Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Predatory Natures (Iyari/Mimi/???) TW: GORE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:11 pm
[TW: GORE AND VIOLENCE]

Moisture covered the fog-laden area as the newly christened Elder mare walked through the wisps of gray cloud. It danced around her legs, the cool breeze moving across her skin as she moved through the dense, formless realm of the Haunted House. Last time she had been here she was on the hunt for something, but rather than taking a life she had taken a piece of him, finding a piece of herself in the process. That trophy hung on her new belt in a round, reinforced glass vial, rolling around in its new home while the bright blue hue wiggled around.

Iyari admitted she'd wanted more to add to her collection, but for now she wanted to test her new abilities rather than add adornments to her outfit. Keenly, her bright green hues scanned the formless mist and beyond while she quietly crept along. If there had been one hunter at one time, it was likely more came here to do what she was doing.

Only this time we'll be on equal footing.. She thought, stopping as she heard a distant echo from somewhere, craning her head to get a better idea of where it was, feeling excitement fill her. Come on out, prey.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:23 pm

Dae often questioned her hunter's judgement, but if the elf was turning down a potential battle it was clear this was... obviously not a good idea.
Don't worry Dae-sama, I promise I won't be reckless!

Mimi clutched the pendant tight, heart pounding loudly in her chest.
She... she wanted to know. Just who was it that had hurt Jake that bad?
Dae hadn't said anything, which was... a little odd, as the dark elf usually had SOMETHING to say. About Mimi. Being reckless.

Aww Dae-sama, you DO care!

Huh? What was th-

Dae didn't like it one bit. Mimi shouldn't be here. She wasn't ready.
Oh dear sweet Jack I pray the same events don't happen. Please, not Mimi.

kuumeii

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:16 pm
It was the huffing that gave her away. Iyari had moved low to the ground, creeping along much like a large cat ready to pounce, hearing her stop suddenly. From where she was, it was only a shadowy figure without any sort of true form, but just from the breathing she could tell.

Human.

There was excitement in her feathers and a smirk on her face. Internally, Iyari felt the rush of adrenaline. She wondered if it could possibly be someone connected to the other human who had foolishly come here. That would be the ultimate satisfaction. Carefully, she moved towards it, keeping her ears tuned and her hands primed to rip out its throat or to cut it in half.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Mimi huffed.
I'm breathing normally, Dae-sama!! Geez, you sound like papa!

Gomen! Gomen! I didn't mean it Dae-sama!

But-

There was a shimmer of light, and suddenly Mimi's weapon was summoned.
D-Dae-sama?

Mimi could have sworn she heard Dae growl.

kuumeii

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:05 am
HP: 50/50
Dice:
2d10 - 6
FEAR:
T1 Tainted Fang
T2 Double Take
T2 Battle Cry
T2 The Chill
T3 Swift Strikes
Ability: Chieftain Mount Summon
Damage Done: 3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

There was an odd, sweet fragrance coming from the shadowy prey as she crept around the mysterious figure. The sparkling from the weapon made it clear and the war mare moved low to the ground, her wings slowly moving to her body in anticipation. Silently she summoned her kopis blade, recently sharpened, and took a leap into the air above her...

It was a test of reflexes as she swirled down to her, raking her sword against her FEAR shield with a screech of her sword. Iyari jumped back and moved low, glaring back at the human girl in front of her. She couldn't help but let a smirk back onto her face as she regarded her. The Hunter appeared lost, or perhaps just dazed, it was hard to tell with humans. Swinging her blade around in her hand she moved slowly to gauge the girl's reflexes, the jar with the blue eye tied to her sash wiggling as she walked.

"Let me guess, you're lost, young one?"

[A.V.]

[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:05 am
Mimi swiveled her head left and right, her freshly-shampooed braids hitting her face softly as she did so.

But... wasn't it you who said good hygiene was important??
Not that Mimi really needed to be told. She always made sure to shower at least once every day, especially with all the training Dae-sama often put it through.

But-

The elf was so caught up scolding her hunter that she hadn't realized their foe was already among them, until their assailant was, quite literally, upon them.

Mimi let out a cry as the attack took her off-guard, barely raising her sword in time to stay off a potentially fatal attack.
The impact knocked her over, tiny hunter letting out an "oof!" as she hit the ground.

She froze at the voice, slowly turning towards their attacked.
"I..."
Her voice caught in her throat when she saw who it was.
So pretty.....

If it were not for the wings, Mimi would have thought them human.
So tall, so beautiful...
There was a certain aura about her that seemed to command attention. Respect. Awe. And despite Mimi knowing that she shouldn't, she couldn't help but be completely drawn to her.
Her clothes itself (or what little of it) screamed attention, every little trinket, every...

Mimi's eyes trailed down to a certain trinket.
A glass vial with... with....
Her eyes widened when she saw what was in it.

"Y-you're..."
Her voice trembled.
Dae in the meanwhile was cursing their misfortune.
For better or worse they had found that other hunter's assailant.

Pushing herself to her feet, Mimi shook.
Whether it was from fear or anger, it was hard to tell.
"Give... give that back! It doesn't belong to you!!"

With a cry, she charged at the horsewoman.

------------

HP: 37/40
Action: Attacking
Result: 1 dmg
Fear Attack: Sword of Justice (T2 Gambler's Chance)
Charge: 1/3 [0/2]

kuumeii.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:20 pm
HP: 49/50
Dice:
2d10 - 6
FEAR:
T1 Tainted Fang
T2 Double Take
T2 Battle Cry
T2 The Chill
T3 Swift Strikes
Damage Done: 5

For a moment the chieftain stared at the girl as she seemed utterly stunned - by her appearance of all things. Iyari's hand clutched her blade and she held it out towards her, staring at her to size her up. Glaring, her seafoam eyes followed Mimi's curiously. Does she not know what I am? The thought moved through her quickly, but then she spoke.

Iyari stifled a laugh for a moment, then let out a few cruel chuckles at her expense. She does know then... "He wasn't using it the last time we met... doesn't seem you are either." Her voice was low, coarse and she watched as the girl rushed at her, laughing as she got close. Whatever the girl had done didn't land correctly and Iyari whipped around, slicing vertically down against her.

The familiar sheen of the FEAR shield took it and Iyari slid on the to whip away from her, her wings pressed in tightly to her body but slowly wiggling while her excitement grew. "I think this time I'll take the other side, unless you'd rather be a twin of that boy. Tell me, did he survive?"

[A.V.]

[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:33 pm
Truth be told Mimi wasn't well-versed in information concerning Halloween creatures, let alone horsewoman. All she knew was that her opponent was the one who had hurt Jake badly, and she would retrieve that eye, no matter the cost.

It wasn't often that Mimi grew agitated, but the horsewoman's very words made her bristle.
"That's... that's not... you still shouldn't TAKE people's eyes!! Do you even know how much that hurts???!"
Just the very thought of it made Mimi wince. Sure, she liked to watch some... gruesome stuff like Attack on Titan and Puella Magi but...
This... this was real. So very real.

She let out a cry as Iyari attacked, temporarily forgetting about the FEAR shield.
Out of pure reaction she quickly placed one hand over her eye, and then realizing that her opponent would have to GET PAST HER FIRST, she lowered her hand back on her sword handle.
"O-of course he did! He's not weak, you know! If he REALLY wanted to, YOU would have been the one to lose. He went easy on you, you know. You should be grateful!!"

------------

HP: 32/40
Result: Too busy pissing Iyari off
Charge: 1/3 [0/2]

kuumeii.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 1, 3, 2, 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 Total: 35 (11-44)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:53 pm
HP: 49/50
Dice:
2d10 - 6
FEAR:
T1 Tainted Fang
T2 Double Take
T2 Battle Cry
T2 The Chill
T3 Swift Strikes - USING
Damage Done: 25

Unadulterated naivety.

An eyebrow twitched at the girl's words and they rang with the same laden ignorance her previous victim had been spouting. Her gaze had moved down, her eyes covered in darkness and she smirked, her body shaking. It continued to shake and she began to laugh, glaring back at her with a glint of her eyes as the laugh slowly echoed from her body and everything became silent again. With a subtle movement, she tilted her sword again for an attack.

"If you think of that as painful, you know nothing of pain." She replied through gritted teeth. Anger was boiling again, moving through her veins as she felt her wings twitch, her body still unmoving.

"Grateful..." Her head twitched to the side and she cocked it to the left to stare down at her. "...only that he didn't die so I might take his other eye before ending his miserable little life." Iyari moved back to position. "Though presenting your head to him as a funeral present sounds appropriate."

With that, she kicked off of her place, her wings opening to give her thrust and she sliced down. Only, she didn't stop. With FEAR coursing through her she erupted into screams of hatred as she struck. It didn't matter to her that there was a shield, she was on a mission and the bloodlust moved her actions with the quick, sharp movements from her sword. Before the girl could retaliate, she twisted behind her and stabbed at her from behind. They were precise blows this time, honed and deadly. With her sweat, she could feel that life fill her again, the life she had promised to the others.

And now the life that was going to crush the child-like entity in front of her like a bug against the ground, painting the white and gray landscape with her crimson blood when she had finished.

[A.V.]
User Image

[A.V.] rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:43 pm
Mimi flinched at the laughter.
How could someone so beautiful have such a demonic laugh?
She tightened her grip on her weapon, gritting her teeth at Iyari's remark.

"You're... you're right. There's a LOT I don't know. That's why I have to learn! I've... I've been too sheltered all my life. Papa, mama...
I'm thankful for what they've done for me, but I'm not a little girl anymore. I don't need anyone to protect me. I'll be the one protecting them now, and I won't let you lay another finger on Jake!!"

Her speech may have been inspiring, but it was clear the horsewoman held the upper hand.
Mimi barely managed to keep up with the assault, each strike chipping away at her FEAR shield.
A low humming sound signified that one more good strike and her only defense would be gone.

No! I can't leave! I have to bring Jake's eye back!

Tuning her weapon out, Mimi lifted her sword, charging at the horsewoman in blind fury.
"The only one who's going to lose here is YOU!!"
With all her might, she thrust the sword at the horsewoman.

------------

HP: 7/40
Result: 10 dmg
Charge: 2/3 [0/2]

kuumeii.
User Image

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii rolled 7 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 2, 2, 1, 1 Total: 13 (7-28)

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:50 pm
HP: 39/50
Dice:
2d10 - 6
FEAR:
T1 Tainted Fang
T2 Double Take
T2 Battle Cry - USING
T2 The Chill
T3 Swift Strikes
Damage Done: 10

At the girl's proclamation Iyari sneered and she stood her ground as she came barreling at her. She didn't even flinch as she was struck, rather, staring down at the small girl as a few blood drops hit the ground. "If that is all the rage you have, then you won't defeat me!"

Then she screamed. "AND I WON'T LET YOU FORGET IT!"

A battle cry followed and she swung her arm with precision directly at her, towards her shoulder and she heard the shattering of the shield and her blade skidded across the top of the shoulder, making a decent cut in her and she turned and kicked her hard in the sternum as a secondary attack to give them distance. She stood again, her blade at her side, dripping the bright blood down its form and to the ground. Iyari was staring at the girl with a predatory gaze. Their little game was just about over now.

[A.V.]
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:25 pm
Mimi was huffing, a small grin at having hit the horsewoman. However, it wasn't enough.

"If that is all the rage you have, then you won't defeat me!"

"AND I WON'T LET YOU FORGET IT!"

It was the last thing she heard before the onslaught ensued.
She didn't even hear as her shield shattered, didn't hear Daeris yelling her name.
All she felt was pain, warmth, and...

Suddenly she was on the ground, gasping.
The sword was knocked out of the hand, landing a few feet from her, de-summoned.
Daeris' voice seemed so distant.
Ah, so this was what would happen if she lost.
She... she was going to die, wasn't she...

Despite preparing herself for this, Mimi was terrified.
I... I don't want to die...
She shouldn't... she shouldn't cry. She should have known this would happen.
Like Dae-sama said, this was war. There were bound to be winners and losers, and the losers, well...
She began to tremble, tears spilling out of her eyes as she wailed loudly.
"M-mama, papa!!"
I don't want to die! I want to go home! Mama! Papa!
"S-someone... save me..."

------------

HP: -3/40
Action: Crying/regretting life
Result: She ******** up.
Charge: 2/3 [0/2]

kuumeii.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:05 pm
HP: 39/50
Dice:
2d10 - 6
FEAR:
T1 Tainted Fang
T2 Double Take
T2 Battle Cry
T2 The Chill
T3 Swift Strikes
Damage Done: N/A

As Mimi tumbled, Iyari followed, her footsteps echoing out against the mist of the Haunted House area. With a slash, she cut her arms a few times, letting the blood splatter away from her. Finally that sweet smell was gone, overpowered by the gentle metallic overtones. The war mare reveled in it and kicked Mimi so she rolled to the side, spreading the splattered blood along with her and she followed slowly, enjoying each step as she approached. Her heel swung down on her hand and she pressed it down until she heard a crack which sent shivers of happiness up her spine.

With similar precision, she swung her other leg over and did the same to her other hand, both to make her cry out and to pin her. Guiding her hand carefully, she moved it over her exposed arms to let the blood from them. A pool of blood was forming under her and she used her wings to jump again, turning to kick her more as a trail followed her.

Now Iyari had Mimi on her stomach and she again sauntered after the fatigued girl, stomping on her back and grabbing her hair, yanking it upward. Shink! Her kopis blade ripped through some of the hair and made her face hit the ground as she moved back to roll her again, stabbing her blade through her leg to keep her still as she stood over her.

"I want you to see what I am going to do to you. Clearly you're too incompetent for them to want you back in one piece as is." The now blood-soaked Elder Horsewoman moved down, pulling out her accessory dagger and making two slices to her face, one on each cheek before hovering dangerously above her head. Her hand moving ever closer to her eyes...

[A.V.-]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[A.V.] rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:23 pm
Each footstep sent shivers down Mimi's mind, and while every part of her screamed to get away, she couldn't move.
Paralyzed with fear, all she could manage was to tilt her head up slightly, watching as the horsewoman slowly crepy closer.
No... no... No!!!

"Please! N-"
She screamed when her arms were cut, trying to raise her arms to cover herself, protect herself.
It was useless, as she was stopped, a sickening crack making Mimi's scream raise an octave.

"A-ahhhh--ahh-AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
The kick made her whole body spasm, instinct making her want to curl up as she started coughing, eyes squeezed shut.
It hurt... it hurt....
Did it hurt this much for Jake as well?

She suddenly found herself flipped over, and when she felt her hair pulled back, Mimi's eyes flew open in fear.
No... not her hair... anything but that!!
"S-sto-"
It was too late. She felt the strands give away, tears pooling in her eyes.
Not again...

She cried once more when her leg was stabbed, her good hand scraping against the pavement.
Her pendant... where was her pendant?!

There was no time, and she...
It was no use.
Mimi stared up tearfully at Iyari, merely letting out a pitiful whimper when her cheek was cut.
Is this... how it all ends...? Jake, I'm so sorry...

She squeezed her eyes shut, seemingly accepting of her fate.
A small smile formed on her lips, almost forced, as a single tear rolled down her cheek.
I'm sorry.. please... be safe. I'm sorry I won't... be able.... to see you again...

---------------------

If left to fate's own devices, the young hunter's tale would have ended here, but life had a strange way of keeping things in balance.
There was a brilliant flash of light, and a familiar teal-haired hunter suddenly appeared.
"Get your FILTHY hands OFF HER you WITCH!!!

HP: 60/60
Result: 2 dmg
FEAR: T3 Double Take | T2 Swift Stikes | T2 Barrier
Charge: 0/3 [0/2]
Items: Runic Bandages, Torch
Artifact: Tusk of Ares

kuumeii
THE HERO ARRIVES~
User Image

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

kuumeii

Snarky Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:59 pm
HP: 37/50
Dice:
2d10 - 6
FEAR:
T1 Tainted Fang
T2 Double Take
T2 Battle Cry
T2 The Chill
T3 Swift Strikes
Damage Done: N/A

Just as she was close enough to stab her eye through, a dazzling light came at her and she flipped backwards, pulling her blade free as she was knocked backwards by the attack. While it didn't hurt, it made her annoyed and she glared back at the new figure that had appeared. "Ah." Her lips curled into a smirk.

"You again."

Iyari glanced at the girl on the ground and back at him again. "Looks familiar, doesn't it? Though maybe not with your current vision." Iyari scoffed and glared at him with a hateful stare. "It's you who keeps coming back here looking for trouble, and you just happened to find it." She pointed her blade at him. "So what will you do now, human?"

[A.V.-]

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces