Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:20 pm
User Image Nessus sighed lowly as he pawed at his BCRs, ears flicked against his head. s**t. He never wanted this, really. He wasn't even sure how it happened, even. Sure, he had a few one night stands here and there when the moment felt right, but he didn't even remember who could possibly have left the BCRs at his feet. Whoever it was, they hadn't waited for him to wake, leaving the children for him alone to raise.

That wasn't good. He wasn't good at these kinds of things. His brother? Maybe. His brother could probably do it just fine. Him? He had no clue what he was doing, and now he needed to find a den to keep the children safe.

Safe. He cared. The fact he wanted them safe meant he gave a s**t whether or not they survived, and that left a foul taste in his mouth. Was he going soft? No, no decent person would want their kids to die, right? Then again, whoever the other parent was clearly didn't care. They had just dumped the children on him without a second word or thought. Did they care if he just abandoned them?

Hell, now he really wanted to remember who the other parent was.

Groaning, he slipped a BCR on each claw on his wings, rolling his eyes as he pushed himself off the ground. Whatever. He needed to prepare, now. Unfortunately, someone else had other plans. He knew the second he heard another fox descend who it was, steeling himself.

"Not now, idiot." Nessus called out to the treetops. A low chuckle responded. "Seriously, I'm busy, something you wouldn't understand."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image "Idiot? You wound me." A deep chuckle followed as a massive 'daeva descended into sight. Flashing a toothy grin, Barbas immediately brushed against Nessus, releasing a low hum as Nessus shifted away.

"I see you went and had children. Cute." Barbas shifted, raising a paw to bat at the BCRs. Nessus whirled around, snarling into the larger males face.

"Don't."

Shrugging absently, Barbas settled down, folding his wings around himself as he peered at the BCRs. "I hope you're prepared for them to demand much of your time. 'Daddy, play with me. Daddy, feed me. Daddy, where is mommy?'" The sneer that erupted from Nessus elicited a loud laugh as Barbas grinned in Nessus' direction.

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:32 pm
Nessus felt the frustration roll through him as Barbas laughed to himself. Shifting, he lowered his wings, slipping the BCRs from his claws and protectively placing them under his front paw.

"What would you know about children, anyway?" Nessus spat, ears flicked against his head in irritation. He doubted Barbas would ever be a good parent. On top of that, who would lay with him? He sneered at the thought, rolling his eyes as Barbas' eyes lit up at the expression.

d**k.

"I don't have time for this." Nessus groaned under his breath.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:37 pm
Barbas chuckled, watching the BCRs shift and be placed under Nessus' protective paws. Shrugging, he flopped onto his side, nose scrunching at the cloud of dust that rose.

"I've had four." He answered, eyebrow raising when Nessus' eyes widened and his head shook in surprise. "What? Surprised?" His voice rolled in amusement. "You've never asked."

"Great, so there's more of you."

Barbas' grin widened, head shaking softly. The thought was cute, but none of his kids resembled him other than appearance. "Hardly, it's a shame, really." Shrugging the comment off, he returned his attention to Nessus, nodding towards his paw.

"I'm assuming the other parent isn't around. Do you even have a place for them?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:43 pm
Four kids. Four. That was four more than he thought Barbas could ever have. The idea of the big dumbass having kids was incredibly foreign to him, and honestly? The fact he hadn't known irritated him.

"That doesn't concern you." He mumbled back. Barbas rolled his eyes in response. The nerve! Barbas was the one to bother him, what did he expect?

"Why did you come to bother me? Don't you have something to be doing?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:06 pm
Barbas chuckled loudly in Nessus' direction, rolling onto his side. He wiggled to look up at Nessus, eyes sparkling with mirth as he pawed in Nessus' direction, grinning wider as Nessus slapped his paw away.

"What, I can't visit my best friend?" The skeptical and honestly exhausted glance from Nessus caused the larger daeva to roll back upright, paws folding over one another.

"The jig is up! I was just bored and remembered you were in the area. Mother of the recent litter isn't too happy with me at the moment, so I thought I'd take a break. So, lover boy, dad-of-the-year, do you have a place for the tots or....?"

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:10 pm
Deities, he hated this daeva. Nessus glanced down at his BCRs, nose wrinkling. While he had a whole cave to himself, which was pretty much the dream, it wasn't the biggest one. He doubted it could handle another daeva, and two? That's what the glow on the BCRs meant, right? Two more, just like him. Yeah, no, that cave would get crowded quick as the kids aged.

Aged, ugh. So he really was doing this, all the way? From kit to adult? Could he be a dad? A proper dad? Nessus scowled at the BCRs, tucking them further under his paw and away from Barbas' sight.

"I need to find a new den," He grumbled lowly, ears flicking back.

"I don't care why you're here, just buzz off. I have other things to focus on."

● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff