Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Emily's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Playful Submissive Kitten

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:51 pm
Marshmallow Pouf

User Image

Lauren looked at Angelica with a gentle expression and small smile when she said she understood. “I’m sure it’s going to be very different than what you’ve done in the past, though it will be a good amount of book work that is mostly so you can have an idea about what is going on in the school. Your main job will be to protect Emily, it’s not just the kids at school that have been a threat to her but I don’t think she’s noticed and we would like to keep it that was as much as possible.” She added while she continued with the food preparation. “The school work may also help you out with communicating with Emily as part of it will be sign language so you can still understand her if she is unable to write, it will start with simple things.” She added. Lauran smiled when Angelica said she thought she’d be plenty busy and her request to start as soon as she could as well as her questions about the subject. “All right, there are some books in your room at an easy level you can look at. You will be studying English, math, and sign language mostly with science and history as side subjects you will probably be able to catch up with at school, you won’t be graded like the kids. As I said the teachers and staff know you’re there as a guard not a student. “Everything you will be studying is in the room though so you may look at it as you like.” She replied as she washed her hands again before pausing to look though the fridge for the sauce she’d need.

Lauren nodded when Angelica said she would like to see her room and with that she covered up the food to keep it good, rinsed the utensils she’d used and stacked them in the sink before grabbing and drying her hands in a hand towel as she walked. “I’ll show you the way then.” She replied gesturing for the other woman to follow her. As they walked she listened to Angelica’s reply about her opinion of her daughter. “Emily has a way with words without having to speak, I’m glad you caught on to that and agree. Emily is a different type of person in her own way.” She replied, she was proud of her daughter and she let it show. “I’m glad there won’t be any for seeable problems then.” She replied as she led Angelica out the kitchen though the same door leading to the living room but they didn’t stay in the living room long as they went to the hall across where there was a staircase she lead Angelica up where there was another hall. The first door they passed was ajar and one could see a notepad on the bed and a book bag on the floor, it looked like a typical teen’s room minus excusive mess. Lauren paused at the next door on that side of the hall and opened it. That room was simpler with a twin bed and sheets, night stand, dresser, desk and closet. It wasn’t anything super fancy but it had a nice look to it. On the wall the two rooms shared there was a door that for the time was closed. “It’s simple but I didn’t know what you would like, if there’s anything you need or want don’t be shy to ask. As well as if you have any questions or concerns. That door connects your room with hers, I hope that is alright I don’t know what kind of living situations you had in the past, but I hope this will be alright.” She said gesturing for angelica to look around as she spoke. “Across the hall is the bathroom you two will share, feel free to use anything in there and make it yours as well. Before you start school I’ll take you out to get some street clothes that are comfortable as well as a few school uniforms and anything else you will need.” She added. “If there’s anything you need before now don’t be shy to ask.” She added.

OOC: Thinking of adding a unknown conflict beyond the school bullies that Emily would be unaware of but her parents noticed and that would be the real reason they got Angelica but Emily would be lead to believe it's just the bullies until something happens for her to find out...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:51 pm
User Image

User Image

XOXOX

OXOXO

XOXOX

┏━━━━♞━━━━┓

Angelica listened closely. She knew the words that she was saying. Science, Math, all of this. It was all things that her previous master had to learn... Not her. Angelica didn't need to learn any of it, it wasn't important at the time and would have just hindered her job. Now it seemed like it was her job. She wasn't going to complain but it didn't exactly make her optimistic at the prospect. She was truly happy practicing her sword, and her combat. It made her happy to think that she could devote her services to protect someone... And she supposed this wasn't far off, but still. She nodded her head resolutely. She didn't want any harm to befall Emily, and if this was her task to make sure that it didn't happen she would follow through. "I understand" She said, giving her a small smile "Thank you, for all of this" She added. She was happy that she had everything set up like this... Although she had to admit, having her own room was a strange thought to her. But perhaps it would be better when her task was to study like this. She imagined she'd be up late for a long period of time. Angelica was impressed by Lauren though. She was very well organized with her cooking and cleaning up afterwards. And her coordination with her cooking was very formidable. She'd had maids that had trained for years cooking, but Lauren was ahead of a good number of them. It was interesting to watch, but she followed obediently when she was being lead to her room. She smiled at the mothers pride in her daughter as she said "Well... I'd have to lose my other eye before I didn't see it" She says.

When she glimpsed Emily's room she smiled a bit. She didn't know what a typical teen room looked like, but she was surprised by its modesty, as with everything else in this house. Also, it was quite clean. Angelica was impressed. But she did hope that her room wasn't like that... And sure enough, her wish was granted. Her room was much more Spartan, there wasn't much there that was particularly extraordinary. But it was comfortable, Angelica didn't care much for Aesthetics, but it did have a good one. She didn't enter her room, but the door in-between their rooms relieved her. It would be much easier for her to manage this with the door there... She was impressed by the parents foresight. Or perhaps, that door was there to begin with. But that coincidence was good. She hesitated, she had a question she wanted to ask but she wasn't quite sure how to approach it. She decided to be forthright "Excuse me... Lauren. I am very grateful for everything... But right now I don't have a change of clothes, and these clothes are... Well. I haven't exactly changed them for awhile" Or had the luxury of taking a bath. Hoses and buckets of water could only clean so much. But that much was obvious. "If I may, I'd like to wash these clothes and take a shower before I do much else with your furniture.. Do you happen to have a robe? Something to wear if I were to take a shower? Just until my clothes are washed" She explained. She felt bad asking her masters for something so soon. But she didn't exactly want to walk around naked. Not that she had any particular problem with it, but she knew that it was.. Well. Less than optimal, for everyone else involved. A robe would be nice to have in the meantime. She'd settle for a towel, though as long as she could wash her clothes. She felt self conscious about that.
Talking - #48CCCD / Thinking - #bbaaaa

┗━━━━♞━━━━┛

That could be interesting! I'd be up to plotting something like that off to the side. smile Alternatively I Think dealing with bullies could be awesome in and of itself, too, though. Angelica having to adjust her tactics to deal with it accordingly since her methods were a bit to... Straightforward for school.

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Devoted Friend

8,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:50 pm
Marshmallow Pouf

User Image

Lauran smiled at Angelica’s reply, “As her mom I only wish others could see it as such a good thing like I do.” She replied as she paused by Angelica’s room. “Emily hasn’t do much with her room since the move. At out old house her room was hers with pictures on the walls and her own decorating but when we moved she threw everything out calming to want to start over but she has yet to make the space hers.” Lauran said. Though she couldn’t blame her daughter when she couldn’t seem to make friends or even leave the house on her own and feel comfortable doing so, it made Lauran sick that her daughter didn’t feel comfortable leaving the house when she didn’t have to just because she didn’t speak.

Lauran noticed that Angelica didn’t enter her room. Though the door may have been considered an odd place for many houses Lauran was told it was because the rooms used to be a bedroom and office combined as the last owners worked from home. Though it didn’t matter to Lauran as the joint rooms were perfect for Emily, the orginal plain was to have one room for Emily to use as a bedroom and the other was going to be turned into a bathroom and closet but when the bullying started the plains changed and they turned it into a bedroom for when they found the right person to protect Emily. When Angelica started to speak again Lauran looked over and gave a small understanding nod when the other woman said she hadn’t had a chance to change for some time. “Of course.” She replied when Angelica finished. “We can see if there’s anything we can find to fit you, if you give me your cloths size I can pick you up a couple outfits to use until we get you out to puck out some in a few days, just so you aren’t stuck with only one outfit.” She replied before starting to walk farther down the hall to the master bedroom. She was sure they could find something for Angelica to wear after her shower. “I’m sure we can find something for you in here, might be a bit big but it should be fine until we can get something better fitting.” She said as she entered the room and walked to the closet to look for something clean for Angelica to wear. A couple minutes later Lauran came out with a fresh set of cloths and a slide belt so Angelica could adjust it to any size she’d need. “I hope this works, I grabbed a belt though incase the pants are a bit big, but is should work for a temporary outfit. I apologize if it’s too much of a ‘mom outfit’.” She said the last part with a bit of a laugh. The outfit she handed over was simple, a pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt alone with the belt. “Anything you need should be in the bathroom but if there is something you need that’s not there just let me know alone with your cloths size and I’ll see about getting it.” She added a small smile. Lauran hoped to get to the store soon, she wanted to pick up a few loose things as well as anything Angelica needed that night. “You can go ahead and take a shower and when you’re done we can throw your cloths in the laundry.” She suggested.

In the meantime Emily had out her headphones back on and was back in her own world while she finished the math homework. She’d noticed no one was in the kitchen anymore and figured her mum was showing Angelica around a bit or something. She’d been left unaware of the room that was joined to hers, as far as she knew it was just an extra storage room where they threw boxes and stuff from the move that had yet to be placed in the new house. She didn’t really care much, though she spent a lot of time in the house she wasn’t eager to make it home or anything, it didn’t feel like home to her and putting a few things on the wall or some of their old books out on the book shelf wouldn’t change it. Though Emily’s room would look like a typical, clean, teens room to anyone that was the problem, she hadn’t made it her own it was generic. Though Emily didn’t mind, it wasn’t like she had anything she wanted in the room, anything from her old room she got rid of when she found out they were moving, she couldn’t stand it. She’d had friends there who were kind and accepted the face she didn’t talk, and teachers who were willing to work with her and she was happy. Emily couldn’t understand why they had to move, here she was being bullied by the students and the staff, Emily had yet to go to the town, afraid that her classmates would tease her there too. So in the meantime Emily worked on school, it kept her mind busy enough that she didn’t think about it too much. As a new song started to play over her headphones Emily began to hum along as she finished checking the last problem. She closed her books and gathered everything up, leaving one notepad on the table with a sharpened pencil to use another time as needed. That was one thing that never changed, the notepads in every room for her, or anyone really, to use. Once she had everything Emily started to go upstairs to put her finished homework in her bag to turn in the following day. Emily would leave the book out, however, to show Angelica more it the other girl wished it. Once she got up she saw her mum handing some cloths to the young woman but Emily walked by with a small nod as her hands were full. She then entered her room and set the books and other supplies on her bed, her headphones had slipped to rest on the back of her neck, the cellphone was in her pocket still playing music that still managed to reach her ears.

OOC: Okay, I'll save that idea for later then, incase we need something more to move the story alone or whatever, but for now we can stick to just the bullies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image

XOXOX

OXOXO

XOXOX

┏━━━━♞━━━━┓

Angelica nodded her head. It seemed cruel that others would fault her on something as minor as that... For Angelica, she had people judge her harshly. After all, a guard without an eye, that is something that would... Or should have, dramatically impacted her performance. But she had found a workaround that worked out fine for her. However, Emily's impediment, didn't affect her in the same way. Angelica lived her life as a guard, it was natural those would be critical of it. Emily was just a normal girl. Her not speaking was only a minor inconvenience if anything. It bothered her that it was affecting her life so heavily. It seemed terribly unjust... And that was more motivation for Angelica to learn what she had to. However, her sizes were something that she didn't know, and so she didn't know what to say when she was asked about them "I... I'm honestly not sure" She says. She had her clothes made for her as she had grown up, to fit her size. She didn't know what her size really was necessarily, she had never gone commercial shopping or had a reason to know them. But she follows her to her bedroom to see what happens, smiling a small bit. Angelica wasn't exactly small in any one of her particular dimensions. But it was true, something coming from Lauren would be a bit of a stretch for her to try to wear "I'll be grateful for whatever you can provide" She says honestly. Although she preferred clothes that fit her form, to minimize discomfort from her fighting style, and maximize freedom of movement. She knew that it wouldn't be a problem here.... She hoped it wouldn't be a problem here. However, when Angelica saw her clothing outfit she smiled a bit. "Oh...?" She says, amusement in her tone as she takes the clothes. She meant what she said but it was kind of funny to see it in person. "My clothes I'm wearing now should be good... These fit me well" She says, and they did. They fit her nicely. But they were the best estimate she had of her clothes. Though she knew they didn't come with a size on them, after all they were custom made. "I'll do that" She promises. Not wanting to spend long in the shower. She much preferred to be out of it. But her body had been so long without a proper bath, and her muscles sore from being confined for so long. She needed a hot shower and a stretch, it would be perfect for her. "Thank you again, for your hospitality" she says, seeing Emily and giving her a small smile before she headed to the shower. Wanting to get started as soon as she could.

Once in the shower, however, she was a bit at a loss as she carefully laid her blade against the wall. She had some room to stretch, certainly. But it was weird to be in this scenario again. She carefully removed her other articles before she decided to stretch. Taking about twenty minutes to warm up her limber muscles, wincing here and there as a particularly stiff joint cracked at the intricate movements. She was glad her body hadn't lost much of its flexibility. She'd be able to get it back by the time they went to school. But all the same. Once she felt her body was sufficiently limbered, she knew that she could spend hours in the shower, just stretching. Stretching and exercising was one of her favorite things to do. But she knew that she had to focus on her priorities right now. And so once she had a decent stretch, she decided to turn on the shower water almost to maximum heat, and taking a step into it. Feeling relief as the hot water just short of scalded her body. Was it hot? Certainly. But she hardly felt such a thing anymore. It was just relaxing to her. She even took off her eyepatch, she needed to clean her wound. It wasn't fresh anymore, no matter how long it was there it was still slightly sensitive, but it was rather grotesque, and she knew it had to be cleaned all the same. Wincing a bit as the water rushed over it, but washing herself all the same. Total, it took about ten minutes for her to get a good, deep clean on herself. And afterwards she allowed herself another couple minutes to sit in the hot water and relax herself. Before she nodded her head and turned off the water, drying herself off carefully before putting her eyepatch on, and dressing up in her new clothes.

Surprisingly, Lauren's hips weren't much bigger than her own. She didn't need a belt, at least. The muscles she had gained from her training made up for the lack of natural size on her hips. Her thighs were strong, and although she didn't care about things like that, she knew she had a good butt. Although it was a bit loose on the hips themselves, the rest of her body filled out the pants well. She did put the belt on just to keep the waist from being loose, but she didn't need it to help her hold them up. But she did put on the shirt as well. This was slightly more loose than the pants were... For a mom outfit, it wasn't bad. Angelica thought to herself with a small smile. She ran a hand through her wet hair, as with a sigh a small use of her magic, she dried her hair quickly, nodding once again as she headed out of the bathroom, deciding to head right to her room and get to work studying.. But first, she thought it prudent to tell Emily where she was staying. And so she approached her room, knocking lightly on the doorframe once she was there. Not wanting to bother her overmuch as she said "Emily.. I don't know if you are aware, but I'm staying in the room here" She says, gesturing to the room beside the one she was in. "I'm going to be studying... If you're still feeling up to the task of tutoring me, I'd welcome it too" She says with a small smile to her new mistress. Although it was odd, she knew she would learn best if she had someone to explain it to her sometimes. And it would be great to introduce her to what she needed to know... In math or otherwise.
Talking - #48CCCD / Thinking - #bbaaaa

┗━━━━♞━━━━┛

I like that idea! That sounds good to me biggrin

Marshmallow Pouf

Kawaii Streaker

8,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2