Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
When you Life is slowly falling apart

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sorry bout the
  rant
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:21 pm
Work has gotten bad super understaffed im paid the least on management but do the most work. Manager saying she having a mental break down because of work rolleyes she doesn't even do her job she passes it off onto me and other sales lead. Who hardly works and gets paid more then I even though Ive been there 5 years she been there 5 months and can only work closing shifts. emo We still dont have a new Assistant manager. Im told im not ready but im working as a sales lead covering for not having a assistant manager and now cover for a supposedly mentally unstable manager. But luckily my company in debt like real bad an i wont have to quit biggrin lol

We were told a week ago half our old inventory was sold to a third vender party and we have to pack it all and ship it out. Managers the only one who can do it guess who took off 3 days we have to do it biggrin and left me alone to do it yeah sure I will pack up 30 boxes and scan it all in while the store understaffed.

tis close to writing a 2 weeks notice saying should of made me a** manager bitches. *rant rant rant*

Also one of my parakeets has a tumor, and cant be operated on to risky it will kill her. Told to take her home and get as much time as i can with her. She has good days but mostly bad days. and i know I will be wreck when she dies but I cant i have to keep it together for work. :/ to make it worse my second parakeet knows something is wrong and to see him confused and trying to take care of her breaks my empty soulless heart.

some days i just want to give in and give up on trying dammit. I need to restart *rant rant rant more*

and another thing it seems lots of people coming back to gaia weird. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:19 am
Camera 0bscura

Have you thought about just bailing ship and looking elsewhere? Seems like if youre being denied the ASM position, franchise is in debt, and current management is a pain to work with - no point really in sticking around. If they find out youre looking elsewhere for a job, it could motivate them to offer you the ASM position so they dont lose you. Or it just offers a way out you can control so you dont waste time waiting to be handed a layoff?

Might be feasible since summer is approaching, could be able to find something new 0:  

digi162

Lucky Cat

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:14 am
digi162
Camera 0bscura

Have you thought about just bailing ship and looking elsewhere? Seems like if youre being denied the ASM position, franchise is in debt, and current management is a pain to work with - no point really in sticking around. If they find out youre looking elsewhere for a job, it could motivate them to offer you the ASM position so they dont lose you. Or it just offers a way out you can control so you dont waste time waiting to be handed a layoff?

Might be feasible since summer is approaching, could be able to find something new 0:

I have just other retail places will have the same problems and the thought of having to to get comfortable again is just ugg. I was approached a few months ago by a manager from Torrid that 2 stores were looking for a** manager if i was interested. sadly both stores are 45 mins away. She said they might be putting a Torrid or one of their sister store Love Sick in the area possibly in the next year so im still hoping for that. As soon as i find out my app will be tossed in. xD
I feel like I can't quit either I would let everyone down (other SL and 2 associate) Im afraid they cant fill the position so they might end up closing the store and I dont want to be the reason for others losing or even making their jobs harder.

On positive side we had to send out a ton of old product to a third party vender, which the manager was supposed to over see but she took off the three days and left me to do it all even though i never done it before. So I had to locate 4600 items scattered through our stockroom and store. -___- well couldn't find a bunch of s**t and the manager was told to come in and help but refused so she pissed the DM off. I thought I was going to get in trouble but turns out DM praised me and was impressed I did what i did alone. sweatdrop im so worn out lol Not sure whats going to happen to the manager cause it feels like she just given up. >3> I was like ******** this and request off my whole bday weekend xD screw her i need 3 days off in a row now.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games