[ BULLETIN ] Emergency in Star Grove! (ORP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:00 pm
Attention back on the animals, Alma waited with as much calm as she could muster. There was so much to build and so much to do! Excitement buzzed along with her wings as the animals did the heavy lifted.

As soon as Chal stopped the animals, Alma was off like a shot. With the collected rocks already premade brick rows, it took no time at all to encase the wheel on the watermill side. Pleased, and with no knowledge of wheels themselves to say if the wooden structure was well enough as it was, she was off again to the other side.

Here was the crowning jewel of the great plan. In her minds eye she could see the towering structure standing tall for the village.

Quick movements built up the counter to the wheel for three rows. The next two came a little slower with a break to take a few deep breaths. Her smile never faded as she finished the balance smoothing the stone to encase the otherside of the wheel. Short of breaking it off at the axels or her help, it was safe from this happening again.

"We are done, Chal!" Words carried as well as she could manage as the young lady fell back. As soon as her butt hit the ground she reclined back on her elbows before giving up. Falling to the ground, Alma could only look up at the sky unable to move. All the brickwork caught up with her like a sneaky gigglebush thing.

FA UH OH
its fixed, probably. Did I mention she isn't insured?

Wolfs Heart
Cheering Chal on

Quote:
everyone else, go team go!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:45 pm
"YAAAAAAAAAAAAY, LAAAAAAAAAADY!!!!!!!!" A shrill voice broke through the celebration of the finished mill. "YOU DID IT!!!! I-I'm... so happy," it continued breaking down into tears of relief. A small green girl emerged from the bushes, now in full out cry mode. She was so happy that it was done and that she was not in trouble that the little one could not contain her jumbled emotions. "A-are you mad at me?" She asked between hiccups and sobs. "Please don't be mad that I broked-ed it. Please be my mommy."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Congrats, Alma, on your new family. Please take care of this little girl. She will need a new name and love. Oh, yeah, and candy. GIVE HER CANDY twisted ))

FA UH OH
Crew

FA UH OH
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:57 pm
"About time! Between the adults and my siwwy sister I didn't thinks this would actuawwy happen," another voice called out from the bushes. Another small girl appeared and looked up at the mohawked gentleman who had had so many problems throughout the whole affair. "You, sir, is a mess. You clearly needs my help. Somebody gotta keeps you in line. Imma help you. Imma be your big sister. Will you be my little brother?" The child asked the adult sweetly as she played with his leg fin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Congrats, Pelagious, on your new family. Please take care of this little girl. She will need a new name and love. Oh, yeah, and power. GIVE HER INFINITE POWER...some minions would also be nice! twisted ))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:58 pm
EvilSilverDragon

DaemonGabrielle

FA UH OH
Crew

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:32 am
Pip's voice cut through the sounds around her. There wasn't enough energy to get up, at least not until the tears in her voice. That pulled her up into a half sitting position. It was her heart moving her body into the sitting position as she opened her arms slowly, "I am not mad Pip, I'll be your mommy and teach you how to fix everything!" Embracing the child Alma had no question she wanted to take care of her.

Wolfs Heart
Congrats, Chal became a father

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:27 pm
'We are done'.. the most beautiful words he could ever hear from Alma... In certain context, of course. For a moment he had watched in fascination as everyone worked together to get the wheel in working order. Alma was as amazing as always. While he was often busy with his own chores and didn't get to watch her work, he had also seen her build plenty of times and it never failed to impress him. He also knew she would be tired afterwards.

Chal worked to unhitch the animals from each other and then tied the mules to a nearby tree so that they would stay put without his watch. Those creatures had a stubbornness about them. When he was done he looked back over to Alma to find her laying on the ground already. He moved to join her, and found that someone was beating him to the punch.

Chal walked over to join them, coming in as Alma announced she would be a child's mommy. Chal sat down beside Alma, looking at her with the most affection and then looking at the child, he hadn't recalled seeing her among everyone before and wondered if perhaps this was the child in the bush that Alma had been talking to. "Alma... " he started, a certain gentleness in his voice as he approached the matter very carefully. "... you can't just be someone's mommy... She belongs to someone." Chal was certain that this mischievous child that had been hiding in the bush was someone in the village's daughter. "If that's something you want, we can talk about it."

evilsilverdragon

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:20 pm
As her little girl's tears dried and giggle began, Chal appeared. Tired yet proud, Alma beamed at him proud to show off her daughter. This was the cutest little girl she'd ever seen, surely he'd love her too!

Only, he didn't seem thrilled. Blinking up at him with her big eyes, she pouted and practically wilted, "But she asked me to be her mommy..." The little girl chose to belong to her, that was special.

Smiles and relief of getting away from her bratty sister melted as her little heart dropped. The nice lady said she'd be her mommy but this guy was saying no. Who was he? He mus be important if he can say that.

Okay, time to turn on the charm.

Pip looked up to Alma first pulling at her arm to get her attention, "Mommy, does the mister not like me?" Sniffling she started to tear up causing the red head to do the same. Perfect. Looking back up to Chal with her big soulful eyes all full of tears threatening to spill at any moment and asked, "Are you mad at me mister? I am sorry please don't take Mommy away. Please." Her voice wavered with emotions and a little hiccup followed as punctuation.

Alma's heart shattered into little pieces as her little girl started to tear up. Following suit her own eyes began to fill with tears as she looked up to Chal cuddling the child protectively. "Chal..." How could she say no or turn her back on this precious baby?

Wolfs Heart
Chal should resign himself, he is dooomed.

For my ref. #FF00BA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:14 pm
Pel smiled at Eudora as, nodding as she spoke. So there were more towns. And one of them held more cloud critters. That was wonderful news. He refrained from asking about the animal comment, since the cloud critters were the first animal he had seen. Aside from that horrible, tool stealing bird.

Trying to keep the smile on his face, he blushed as she blurted out questions.

"I make all kind of clothes. What better way to spruce things up than a good shawl...."

Pel stopped as someone small and bossy clung to his leg. He slowly turned to look at this thing and nearly squealed outloud when he saw a child there. Where in the hell had he picked up a child???!!!

Glancing around as the child asked about becoming family, he glanced quickly at the cloud critter. He determined that they were good at stealing food. Not so good for helping in crisis.

Turning quickly to Eudora, he decided that she might be able to help. Maybe if he gave her a clue? The child seemed to be waiting for an answer.

And waiting.

And waiting as Pelagious was giving facial clues at Eudora to HELP.

"Why you looking at her, lil brother? Is she your girlfriend?" She asked, now staring at Eudora too.

Pelagious paled out and quite possibly blushed at the same time. If he wasn't already in the hole with Karma, he was most assuredly dead and buried now. He clamped a hand over the girls mouth.

Still somewhat staring at Eudora for help.

Teigra

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:08 pm
Chal instantly cracked. He felt like he had just broken her heart, and he probably had. Then it got worse with the small child's words. And then they were both crying. The male sat there frozen in fear of their crying eyes. Alma was his greatest concern, after all, he didn't even know the child. How could he break Alma's heart like this? "No, I'm not mad at you, that's not what I'm trying to do..." He started, trying to figure out the best way to resolve this, and how did he explain it to a child. For that matter, how did he explain it to Alma.

Before he knew what he was saying he was saying it, "Oh Alma, of course you can be her mommy." Alma should be able to have every desire of her heart.

Wait a second... What had he just said?! Darn those girls with their big eyes and big tears and Alma with her everything. She still belonged to someone! "We should check with my aunt and uncle first though, just in case she has a family, they would know." He quickly added. There, they could let her down and it wouldn't have to be him that broke her heart.

But her heart would still be broken...

Chal sighed, he legitimately was now hoping that this child didn't belong to someone, but what were the chances of that? He could only imagine taking the broken-hearted Alma home, she would be a completely different pae! All her energy and care-free spirit... Chal's heart hurt just thinking about it.

evilsilverdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:45 pm
Confusion and sadness twisted in her gut as she watched Chal. Pouting and holding her breath, she was only able to let a breath go as he remarked to Pip. Just watching the little girl start to smile bloomed a smile of her own.

Then he agreed with her, she could be the mommy! There wasn't enough energy left to hop up and hug Chal, an attempt was made when she tried to jerk forward. Sighing with frustration, Alma turned to hugging the girl tighter. "See, he isn't mad!"Even better, Chal was behind her adopting the child.

Blinking the tears away with rapid succession, Pip burst into smiles. Hugging Alma she giggled and cheered, "Yay!!" Once her cheer died down, she placed hand on her chin and tilted her head at him.

Puzzling she wondered who he was. Did she get a daddy with a mommy? Oh that could be good.

Extracting herself from Alma she walked over to Chal and patted his leg. "Mister, I don't have a mommy." Batting her eyes at him she added, "Or a Daddy."

Wolfs Heart

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:44 pm
Chal blinked back at the child, her powers of persuasion were super effective. But Chal was the level-headed one! He couldn't just trust a child who said they didn't have a mommy or a daddy, and believe them. "Are you sure...?" Chal asked, uncertainty rich in his voice.

He looked around, still feeling like he should ask someone else about the girl. Chal looked at Alma again, what was he supposed to do? He looked back at the child. If he said okay, and accepted her word, and she really did have a family, that would be really really bad. Not that Alma had to listen to anything he had to say.

evilsilverdragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:08 pm
Hm, he was going to be a tough wheel to break, Rocking back and forth on her little feet with arms behind her back, Pip stared up at Chal pondering. He was important and if she got him, she could keep her Mommy. Why or how didn't matter.

Next tool. Reaching one hand up she had a tiny pinky sticking out, "Pinky swear, no Daddy!" Sholom words for the most serious form of a swear.

There was too much to say and just not enough motor in her mouth. Laying where she was, the nymph had a great view of Chal and Pip interacting. The precious little girl was enough to melt any pae's heart. "Maybe you could walk with her around the village? See if anyone tries to claim her?" A pink swear was pretty serious, maybe some time with her will convince him the same? He wanted to show the child to his family, it would be a great way to meet the new grandniece!

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:23 am
Eudora blinked for a moment as the small child attached herself to Pel's leg. What an adorable little girl! And those wings....Fae then? Given context clues from what she was saying, it made sense. Pel was at least half Fae himself...and honestly, she'd seen much stranger families before, her own included.

With a smile, she knelt to the little girl's level and glanced back to Pel, missing the look of panic....or misinterpreting it. "Is this your sister? She's adorable!" To the little girl, she offered her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Eudora. What's your name? And no, sweetie, we just met! We're just here in town to do some trading before we move on."

What a darling child!

DaemonGabrielle

:[ Notices & Metaplot ]: ~ Metaplot related character advancement

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas