rank, which may be split between them and their chosen animals as desired. Each animal also gains 2 Ninjutsu slots per rank. The user also gains one [1] tamer attribute at D, B, and S rank (must be submitted for approval).
Second Class: Puppeteer Class
____Army of One The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: Nagi Naga
Nickname: Enforcer, Hebi's Right Hand
Species: Green Boa
Height: 5'7 ft
Weight: 156 lbs

Chakra Pool: 188
Stamina Pool: 83
Chakra Element: Doton
Chakra Color: Purple
Chakra Materialization: Appears in the form of it's scales forming what looks like a thick "skin" of chakra manifestation around it.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Fuuton:

- - D Rank - -
• Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ]
Official Description: The user expels Chakra to cause the wind to spin rapidly in a circular motion, creating a shield.
Guild Description: Instead of deflecting attacks, the shield will reflect whatever was thrown at it back toward the enemy at the same speed it was fired. Only works on projectiles and Ninjutsu C-Ranked and under. he user can keep the shield going for an upkeep of half the original cost, however techniques and projectiles they use will be deflected back at them as well. [X]
• Fuuton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Wind Release: Instant Movement Technique ]
Official Description: Nearly exactly like the Maruton version of Shunshin no Jutsu, this one lifts the user into the air, allowing for atmospheric travel for the same distance. Releases a small burst of air upon use, pushing back projectiles thrown at the user.
Guild Description: See Official Description. Usable thrice per battle, including the other versions of Shunshin. [X]

- - C Rank - -

- - B Rank - -
• Atsugai 1/5

Strengths:
• Crushing
• Reconnaissance
Weaknesses:
• Flying Enemies
• Being not able to bind around it's opponent
Fears:
• Seeing the death of Zin
• Being prevented in getting back to Zin

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 09

Tamer Attributes → 00 // 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Unique Characteristic: Integrity: +1 PA, +15 chakra/stamina a rank, +2 custom slots

Chakra Pool: 375 ( D-Rank )
Stamina Pool: 165 ( D-Rank )
Chakra Element: Suiton & Raiton
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: When high in emotion or in extreme anger, one would see a Basilisk type serpent coiling protectively around Zin with it's body coiled in preparation to strike.
Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► {Total Bonus}
→ {Where does this come from?}
• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}
• Fortitude ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Fearless when it comes to beasts
• Doesn't bat an eye to gruesome activities occurring before him.
• Astute
Weaknesses:
• Not very physically inclined in terms of Taijutsu combat in terms of heavy weighted combat.
• Being away from his partner
• Seeing the division between socially acceptable and beyond that in terms of combat.
Fears:
• Seeing the death of his companion
• To find that life is a meaningless endeavor without an explanation.

Reductions:
• Learn taijutsu one [1] post faster
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Hebi's Touch - Holds serpentine characteristics. Such as needle point canines and slitted pupils
• Subject Zeo - 39 Omega Research - 10% increase to Ryo awards
• Eye on the Prize: With the focus on being able to utilize a puppet with one hand, Zin can form hand-seals with his free hand. Key-word: Free.

Beast master Attributes:
• Gained at Genin: Malleable limbs: Being able to extend and coil limbs within 5ft amount of distance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 05 / 06
• Kugujutsu : : 06 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 02 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 02 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: {Sword, spear, etc.}
Weapon Range: {Its reach. In inches/centimeters please}
Weapon Weight: {How heavy it is. In pounds/kilograms please}
Weapon Size: {What ar ethe dimensions?}
Weapon Location: {Where it is stored}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon. An example is a "longsword" of "English make". However, adding that the pommel screws off and there's a hideout there is a no-no.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 12 Kunai
* 1 Windmill Shuriken
• Simple clothes that are particularly baggy
• Food for Partners ( Animal )
• Notebook & Pencil
• Food Solider Pills
• Child-Like medical braclet with Project 38: Omega printed upon it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]
- - D Rank - -

- - C Rank - -
• Makigai Ben [ Conch Whip ] X
Official Description: After Kandachi performs the necessary hand seals, the Conch King uses one or more of its chakra tongues to whip or restrain the opponent. The user can also pump their chakra into the Conch King increasing the tongues length and speed. Repeating tongue hits rapidly can kill the opponent.
Guild Description: Creates a long strand out of the user’s Chakra and allows him or her to control it freely to use like a whip. Requires an upkeep of half the original cost to maintain after the first post.

Suiton
- - E Rank - -

- - D Rank - -
• Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ] X
Official Description: The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the Shinobi breathes in water and requires no hand seals.
Guild Description: See official description. This technique is partially passive in that it activates automatically when the shinobi's head is submerged underwater. However, it requires an upkeep of half the original cost once active to continue past the first post.
• Isonagi no Jutsu [ Beach Crab ] X
Official Description: A Jutsu that can only be used on water or atop loose soil (sand, non-rocky aerated dirt, etc,) this technique causes a pair of pincers to rise out of the ground/water and grasp the target by the ankles before pulling him underground/water. An important difference between this technique and Doton: Shinjuu Zanshu is that in this technique the target is fully enveloped in the earth or water. If the victim expends one [1] rank higher than the technique in stamina, then the target can break free, due to the loose earth. Water is less efficient because of its fluidity, and the target not held long. There is something to be said, though, for the change in momentum that can occur when you force an opponent to abandon all thoughts save survival.

- - C Rank - -

- - B Rank - -
• Mizu Shinmon no Jutsu [ Water Interrogation Technique ] X
Official Description: A move used for interrogating the enemy, a bubble of liquid is placed around the head of the target, causing echoes of the target’s thoughts to sound throughout the water, allowing those who hear the echoes knowledge of anything in the target’s mind

Raiton
- - C Rank - -
• Dendou Karyou no Jutsu [ Electric Overdose Technique ] X
Official Description: The user takes one post to channel a large amount of electricity into a limb, making the Chakra visible. Upon contact with the opponent, the electricity is shot into him or her and the target’s weight doubles, making it harder for the victim to move.

Kugujutsu
- - E Rank - -
• Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique) X
Rank E
Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target. [ Each usage of this technique generates a string on each finger of a single hand. ]
- - D Rank - -
• Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One) X
Rank D
A simple technique that must be learned before the user can learn any other puppet techniques...The user will simply perform a string of handsigns and call their puppet before them. This technique is used for a single puppet, though other techniques for additional puppet summoning exist.
Shiirete Siru (Replenishing)
While the user's puppet has been dismissed, they will perform a somewhat long string of handsigns, causing the corresponding puppet's ammunition to be refilled.
- Maximum of one puppet per usage.
- Ammo consists of simple tools such as regular small shuriken, kunai, bolts, arrows, etc...
- Altered tools- such as poisoned arrows -are not included.
- Kugutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Puppetry: Instant Movement Technique ]
Nearly exactly like the Maruton version of Shunshin, this one allows for travel within one's own chakra threads, up to the normal distance allowed. Usable thrice per battle, including the other versions of Shunshi
- - C Rank - -
• Akahigi • Kiki Sankaku (Red Secret Technique • Machine Triangles) X
Rank C
Akahigi • Kiki Sankaku is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Kankurou. After bringing his Sasori puppet before him, Kankurou will remove Sasori's head and open his palm compartments to unleash a torrent of triangular blades. These blades will have explosive bombs attached, so upon reaching their designated target, they will explode.
• Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ni (Two) X
Rank C
The user will mimic the handsigns performed in the previous version, but will apply a heavier amount of chakra in order to active the effect. As thus, the user is able to summon three puppets in the time it once took to summon one!
- Maximum of three puppets per usage.
• Doku Kiri Jigoku • Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu (Poison Mist Hell • Hundred Continous Tears) X
Rank C
Doku Kiri Jigoku • Baribari Hyaku Renpatsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Kankurou. Kankurou will use this technique while doing his Kugutsu no Jutsu. This technique involves Kankurou using both Karasu and Kuroari. Kankurou will maneuver the two puppets around his target. He will then use Karasu to launch poison mist bombs at his target, enveloping them in the gas. Karasu and Kuroari will then launch a multitude of needles at the target.

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Illusory
- - E Rank - -
• Etainoshirenai no Fugou [ Mark of the Unfamiliar ] X
→→Rank: E
→→P/S. Sense: Sight // -
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: Until Physical Contact is Made // 5 Chakra
→→Source: Hologram
→→Description: Another fundamental Jutsu, this one changes a person’s writing, mark, or even an inscription to that of another. By doing this, simple directions can be misread or pathways can be changed. It is all up to the discretion of the person reading the sign, though, since merely touching the word or mark in question can easily break the spell.

Enchantment
- - B Rank - -
• Jibun Teki no Yuujin no Jutsu [ Friend of One's Enemy Technique ] X
→→Rank: B
→→P/S. Sense: Touch // Sound, Chakra
→→Base Duration // Upkeep: 2 Posts // 30 Chakra
→→Source: Line of Sight
→→Description: This is a Jutsu specialized in mentally un-balancing your opponent. This will make the user appear as multiple people from the enemies past that he/she has loved or lost, as well as transform the user's voice to sound like those people. This technique helps fill in some of the descriptions and mannerisms that might otherwise give away the reality, with the illusion tricking one into believing the mistakes are the truth.

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Hachimon
[1] Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon)
• Omote Renge Front Lotus
Description: Omote Renge is a Taijutsu technique which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. To utilize the Omote Renge, Lee first loosens the bandages around his arm. With a quick dash he is suddenly below his target and a quick upward kick sends his opponent skyward. Lee then jumps into the air to place his chest to the back of his opponent. He then wraps his arms and the bandages around his opponent to prevent escape. As the pair begin their fall back to earth, Lee begins to spin downwards at a high rate of speed, driving his opponent head first into the ground. At the last moment Lee himself releases the bandages and jumps to the clear. Though the technique injures his opponent, it also takes its toll on Lee's body as well. It may also be used on multiple people at once. Consumes the remaining post counts for the first Gate.

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Tape Recording One: The Finding of Zin by Dr. Rollo Mayen

"Every day in this life as a shinobi brings new challenges and discoveries. I found delight and even regret, in choosing the path as a Special Jounin. Helping ninja get back their mental focus after witnessing the wages of war or a terrible fate they suffered during a mission that goes wrong. Sometimes I wonder if I am a grim reapers assistant? How long have I helped a shinobi gain focus, only for them to be sent to their deaths?

But.... this is no time for me to revel in the philosophical banter. You asked about what I know about Zin, yes? The child was found at the outskirts of the city. I.... was told that there was what seemed like an abandoned laboratory. It was something like I never seen. Then again, I was around when the cultist attacked and caused mayhem about the world. So I guess... there is more to this world that I will see even in my age. Regardless, the boy was found by shinobi coming back to the village. They inquired me to come out because of the oddity of the child and the oddity of the lab that found him wandering around. Upon coming and evaluating the child I found a few discoveries that brought me pause. For one, the child was not... normal. He is a Homo Sapien but... he has no navel! I would note on his other characteristics but I feel that considering what Clans have, a genetic malfunction is not too... odd. What was... was the lab.

The lab seemed to have been abandoned... or maybe it was not given the opportunity to thrive due to something not favorable to appear. The scientist held books upon books of jutsu, techniques, simple methods of combat... almost everything you'd find within the Academy. As if it were an Academy of the sorts. The facility was itself small. Probably would not have been found if the squad didn't take a more obscure route back to the village to avoid the crazy wild life that he have acting as natural defense for our homeland. but the area seemed to be almost like a preparation for...something. There were three tanks. Each one cracked but the one that seemed, or I would theorize the child came from seemed to have the freshest cubical. It held a golden plate at the bottom of the window, in where it held a name plate as did the others. I noticed that the plates seemed to be rather easy to remove. Viewing underneath them, it seemed like these plates were interchanged quiet often. How many...of whatever... were created here?

Those ponderings will always haunt me, but back to the child. I shall call him Zin. The boy himself wasn't bad off despite the conditions that he lived in. I know not how long he was there but considering the cubical that he seemed to have been freed from, it must have been sometime. Could he have read some of the books within his..."home"? It is quite plausible. The area held recordings voiced by someone with a particularly motherly tone to teach the fundamentals: reading, writing, etc. Maybe he learned enough to be able to keep himself fed, though I shudder what he could've eaten to stay alive. Upon seeing the lad myself, I gave him these little chewy bears children like these days. It's always heart warming to see a child so ecstatic over such small things.

But the question lies... who is this child. What is he? And for what reason has he been created if not by the typical procreation method that occurs amongst the separate sex? Nevertheless.... I brought Zin and his little -- using that term lightly with the companion he had -- companion to the village. After an evaluation to ensure this child wasn't a threat to the village further for paper work reasons, I believe he could be an asset. There are...things that cause me concern but considering that the child was alone for God knows who long, I would only assume he'd have such a disconnect when it comes to his fellow man. But time will tell. I am firm believer in the theory of "Nuture" over "Nature", and I am sure that a wholesome environment will put this child's talents to get use. Considering his survival skills and adaptability, though the children may not be so welcoming to such a..."unique"...child. He has the talent that simply needs to be cultivated and honed. Maybe even...dim that flame that brings me.... unease."

~ Dr. Rollo Mayen out

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image
Full Name: Mitsukuni Hatake
Nickname: Mitsu
Birthdate: December 10

Height: 53.5 inches
Weight: 78 lbs

Nindo: "When my heart falters, I let Bushido be my guide."
Personality: Mitsukuni is seen as calm and nonchalant, even in the face of peril. This is the result of his upbringing as part of a samurai family, and his instruction from an early age in the ways of Bushido. While his family would have preferred him to be more reserved in nature than simply nonchalant, it seems an inescapable by-product of being part of the Hatake bloodline. That being said, his manners aren't exactly on par with the supreme formality of other samurai-types he has encountered, but it doesn't seem to bother him. While very little can visually agitate him, the presence of bugs is one way to surely make his skin crawl. He will stay as far away from an Aburame Clan member as possible, and has been seen fervently stamping the life out of any bug that crawls too close to him. While appearing to have little worldly cares, Mitsukuni does possess a passionate core. He is by no means a slacker in any regard, knowing full well the work it takes to perfect one's art, and he would never forgive himself if he lost a comrade because of his own shortcomings.
First Class: Bukijutsu
____DisciplineSamurai
Second Class: Tamer
____DisciplineBeast Master

Full Name: Paisho
Nickname: Pai
Species: White Shiba Inu (canine)
Height: 16 in (at the withers)
Weight: 22 lbs

Chakra Pool: 125
Stamina Pool: 125
Chakra Element: Lightning
Chakra Color: Pale Blue
Chakra Materialization: Erratic Flicker

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Weakness to Wind-element Chakra
• Hard time keeping up with High-Speed attacks
Fears:
• Failing to protect Mitsukuni
• Snakes

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 08

Bloodline: Hatake

Chakra Pool: 270
Stamina Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Lightning, Earth
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Charged White Aura

• Strength ► 1 D.R.
→ Tamer Attribute
• Speed ► 0 D.R.
• Reflex ► 0 D.R.
• Fortitude ► 0 D.R.

Strengths:
• Level-Headed, even in intense situations
• Good at Predicting the Flow of Battle
Weaknesses:
• Weak Genjutsu Ability
• Difficulty Withstanding Brute Force
Fears:
• Losing a Comrade
• Bugs
Reductions:
• Raiton [Lightning] techniques cost one [1] post less to learn. (Hatake)

Tamer Attributes → 01 // 01
• Slight (1 D.R.) Strength boost when fighting alongside canines.

Personal Attributes:
• x1.5 Ryo gain from jobs/fights/missions
• +20 base chakra

Ryo: 両0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Religion (Shinto) || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 40 in (3.3 ft)
Weapon Weight: 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs)
Weapon Size: [Blade] 70 cm (27.5 in), [Hilt] 31.75 cm (12.5 in)
Weapon Location: Sheathed on the left hip for day wear, or secured to the back for easy maneuverability.

• 5 Kunai knives
• 10 Shuriken
• Leaf headband (blue), worn on the forehead
• Katana

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Hatake Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kyouzou [Mirror Image Taijutsu]
STAGE ONE - E

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu [Samurai Bukijutsu]
STAGE ONE - E
• Iaido - Simple [x]
• A Decade of Peace - Simple [x]
• Ryutsuisen(Dragon Hammer Strike) - Simple [x]
STAGE TWO - D

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Formless Slots Used → 00 // 02
Katana [Locked]
• {D-rank} + Genin
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Mitsukuni Hatake was raised as the adopted son of a Konohagakure samurai family, and as such, was taught the way of Bushido from a very young age. He grew up watching his elders train, and learning to admire the seemingly effortless, yet deadly way that they wielded their blades, like they were an extension of their own bodies. He began his mental training at home, from the age of four: meditation, discipline, and focus. His physical training began at the age of six, when he entered the Ninja Academy. It was also at this time that his family gave him a gift - a fluffy, snow white nin-ken pup which he named Paisho. It was in honor of his bloodline, they had told him, as they knew how gifted the Hatake were with their ninja dogs. From that moment on, Mitsukuni and Paisho became inseparable.

At the Academy, Mitsukuni trained hard with one goal in mind: To be allowed to study Tetsu no Ryu with the elders of his family. He tempered his body with grueling exercises and learned to manipulate his chakra and perform ninjutsu. After five long years of training at the Academy, he finally graduated. It was a joyous occasion for his family, for they truly loved him as one of their own - and after the graduation ceremony, when he returned home, he found another gift waiting for him. The elder men in his family sat him down and presented to him his very own katana - the soul of the samurai. That was the proudest moment of Mitsukuni's life, up until that point. Now officially an Academy graduate, he is ready to step forward into the world of the shinobi, with his loyal companion and his treasured blade to help him forge his way.

Professor Foxtrot

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:28 pm
User Image
Full Name: Hiro Hatake
Nickname: White Dog
Birthdate: 15 Years Ago, June 10th

Height: 5'8
Weight: 120 lbs

Nindo: "Never Surrender, Protect that which is Good" - Even in the face of overwhelming odds Hiro is never one to back down if he believes the cause is just. Whether this be defending his home village or the honor of shinobi it doesn't matter. Many times growing up he has suffered because of this but will never go down without a fight.

Personality: Hiro is rather standard to his clans outlook. Aloof, suspiciously lazy, and extremely slow to move without reason. He has a fondness for all things that are innocent in nature and respects those that have good hearts. Outside of a few hobbies he is actually a very dedicated worker, though he'd never say as much, and trains just as hard as his fellow shinobi. It has also been noted that he has a particularly sensitive nose, one of the reason that he often keeps it covered with a face cover or half mask.

However when push comes to shove Hiro is someone that will never back down if he believes in what must be done. This could be something as simple as completing a mission on time, or life and death. The demeanor wont shift but his actions will become obvious that the mood has changed. As is the Hatake way.

Village: Konoha
First Class: Bloodline
____DisciplineBlood Bender
Second Class: Ninjutsu
____DisciplineElemental Specialist

Bloodline: Hatake

Chakra Pool: 345
Stamina Pool: 145
Chakra Element: Lightning
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Crackling White Lightning

• Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 0

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 0

Strengths:
• Overwhelming Opponents
• Extremely Perceptive
Weaknesses:
• Bull Headed
• Sensitive Nose
Fears:
• Cats
• Needles

Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques (1) post faster.
• Learn Lightning techniques (1) post faster.
• Learn Ninjutsu (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Fierce Heart - All lightning techniques can be treated as X rank. This may vary depending on what the technique actually does as typically it just puts more power into the technique but allows for much greater control and manipulation of his techniques.
• Prodigy of the Hatake - Gains (2) extra custom techniques related to bloodline.

Ryo: 0両

Missions Complete:

Job Titles
• -- || → --
• -- || → --

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Karambit Knife
Weapon Range: Roughly 10 Inches
Weapon Weight: 1lbs?
Weapon Size: A hooked dagger, the blade is 6 inches just about.
Weapon Location: Usually on his side.

• 10 Throwing Stars
• 5 Kunai
• Head Band (Forehead)
• Dark Green Robe (Inner Pockets to House Projectiles)
• Karambit Knife
• Combat Boots
• Face Cover (Think Kakashi)
• Black Pants
• Small Satchel on Back
• Wallet
• Unofficial Konoha Book Club Key Chain
• Crude Notepad

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Lightning

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Illusory

Instance

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--
• --

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Sobagai Deba Sentou
• --

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00

Locked Formless
• --
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Hiro's history wasn't particularly spectacular. He kept with his parents for most of his life and was raised the traditional way that Hatake are. At the age of 14 he decided to move out on his own, working part time jobs to support himself and save up money over the last few years, and began his formal training then. What lead him to his nindo wasn't necessarily some dramatic event so much as what he felt in his heart and observed in the world. Good had to be protected, and the Innocence and the Friendships that were made in this world had to have a defender. At worst Hiro has some stories of standing up to bullies or the odd rude shinobi for another but nothing serious as of yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:00 am
User Image
Full Name: Nobuyuki Yamana
Nickname: Nobu

Birthdate: 4/7

Height: 189 cm (6' 2")
Weight: 186lbs

Nindo: "Belief in others is an illusion concocted by the clever to exploit the stupid."
Personality: Nobuyuki acts in an apathetic matter, he always seems serene and indifferent towards other people, even while actually disliking or even hating someone. He is also notably calm, even in battle. He generally acts indifferent to most situations that he is faced with as shown from how easily he is able to come up with plans of action during combat. Nobuyuki is a calculating, cunning, and incredibly intelligent man. He is able to carefully look past his feelings towards a person or situation and see the real issues at hand. In battle, while his preference is to concoct strategies based on how his opponents move and act, his natural battle instincts are decent; a direct result of how he was raised by his father, constantly sparring and fighting with the man and the students at the academy.

Nobuyuki is a calculating, cunning, and incredibly intelligent man. He is able to carefully look past his feelings towards a person or situation and see the real issues at hand. In battle, while his preference is to concoct strategies based on how his opponents move and act, his natural battle instincts are also highly tuned; a direct result of how many battles he'd been through, constantly sparring and fighting to the death with his comrades. He is capable of slashing another person's head off in just an instant, relying only on the instincts gained from his life. However, his care for his friends and the love he holds towards his deceased family drive him to become even stronger; heading towards his goal to be the strongest being alive. In the face of adversity, Nobuyuki has the strange ability to shun all emotions and take on a blank mind, thinking seven or eight steps ahead of his enemy in order to allow him ample time to react accordingly. Coupled with his overwhelming intelligence and skill, his ability to remove all emotion from his mind and persona is one of his greatest assets, allowing him to calmly deal with any enemy or situation. Like his physical appearance shows, Nobuyuki has very high durability, shown in his ability to shrug off harmful things like burns and cuts with ease.

Nobuyuki won’t interrupt arguments or fights unless he feels the need to get personally involved in it; having been raised to always let a person deal with a situation on their own, using their own strength. One of the only things that will make him lose his composure is when a man refuses to use his own strength to settle a situation, relying on others who are weaker than them to deal with it. This always upsets the mahogany-haired man, who believed strength ruled everything, including others. Though he holds this opinion, he would never subjugate other beings to serve him; instead wanting to help guide them, feeling it would be of no use to have servants considering he is able to take care of himself just fine. Alongside this he believes that strength should decide things, he also believed that those who wish to take no part in combat or situations have to make that decision themselves.

Nobuyuki uses a vast Intellectual approach to battle. something that coupled with his physical strength made him quite a foe on the battlefield. Nobuyuki has been molded into a master strategist, tactician, and analyst by his many years of war and combat, having believed that despite being physically strong, one should also be mentally strong during combat. He is frequently the first person to point out or find a weakness in his opponent's abilities or fighting style and exploit them to his advantage. The weakness of this is that in his attempt to understand and come up with a way to defeat his opponent, he tends to find his opponents below him, simply because they showed a lack of intelligence in comparison to himself.

First Class: Medic
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Mokuton

Chakra Pool: 1,265
Stamina Pool: 850
Chakra Element: Suiton, Doton, Mokuton
Chakra Color: A luscious green
Chakra Materialization: Manifests as a large beast made of pure chakra, with wicked spikes sticking from its shoulders, alongside two large wings with small slits and holes in them, showing that he was demonic in nature. His eyes glow with an unholy blue, and above his head is a large eye opened vertically made out of pure chakra. His menacing form is complete with spikes protruding from his head and chest, alongside his feet having spikes going down them like miniature glaciers on a demon. (Just for appearances.)

Strengths:
• Bloodline Ninjutsu
• Ranged combat
• Healing
Weaknesses:
• Close Combat
• Katon Ninjutsu
Fears:
• Being unable to save those around him despite his training
• Losing those close to him

Class Disciplines :
Specialist: The user, choosing to specialize in either healing, offensive, or supplementary medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At C-rank, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. At B-rank, -10, at A-rank, -15, and at S-rank, -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at S-rank. All medical jutsu can still be learned by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.
• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
Reductions:
• Learn medical techniques six (6) posts faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques six (6) posts faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Yggdrasil Embrace: Nobuyuki learns Medical techniques two (2) posts faster, however he learns Ninjutsu one (1) post slower.
• Blood's Embrace -20 Chakra cost for Bloodline techs to a minimum cost of 5, +15 cost to Genjutsu techniques

Ryo: 両10,000
AC: 15,000

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Maruton : : 03 / 03
• Suiton : : 11 / 11
• Doton : : 9 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 07 / 07
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 26

• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
D-rank
• Kai [ Release ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
B-rank
• Hari Jizou [ Underworld Guardian Spikes ]
• Ranji Shigumi no Jutsu [ Wild Lion's Mane Technique ]

Suiton

B-ranks
• Daibakuryuu no Jutsu [ Great Exploding Current ]
• Suigadan [ Water Fang Projectile ]
• Baku Suishouha [ Bursting Water Collision Waves ]
• Goshokuzame [ Five Sharks Eating ]
• Suikoudan no Jutsu [ Water Shark Projectile Technique ]
• Suiryuudan no Jutsu [ Water Dragon Projectile Technique ]
A-ranks
• Suishuu Gorugon [ Water Attack Strong Current Torrential Rain ]
• Daibakufu no Jutsu [ Grand Waterfall Technique ]
• Ten no Gachan Hashira [ Crashing Pillar of Heaven ]
S-rank
• Daikoudan no Jutsu [ Great Shark Missile Technique ]
• Daibaku Suishouha [ Great Exploding Water Collision Waves ]

Eiseijutsu
E-rank
• Genshi [ Thread ]
• Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ]
• Tekishutsu [ Extraction ]
• Shindan [ Diagnosis ]
D-rank
• Baikin Tekijo [ Bacteria Removal ]
• Byoukin Tekijo [ Virus Removal ]
• Jokyo Dokubutsu [ Poison Removal ]
C-rank
• Chishio Tensou no Jutsu [ Blood Transfusion Skill ]
• Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ]
B-rank
• Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]
• Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]
• Hone Chiyu no jutsu [ Bone Healer Skill ]
• Saisei no Saibou [ Cell Regeneration ]
• Shousen Jutsu [ Mystical Hand Technique ]
• Zenji [ Recovery ]
A-rank
• Shousen Jutsu [ Mystical Hand Technique ]

Doton

C-rank
• Moguragakure no Jutsu [ Mole Hiding technique ]
A-rank
• Dororou [ Mud Wolves ]
• Dosekiryuu [ Earth and Stone Dragon ]
• Yomi Numa [ Swamp of the Underworld ]
• Shindoryuudan no Jutsu [ Earth Dragon God Blast ]
S-rank
• Chikyū-jō no jigoku [ Hell on Earth ]
• Tsunami no Jutsu [ Tsunami Technique ]
• Yama Souken [ Mountain Creation ]
• Bakuha no Jutsu [ Dragon Explosion Technique ]

Mokuton
E-rank
• Mokuton: Sashiki no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Cutting Technique ]
• Wood Release: Wood Spikes Ring
• Moku Soujuu [ Wood Manipulation ]
D-rank
• Moku Bunshin no Jutsu [ Wood Clone Technique ]
• Wood Release: Threefolded Wood Shield
• Wood Release: Underground Roots Technique
C-rank
• Ki Eda no Jutsu [ Tree Limb Technique ]
• Jukai Heki [ World of Trees Wall ]
• Mokuton: Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Smothering Binding Technique ]
• Mokuton: Henge [ Wood Release: Transformation ]
B-rank
• Mokuton: Daijurin no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Great Forest Technique ]
• Mokuton: Shichūka no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Four-Pillar House Technique ]
• Mokuton: Jubaku Eiso [ Wood Release: Tree Bind Flourishing Burial ]
• Wood Release: Foo Dog Heads
• Wood Release: Stocks
A-rank
• Mokuton: Jukai Kōtan [ Wood Release: Nativity of a Sea of Trees ]
• Mokuton: Renchūka no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique ]
• Mokusatsu Shibari no Jutsu [ Smothering Binding Technique ]
• Shichuurou no Jutsu [ Four Pillar Prison Technique ]
• Mokuton: Mokujōheki [ Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall ]
• Mokuton: Mokuryū no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Wood Dragon Technique ]
• Tajū Mokuton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Multiple Wood Release Clone Technique ]
• Hokage-Shiki Jijun Jutsu — Kakuan Nitten Suishu [ Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique — Enclosed Hermitage Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands ]
S-ranks
• Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan [ Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees ]
• Mokuton: Mokujin no Jutsu [ Wood Release: Wood Human Technique ]
• Mokuton: Hotei no Jutsu [ Wood Style: Laughing Buddha Jutsu ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• Hitokiri Jutsu: Tsuuda Tsuchi [ Assassination Technique: Crushing Earth ]
• Okuyuki Katawa [ Depth Distortion ]
• Shimaru Shikaku [ Closed Sight ]
• Dusk Crow Genjutsu
• Kokuangyou no Jutsu [ Journey into Black Darkness Technique ]
• Fuhen no Moegara no Jutsu [ Eternal Embers Technique ]
• Yami [ Hell ]

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Sobagai Deba Sentou

[•] Countering Technique: Upward Repel Rank: X :: Simple
[•] Offensive Technique: Assisted Jab Rank: X :: Complex
[•] Offensive Style: Knife Stances Rank: E :: Training
[•] Offensive Style: Simple Play Rank: E :: Training
[•] S t a g e ○ O n e Complete
[•] Countering Technique: Back Repel Rank: D :: Simple
[•] Trick Technique: Change of Hands Rank: D :: Simple
[•] Trick Technique: Kneecap Surprise Rank: X :: Simple
[•] Offensive Technique: Swift Dart Rank: X :: Complex
[•] Trick Style: Knife Toss Rank: D :: Training
[•] Offensive Style: Artless Draw Rank: D :: Training
[•] S t a g e ○ T w o Complete
[•] Trick Technique: Knife Punt Rank: C :: Simple
[•] Trick Technique: Dirty Reflection Rank: C :: Simple
[•] Offensive Technique: Vital Poke Rank: C :: Complex
[•] Offensive Style: Two-fer-One Rank: C :: Training
[•] S t a g e ○ T h r e e Complete
[•] Piercing Technique: What Defense? Rank: B :: Simple
[•] Disrupting Technique: Tingling Elbow Rank: B :: Complex
[•] Trick Style: Retreating Feet Rank: B :: Training
[•] Trick Style: Blade’s Edge Rank: B :: Training
[•] S t a g e ○ F o u r Complete
[•] Countering Technique: Oopsire and Over Rank: X :: Simple
[•] Disrupting Technique: Severe Acupuncture Rank: X :: Simple
[•] Offensive Style: Stepless Rank: A :: Training
[•] S t a g e ○ F i v e Complete
[•] Offensive Technique: Shoulder Height Rank: X :: Simple
[•] Offensive Technique: Cutting and Crumbling Rank: X :: Simple
[•] Disrupting Technique: False Signals Rank: S :: Complex
[•] Defensive Style: Plucking Roses Rank: S :: Training
[•] Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping Rank: S :: Training
[•] S t a g e ○ S i x Complete
[•] Offensive Technique: Shoulder Height Rank: X :: Simple
[•] Offensive Technique: Cutting and Crumbling Rank: X :: Simple
[•] Disrupting Technique: False Signals Rank: S :: Complex
[•] Defensive Style: Plucking Roses Rank: S :: Training
[•] Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping Rank: S :: Training

Nobuyuki was born into his clan from a taboo situation according to other members. His father was a ladies man and would like to venture with women outside of the clan. One day the male's father would make his way to Kumogakure on some sort of a business trip and would stumble upon the likes of a woman he had never seen before. She had long blonde flowing hair, blue eyes, white silky skin, she was traveling from Takigakure with her parents on a business trip. Despite the usual hatred his clan had gotten for being arrogant, Nobuyuki’s father was pleasantly surprised when she held none of the usual hatred, instead just a curiosity the likes of which he'd never seen before. So he approached her, and decided he liked her, which caused the two of them to spend a large amount of time together.

The clan looked down upon this and threatened to exile them when they got wind of their marriage soon to be. But nothing can stop the power of love. Pushing his pride to the back of his mind, Nobuyuki's father married the woman and they left together, going to the far side of the country and generally never had any interactions with the clan from there. Skip a few years of happy life and the good times and you now have Nobuyuki as a young boy with his father's gold eyes and black hair. All things seemed good aside from the fact that the clan was still brooding over this affair. One night, on his parent's anniversary, they went to town to celebrate and left little Nobuyuki in the care of one of his father's good friends from before. However, little did they know, that night was the night the clan planned on getting revenge for the insult caused to their name. After drinking, on their way home, both of his parents were jumped and killed in a gruesome bloody murder that the village still remembers to this date.

Nobuyuki never really learned much of the incident until his early teens. That friend of his father finally couldn't hold back the weight on her chest no more and told him about it all. Of course with great pain and sorrow would naturally come rebellion, and that is exactly what he did. Oh, almost forgot. From the night of his parent's death, that friend was who he referred to as his mother, and his main guardian. Now, in present times, Nobuyuki has decided to work on that of becoming a ninja and proving that just because he was exiled from the compound; he doesn't need their snobby life to be successful, and that it doesn't matter who you are, you can accomplish your goals if you try your hardest. For that is what his parents had believed in.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:14 am
User Image
Full Name: Hanako Hide
Nickname: Hana

Birthdate: April 24
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 125 lbs

Nindo: "Find Beauty in all Things."
Personality: At first glance, it's no secret that she is of the Raigyo Bloodline. To her friends, she is loving, caring, and would do anything for them. To her enemies, she is sadistic and often times a beautifully terrifying sight. Hanako is generally friendly and an overall nice girl. She speaks her mind about things and often times gives very solid advice. However, Hanako is somewhat fragile when it comes to ways of the heart, which is why she keeps others at a distance, making her seem shy. If you can get to open herself up to you, you have a solid friend for life.
Village:Konoha
First Class: Bloodline

Bloodline:Raigyo

Chakra Pool:365
Stamina Pool: 145
Chakra Element: Wind and Fire
Chakra Color: Bright Crystal blue with purple swirls
Chakra Materialization: Hanako's chakra materializes in the form of flower petals breezing off of her, fluttering in a whirlwind around her.

Strengths:
• Fast analytical and deductive reasoning
• Stealthy
• Close Combat
• Expert homemaker
• Skilled Negotiator
• Adaptive
Weaknesses:
• Friends- Will do anything for them
• Children and cute animals
• Initially, comes off as closed off to people trying to befriend her.
• Not experienced in the ways of love
• Pretty eyes
• Rarely trusts anyone
Fears:
• Spiders
• Losing loved ones

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder
• Blood Knight
Reductions:
• Learns ninjutsu 1 post faster
• Learns Bloodline techniques 1 post faster
• Reduction in Genjutsu/Ninjutsu learning bonuses of one [1] post.
Personal Attributes:
• Avid Enthusiast: 10 additional ninjutsu slots
• Multitasker: The ability to cast ninjutsu with one hand

Ryo:400両
AC: 500

Missions Complete:
B Rank :: 1

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 08 / 26
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Bladed Fan
Weapon Range: 14 inches
Weapon Weight: 0.5 lb
Weapon Location: Hidden on her person at all times, depending on what she is wearing.

Summoning Type: n/a yet
Summon Sage: N/A yet
Pacts:

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton
• Kaze Bunshin
• Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu
• Shinkūken

Katon

Bloodline
• Eizou Kihaku no Jutsu: Art of Reflecting the Soul
• Karei Hana Soushi: Beautiful Flower Creation
• Hanabushin: Flower Clone
• Hanatoku: Flower Shield
• Touei Kihaku no Jutsu: The Art of Projecting the Soul

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Being a direct descendant of Kioko Hide, Hanako was born and raised by others to be proper and excel in all things as a child. She was raised by beauty, with beauty, surrounded by all things beautiful. Being a Raigyo, and a direct descendant, it was guaranteed that she would grow in beauty. However, being raised in that way didn't give her much in the ways of friendships and real connections. Sure, she felt empathy and what she was trained to do, but she never actually made personal ones. When she was old enough, she went through the academy fairly smoothly. She was kind of a loner, with the exception of one or two friends, not knowing quite how to make a connection from herself to another person. When she does make a connection, she will cherish it. However, she shows no mercy when it comes to foes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:46 am
Full Name: Joji Himura
Nickname: Jo-Jo // Shorty
Birthdate: June 16th

Height: Five Foot One Inch
Weight: One Hundred and Forty Pounds

Nindo:
- " Create and Defend "
Personality:
- Joji is a bright spirited boy but dont be mistaken; when given a task there is nothing that can get in his way. Growing up in a competitive family, it's furthered his need to learn and grow more. He enjoys making friends but knows that the world of the shinobi can be unkind.
Village: Kohohagakure (( Village Hidden in the Leaves ))
First Class: Worker Class
____Discipline → Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.
Second Class: Bukijutsu
____Discipline → Samurai
You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Due to the physical control a samurai must display, you have a moderate resistance to Touch-based Genjutsu you physically come in contact with, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by. Additionally, you start with the following four (4) techniques, rather than the six (6) most ninja do; Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ] Kai [ Release, ] and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]

Bloodline: Power: +2 PA, +25 chakra/stamina a rank

Chakra Pool: 225
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element: Wind (( Fuuton )) // Earth (( Doton ))
Chakra Color: {Any color you desire)
Chakra Materialization: Rises from his body like ash

• Strength ►

• Speed ►

• Reflex ►

• Fortitude ►

Strengths:
• Bukijutsu
• Weapon Crafting
Weaknesses:
• Overwhelming Elemental Ninjutsu
• Ocular Genjutsu
Fears:
• Slimy Things (not so much of a fear the a complete disgust)
• Snakes

Reductions:
• - 2 Learning Bukijutsu (( Class // PA ))
• - 1 Smithing Missions
Personal Attributes:
• One (( 1 )) extra Bukijutsu style
• - 1 Learning Bukijutsu
• One (( 1 )) Custom Gunbai
• - 1 Crafting Time

Ryo: 両 300
AC: 450

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 3 [[ X X X ]]

Crafting Trees
• Black - Smithing || → Apprentice
• White - Smithing || → Apprentice
• Woodworking || → Apprentice
• Weapon - Smithing || → Apprentice

Crafting Jobs Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 01 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Oak Gunbai
Weapon Range: 3 ft
Weapon Weight: 5lbs
Weapon Location: Strapped to his hip or in his hand
• This is a solid Oak Gunbai with metal engravings, this was made for him by his father (( background in RPC History ))

• 6 Kunai
• Small Purple Studs (( in each ear ))
• One (( 1 )) long purple head wrap (( 6ft in length ))

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ]
• Kai [ Release ]
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]

Fuuton no Jutsu! - Wind Style Ninjutsu

Doton no Jutsu! - Earth Style Ninjutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Uchiwa no Sokyaku - Rejection of the War Fan
[[ E - Ranked ]]

Uchiwa no Sokyaku [ Rejection of the Fan ]
Aogukoto [ Fanning ]

[[ D - Ranked ]]
Mawaru Sokyaku [ Spinning Rejection ]
Gunbai no Enka [ Beacon of the War Fan ]
Madoukishi - Mage Knight

Current Slots Available → 00 // 01
Medium Shield (( Utilized by his Gunbai ))
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

- Joji was raised in a fairly competitive family with deep roots in the Gyōji (( sumo referees )). Each generation after the last creating and crafting the sport and how to call it. With the large expectation of enrolling the Gyōji school, Joji decided to enroll himself in the Academy Located in Konohagakure. His father had nothing to say, his brothers wished him luck. The dawn of his first day, his father crafted him a one of a kind Gunbai. Within weeks of his enrollment, he realized that Ninjutsu didn't come too easy for him. He decided that he was going to utilize his families past. He began to study Blacksmithing and the ability to mix different techniques with his gunbai,

Paris_Decay

Hexenzirkel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ
  • ∂ α т α|├▬
    Full Name: Yomigaeri Hua
    Nickname: Yomi
    Birthdate: December 12th

Height: Five feet even.
    Weight: One hundred and thirty seven pounds.

Nindo: None at the moment.
    Personality: If there was one word that could describe Yomigaeri Hua, it would be “awkward”. Perhaps stemming from her odd name – something rather long and unheard of at times --, or the way she carries herself. Of course, no singular word could ever describe a presumably multi-faceted individual. Like everyone else, Yomi has certain aspirations and expectations that drive who she is – as well as influences that manifest how she reacts to various situations.

On a regular day when she isn’t pressed by certain factors, she tends to be introvertedly adventurous. Always reticent for one reason or another, there is never a time when Yomi isn’t completely dipping into a book. Although most of the books she reads are high fantasy, her palate is rather eclectic; for the sake of her studies, she often read chapter books pertaining to her courses for the sake of maintaining her knowledge. This didn’t make her a genius at all; after all, there was onlyso much a person could learn at any given time.

Nothing about Yomi is terrifying or eccentric; although she tends to become irate and irascible due to certain proceedings (such as interrupting her reading or intentionally being rude or crass), she has no significant spikes in anger that could seriously, haphazardly, and perhaps comically impinge someone with fear. Being corrected by someone other than her intellectual superior or elders certainly dredges up that kind of trait from her as well, and she isn’t one to take too kindly to being proven wrong.

Even then, she still has very little idea of what she’s doing.

Although her smarts are genuine, applying them to real world situations had always been frustrating and difficult for her. And, as such, ever having to seriously apply what she has learned through her years of studying had always been one of her largest fears. To be evinced as a fool and seen as unworthy tags along with such as well, although the three are definitely mutually exclusive. Just thinking about it flushes her very soul and makes her break into an anxious cold sweat – although she tends to hide it very well, as she thinks about it often.

Aside from these many traits, she isn’t a difficult person to get along with; not so much due to needing to warm up to a person, but more along the lines that she has very little idea how to begin a conversation. She tends to communicate with people older than her better, however, and not her peers or juniors.

Even then, truly expounding upon her personality would be impossible; as an impressionable, yet intelligent young Genin still trying to understanding multiple facets of her life, all things could change. Some traits she harbors are entrenched within her, while others are ephemeral. Eventually, her character will be re-shapened, and hopefully for the better.
    First Class: Sensory
    ____Discipline Oracle
    Second Class: Medic
    ____Discipline Specialist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т
  • ∂ α т α|├▬
    Bloodline:
    Wisdom: +1 PA, +2 custom techs, 10 jutsu slots

Chakra Pool: 425
    Stamina Pool: 75
    Chakra Element: Water/Water
    Chakra Color: Tyrian Purple
    Chakra Materialization: Like most chakra, Yomi’s chakra-shape is quotidian; it appears as wisps and tendrils, seemingly uncontrolled. It tends to wrap around her or her target of choosing. Definitely not inherently malicious despite the description, and most people tend to not be surprised when they see how it materializes. In fact, there is some elegance to it, although unconsciously so.
  • Strength ► N/A
    → N/A
  • Speed ► N/A
    → N/A
  • Reflex ► N/A
    → N/A
  • Fortitude ► N/A
    → N/A

Strengths:

• Chakra Sensory – Being a Sensory-nin, she is capable of sensing Chakra at admissible degrees and distances. This allows her to pin-point certain things, for whatever admissible reasons.
    • Book smarts – An avid reader and loquacious with her mind, she is capable of understanding complex concepts due to her literary intellectuality. Doesn’t do her much good when it comes to real-world matters though, since she is usually afraid to do so at the risk of failure.
    • Novice Eisei – As a Medical-nin, her strengths and knowledge also lies in the anatomy of a person, as well as molding her chakra for healing. This is rather base, though; she knows what to do and how to do it, but it doesn’t mean she can do it well all the time.
    • The Splasher – Not having much of a propensity for other elements, she tends to gravitate to understand water and liquid substances quite well.

Weaknesses:
  • Awkward – Although her mind is always racing with quick comebacks and witty remarks, she isn’t very good at applying them all too well. She isn’t a very good speaker, either; unless she has gotten to know the person well enough.
  • Unworldly – Always living in fantasy worlds and gleaning knowledge from books, she fails to apply such skills in practicality. Definitely something she works on, although at a lesser scope.
  • The Crasher – She tends to trip a lot, which also contributes to her weakness for Doton, for some reason. . .
  • Condescending – Although not seen as a weakness, she doesn’t take too kindly to her peers looking down on her – and thus she tends to be condescending whenever they try to educate her. This is the only instance when her awkward personality turns into something more brusque, although it typically gets her into trouble. She claims she’s working on it, but that might not be true.

Fears:

• Failure – Yomi likes to think that she’s smart, especially due to her perceived specialties that are not exactly too common. Her consistent reading and education has gained her somewhat of a superiority complex. Her peers mocking her, embarrassing her, and twisting her reputation into that of an incompetent idiot holds her back from making true social connections. As such, Yomi tends to keep away, so that she is never too close to failure. This, however, has never applied to her elders, nor her juniors – although seeming like a sophomore in front of her juniors would certainly trigger her fear of failure without too egging. Perhaps, to put simply, proving her wrong gets the better of her, and the ultimate scenario would be in front of a classroom or before all her peers, being berated and harshly corrected for her failure to understand and apply.
    • Cut-Off – Yomi has always been able to sense others’ Chakra, and although at first this has been extremely uncomfortable, the years had trained her being not to feel like so any longer. At this point in her life, Yomi has grown to love being able to sense Chakra, and as such, never being able to again would disorient her. Cutting off her sensory abilities would likely blind her, although in a more figurative sense than literal. Relying on feeling Chakra also allows her to practice her Eiseijutsu more efficiently, and without being able to do so, her confidence dwindles severely. This ties into her fear of failure, as her nightmare scenario would be incapable of sensing Chakra to the point of not being able to save lives.
    • Amputation – Losing a hand is one thing, but losing both hands is terrifying. Yomi’s hands are important, and not only for handseals; she needs them to heal others. As her mother is a respectable Medical-nin, Yomi believes her hands to be her second greatest attributes. Losing her hands would certainly affect her just as much as her fear of failure, as not being able to apply her specialty would practically leave her catatonic.
      Reductions:

• -1 Post to learn Eisei Techs.
      • -1 Post to learn Sensory Techs.

Personal Attributes:

• Eisei Prowess – Due to not learning another element, her Eisei prowess is increased moderately.
      • Chakra Increase +20 – Due to practicing Eiseijutsu and sensing Chakra, her understanding of such has garnered her a slight increase in Chakra.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r
  • ∂ α т α|├▬
    Ryo: 両{Money} 0
    AC: {Advancement credit} 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
    N/A (0/4)

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
    N/A

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
  • Ninjutsu : : 19 /19
  • Genjutsu : : 9 / 9
  • Eiseijutsu : : 10/10

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η
  • ∂ α т α|├▬
    Weapon Type: Kunai Knife
    Weapon Range: 60 centimeters, or 23 inches, from fingertip to end of knife. Variable from executor to target, depending on reflexive prowess and Chakra infusion for the sake of throwing.
    Weapon Weight: One pound, or 0.4 Kilograms
    Weapon Size: 2 Inches in Width, 23 Inches in Height,
    Weapon Location: On her right thigh, within a Kunai holster.

• A bag to keep all her incidentals and clothes.
    • Senbon x15
    • Braid and Hair Ties.
    • Green turtleneck sweater.
    • Light-weight tights and green shorts.
    • Standard Kunoichi 1 inch heeled gladiator flats.
    • A change of clothes, exact as the others, and bathing clothes.
    • Glasses container.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:

• Kai [ Release ]

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Not much about Yomigaeri Hua was extraordinary, nor any part of her family was particularly abnormal. Although she was born with a primary predilection for sensing chakra, this did not define her as an immediate prodigy of any kind. Born to a Medical-nin mother and an unknown father, presumed to have died at war at some point in history, Yomigaeri had always remained as a kind of enigma to many of her peers. Her mother knows her best, however, and even claims that Yomigaeri had always been rather similar to her father – especially in appearance. Only adopting her mother’s hair consistency and eye-shape, every other feature she harbored – from her green eye and complexion to her stance and body-type – mimicked her father. Although, she did not take any specific pride in this – the man was unknown to Yomigaeri.

Yomigaeri’s name derived from the meaning of ‘resurrection’, one that her mother took great pride in choosing due to the new life breathed into her by Yomigaeri’s birth. Likewise, her mother had explained, it had plenty to do with her mother’s career of choice. Knowing that her mother could not only give birth to a new life and even save lives truly boasted her ego, although not in a crass way. Yomigaeri took pride in her name as well, and she soon began to emulate her mother when it came to ninjutsu. Her mother’s prowess certainly rubbed off on the young girl at a very nubile age, especially since her mother was Yomigaeri’s primary role model throughout most of her life.

Due to her father’s absence, however, Yomigaeri had an especially difficult time seeing men and derivatives as role models, and she tended to gravitate towards women and derivatives when it came to emulating certain aspects of her personality. Therefore, when her love of reading high fantasy came to light, she almost always preferred titular heroines as opposed to male heroes, and was always blasé when it came to male protagonists in general. This further permeated her own social relationships with male peers, and although her relationships with other girls were not strained, she tended to keep to herself. Most of her peers had two parents, so Yomigaeri never felt like she fully fit in. She did not have a paucity of friends, however, but during her academy years, she never made any genuine connections that kept her tethered to them. At times, they would all study together to make certain they passed their exams to graduate to Genin level. Often times, Yomigaeri was the tutor, and sometimes she herself was tutored – which often times set her off, as she did not like learning from her peers, and opted to learn from her seniors.

Her mother always inculcated to her that, as a developing Medical-nin, she needed to always safeguard her own values and intelligence. Her acute precision when it came to treating others was imperative, and her mother was never one to be sweet when it came down to it. Her mother always expressed that her hands were her greatest aids, coupled with her ability to sense Chakra when it came to locating those who needed help. Failure was never an option when it came to Yomigaeri’s mother, and since the very day Yomigaeri could actually use Chakra and discovered her abilities, this was entrenched within her. Eventually, her mother soon discovered that Yomigaeri had a major propensity for Suiton-based ninjutsu as well, which further elevated Yomigaeri’s instruction. As such, Yomigaeri developed a slight superiority complex that only applied to her peers – especially her male ones. It is not incorrect to say that this contributed to her moderately loner tendencies, although quite a few people still like her due to her knowledge.

Even so, her fear of failure did hold her back – at least when it came to practical uses of ninjutsu. Great at exams and participation, Yomigaeri was never too keen on applying ninjutsu in practice – and she almost always rejected the notion of doing so. Knowing herself, though, she always made it through – mostly just barely. Somewhat of a paradox, Yomigaeri knew that she had to work hard and get over it, but she also wished not to make a fool of herself. Throughout her academy years, she used the aspirations of her favorite book heroines to motivate her to keep going – and although her mother was brutal when it came to assuming perfection for the sake of saving lives, this somewhat motivated her as well.

Even it contributed to her overall flaws.

Graduating from the Academy and gaining the rank of Genin allowed her to flourish a bit more, although her mother did become more austere when it came down to it. More freedom, however small, allowed her to crackle from her semi-self-imposed shell. Her training continues, and she hopes to be a great assistance to Konohagakure someday. . . For now, though, she has plenty to work on.

• PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:20 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Full Name: Maki [真木], Tomo [朋]
    Nickname: N/A
    Birthdate: December Twelfth

Height: 184cm.
    Weight: 80kg.

Nindo: "Never stay down! Keep getting back up until you're dead!"
    Personality: Tomo doesn't have the most complex personality. He's pretty straight-forward in pretty much every way. He knows what he likes, what he doesn't like, what his beliefs are, and most importantly he knows what he wants. Tomo strives for success, but not in any monetary or superficial way involving a stupid title. Tomo wants to learn all that he can about the world around him, his allies, the villages, chakra, and what it takes to change the world. He has an intense desire to rise above all others and stand atop his own pedestal, proud to be who he has become. That is the success he wants one day and he won't let anybody stand in the way of that.

Dreams and aspirations don't define Tomo, however. Relentless, unyielding... Those are much better words for him. He's always headstrong, pushing forward through anything in his way or prodding until he gets what he wants. A friend of his once had a beef bowl for lunch that Tomo wanted, so he ended up trying to get a bite. He harassed his friend for nearly a half hour, chasing him around the street swiping for the beef bowl and begging for a bite until he finally got what he wanted when his friend got to tired to fight back anymore.

He isn't always a bully, though. Tomo cares deeply about his allies, and, even more so, his friends. Anything he can do to help those around him to improve or success in their own way, he will gladly give his aid without hesitation. When they fall, he'll be there to pick them back up. Even if they turn away his assistance, when Tomo is actually concerned for his friends, he'll be there anyway to help them. Whether it's training nearby them and keeping an eye out on his comrade, or just him giving nonstop advice on everything to annoy them into letting him help.

Inquisitive is also an accurate description of the leaf-nin. Tomo likes to know as much about anything as possible. He isn't looking to know everything about everything, but he will try to learn as much as possible from any source of information of anything he finds interesting. His face has never been brighter than on the day he learned of ninjutsu.

Village: Konohagakure, the Village Hidden in the Leaves
    First Class: Taijutsu
    ____DisciplineBrawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
    Second Class: Taijutsu
    ____DisciplineBerserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude, making attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to utilize your physical taijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Chakra Pool: 175
    Stamina Pool: 375
    Chakra Element: Doton & Suiton
    Chakra Color: Classic Blue
    Chakra Materialization: Seems to condense around forearms and shins when Tomo is enraged in battle.

• Strength ► 4
    → Berserker | Western Burning Fist
    • Speed ► 3
    → Brawler
    • Reflex ► 3
    → Brawler
    • Fortitude ► 3
    → Berserker

Strengths:
    • Taijutsu
    • Ninjutsu
    Weaknesses:
    • Genjutsu
    • Raiton Ninjutsu
    Fears:
    • Finding bugs in his food
    • Centipedes

Reductions:
    • [Tai Class] Learn Taijutsu [1] post faster
    • [Tai Class] Learn Taijutsu [1] post faster
    Personal Attributes:
    Relentless: Tomo continues until the fight is over, no matter how little energy he has left. Instead of gassing out, he just begins to fight harder, utilizing his potential. This grants Tomo a mild increase to strength once below 50% of his stamina pool.
    Hammer The Gap: Tomo will rely on repeatedly striking at his opponents with powerful moves. As he does this, he builds his momentum and strikes harder as he uses a technique. After using a taijutsu technique, each successive use of the same technique will have a slight increase in strength. This does not stack and the bonus is lost upon failing to repeat the move in each post or using a different technique.
    Let Loose: Only when he's fighting alone, with no allies to support him, can Tomo truly let loose. He gains a slight speed increase when fighting alone.
    Nimble Hands: With much dedication, Tomo had trained himself to weave seals with only one hand.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
    • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
    • Taijutsu Styles : : 00 / 03
    • Bukijutsu Styles : : 00 / 00
    • Formless Slots : : 02 / 02

Weapon Type: Kanabō
    Weapon Range: 2m
    Weapon Weight: 15kg.
    Weapon Size: Handle = 50cm. / Club = 100cm.
    Weapon Location: Rests just in the curve of Tomo's back, strapped tight with easy-to-release buckles, just above his ornamental knot.

• Kanabō

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
    • Kai [ Release ]

Doton - Earth Release

Suiton - Water Release

Fūinjutsu

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Western Burning Fist
    • [ 1 ] Single Action
    • [ 1 ] Double Action
    • [ 1 ] Curving Projectile
    • [ 1 ] Breaching Charge
    • Stage One Mastered [x]

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Hard Physical {Locked Style}
    • {D-rank} + {Auto-Learned at Genin}
    • {C-rank} + {Preleveled}
    • {B-rank} + {Preleveled}
    • {A-rank} + {xxx}
    • {S-rank} + {xxx}
    • {S+rank} + {xxx}
    {D-rank Slots}
    {C-rank Slots}
    {B-rank Slots}
    {A-rank Slots}
    {S-rank Slots}

Come the birth of their children, the Maki family was elated beyond belief. They had brought a pair of twins, a boy and a girl, into this world. Until, the baby girl had complications moments after her only slightly younger twin brother left the womb. As she was being held for the first time by her father, the child stopped being able to breathe. Choking, hacking, and trying to cry. She wasn't able to make it in the end, despite the efforts of the medical team. Tomo, the living twin, would come into this world alone without his sister.

Nothing really bothered Tomo about this. Of course, he had to be told by his parents about the loss of his twin, which did happen when he was four years old. Even then, he seemed capable of understanding the situation a little bit and slowly understood it better and better as he aged. Years into his life, Tomo's personality had already begun to explode into that of a confident, unyielding, and inquisitive young man. With his discovery of the fact that ninjutsu exists in this world, he had his sights set on becoming a shinobi and using that to explore the world to learn as much as he can about it and everything else. Up until his graduation from the academy, Tomo had lived a relatively simple life. Things are about to change drastically for this young man as he begins his journey into the world.

_____Maki [真木], Tomo [朋]
            Genin | D-Rank | Taijutsu Specialist | Leaf-Nin | 175 CP | 375 SP

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

[list][list][list][list]
    [size=13][color=white]_____[/color][i]Maki [真木], Tomo [朋][/i][/size]
    [size=8][i]Genin | D-Rank | Taijutsu Specialist | Leaf-Nin | 175 CP | 375 SP[/i][/size]
    [size=10]

[/size]
    [/list][/list][/list][/list]

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Millionaire 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Friendly 100
    • Millionaire 200
    PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:01 pm
    User Image
    Full Name: Kumiko Hyuuga
    Nickname: Kumi, Miko
    Birthdate: October 26

Height: 4'9
    Weight: 95

Nindo: "I will protect everyone I care about! No one will die for me anymore!"
    Personality: Kumiko was raised by her grandmother. She never knew her real parents since they died while on a mission when she was a baby. Kumiko is well behaved and generally shy and timid for the most part. She has been picked on and bullied for most of her childhood because of her eyes.

First Class: Tamer
    ____DisciplineBeast Master
    Second Class: Medical
    ____Discipline Efficiency Expert

Bloodline: Hyuuga

Chakra Pool:325
    Stamina Pool: 175
    Chakra Element: Water and Lightning
    Chakra Color: Teal
    Chakra Materialization: Aura-like that looks like water

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
    • Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
    • Close Combat
    • Adept in Ninjutsu
    Weaknesses:
    • Over thinking
    • Very Emotional
    Fears:
    • Loosing everyone she cares about
    • Always doing the wrong thing

Reductions:
    • User gains 3 Ninjutsu slots per animal per rank
    • Each animal also gains 2 Ninjutsu slots per rank up to B-rank
    • The user also gains one [1] tamer attribute at D, B, and S rank
    • All Hyuuga learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
    • All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster.
    • Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.
    • Learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.

Tamer Attributes:
    • D - Shiny things - Saya is attracted to shiny stuff. Ryo rewards are increased by 1.5x.
    • B -
    • S -

Personal Attributes:
    • Hyuga Training - Kumiko gains 1 Taijutsu Slot
    • Medical Training - While "Resting" Kumiko recovers x2 [2/20] the amount of chakra and stamina than normal

Ryo: 0
    AC: 0}

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
    • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 12
    • Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
    • Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 10
    • Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: Steel Bladed Claw
    Weapon Range: Close,
    Weapon Weight: 5 ounces
    Weapon Size: 7 in
    Weapon Location: The Claw cover her index finger. When not in use, it's in a pouch on her hip.

• Shuriken x10
    • Kunai x5
    • Hair Pin
    • Headband
    • Clothes -Profile Picture-
    • Belt
    • Belt Pouch

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} Suiton

{Your second element's name} Raiton

{Other jutsu type's name} Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
    Locked Formless
    • {Training Links}
    Slots Used

When Kumiko was a baby, her parents were killed while on a mission. She was raised by her grandmother. Growing up was hard for her. She was constantly made fun of and bullied. One day, she took a detour home that brought there through the woods. She came across a small white fox that looked as if it were dead. She almost left the animal there until she heard it whimper. She picked up the baby fox and took it home, where she nursed it back to health.

Full Name: Saya
    Nickname: Saya
    Species: Snow Fox
    Height: 4.8 in
    Weight: 2.5 lbs

Chakra Pool: 162
    Stamina Pool: 87
    Chakra Element: Water
    Chakra Color:Teal
    Chakra Materialization: Snow Flakes

Strengths:
    • Close Combat
    • Finding things
    Weaknesses:
    • Shiny things
    • Food Items
    Fears:
    • Strangers
    • Nasty Storms
    Limitations:
    • Ninjutsu : : 00 // 08

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:49 pm
    User Image
    Full Name: Mihoko Suzu
    Nickname: Miho or Hoko
    Birthdate: 24th of March

Height: 5'3" || 163cm
    Weight: 130lb || 59kg

Nindo: "I'm here for a good time, not a long time."
    Personality:
    Mihoko is a calm and analytical young lady, she is relaxed and collected, she doesn't let stress or anxiety show on her exterior and has a good grasp on her emotions. She is a relatively affectionate young girl and is perfectly fine with what others would consider romantic gestures for friends, as a result she can come across as flirtatious without meaning to do so. She tends to be rather quiet around people, although she is friendly, she would prefer to listen. She is very easy going and forgiving, she doesn't get angry easily. She is imaginative and creative, she is an artistic individual who enjoys things such as playing guitar or drawing.

She is nihilistic and views life as having very little meaning. She often feels numb on the inside, she comes across as cold and disinterested in others. She is easily bored and needs stimulation. She has a slight dependency on drugs and alcohol in order to get through her days. She doesn't like to show her emotions to other people, and she doesn't like to become too attached to others. She doesn't like to show that she cares about other people, and she doesn't view herself as worthy of love.

First Class: Ninjutsu
    ____Elemental BrandishYou are able to have three (3) chosen chakra elements. Your elemental ninjutsu have moderatly less power, causing them to be overwhelmed by techniques of the same element and rank; however, your wide range of elemental prowess allows you to exploit elemental weaknesses. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split among all of your chosen elements. Additionally, you begin with three (3) less ninjutsu slots, and earn two (2) less ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up. ( At D rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon, Suiton, or Fuuton techniques, this class provides you with [ 03 ] slots for each. This is specific to slots gained by the Ninjutsu Class. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion, but are not mirrored between elements. ) Maruton counts as an element, and receives slots the same as each element.
    ____Ninjutsu Specialist If this class is chosen as the first and second class, then your chakra pool is increased by 10, and you gain an additional 10 chakra each rank up. Additionally, you gain one [1] additional element to the chosen discipline, maintain the bonuses/limitations of the discipline's description. Jutsu given by this class are now per element.

Chakra Pool: 505 {225 + 255 + 10 + 25 + 20}
    Stamina Pool: 75 {25 + 25 + 25}
    Chakra Element: Fire, Lightning, Earth, Water and Wind
    Chakra Color: Pumpkin Orange
    Chakra Materialization: Mihoko's chakra appears around her like an aura, although it flickers like a fire.

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
    • Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
    • Keen Mind - Mihoko is highly intelligent and analytical.
    • Jack of All Trades - Mihoko is able to use all elements.
    • Natural Improviser - Mihoko is talented at being able to come up with ideas and plans on the spot.
    Weaknesses:
    • Day Dreamer - Mihoko's head is up in the clouds. She is often day dreaming or imagining something. She tends to be a little absent minded and has a short attention span.
    • Frail Body - Mihoko is physically weak and has a hard time physically overpowering others.
    Fears:
    Ruining Someone She Loves - Mihoko views herself as a bad person who will hurt ones that she loves. She tends to be hesitant towards people being in a romantic relationship with her and will feel guilt over anything bad she does towards a person.
    Losing her Freedom - Mihoko values her freedom heavily, and would absolutely despise being trapped in a situation with no way out.

Reductions:
    • [2] Ninjutsu
    • [2] Genjutsu

Personal Attributes:
    • Extra Affinity - Gains Wind as an extra element.
    • The Dark Magician - Gains (10) Genjutsu Slots.
    • Chakra Master - Gains an additional (20) Chakra.
    • Illusionist - Gains a [2] post learning reduction to Genjutsu, but Taijutsu takes [1] post longer to learn.

Ryo: 両3,900
    AC: 5,850

Missions Complete:
    D Rank :: 9

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
    • Shinobi Chef || → Home-Styled Shinobi
    • Botanist || → Botanist Apprentice
    • Medic || → Life Saver Psychiatry

Job Missions Complete:
    D Rank :: 30

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
    • Genjutsu : : 00 / 12

Weapon Type: Nagamaki
    Weapon Range: 60cm
    Weapon Weight: 5kg
    Weapon Size: The Nagamaki has a long blade and a long wrapping down the hilt.
    Weapon Location: Located on right hip.

In Bag
    • 10 Shuriken
    • 5 Kunai
    • Packet Food
    • Water Bottle
    • Three Black T-Shirts
    • Two Black Pants
    • Two Notebooks
    • Pens

On Person
    • Ruby Belly Button Ring
    • Baggy Black Shirt
    • Oversized Brown Jacket with Hood || Hidden Pockets
    • Short black exercise shorts
    • Yin Necklace

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: 05/06
    • Kai [ Release ]
    • Kawanuke no Jutsu [ Escaping Skill ] [E] -
    • Chakra Kyuuin Jutsu [ Chakra Absorption Technique] [X] -
    • Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] [D] -
    • Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [Astral Projection Technique] [C] -
    • Kage Bushin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique] [ B ] -

{Katon 06/06}
    • Bounetsu no Jutsu [Flame Resistance Technique] [E]
    -
    • Houka Hira no Jutsu [Flaming Palm Technique] [D]
    -
    • Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu [Mist Waltz Technique] [D]
    -
    • Yojin Bushin no Jutsu [Ember Clone Technique] [D] -
    • Gokakyu no Jutsu [Great Fireball Technique] [C]
    -
    • Ryuuka no Jutsu [Dragon Fire Technique] [C]
    -
    • Kyuuka no Jutsu [Flame Sphere Technique] [C]
    -

{Raiton 06/06}
    • Teikou no Kuntou [Electrical Resistance Training] [E]
    -
    • Raikyuu [Lightning Ball] [X]-
    • Heki no Jutsu [Burst Technique] [D]
    -
    • Rakurai no Jutsu [Lightning Bolt Technique] [D] → Raikou Hitofuki no Jutsu [Lightning Blast Technique] [C] → Raikou Kousen no Jutsu [Lightning Beam Technique] [C] -
    • Yaiba no Jutsu [Blade Technique] [C] -
    • Dendou Hari Fukyuu no Jutsu [Electric Needle Spread Technique] [C] -
    • Dendou Hebi no Jutsu [Electric Snake Technique] [ B ] -

{Doton 06/06}
    • Doroku Gaeshi [Rock Shield] [X] -
    • Doton Shuriken no Jutsu [Stone Shuriken Skill] [D] -
    • Gou no Doro [Mud Moat] [D] -
    • Rikujou Douyou no Jutsu [Ground Shaking Technique] [D] -
    • Doryuu Taiga [Mud River] [C] -
    • Dorou Doumu [Earth Dome Prison] [ B ] -

{Suiton 06/06}
    • Mizu Soujuu [Water Manipulation] [E]
    -
    • Mizu no Yaiba [Water Sword] [X] [E] -
    • Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu [Water Shuriken Technique] [D]
    -
    • Mizu Bushin no Jutsu [Water Clone Technique] [D] -
    • Suimenka no Kisoku [Breathing Underwater Technique] [D] -
    • Suirou no Jutsu [Water Prison Technique] [C] -
    • Suikusari no Jutsu [Water Chains Technique] [C] -

{Fuuton 06/06}
    • Kaze Fuuchuufuyu [Wind Levitation] [E] -
    • Kaze Bakuhatsu [Wind Explosion] [D] -
    • Happa Shinkuutai [Bursting Air Pockets] [D] -
    • Kaze no Bouseki Tate [Spinning Shield of Winds] [D] -
    • Kouryuu [Wind Release Stream] [D] -
    • Daitoppa [Great Breakthrough] [C] -
    • Kaze no Yaiba [Sword of Wind] [C] -

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Enchantment}

{Illusory}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
    Locked Formless
    • {Training Links}
    Slots Used

Mihoko grew up in a fairly normal household with her mother Kaien Suzu. Her mother was only eighteen when she had Mihoko to an unknown man. Kaien spoke nothing of her father, although Mihoko didn't mind, assuming her mother must have had her reasons for not telling her. Mihoko was praised by her family for her affinity with the elements, her family was rather lowly and considered that Mihoko may bring them to fame with her talents. She went through very basic chakra training as a child in order to help control her elements. She originally wanted a very simple life, and planned to settle down with a boy around her age who was very well off. She trained as a shinobi, although she never desired to really go anywhere with it, and was happy living a peaceful life. However this young man was very controlling and abusive, she finally left and decided to become a shinobi to make herself stronger, so no one would try to trap her again.

pumpkin mask

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Partygoer 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:51 pm
    User Image
    Full Name: Sung Oni
    Nickname: The Blooded Oni
    Birthdate: October 31st

Appearance: Sung is almost always in his uniform, which is typically either heavy armor or smithing gear depending on the day. Underneath all of this he is quite fit for his age with pale skin, and dark red hair that hangs down to his rear end wild and free. His horns are usually kept well maintained as well as polished, a bright orange color. He has slate gray eyes as well.

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 110 Lbs

Theme Song: Ready to Die

Nindo: "If god had wanted you to live he would not have created me!"
    Personality: A mindless warrior for the time being Sung doesn't seek anything more then a reason to live. He lives without fear, without hesitation, embracing everything that is thrown at him if it would pose a challenge. To things that he deems beneath him he'll almost entirely ignore, but know if you get his attention you better be fighting for your life. This all is likely due to how he was both raised and his young age. Sung is nothing more then a thug looking for his next target.

First Class: Bukijutsu
    ____DisciplineSamurai
    Second Class: Bukijutsu
    ____DisciplineMystic Hero

Bloodline: Oni

Chakra Pool: 320
    Stamina Pool: 320
    Chakra Element: Fire, Water, Sake
    Chakra Color: Blood Red
    Chakra Materialization: Looks very similar to himself but in a far more demonic stature and easily three times as large, reflecting his inner spirit.

• Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 0

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 0

Strengths:
    • Fearless
    • Close Combat
    Weaknesses:
    • Fearless
    • Takes Injuries Freely
    Fears:
    • Getting Bored of Life

Reductions:
    • Learns Bukijutsu techniques six [6] posts faster. (PA's + Classes)

Personal Attributes:
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster, but learns Taijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster, but learns Taijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Ryo: 両 700
    AC: 1050

Missions Complete:
    D Rank :: 8
    C Rank :: 1
    A Rank :: 2

Crafting Trees
    • ??? || →
    • ??? || →
    • ??? || →
    • ??? || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
    • {Job} || →
    • {Job} || →

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
    • Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
    • Bukijutsu Styles: : 02 / 02
    • Custom Slots: : 00 / 8

Weapon Type: Old Graceful (Gunbai, Black)
    Weapon Range: 48" (4 Feet)
    Weapon Weight: 5 lbs
    Weapon Size: 3 Feet Long
    Weapon Location: Back Typically

• Shuriken x10
    • Kunai x5
    • Flak Jacket
    • White Oni Mask
    • Combat Pants
    • Steel Toed Boots
    • Combat Gloves
    • Black Bandana
    • Snacks
    • 8 Misc Pockets (Small)
    • 4 Misc Pockets (Medium)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
    • Samurai Saber
    • Substitution
    • Body Flicker
    • Release

Fire

Water

Bloodline (Oni)

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

• ---

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Impact of the Clenched Fist
    • Fourth Stage [ x ]

Rejection of the Fan
    • Fourth Stage [ x ]

Current Slots Available → 00 // 01
    Locked Formless
    • Hard Physical
    Slots Used
    • _______ → || [X]

Sung doesn't care much for his past. His parents threw him out when he was ten, strong enough to make his first kill, and that was that. In the end he wandered into the sound village and was enrolled immediately. Well by no means loyal Sung follows the leadership that exists as they give him things to beat down, so in his mind its fair trade for behaving as best he can.

To explain his lack of fear it comes from his up bringing, both inside and outside of his home. His parents raised him to despise the emotion. Fear meant hesitation, which was disallowed in his house hold. You could hurt yourself, bite off more then you could chew, but all of it you would learn from. The lack of fear doesn't mean a lack of preservation, so much as a clear head space. When kicked out into the wild this stuck with him. It was burned into his brain, probably the only thing that stuck with him. Fears to him became aspirations, challenges to conquer. If you fear something and are able to over come it it merely makes you grow stronger, at least in Sung's own opinion. There are times where he would surrender in a fight but usually it would be outside of his own life, as in for reasons that didn't really involve his fate more so the fate of others.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 am
    User Image
    Full Name: Higashi Hyūga
    Nickname:The Outlaw Prince, The Fury/ Furious One, Young Master
    Birthdate: August 21

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 104lb

Nindo: "Fate is predetermined~!"
    Personality: Indoctrinated into manifest destiny; Proud, Confident, perhaps Arrogant. Your bloodline limit is as far as you go.

First Class: Taijutsu
    ____DisciplineBerserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude, making attacks overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to utilize your physical taijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
    ____DisciplineBrawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.

Bloodline: Hyūga Clan

㊝ Hyūga no Juin 卐 [ Seal of Hyūga Nirvana ] ㊝

C u r s e S t a g e s:
    ___Dormant Stage [0]
    The passive stage: This stage and its effects are always present. The user applying the seal must physically touch his target for the seal to take affect.
    _Basic Effects:
    • None. A symbol upon one's forehead becomes visible.

___Awoken Stage [1]
    This is the first stage usage of the Hyūga's Seal. This and all stages beyond it are activated / sustained stages. The seal activates when the applicator uses a special handsign.
    _Basic Effects:
    • Active Chakra decrease: -5 Chakra ( Per ninja rank. ), per post.
    • 1 known Jutsu decrease, per post, until the minimum of 0.

Chakra Pool: 150
    Stamina Pool: 350
    Chakra Element: Water, Wind
    Chakra Color: Turquoise
    Chakra Materialization: Stock

• Strength ► { 2 }
    → { Berserker Class }
    • Speed ► { 2 }
    → { Brawler Class }
    • Reflex ► { 2 }
    → { Brawler Class }
    • Fortitude ► { 2 }
    → { Berserker Class }

Strengths:
    • Kekkei Genkai
    • Unique Taijutsu
    Weaknesses:
    • Bukijutsu
    • Teamwork
    Fears:
    • Failing his father
    • Being Drown

Reductions:
    • Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster
    • Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster
    • All Hyuuga learn taijutsu one [1] post faster.
    • All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] one post faster.

Personal Attributes:
    • Ninjutsu Mastery: Gain [1] alteration style
    • Taijutsu Prodigy: Gain [1] additional locked formless style

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
    • Ninjutsu : : 02 / 02
    • Alteration Styles: : 01 / 01
    • Taijutsu Styles: : 03 / 03

Weapon Type: Chakra Steel Weapon: Small ;Claw gautlet X
    Weapon Range: Melee
    Weapon Weight: 1 pound
    Weapon Size: 5 inch blades
    Weapon Location: Left Hand

• Kunai x 5
    • Shuriken x 10
    • Shinobi Headband
    • Halloween Library, 2017 [x10 jutsu slots, or 1 Style (any)]
    • Assassin's Mark: 1 Anbu/Oinin-based PA. (caveat: must be in said program)
    •Explosive Cherries [x5 pairs]
    Contains: Sneezing Powder.
    Contains: Kiraluna. (sourced from unknown parts!)

• Maps: To 'Giant Animal' Nests, x5
    •Vanta Black Soda [x1 20oz]
    Immunity to 'Mildly' descriptives in both strength and fortitude.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton
    • Zankyokukuuha [ Extreme Decapitating Air Waves ] X
    • Furyuu no Jutsu [ Wind Dragon Technique ] X
    Suiton

Gentle Fist Technique
    • Mizu Hari [ Water Needle ] X
    • Shōtei [ Palm Bottom ] X
    • Hakke Kūshō [ Eight Trigrams Vacuum Palm ] X
    • Hakke Kūhekishō [ Eight Divination Signs Vacuum Wall Palm ] X
    • Jūkenpō Ichigekishin [ Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body ] X
    • Hakkeshō Kaiten [ Eight Trigrams: Heavenly Spin ] X
    • Hakke Sanjūni Shō [ Eight Trigrams: Thirty-Two Palms ] X

▬▬┤|Y a n g R e l e a s e

Yōton; Size Manipulation
    • Nibai Ookisa [ Doubled Volume ] X
    • Nibai Rengusu [ Doubled Length ] X

{Your second Type's name}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Shichi Tenkohō
    stage one
    • Daiichi Kassei [ First Activation ] X
    • Muon no Ken [ Silent Fist ] X
    stage two
    • Daini Kassei [ Second Activation ] X
    • Attsuuten Futsuriai [ Pressure Point Imbalance ] X
    stage three
    • Daisan Kassei [ Third Activation ] X
    • Attsuuten Konpai [ Pressure Point Fatigue ] X
    stage four
    • Daiyon Kassei [ Fourth Activation ] X
    • Attsuuten Koboshi [ Pressure Point Spilling ] X

Flow and Crash
    • Flow Like Water [ E rank] X
    • Shift like the Sea [X rank :: Simple] X
    • Crash like a wave [X rank :: Simple] X
    stage two
    • Undertow [D Rank :: Training] X
    • Seaworthy [X Rank :: Complex] X
    stage three
    • Embrace the Brine [Rank: C :: Training] X
    • A Strong Current [X rank :: Complex] X
    • The Deep [X Rank :: Simple] X
    stage four
    • Wash against the Mountain [X Rank :: Complex ] X
    • Every Inch of Sail [B Rank :: Training ] X
    • Building Storm [X Rank :: Simple] X

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02

Locked; Soft Physical
    • {D-rank} + {Unlocked at Genin Rank}
    {D-rank Slots}
    • Leaf Violent Whirlwind + {X}
    {C-rank Slots}
    {B-rank Slots}
    {A-rank Slots}
    {S-rank Slots}
    • {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training

Locked; Hard Physical
    • {D-rank} + {Unlocked at Genin}
    {D-rank Slots}
    {C-rank Slots}
    • Cherry Blossom Collision + {X}
    {B-rank Slots}
    {A-rank Slots}
    {S-rank Slots}

Born into the prominent Hyuga Clan, Higashi Hyuga was the 11th child of Famed Taijutsu Master Hiroshi Hyuga. After rigorously training for the majority of his life, Higashi is now a young man beginning to make a name for himself as a shinobi, and to further the glory of the Hyuga Clan.

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:47 am
    User Image
    Full Name: Ayame Araki
    Nickname: -
    Birthdate: 4-13

Height: 5'6''
    Weight: 118lbs

Nindo: --
    Personality: Disciplined through her beliefs and her upbringing, Ayame has a lot of self-control with herself and her habits to do what she must and not what she shouldn't. She's the living opposite of a lazy person, always taking the initiative over her own desires. Expressing interest in different cultures, it's become a guilty pleasure of her's to experience something new in the world.

As someone who is intrigued by the unknown, she is also well interested in knowledge and information no matter how mundane or useless it may seem - for it is that knowledge that keeps history going. She's always interested in the stories of scholars, minstrels and even a religious devout, always seeking to learn new tales of the world and other views opposite of her own. With others she's not afraid to ask another person what they may have seen or heard, be it rumor or an elaborate tale to factual knowledge and topics worthy of study. Sometimes however, it's the factual inaccuracies that irk her the most if she feels confident in knowing what may be true.

She is a proud woman and is not afraid to admit as such, yet this often cuts both ways - not always in the right ways. As a person she holds great pride in knowledge and any feats she may accomplish yet criticism is one thing she remains sensitive to. Ayame is constantly striving for a sense of bettering herself and sometimes when she feels she has done something right it may very well not seem as such to others. For her proud stance, she's quite conscious of other's opinions as well.

Village: Leaf
    First Class: Bukijutsu X
    ____DisciplineSamurai
    Samurai: You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Due to the physical control a samurai must display, you have a moderate resistance to Touch-based Genjutsu you physically come in contact with, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by. Samurai suffer no drawbacks from wearing armor. Additionally, you start with the following four (4) techniques, rather than the six (6) most ninja do; Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ] Kai [ Release, ] and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ].

Second Class: Performer X
    ____DisciplineEmotional Content - Singing & Dancing
    Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].

Bloodline: The Raigyo Clan, the Kihakugan
    XXXXSource: X

Chakra Pool: 400
    Stamina Pool: 190
    Chakra Element: Wind, Fire
    Chakra Color: White (Base) | Pink, Red, Purple to Violet (Visual Change)
    Chakra Materialization: Ayame's Chakra fluctuates when used in jutsu of any sort, it takes a visual appearance of a white fog when released outside of any specialized technique. The chakra fog is harmless when released and only proves to be a visual effect. Yet, when she uses her Kekkei Genkai to influence it, it acts as a medium for her Emotives and follows the PA: Enchanting Aura. Her chakra visibly ebbs and flows with her usual movement when she chooses to create a visual flair with a translucent trail flowing with her shifting between blue, red, violet and pink. Ayame's eyes also change slightly when exerting her chakra relating to her bloodline or elemental techniques with hues of violet and pink.

• Strength ► 0
    → N/A
    • Speed ► Greatly increased (+4)
    Hagane no Shunkan Stage 4
    • Reflex ► 0
    → N/A
    • Fortitude ► 0
    → N/A

Strengths:
    • Adaptable and diverse combat -- from blade to jutsu and illusions.
    • Potent manipulation techniques, emotives and illusions to those in eyesight.
    Weaknesses:
    • Extensive physical combat & exertion.
    • Overspecialized opponents, her strengths can be offset by a more focused opponent.
    • While her element is Fire, her Flowers are still naturally weak to Flames (both chakra and mundane).
    Fears:
    • Arachnophobia & Other similar creatures. (Scorpions, Bugs, Etc)
    • Achievemephobia. (Fear of Failure)

Reductions:
    • Learn Ninjutsu & Genjutsu [1] post faster. (Bloodline)
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster. (Performer)
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. (Performer)
    • Learn Bukijutsu one [1] post faster. (Bukijutsu)

Personal Attributes:
    • Natural Flexibility -> Ayame specializes in the way of the sword. +1 Bukijutsu Style.

• Enchanting Aura -> In addition to the Pheromones and Scents of the Raigyo Clan, Ayame's chakra nature is intoxicating to others even without a medium. When manifesting chakra, the aura can be used as a catalyst for Raigyo Emotives that would otherwise require a medium of flowers. Using it in this matter becomes a Complex cost, taking Stamina as well as Chakra. It cannot affect further than Fifty feet, beyond this range the aura lacks any effect. Use of Emotives and Floral jutsu outside of the Chakra Manifestation's effect are independent of one another. This doesn't create or utilize any floral jutsu on its own, only acting as a medium for Emotives.

• Dojutsu usage allows for Eyesight based Ninjutsu for 50% extra the cost, additionally the user's sight's unable to be picked up by another Dojutsu such as the Sharingan. (Bloodline Perk)

Halloween Event 2017

Halloween Library, 2017 [x10 jutsu slots, or 1 Style (any)]
    Is not an Omni-Library.

+50 chakra & stamina
    Island Sundae [x1]
    < 200 Ryo >
    A creamy treat served in a hollowed out fruit. Refreshing like a cool sea breeze, but really sticky to handle. Leave it out too long and you'll get bugs everywhere!
    Increases one's chakra and stamina pools by 10 for the length of one fight.

The Carnival's Choice
    1 x Useless Key??? (an rpc can only have a maximum of one!)
    1 x Gimmicks Grab Bag.
    1 x Ninja Chewing Gum: Takes 20 stamina to chew, makes a C-ranked bubble. Includes 5 pieces.
    5 x Dud Bouncy Balls: Feeding them 5 Chakra makes it so they won't bounce for a post.

Ryo: 5,000両
    AC: 4,400

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
    • Ninjutsu [Null] : : 00 / 04
    • Ninjutsu [Fire] : : 01 / 04
    • Ninjutsu [Wind] : : 00 / 04
    • Ninjutsu [Buki] : : 00 / 02

• Genjutsu [Style] : : 00 / 06
    • Genjutsu [Style] : : 00 / 06

• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: Katana
    Weapon Range: 63 cm
    Weapon Weight: 1.2 kg
    Weapon Size: Medium
    Weapon Location: Hip
    • Generic & Basic Katana

• Basic Clothing & Personal Jewelry
    • 10 Shuriken
    • 5 Caltrops
    • Utility Knife

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Null ✦ Maruton
      E Rank

D Rank
        Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
        Japanese Name [English Name] X

C Rank

B Rank
        Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique] X

A Rank

S Rank

Wind ✦ Fuuton
      E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

Fire ✦ Katon
      E Rank

D Rank

C Rank
        Ryuuka no Jutsu [Dragon Fire Technique] X

B Rank
        Hidora no Jutsu [Hydra Technique] Augmented Dragon Fire

A Rank

S Rank

Flower Jutsu ✦ Kekkei Genkai
      E Rank
        Karei Hana Soushi [Beautiful Flower Creation] X

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

Emotives ✦ Kekkei Genkai
      E Rank
        Eizou Kihaku no Jutsu [The Art of Reflecting the Soul] X

D Rank
        Touei Kihaku no Jutsu [The Art of Projecting the Soul] X

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Genjutsu ✦ Enchantment
      E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

Genjutsu ✦ Chained
      E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Style Here X
      Stage 1 X

Stage 2 X

Stage 3 X

Stage 4 X

Stage 5

Stage 6

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Hagane no Shunkan X
      Stage 1 X
        ▹Basic Stab ~ X [Simple]
        ▹Linear Step ~ E [Simple]
        ▹Reinforcement ~ X [Spirit]

Stage 2 X
        ▹Deflection ~ X [Spirit]
        ▹Forward Grind ~ X [Simple]
        ▹Pivot Block ~ X [Simple]

Stage 3 X
        ▹Calligraphy ~ C [Simple]
        ▹Extension ~ C [Spirit]
        ▹Solid Footing ~ C [Complex]
        ▹Twin Blade ~ C [Spirit]
        ▹Thread Walking ~ C [Training]

Stage 4 X
        ▹Advance of Steel ~ B [Simple]
        ▹Brush Stroke ~ B [Spirit]
        ▹Disarming ~ X [Simple]
        ▹Hydra Strike ~ B [Spirit]
        ▹Illusory Double ~ B [Complex]
        ▹Swordslinger ~ B [Simple]

Stage 5

Stage 6

XXXXXXSlots Total: 02 // 02

Locked Formless
    ° Katana
      • D Rank - Base - Body Rank
      • C Rank - Trained/Pre-Level X
      • B Rank - Trained/Pre-Level X
      • A Rank - Not Trained
      • S Rank - Not Trained

Formless Slots

° Style Here
      • D Rank - Not Trained
      • C Rank - Not Trained
      • B Rank - Not Trained
      • A Rank - Not Trained
      • S Rank - Not Trained

° Style Here
      • D Rank - Not Trained
      • C Rank - Not Trained
      • B Rank - Not Trained
      • A Rank - Not Trained
      • S Rank - Not Trained

° Style Here
      • D Rank - Not Trained
      • C Rank - Not Trained
      • B Rank - Not Trained
      • A Rank - Not Trained
      • S Rank - Not Trained

The history of Ayame is one with the Araki family, a once apart of the Raigyo clan from the Tea Country. The Araki name instead has settled and has more roots in the Land of Fire than it does the home country of the bloodline. Few in the family have the lineage, often it skipping a generation as it had with Ayame's parents while her power awakened with its fullest. A family of medics, merchants and craftsmen, the Araki are a peculiar mix of all walks of life for the civilian while few become shinobi -- usually those who have the kekkei genkai in their blood. Much of the family were botanists and religious devout with the minority actually trained soldiers and shinobi.

Ayame had lived an austere lifestyle for much of her childhood all the way up to her early admission to the academy to become a full fledged genin. She recieved the basic classes for education, tactics and ninjutsu arts while later in the years she learned more specialized knowledge such as illusionary arts, her bloodline and basic swordsmanship. After graduation from the academy, Ayame had gone on her way to become an official genin of the Leaf Village.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:08 am
    User Image
    Full Name: (Senju) Ryōtō
    Nickname: Ryō, Ryōta, Kyūta (reserved for overfamiliar friends and family)
    Birthdate: March 21

Height: 65in
    Weight: 125lbs

Nindo: n/a
    Personality: A smart a**, a wise guy, a little punk full of hot air. Honestly a lighthearted kid with some bad ideas.. Just a delinquent from the Senju clan. While he normally boasts hostility, Ryō is quite capable of holding conversations and even has hobbies like reading comics such as his favorite "Kick Hopper" or watching clouds float by. But he's quick to anger and for that reason keeps to himself. Has a knack for sweets but will eat anything.

First Class: Ninjutsu
    ____DisciplineElemental Brandish
    ____DisciplineBerserker

Bloodline: Senju

Chakra Pool: 380
    Stamina Pool: 200
    Chakra Element: Water, Earth, Fire, Yang
    Chakra Color: Blood Red
    Chakra Materialization: Normally, his chakra cannot be seen to the naked eye. However, when excited his chakra will manifest as a bon fire or a liger head.

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
    • Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
    • Hand-to-hand
    • Evasion
    Weaknesses:
    • Genjutsu
    • Raiton
    Fears:
    • Pooping in front of people
    • Flat-chested girls will never be popular

Reductions:
    • All Mokuton users are able to learn Doton [ Earth ] and Suiton [ Water ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
    • Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
    •Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster.
    Personal Attributes:
    •Rocky Shores by the Rough Sea: Learns Ninjutsu (1) post faster.
    •Loss of Reality: As Ryō is born without Genjustu, the slots designated for that disciple convert over to formless styled slots instead.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 24
    • Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 05
    • Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Bokken
    Weapon Range: 18inches
    Weapon Weight: About several pounds
    Weapon Size: No more than 2inches in diameter
    Weapon Location: At the back of the waist

• Shuriken x15
    • Kunai x15
    • Headband

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton

Doton

Katon

Mokuton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 03 // 03
    Locked Formless
    • {Training Links}
    Slots Used
    • _______ → || [X]

Born the youngest of three, Ryōtō entered a family focused on leading the Senju into a "New Dawn". He was born with an abnormal amount of cognitive sense and awareness, which meant that he was aware of what went on around him before he could talk. His brother and sister had already become quite known for their ability, leading the family to wait for his natural talent to manifest. It didn't. They thought maybe it was a late bloomer issue, but he was steadily progressing with those in his class at a normal rate. He cared not for the standings his family wished to acquire. Figuring it would be taken care of by his responsible, adoring, endearing sister and calm, cool, collected brother. He was quite popular with the younger girls in the village along with many of their mothers and matured women. He figured it was due to the errands he did for compensation, but never realized he was quite... blessed for his age. He sported quite the physique, and would find himself bare chested or without pants when about the village. He was well endowed for such a youth. However his parents figured Ryōtō tried the least out of their children and sought to force out his potential. Cracking down on his free time outside of the academy and becoming much more stern with his behavior when dealing with other prominent families. But this only annoyed the boy enough to live by his lonesome, only occasionally returning home when needed. Once he achieve Genin, his parents soon mellowed out. This allowed him the freedom to move about without worrying those in his household.

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

デ[Info} Profile Center :: Ninja Safekeeping

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas