Submit

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:37 pm
User ImageIt had been weeks since the pain had finally subsided, she hadn't thought about that strangely handsome visitor the entire time. She hadn't even gotten into her glorious well to listen to the wish.

Something was bugging her, something big. What made her hurt like that? Why did her chest still ache when her mind wandered back to that day? The demi-goddess sighed, pulling her curly locks out of her face, kneeling at the altar she'd built several seasons ago. She clasped her hands together and started a prayer to her most favorite aunt.

"Aunt Harmonia, goddess of harmony, please accept my offering." Abby placed several flowers before the shrine. "I need your help Auntie Harmonia." She admitted, kissing a smooth spot on the shrine before getting up. There was things to do, and her day needed to get moving. If Auntie Harmonia showed up, she would take a break.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:46 pm
User Image

Everything started with a soft golden glow from somewhere above Abby. The light began cascading faintly before the glow strengthened and a source appeared. Above and to the right an elegant lantern floated seemingly by itself. It was iron in design taken from the island after the bat pae fiasco as Harmonia had taken a shine to it.

Golden light followed from the bottom of her dress illuminating the Goddess from hem to hair. It was needless dramatics as she could have just appeared, but where was the fun in that?

Her favorite niece had called and there was nothing stopping Harmonia from answering. "Abby, my dear, whatever is the matter? It is so good to see you, love!" Sure, it was possible this was a social call; however, harmony was her realm and something was very much off. Too much disharmony existed in the island for the Deity to tell from her home where something was particularly bad. However, here in front of Abby, she could sense it like a faint ping somewhere.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:44 pm
Abby barely noticed the glow at first, believing it was the morning light shining bright around her. When the light grew stronger, finally transforming into a lantern was when she realized her aunt was right there. The demi smiled wide, taking a few steps back to take in the beautiful figure of the goddess that appeared before her.

"Oh Auntie Harmonia" She blushed, reaching out to embrace her aunt in a loving hug. "You look amazing~" Abby smiled, thrilled to see the other. She didn't get to see Aunt Harmonia outside of Venus' events often.

"Are you hungry, thirsty? Tired?" The blue femme offered, not wanting to jump right into her problems. Of course, she wouldn't hold them back, no, she'd called Auntie Harmonia out here because she needed someone to talk to. Someone who wouldn't judge her for whatever errant thoughts she'd been entertaining. "What can I do to make you comfortable?"

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:32 pm
Ah, back in the mortal realm! Now that she was here, she'd have to go visit Tristen when this was over. Going home before she'd seen her Champion was just wouldn't do! Only, the more she looked at Abby the more it felt like this was going to take a while. Never had she'd felt her niece do disconnected with her own harmony!

"You are as beautiful as always, dear!" They would get to it, first, a warm hug to embrace the girl. Everything in the Deity said this wasn't going to be easy.

"Oh I think a comfortable place to sit will be in order. I want to hear everything, good and bad!" Catching up without the chaos and distractions of Venus' parties was a rare treat.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:02 am
Abby blushed, smiling wide. She loved her aunt so very much. The demi squeezed gently before letting go. Asking for help was difficult, but how could she possibly think it was easy? After everything that had happened, how could it possibly be easy?

"There's a squishy chair right over here~" She smiled, waving her hand out to show the comfortable sitting area she'd set up around the same time she built the altar. For casual visits, or even more serious discussions. Abby settled herself into the furthest chair, wondering where to start. Where exactly should she start? Where the problem itself started? From the start of her relationship with Aiolos? From the last time they had seen one another? Venus, she had no idea. "Where to start..." She sighed, running a hand through her hair. "It's been so confusing"

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:39 am
For moments Harmonia said nothing, rather she looked hard at Abby. Her eyes trailed from the demi Goddess to each side with her brow knitting. There was a lot she needed to hear from her niece but first she needed to see what was going on. Complete disconnect horrified the Goddess but her expression remained positive.

"Abby you are so far disconnected with your harmony, discord is tearing at your soul. Dear tell me what has happened, start with how you felt before this happened." This was hard to pin down, certainly she hadn't felt this when they were at Venus' party else Harmonia was really distracted.

No, it had to be more recent than that surely Abby would know what she was talking about.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:01 am
Abby flushed red, looking a bit like a rabbit caught in a trap. Of course Auntie Harmonia would know something was up. She bit her lip, flashing back to when she'd first laid eyes on Flynn.

"A little while ago I had a visitor to my well.." The demi started, trying to pin down what emotions she'd been feeling. "I dunno, I've been kind of lonely lately. When Flynn came by, he was just so charming and handsome." She blushed a little again. "I don't know what to say Auntie Harmonia." Abby frowned, running a hand through her hair.

"What's wrong with me? I'm supposed to be happily married, and I flirted with someone else!" The pale blue one felt terrible about that. No matter how sweet or hot Flynn was, was that really cause of her to cheat on her husband? "There was a.. A deep stabbing ache in my chest while I was flirting, and then he kissed me and.."

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:09 pm
Oh Abby...

Bringing her hands up folded against her own heart, Harmonia waited to find the right words. Anyone else might have gotten a lecture but this was her beloved niece. For a brief moment her mind flashed to Tristen, her beloved champion. There were many reasons why she had no desire to get married but why she envied married couples. Strenghtening both souls, bound together for eternity. Such harmonious things belonged beyound the reach of Dieties. So few of her siblings married for good reason.

The girl had something so beautiful and just wilted it away!

Swallowing hard, Harmonia cleared her throat and attempted to reason. "Abby, dear one, marriage is a beautiful merging of souls. It is the ultimate harmony two people could ever achieve, sacred." Of course the Demi knew that, she'd gotten married for her own reasons and must have felt the deep bounds that came with it. At one point, harmony must have existed.

It was her duty to get that harmony back!

"Your heart and soul violently rejected the advances of someone that wasn't your husband. Abby the reason we feel pain is our bodies are trying to tell us something is wrong. The pain you felt is your very soul shredding a little screaming that something is wrong!" Her sister-in-law Yukiko must be having a fit with this if she is aware.

Speaking of fits, concern grabbed her like a hand against her throat. Maegara, has Maegara found out about the little trist? There was nothing she could do to save the girl if the Underworld knows. Being stuck there was bad enough but sir-flex-alot will be there too.

Resisting a shudder she asks, "Can you tell me about your husband?" Restoring the marriage might save the dearheart.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:36 pm
Abby's eyes watered, gaze dropped, unable to make eye contact with Harmonia. She had figured out the heart wrenching pain had been caused by her enjoying the presence of another, but to hear it put into words... It hurt. She was ashamed to have admitted it now.

She drew in a shaky breath, and started. "I.. Don't know what he does during the day while I'm gone? Aiolos, I fell in love with him many seasons ago, before the kids." Abby fidgeted with her fingers. "He was sweet and kind, and strong. He was so attentive, and I loved him. When Uncle Hymnaios' arrows struck us, it felt like a dream come true." It had also been something she had never been able to discuss fully. She'd tried in the past, allowing herself to realize that she saw things others might not. Maybe that was an innate gift from her father? Like her hair or wings?

"I think we've been drifting apart. I'm always here, and he's always not.. We hardly spend time together anymore. I mean, heck, I barely see Venti, and he still lives at home." She scolded herself. She was spending too much time keeping her well beautiful, that had to be it. "Maybe I should be spending more time at home instead of tending to the gardens around my well?" Abby suggested to herself, thinking it was entirely on her for doing this. It had to be, what else could have caused it?

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:02 pm
Hymnaios' arrow, it made sense that her brother was involved in all of this. Marriage was such a devine thing, as much as she loved her brother idea of just bounding two souls like that. A shiver ran up her spine, those particular arrows probably concerned her more than any of the others. As much as they've been hit at Mother's parties...no block that this was for Abby not her own thoughts.

Patient and loving, she smiled and let the girl talk. "Love is is like your flowers, darling. You can plant it and let it blossom but if you neglect to water it will wilt. It isn't just your responsibility, both of you have to keep that love blooming." Reaching out to hold Abby's hand with one of her own while the other rested on top of the collective hands. "You two must work together, the harmony is strained but it can be repaired. Perhaps he could help with the well? Time apart is vital but so is time together."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:39 pm
"I try, I try so much when I'm home Auntie Harmonia" She wiped her eyes with her free hand, gently squeezing her aunt's with her other. "It's like we got married without really thinking about it" The demi sniffled, trying to be composed as the tears started flowing. There was essentially nothing she could do to stop it. No, right now she was pouring her heart out to the only pae who she thought could help her.

"Aiolos has no interest in helping out here. The entire idea of gardening is boring to him, but it's all I'm good at... I mean, I grow so much of what we eat out here, and him and Venti get the meat.." She tried to rationalize why they never spent time together. Were they just avoiding one another? Was it just her avoiding him? "Aiolos doesn't even come with me to Grandmother Venus' parties. It's just been me the last few times.. What am I doing wrong?" she sniffled again, trying even harder to not cry like an ugly fool.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:32 pm
They had gotten married without thinking about it, the poor Demi's uncle had seen to that. Tilting her head, the Goddess kept her own council in wondering if her father's curse followed the girl. Could it be Pothos in her that refuses to allow her to be happy? Would that curse affect her husband? It was hard to say as she didn't interact with any other Demi besides Abby to any degree.

If pressed she wouldn't be able to name more than one of what must be dozens out there. Himeros himself must have two dozen.

Letting out a deep breath Harmonia embraced Abby unwilling to let the feelings linger as they were. "Darling short of entertaining the affections of a man that is not your husband you have not done anything wrong!" Not wanting to go to Venus' parties was, as much as she hated to admit it, understandable. The parties were known to get a little wild to say the least.

"Abby, my dove, you must try and talk to your husband. There is no sweeter harmony in life than that of family. He would have felt the pain you did, without any understanding as to why. He has to understand your feelings and you must understand his, even if you cannot agree try to understand. You are part of each other." Pressing her lips together, the Goddess worried them as she struggled to concider what to say next.

"If you both cannot find harmony together, there is a solution. However, Abby you absolutely must stay away from the young man causing you such pain. If he sees you again, tell him the truth, that you are married. If that doesn't give him pause then.." Well then he was not good enough for her niece!

"I love you my dear niece, it is not my intention to cause you pain." Subjectivity with family was never easy. Their marriage had to be fought for, had to be mended but there things not even her magic can force.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas