Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Nameday Wishes: Closed Nov 1! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:42 pm
It's Your Nameday!

Happy Nameday!

This is the day on which you were born. For anyone who isn't familiar with Pern, we're talking about the equivalent of a birthday. In honor of everyone who participates in Echoes of Pern, we want to reward you with a gift. This is a way for us to say thank you. We know that everyone leads busy lives, and taking time out of your free time to do a little writing, or participate in our events, is why we want to reward you with a special gift.

This thread is open to anyone who has a birthday during the current month. Instead of keeping a list, we're going to require a little active participation -- if your birthday falls within the current RL month, post the form in the thread, and staff will whip up a surprise just for you.

While you may post preferences, you are not guaranteed any specific template. Some might wind up with a dragon, others a firelizard egg, or possibly a wher, feline or dolphin (as we continue to release templates). This is a free pet, after all, so hopefully folks will find the surprise to their liking.

The Rules
  1. Try to be honest. If you don't want to share the information you can make up a fake birthday, it's not like we're going to check. But you only get one, and it better match the following year.

2. These pets might be belated birthday gifts. Depending on what's going on with the shop, how many colorists we have, and how many people sign up for this, we might fall behind. Don't worry though. Well go through the thread line by line and get everyone a birthday surprise. gaia_star

3. Please don't b***h or grump about what we make you. These are 100% colorist choice pets. This means if someone wants to make you a firelizard, you'll get a firelizard; if someone wants to make you a dragon, you'll get a dragon. There's no favorites here, just a desire to make you guys free pets. If complaining or bitching becomes a problem, we'll close it down. We don't have to give out Nameday gifts, we just would like to.

4. The pet is yours to do with whatever you'd like. While we'd prefer you kept it, since it's a gift to you, it's ultimately yours to decide what to do with it. Just remember once you make a profile for the character, you don't get to re-home it later.

5. Please fill out the Nameday Form completely. Don't add more than what we ask, or try to coerce colorists to pick something specifically, or hint at what you want. Just answer the questions, no more, no less.

6. If you miss your birthday month, tough cookies. We let it run for a month. If your birthday is on the 1st of the month and you post on the 29th of that month, you'll still be qualified. If your birthday is on the 29th of the month and you post on the 2nd of that month, you're still good. But if your birthday is on the 5th of the month and you post the following month, your form will be disregarded. You'll have to wait next year to get in on this Nameday action, sorry.

7. No proxies. We want to give Naming Day gifts to folks who are active in the shop.

8. If you don't like what you get, then either give it away, or just never do anything with it. Please don't complain or ask for something else.

9. Players can post their Nameday Forms beginning at 12:01am ET thru the 11:59pm ET the 1st of the month through its end. Your birthday should match with the month and fall in between those times.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:45 pm
Post this form in this thread and wait. Please be patient with us! Your Nameday gift might be very late depending on what's going on in with the shop!

Addition Note:
  • Whites will never be given out on firelizard lines.
  • Gold and white dragons will be insanely rare if they're given out at all. Do not expect them, even if they're your first pref.
  • We ask for an inspiration image. This might be used to inspire your birthday pet, be it markings, or just general inspiration. A colorist may choose not to use the image at all, but sometimes colorists need or like a little input. Don't be upset if the pet you get doesn't reflect the inspiration image.

[center][size=28][b][color=pink]Happy Nameday To Me![/color][/b][/size][/center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]When's Your Nameday?[/b]
[b]Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options:[/b]
Chromatics: Green, Blue, Brown
Metallics: Bronze, Gold
Other: White

[b]Please post an inspiration image if you'd like:[/b] [spoiler] [/spoiler]

Echoes of Pern wants to wish you a very merry naming day! Hopefully this will start your year out right. yum_cupcake  

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Masterharper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 pm
2016 Naming Day Participants!

March  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:46 pm

yum_cupcake Happy Birthday Namingday everybody! yum_cupcake

Masterharper
Vice Captain

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:32 pm
center]Happy Nameday To Me!
Username: Novacracker
When's Your Nameday? March 2nd!
Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options: BRONZE, white, Brown, green

Please post an inspiration image if you'd like:
User Image

Picked up by MH  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:37 am
Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: ChaosTheories
When's Your Nameday? March 1st
Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options: White, Gold, Bronze, Green, Blue, Brown

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Picked up by MH  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:21 pm
Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: MoonRazor
When's Your Nameday? March 24
Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options: Bronze, Brown, Green, Blue

Picked up by MH  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:42 pm
Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: Manda
When's Your Nameday? August 7th
Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options: Bronze, White, Green, Blue

Hey Manda!

You're supposed to post only during your birthday month. So you can't post until August rolls around. We do that so people don't sign up and then suddenly poof and then we're stuck designing a ton of art for people who aren't active in the shop. gaia_star

Manda

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:42 pm
Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: Andranis
When's Your Nameday? April 20th (Blaze it, I share it with George Takei! Fun fact, he turned 50 the day I was born!)
Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options:
White, Green, Blue, Bronze

Picked up by MH  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:12 am
Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: DarkHikari
When's Your Nameday? April 14th
Green, Blue, White

Picked up by MH  

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

DruidTigeress

Sparkly Genius

25,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:19 pm
Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: Druidtigeress
When's Your Nameday? May 24th
Blue, White, Gold, Brown

Lol, I'm just being silly, sorry. I'll find a better picture in the morning xP

Picked up by MH  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:24 pm
Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: faesinger
When's Your Nameday? May 30th
Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options: blue, green, bronze (no order)

Picked up by MH  

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

BastetAmun

Feral Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:11 am
Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: BastetAmun
When's Your Nameday? June 9th
Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options: Gold, Green, Bronze, White, Blue, Brown

Please post an inspiration image if you'd like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SMAUG!

Picked up by Wish  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:35 am
Forgot this place was here lol. Its past now but hey, I'll post anyway xD

Happy Nameday To Me!

Username: Revel1984
When's Your Nameday? June 14th
Please post color preferences with at least two chromatic options: White, Blue, Bronze, Green

Picked up by Wish  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash