A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Miro's Adventures in Wonderland Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm finally writing it. Only took, what, 5 years?
  I'll believe it when I see it.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  LIES!
  Sure you are....
  *rolls eyes*
  I like toast.
  Why aren't there any postive options?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:30 pm
Hey, so uh... remember that Wonderland Project that I never got around to starting because I'm a lazy piece of s**t? Well, I decided I was going to write the whole thing myself and post it on my newly created wattpad account. I haven't started on the writing portion quite yet, but I have made a cover image for it so far.

If you were originally slotted to have been a part of this project and no longer wish to have your character{s} involved {since I am writing it all myself rather than it being a roleplay}, that's fine. Just let me know and I'll find a work around by the time it gets there. The plan is to mostly follow the outline I previously wrote, though I will be making some tweaks here and there as I see fit.

I'm not entirely sure at the moment what my update schedule will be or when the first part will be posted, but the rough idea is that I'll be starting writing this week, post the first chapter next week and {hopefully} update either weekly or every other week after that until I eventually complete it. I'll also be bumping this thread when there's an update because I'm an attention whore.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:08 pm
Bumping the thread is a good idea... I'll forget to check for updates because I don't use wattpad. cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:15 am
A week later than I planned, but here is the preface and first chapter. I'm two paragraphs into the second so far, so update schedule might be every two weeks. One of the little annoyances I'm finding is that wattpad takes out my double spaces between sentences when I copy and paste from word stare I tried to fix it with these two entries, but with longer chapters, I don't think I'll bother. It'd probably save me some headache to write it with the site's tools, but it could also create headaches of its own, so hard to say which would actually be best.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:35 am
cheese_whine
I forgot how to code, give me time lol  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:18 pm
Just finished writing chapter 2. I'm a week early this time! But I'm putting off posting it until I've proofread it a few times over, which I'm in no condition to do at the moment. When I'm more refreshed, I'll also be starting work on the next chapter, which is the first a character other than my own will be appearing {Leko as the caterpillar}, and being that I've caught her attention, the project might see some roleplay after all. I just need to figure out where to put it.

On another note, if a mod sees this {I'm not sure which are still active at this point}, I'd like to request that the wonderland project thread be unlocked, or at the very least not deleted because I've been going through there for references and likely will continue as the story progresses.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:49 pm
Got her attention, indeed rolleyes
About time too, she has almost drank us to death gonk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:37 pm
Of course you'd update while I was on vacation. cat_rolleyes

I don't think the project thread is in much danger of being deleted. Getting it unlocked might be difficult, though. I looked at the list of mods, and most of them aren't active anymore. Bandaidd and Faerie stop in once in a while, and killafrog is active, but doesn't come to this guild anymore. Haven't seen the rest for... I don't know how long. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:53 pm
*sneaks up behind Kits*
Hello dear ~ cat_blaugh  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:13 pm
I suspected that might be the case. The guild as a whole hasn't exactly been booming lately, let alone in need of modding. And I think according to the old rules, The Wonderland Project would have already been deleted by now if there was a mod still around being strict about their duties, so I'm actually kind of glad that they're inactive. I could always start a new thread for the movie set. That was my intention all along anyway. I'm just paranoid about losing the planning thread now that I've started working on it. sweatdrop

*stocks up on handkerchiefs now that the angel/demon duo are lingering about* sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:00 pm
We needed our beauty sleep okay? emotion_eyebrow  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:11 pm
Leko! cat_blaugh Glad to see you back again!

I sent a PM to Faerie to bring her attention to your request, Tes. I think she's the most likely to take care of it for you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 10:31 pm
Awesome. I guess I could have tried that myself, but again, I wasn't sure which mods were still active or semi-active.

@Leko, do succubi need beauty sleep, though? I mean... I guess they do show up in dreams, but I kind of always assumed they were awake for that.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:18 am
I'm still here and watching over GGG. Bandaid still pops in and posts on occasion, and I've come across I Ceymore Ratz a few times when he's bumped my booty grab thread or posts in the Forums. Other than that, I think I'm pretty much the only GGG mod who checks in every day looking for active postings.

Just so you know, I have no intention of locking or deleting any threads, unless the thread owner specifically asks me to do so. If perchance a thread doesn't follow Gaia's ToS, they would most likely be locked and moved into the Crew Only subforum. At that point, Gaia Staff may or may not be notified, depending on the severity of the offence(s). Though, GGG is an adult guild, and some things had been overlooked in the past. And that's partly why Brat changed it to a private guild.

I've already unlocked the Wonderland Project planning thread, found HERE. If I can be of any further assistance, let me know!
4laugh

edited sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:27 am
Would you like me to move the planning thread into this subforum?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:47 am
ThisEmptySoul

@Leko, do succubi need beauty sleep, though? I mean... I guess they do show up in dreams, but I kind of always assumed they were awake for that.

*whisper yells*
Just let it go will you! stressed

The ART Dept

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas