A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Miro's Adventures in Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm finally writing it. Only took, what, 5 years?
  I'll believe it when I see it.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  LIES!
  Sure you are....
  *rolls eyes*
  I like toast.
  Why aren't there any postive options?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:38 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
Just so you know, I have no intention of locking or deleting any threads, unless the thread owner specifically asks me to do so.
Good to know. It was several years ago that I read that in some policy statement somewhere or another {or at least I think I did... my memory isn't what it used to be} that threads that were inactive for x amount of time got locked and x amount of time later were deleted if the owner hadn't requested it unlocked by then, so that's why it was a concern.

As for moving the thread, I didn't even consider that, but I think it's probably fine where it is and it'll be easier to go to for reference and OOCs there once I set up the roleplay thread. Kind of makes it feel silly to have this thread now that the other ones are opening, though... but I didn't expect people to actually come back once I started it sweatdrop But I guess it'll still have it's use for informing that the wattpad version has been updated.

lady ayami chan
NEVAR!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:14 pm
Looks like people are still interested in the Wonderland project. cat_mrgreen  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:40 am
ThisEmptySoul
Faerie KatrinaZ
Just so you know, I have no intention of locking or deleting any threads, unless the thread owner specifically asks me to do so.
Good to know. It was several years ago that I read that in some policy statement somewhere or another {or at least I think I did... my memory isn't what it used to be} that threads that were inactive for x amount of time got locked and x amount of time later were deleted if the owner hadn't requested it unlocked by then, so that's why it was a concern.

As for moving the thread, I didn't even consider that, but I think it's probably fine where it is and it'll be easier to go to for reference and OOCs there once I set up the roleplay thread. Kind of makes it feel silly to have this thread now that the other ones are opening, though... but I didn't expect people to actually come back once I started it sweatdrop But I guess it'll still have it's use for informing that the wattpad version has been updated.

I don't recall Brat ever saying anything about deleting inactive threads. She only had us locking some of them up if they had been inactive for 6 months or more. And some of us were working on moving the older Main Forum threads into related subforums when we had spare time. At one point, the Main Forum had 25 pages worth of old threads gonk and I think there's 11 pages left to sort through yet. There's a couple of announcements in the Main Forum in regards to these issues. But since Brat and both the VC's stepped away, along with the guild slowing down to a crawl, it seemed rather pointless to continue the cleanup.

Ok, I'll leave the planning thread where it's at then.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:14 am
Chapter 2 is up.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:13 pm
Chapter 3 is up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:53 pm
It kind of reminds me of the Wizard of Oz movie, with her recognizing people from her normal life. For some reason, the scene at the end of the movie popped into my head. "You were there, and you, and you!" cat_lol  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:33 am
That's ultimately how I planned on ending the story actually, with Kits telling her that she's confusing Alice in Wonderland with the Wizard of Oz.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:47 pm
cat_rofl  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:03 am
Chapter 4 is up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:52 pm
Chapter 5 is up. A week and a couple hours late sweatdrop  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:27 pm
Chapter 6 is up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:34 am
Chapter 7 is up... two weeks late emotion_facepalm  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:34 pm
((We don't delete old threads, just lock them up and eventually move them to old topics))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:18 pm
Oh damn... been a full month since an update. Didn't realize I got delayed that much sweatdrop

Anyhow,
Chapter 8 is up.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:44 am
Chapter 9 is up. Pretty much none of this chapter was in the roleplay thread rofl sweatdrop emotion_facepalm  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff