Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Flying ~ Lesson 1/3 (Open 11/22) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:00 pm
User Image
Flying

Professor Landon Price ///
Former Hufflepuff ///

About the Professor:

Landon Price was born in London and remains there to this day. While attending Hogwarts he in Hufflepuff house. Landon is easily approachable and is willing to help any student who needs it so long as they try to help themselves. He also loves to see enthusiasm in the classroom. He used to teach Muggle Studies and now has moved on to teaching all three Flying classes at the school. Landon loves to fly and loves Quidditch quite a bit so if you have the same love for the game and the enjoyment of flying it's safe to say you'll succeed in the class.

About the Class:

The class is taught outside in on the field no matter what the weather. Although there are exceptions. The subject itself teaches students the basics of flying a broom. Those who do not pass will not receive a flying certificate and will be unable to fly on a broom outside of the class.

* Class will be held on Friday during Block 7 from 4:00pm to 4:45pm
* Class is updated in real time each week on Sunday

Rules:

1. Be in class on time - first time I'll let it go after that there will be consequences.
2. Come to class prepared and ready to learn.
3. No horsing around in the sky or on the ground.
4. Listen to instruction, If I tell you to keep your feet on the ground I mean it.
5. Wands are to remain in your bags there's no need for them in this class if I see them I will take them until the end of the class.
6. Pay attention and don't cause disruption during class.
7. Above all else have fun and give it your best shot.

* Any detention resulting from rules broken shall be done in my office.

Required materials:

Broom * Brooms will be provided for you as first years are restricted from having their own.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:07 pm
Curriculum

List of Knowledge

First Year
[ ] Broom Commands
[ ] Mounting
[ ] Developing a Broom Bond

Please Note:
Each student must attend a minimum of two lessons or face losing house points. Unless reason is given either in the absent thread or through private message. If reason is given it will count as if you were present for that class lesson.

Make Up Assignment(s):
For anyone wishing to make up for missing a lesson or just want extra house points, feel free to write a report on a topic related to the subject and submit it to my office before the end of the year.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:21 pm
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Flying (1st to 3rd Year)

User ImageUser Image
                                    Location: Class (on the pitch) - Tuesday @ 9:00am

Landon walked onto the field for his first class of the year. He was so excited about meeting all the first years. He wanted to leave them with a lasting impression and hopefully he'd have some enjoyable students that would want to continue into the advanced classes. It was something to look forward to for sure. As the first year students started to come onto the field Landon smiled.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you’re enjoying Hogwarts so far. I'm Professor Price and I'll be your flying instructor for the year and for those who wish to continue on into the advanced flying classes." he told them brightly. "Before we get into introductions I'd like to inform you about some class rules. Don't worry they aren't that bad. All I ask of you is to come prepared and on time for class. Listen to instruction and no horsing around. If I say I want your feel to stay on the ground I expect you do is. The last thing I want is someone getting hurt and I'm sure you don't want that either." He said looking over the sea of students. "Lastly wands aren't needed so they can remain in your bags. Aside from that have fun and try your best. I assure you, that your hard work and effort will pay off." Landon added with a smile.

"Now, as I have each of you come over and grab a broom I’d like you to introduce yourselves. I'd like you to tell me your names, houses, and something interesting about yourself." Landon instructed.

With: First Years

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:34 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett was excited to begin Flying class. No he didn't want to do quidditch because well too many rules, but it didn't mean he didn't want to learn to fly on a broom. It seemed wicked fun and it wasn't something he was only allowed to try out once or twice on his sister's broom. When he broke his arm falling off the broom his Dad and Mum made him not fly anymore saying it was too dangerous and he should wait till he was older and at Hogwarts to learn. Boring! Not like a broken arm was a big deal, he had gotten a break or two before than just climbing trees and he was part tree!

He eagerly picked up a broom, much older than the one that his sister had gotten from the Slytherin she dated back at Hogwarts, and he tried his best to keep his feet on the ground even though he wanted nothing more than try a test flight. Rocking back and forth on his feet and trying not to jump up he held his broom in his hand and when it came to his turn he quickly said in a rush, "Hi-ya, RhettYeGryffindorAndIamparttree." He figured he probably should elaborate on the tree thing and explain about being half wood nymph but he just wanted to fly already!

Time: 2036-2037
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:21 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

While Faina had absolutely no interest in joining the Quidditch team, she had a great deal of interest in learning to fly a broomstick. There were many times of late she'd wished she could simply fly away from all the things in her life which bothered her and her sister (her last foster home, in particular), but no broomstick and didn't know how to fly one anyway. Today she could start fixing one of those deficiencies.

The young Slytherin was pleased to see her friend, Rhett, already there, and she collected a broomstick, checking it over as she approached. It wouldn't surprise her if the thing was positively ancient and likely could barely even support her slight weight aloft. As class started and introductions were made, Faina winced when her friend openly advertised his heritage to any and all. Of course, he was excited (who wouldn't be?), and so it came out in a tumble of words. When her turn came, Faina was determined not to reveal anything of herself which wasn't already apparent. "Faina Patrovna-Harcroft," she said formally. "Slytherin House. My father was from England, my mother's family is from St. Petersburg, Russia."

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:45 am
User Image
                                                Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me?
                                                Would you get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question right now, baby.

🌼 𝑅𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓁𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝐹𝒾𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾 🌼
                                                Hufflepuff / First Year / Halfblood

Beauty queen on a silver screen. Living life like I'm in a dream.
                                                I know I've got a big ego. I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Rachele followed her classmates outside onto the Quidditch Pitch for Flying class. She wasn't sure how she would do in this class, as she wasn't a very athletic person, but she could still hold her own in a football match if she had to play one. And she was an excellent swimmer, so she assumed that counted as being athletic. She shrugged off the thought, falling in line with the others as she listened to their professor. The man went over the class rules, most of which were pretty general and seemed fair to her, then told them all to take a broom and introduce themselves. Waiting her turn, the ebony haired girl took a broom, choosing one that seemed decent enough for her, since most of them were pretty old. "Rachele Fioravanti of Hufflepuff, sir, and I guess my interesting fact is I am half Italian, half English. Oh, and I like to swim." Technically that was two facts, but oh well. Rachel felt as if the first one didn't really count, since she looked very Italian, at least as far as her skin tone and general features went. She claimed her spot with the others in line, waiting for further instruction.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world.
                                                I can't help that I need it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall.
                                                You say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's fault.
                                                Got you wrapped around my finger, babe. You can count on me to misbehave.

🌼 xx 🌼 xx 🌼

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:03 am
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flying was one class that Lizzy had been looking forward to since she first saw it in her timetable. She, like most children, always wondered what it would be like to fly around and see everything from the sky, like a bird. It had to be fun; her parents certainly enjoyed it since they didn't come back down that often. She walked to the field where they apparently played Quidditch and listened as the cheerful professor started the class, wincing when he, like most of the other professors, asked for introductions. She waited for most of the others students to pick their brooms before moving forward. "I'm Elizabeth Whyte, from Hufflepuff and um," she bit her lip and ducked her head. "I'd like to be called Lizzy. And, uh, I guess I like drawing?" She was grateful to go back and hide her burning face within the crowd; that was awkward, like most of her introductions. She couldn't wait to start the second week of classes, if only so she didn't have to do all this again.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxQuidditch pitchxxxxxw i t hxxthe professor, her classmates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxembarrassedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:21 am
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Reserve Beater
First Year Gryffindor

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 11 years old...

Location: Flying - Thursday @ 9:00am

Gabby rushed onto the field where flying was held. She was interested in the class cause who really heard of flying. She didn’t know the first thing about it. She wanted to try out for the Quidditch team, not that she knew what Quidditch was. Gabby wasn’t about to not try because that wasn’t who she was. She wanted to try new things and god help her she was playing a sport.

When it was time to grab a broom Gabby joined the line and went up to the professor. Professor Price seemed nice. He certainly sounded better than some of her professors. “I’m Gabriella Stanford, Gryffindor house. I usually go by Gabby. I like to play sports… so I guess I’d like to try Quidditch.” She answered before taking a broom and joining the group of students. Here was hoping for an interesting class.

User Image Status: Curious
                                                  Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

With: Class...

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                    ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                    ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                    ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie came running to the field setting his bag down and joining the others. he was running later than he would have liked to be here earlier. He was just in time to greet the class per the teacher's instructions. "Hi I'm Ferdinand Delacroix, but call me Ferdie! I'm in Hufflepuff! Fact about me? Everyone but my mom is French!" He said not sure if he should add why his mom isn't french. It not like he was ashamed quite the contrary. But he had been told only to mention unless someone asked, you don't want to give out too much information his parents told him. If someone asked though then it was ok cause they wanted to know. He was next to a boy, Rhett, who said something about being part tree? He didn't look like a tree. "How are you a tree if I may ask" He whispered to Rhett. His curiosity was making him impatient to know
                                                                      ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

username

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:44 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett's excitement had to be on hold as the rest of the class shared about themselves, and Rhett really wanted to listen to that. It would be rude not to. Besides none of the other professors really gave them a chance to talk about themselves. It was a nice change. A boy named Ferdinand Delacroix, or Ferdie (and thank Merlin it was Ferdie because Ferdinand was a mouthful), whispered a question on how he was a tree. "Part tree," Rhett whispered back careful to keep his voice low not to be in trouble for talking in class or interrupting anything. Smiling at Ferdie he said with a shrug, "Mum's the British one for me too. She's half wood nymph though. Wood nymphs are related to trees therefore I'm part tree." To Rhett the logic seemed flawless, though, he knew not all would agree. Ferdie was a Hufflepuff though and Puffs were supposed to be nice so he doubted Ferdie was asking out of meanness and Rhett really doubted, or he hoped he was right, that Ferdie wouldn't find it weird he wasn't technically all human. Well if Ferdie had something snide to say Rhett wasn't above decking the boy, house points be damned.

Hello, then, Rhett

Gryffindor!

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:45 am
User Image

ᵂⁱˢʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵐᵃᶜʰⁱⁿᵉ
                                    ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᵀʰᵉ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ⁿᵒ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵉᵉ
                                    ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵗᵃⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵈᵍᵉ
                                    ᴸᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ
                                    ᴬⁿᵈ ʷⁱˢʰⁱⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ

Ferdie continued to be as quiet as possible to give at least one last reply. "Sweet! Thats really cool. My mom's differant too, shes veela and my dads a normal wizard so that makes me half-veela. Not exactly like you but that make both of us special!" Ferdie whispered glad he found someone also differant. He was worried he was an oddball out with being the only technically half human. Surely it was a good time to tell Rhett, right? He did willingly tell the class. Sure they where differant in different ways. But they had something in common too. Mabye he could have a Gryffindor buddy? He already made some friends in his own house but he wanted to know the other students in other houses too!

ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁱᵈ‬
                                                                      ‪ᴵᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵒᵛᵉʳ 'ᵗⁱˡ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ‬
                                                                      ‪ˢᵒ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ?‬
                                                                      ‪ᵀʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵒʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᵉᵖᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵒⁿ?

mc2

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:26 pm
One day you see a strange little girl look at you;
One day you see a strange little girl feeling blue.
She'd run to the town one day-
Leaving home and the country fair...
Just beware, when you're there, strange little girl.

User Image
𝒟𝐸𝐿𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒩𝐼𝒜
𝐿𝒰𝒞𝐸𝑅𝒩𝐸
𝑀𝐸𝒜𝒟𝒪𝒲𝒮

PUREBLOOD │ FIRST YEAR │ RAVENCLAW

Finny didn't think she was going to like learning how to fly very much. For starters, she didn't have an athletic bone in her body. It wasn't that she was terribly frail or clumsy, but she'd much rather watch on the sidelines than run around chasing a ball... or fly around on a broom. And she was hardly very competitive either. Chrys was the one who enjoyed that sort of thing. Finny and Sher were far more content to sit around and read. But knowing how to use a broom was a proper witchy skill, she supposed, so she'd have to learn to at least tolerate the class. At least the professor, an older, grey-haired man with an enthusiastic smile, didn't seem very stern or intimidating. The young Ravenclaw somewhat reluctantly picked up a broom. "Finny Meadows, Ravenclaw... I like to paint and sculpt." She didn't want to talk about her poems in front of everyone; they might tease her.

OOC:
Username

She didn't know how to live in a town that was rough;
It didn't take long before she knew she had enough.
Walking home in her wrapped up world-
She survived but she's feeling old...
And she found all things cold.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett grinned at Ferdie's response and his eyes widened in excitement as Ferdie told that his mum was a veela. "That would make us practically cousins!" He half whispered shouted and blushing fell silent not wanting to get in trouble even if the professor seemed really nice. "I have a knack with plants and music, do you have anything special you inherited from your mum? I know my wand is even made with my mum's hair, but Dad is a wandmaker so he can customize things like that... oh but we're in class. Later then?" He added the last bit with a question and raised brow.

Hello, then, Rhett

Gryffindor!

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:48 am
Professor Landon Price
Muggleborn Former Hufflepuff
Professor of Flying (1st to 3rd Year)

User ImageUser Image
                                    Location: Class (on the pitch) - Tuesday @ 9:00am

Landon had to say he certainly had diverse group of students. They all seemed good bunch of course they were only eleven. He didn’t mind Rhett and Ferdie talking to one another at this point. It was good to make friends. So long as they paid attention when the class lesson got underway, it was fine by him.

Once everyone got there brooms, Landon got to addressing the class. “Nice to meet all of you.” He said to grab their attention back to him. “So to start the class off we’re going to work on the basic command to fly any broom, the up command. To do that, we’re going to start by laying each of your brooms on the ground.” He instructed doing so himself.

"Now standing next to your brooms, hold your right hand above the broom and say up. Make sure to say it clearly and with feeling behind it." Landon told them before saying it clearly like he meant it. "Up.” He said catching the broom as it came up to his hand. “You want to say it and mean it." Landon added knowing flying wasn’t for everyone and fear tended to make getting a broom to listen more difficult.

With: First Years

Wearing: Professional

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:27 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Though it wouldn't show on her face, Rhett's admission didn't cause the issue she'd expected it might cause, for which she was glad. Of course, she'd learned one of her classmates was half-veela into the bargain, a tidbit she would file away in her thoughts. It was also nice to know there were other artistically-inclined students at school too.

Focusing on the class again, Faina gave her school broomstick a rather dubious look as she set it on the ground beside her. She honestly wasn't expecting much out of the thing, as old and used as it looked to her. Holding out her hand to her side, Faina looked down at the broom and spoke aloud in a brusque, no-nonsense tone, "Up!" The broomstick instantly leaped from the ground and into her hand, as though it didn't dare do otherwise.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

First Year Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items