Something I came across on Facebook that was rather unique. A roller Skating Cosplay Party. I know short notice but worth checking out and if you are in the area see what it's all about. Details Below:

Cosplay Skate Party

Sunday May 7th, 2017 at 6 PM - 9 PM

Neville Roller Drome, Inc, 5109 Neville Rd, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15225

Event Created for the Unofficial Tekko Facebook Group
Details

Join us for our 2nd Cosplay Roller Skating party. Come in Cosplay, come dressed in your finest, come dressed normal, come in something at least! Sunday, May 7th, 2017 at Neville Island Roller Drome. We will be doing a Cosplay Skate Party. Roller Skate or Roller Blade to your favorite music from anime, movies, videos games. This year we are able to lower the price due to the funds we raised for last year. Tickets are only 8$ a piece and will be available at the door. Note: Roller Skate or Roller Blade rental is not included in the price ($3). You can bring your own skates.

Any profits made during this event will go towards future events. It will help make them cheaper and more cost effective and help us find other venues. We were able to lower the price by $4 dollars a person thanks to what we raised last year.

We ask that you refrain from bringing props onto the rink and make sure your costume does not drag on the ground so that it does not get stuck in anyone wheels. Also make sure your view is not obstructed.

If you have any music recommendations please post them and we will see what we can do about collecting them like we did last year and play them during the skate session.

If you have any questions shoot me a message at maurdib@gmail.com. Thank you and we will see you there!