Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ MANGA
Berserk has the opposite problem of One Piece

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:02 pm
Berserk keeps going on hiatus. One Piece has tons of chapters. I hope I eventually get to read a Berserk ending.

Do you read either of the two manga?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 pm
I did read both...i love One piece, i think it was nearing the climax ( i heard we will be introduced to Luffy mother in the new arc) dramallama

Well, Berserk Author aka Kentaro Miura is born in 1966 (so he's pretty ancient old), it keeps on hiatus because of his health issues if I'm not mistaken.

And also, I think he's started to make a new series called gigantomakhia, so well...maybe he's burn out/hard to get inspiration? thats why he started a new series (i think)

Well, for me....I rather wait patiently than given rushed cr@p like what they did in Bleach manga. Don't worry, he will still continue Berserk although the progress is super slooooow. rofl  

Izatora

Devoted Werewolf

11,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • First step to fame 200

yozarian2

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:52 pm
Izatora
I did read both...i love One piece, i think it was nearing the climax ( i heard we will be introduced to Luffy mother in the new arc) dramallama

Well, Berserk Author aka Kentaro Miura is born in 1966 (so he's pretty ancient old), it keeps on hiatus because of his health issues if I'm not mistaken.

And also, I think he's started to make a new series called gigantomakhia, so well...maybe he's burn out/hard to get inspiration? thats why he started a new series (i think)

Well, for me....I rather wait patiently than given rushed cr@p like what they did in Bleach manga. Don't worry, he will still continue Berserk although the progress is super slooooow. rofl
Happened to come across this and wanted to say the comments about one piece didn’t age well lol rofl Climax? Luffys mother? Still no sign of those things years later dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:33 am
I am just now starting to read Berserk. Its interesting to be sure. After the Original Artists death... I just don't know...  

Heavenly Skyflaps

Kindly Fairy

✩ MANGA

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces