Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Stupid wish.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes I said mental problem of spending gold.
  Okay.
View Results

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:43 pm
I wish I had rich gaian friend to give me random gold to randomly give to people I know and buy wanted stuff, and gift random stuff, and feed my mental problem of spending gold. =w=  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:03 pm
Tobi Kaito
I wish I had rich gaian friend to give me random gold to randomly give to people I know and buy wanted stuff, and gift random stuff, and feed my mental problem of spending gold. =w=

It's not stupid if two people wish for it....
Also I've had some pretty chill benefactors that helped me with nice stuff.
One of them set me up with an Oats the Goose for LK and I sincerely grinded to get a sakura pegacorn fluff... like a week before the price was cut in half....
Just takes some talking.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:15 pm
delasislas
Tobi Kaito

One of them set me up with an Oats the Goose for LK and I sincerely grinded to get a sakura pegacorn fluff... like a week before the price was cut in half....
Just takes some talking.

Yeah I just get too nervous talking to my friends that could be rich as I don't wanna be a big moocher to them. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:14 pm
Tobi Kaito
delasislas
Tobi Kaito

Just takes some talking.

Yeah I just get too nervous talking to my friends that could be rich as I don't wanna be a big moocher to them. xp

also... you have some pretty high amount quests... maybe a few cheaper things.... like less than 5b???? ninja ninja ninja ninja aka dropping a hint.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:13 pm
delasislas
Tobi Kaito
delasislas
Tobi Kaito

Just takes some talking.

also... you have some pretty high amount quests... maybe a few cheaper things.... like less than 5b???? ninja ninja ninja ninja aka dropping a hint.

I had a few cheaper but then people got them and idk all the items out there (Specially after the time skip of being on gaia.), so I just find things and add them when interested. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:31 pm
Tobi Kaito
delasislas
Tobi Kaito
delasislas
Tobi Kaito

Just takes some talking.

I had a few cheaper but then people got them and idk all the items out there (Specially after the time skip of being on gaia.), so I just find things and add them when interested. xd

Ah, well then I might not be able to help much.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:32 pm
delasislas
Tobi Kaito
delasislas
Tobi Kaito
delasislas
Tobi Kaito

Just takes some talking.

Ah, well then I might not be able to help much.

It's okay my WL always updates randomly anyway.  
Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games