Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Final Game of the year!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? We're going to be great!

So far, no luck. But Adi was certain they could do this. The whole team had been working hard, but there was a lot of bad luck. Like the last game where they'd practically been buried in snow! Who could've anticipated that? After gathering his gear, Adi followed some of his other teammates down, stopping once to help Sebastian up after he'd tripped. He was a silly guy, but goodness, Adi hadn't ever met someone so clumsy. Once on the pitch, Adelai worked on hooking up to his broom harness, hovering close to the ground until game time.

AC: 12
          Modifiers: +2 {Hitting} +2 {Defending}
          Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
          Saving: xxxxx
          Aiming At: xxxxx
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✿ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx✿ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Teammates
xxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Game On!
xxxxx✿ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's rock!

Roxie was ready for the day. Her long hair was tied up in a fancy braid, red and gold ribbons twirled in between. It had been a rather... disappointing year, but she was sure they could turn it around. With happy greetings to those already on the pitch, Roxie did a few stretches to prepare for the game.

AC: 17
        Modifiers: +3 {Throwing} +3 {Stealing}
        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
        Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}
        x/3
        Lives: [❦] [❦] [❦]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Slytherins & Gryffindors
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Third Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That idiot can't even stand up straight

Csuri walked out, her normal frown settled on her face. Up ahead, the Gryffindor Seeker fell flat on his face, earning an eye roll. While he was being helped up, Csuri walked past and onto the pitch. She stood to the side, working to wrestle her messy curls into a scrunchie. It wouldn't matter, given that the curls always seemed to escape as soon as the game began... but it wouldn't hurt to try. So far, she was the only one from her team, but she had a feeling that the others would be only a moment behind.

AC: 14
          Modifiers: +4 {Spotting} +4 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxx!}
          Lives: [⍟] [⍟] [⍟]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:23 pm
User Image
Brianna Cathaline Quinn-Smith
SlytherinSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingleSlytherin PrefectDueling Club CaptainQuidditch Captain

Brianna was finding it hard to stay focused upon today’s match, even though the team’s situation was actually pretty darned good so far as she was concerned. Unlike last year, they were one win away from completing a trifecta, and securing the Cup for the Snakes. It was also a nice bright day, optimal flying conditions, unlike their last match, when it looked like winter would beat both teams. No, she was finding it hard to focus because of the Owl Post that showed up, and learning all of what was going on at home.

Ron and Aria had moved into their own place in London; granted it wasn’t in the best area of town, but it was someplace they both could afford, and it gave Aria somewhere to be away from Aunt Cathy. The idea of her big brother and Aria not being there when she got home hit her pretty hard. Brianna understood that things happened while she was at school, and she knew Ron would call somewhere else home sooner than later, but… she just wasn’t ready for it.

Another hit was finding out poor old Barney went over the rainbow bridge. The elderly beagle was kinda frail when last she saw him, but Brianna didn’t realize it would be the last time she’d see him. She broke down in tears when she read how the faithful old hound made one last patrol of the house, making sure all was as it should be, as he always had since she could remember, before curling up in front of her door and going to sleep; a sleep from which he’d never awaken. Worse, Bubber had taken ill once more, the illness which kept her from bringing him to school reasserted itself. Before coming back to school, she hung onto him as he rubbed and licked her hand, almost as though he was telling her he might not see her again.

There was a hard knot of pain lodged in her heart, and a set to her jaw as the Sixth Year took to the pitch. ‘No tears,’ she told herself. ‘Won’t give them the satisfaction of seeing me hurting. Just need to focus on the team and the match.’ As she got beside her Vice Captain, she said to her, “ Ave imperator, morituri te salutant, necne. Honor et gloria, Csuri, hoc nos manet, si hodie valemus. Hoc cogita: cape quod de te Snitchius, Csuri, et Slytherini loquentur, et hodie viginti anni sunt. .”

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  AC: 18
                  Modifiers: +8 to Shoot and Steal the Quaffle
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:47 pm
User Image
Savino Marcel Devereux
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Slytherin First Year
First Son Musician Chaser

User Image
                                                  Location : Quidditch Pitch - Game 6
                                                  Company : Slytherins & Gryffindors

Savino arrived on the field for the last game of the season. It would be an interesting one to say the least. Gryffindor and Slytherin had always had a rivalry. Plus the cup was riding on this one. Win this game and Slytherin took the whole season. A no lose streak was exactly what Savi was looking for.

OOC :

Stealing / Passing: ____ - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 10
                                                  Modifiers: +2 Stealing, +2 Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Score: 00 - 00

"There is strange comfort in knowing
                                                  that no matter what happens today,
                                                  the Sun will rise again tomorrow."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:54 am
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Fourth Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Quidditch Vice-Captain and Beater)(Part time Quidditch Announcer)
Time: 2061-2062 (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

It was the biggest feud in quidditch (and anything else) today. Gryffindor vs. Slytherin. With it being a beautiful day besides the bit of wind, Nic was more than ready for the game. He wasn't a fan of following a feud several hundred years ago between two stuffy old guys even if Slytherin in fairly recent history tried to kill a bunch of muggleborns with a basilisk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Position: Gryffindor Beater
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3
                                                Roll: XX (+5 hitting) = XX
                                                {OoC: }

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

AliceInWonderland0921
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? So Many
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sly v Gryff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Let's kick a**!

Vikram took the pitch with the rest of the Slytherins, surveying the field. At least it wasn't blasting snow in his face for this game, he thought to himself. Sure, it was windy, but the sun felt warm on his face. He was determined not to let any goals past him this game, of that he was sure.

Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴏ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴ' ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ sᴀʏ.
          Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴ' ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɢɪʀʟ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ sᴏɴɢ sɪɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴇᴀʀ.
          Gᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴀɴᴅ I'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ.
          'Cᴏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪɢʜᴡᴀʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.
          I ᴡᴀs ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴ' ᴏɴ.

Modifiers: +6 {Saves}
          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
          Total Roll:- {xxxxxx}
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:09 pm
User Image
Finneas MacDavis- Grey
GryffindorFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

It was a bit of disappointment that accompanied Finn to the pitch. This was the last match of the season, and the Lions had nothing of their own to play save avoid being totally swept in the scoring. If the Snakes won, they would win the Quidditch Cup outright, and if the Lions found the Snitch, the standings would get a bit more interesting to be sure. He hadn’t been sure what to expect at the beginning of the season, and he was absolutely grateful to have the chance to play for his House straight out of the Sorting Hat, but today’s match felt to him as though they were on the short end of a relegation match.

Disappointment wasn’t his only companion, though. Linsey was walking with him towards the pitch. His cousin wasn’t dressed to play, her season was already ended, she was however wearing a red and gold scarf of Tom Baker-esque proportions, proclaiming whom she was siding with today, her silvery-white hair long, loose and drifting in the warm spring breeze. “Couldn’t ask for better flying weather, eh, Linz?” he asked, as he drew in a deep lungful of Highland air and relished the feel of the sun upon his face. Linsey grinned and she answered, “Oh, are you kidding? It looks wonderful; I wish I was up there today.”

I wish you were up there, with us,” said Finn feelingly. Linsey chuckled, and said, “Don’t worry, your crew will do just fine up there. Ye certainly dinnae b’ needin’ me, not that Ah don’ appreciate the thought. Mind ye, I’ll thank ye if’n ye keep the Snakes out of yer goals t’day. If they manage to drive two past ye, even if they dinnae win the match they’ll still be hoistin’ oop the Cup. Jus’ remember, keep yer head, be ready to move, an show ‘em nae fear.” Finn nodded as he absorbed the last bit of advice. “Alnae hav’ nae fear, Linz.”

The two of them stopped, and Linsey said, “An’ here’s where we part, Finn. Good luck to ye.” The two of them hugged, and Linsey patted Finn’s back. Finn said, “At least its not cold enough te freeze a brass monkey today.” Linsey nodded, and replied, “True that, but I’ll still make us a nice filling dinner to celebrate, no matter what. Have fun up there.” With that, Finn squared his shoulders, and he headed out to the pitch to join his fellow Lions.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Modifiers: +4 to Keeper Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:39 pm
User Image
Kasamir Aloysius Patrovna
SlytherinSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingleBeater

The young chessmaster arrived at the pitch in better mood and frame of mind than he had at this point last season. And, why not? Last year they were on the short end of every match they played in, this year, they needed only to catch the Snitch or score two goals and the Cup was theirs. It was as simple as that, all they needed to do was do what they’d been doing all season, and they would totally reverse what happened to the team last season. Even he had to admit, Csuri performed better than her projected attitude during tryouts indicated, and perhaps it was all nothing more than typical Russian dourness, even if she weren’t Russian. Kasamir was looking forward to having a solid match today, and a victory celebration tonight.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  Modifiers: +2 to Beater Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:36 am
Hold my hand (Hold my hand)
Through all the bad things, you seem
A little better since you now believe
I won’t ever drop you like you are old news

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Sixth Yeαr Prefect Quidditch Cɑptɑin

*¸.✬★*´´☽Nare was hoping for a good game due to the whole lion vs snake thing (which kinda sucks since chimeras were awesome) but she figured they were evenly matched. Both seekers were a bit young but they'd been doing well separately. Honestly both teams were pretty young so this would end up evenly matched all around.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Swipe +8 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I’ll always be right here
When everything’s unclear
Please promise you won’t let go
Hold on 'til the morning
Forget all the scoring
Your flowers will finally grow
And I needed you to know

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:39 am
Are you listening? Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Sing it back, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh
So tell me, what do I need? (Tell me, what do I need?)
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh
When words lose their meaning

User Image
User Image

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ BᴇᴀᴛᴇʀDᴇɪsᴛ

✮⛧✶⚝Afon had been pretty surprised at how well their team was doing this year considering and honestly? He's just glad he hasn't gotten nearly knocked out like last year. He nodded to his teammates thankful they all knew he wasn't up to talking and started his normal warm ups.[color#522D80]"Typ

AC: 14
Modifiers: +6 for bludgers, +6 catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Hold the Line
Lives: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

I was spinning free, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
With a little sweet and simple numbing me, yeah
Stumble 'til you crawl, whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Sinking into sweet uncertainty

Quote:

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:19 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Third Year - Thirteen Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Order of the Stick

╚══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Charlotte hurried onto the pitch, dropping her broom onto the field in order to get some stretches in before she ran out of time. Her hair swung in a rather messy braid, but she managed to braid it back nonetheless. No way was she going to play with loose hairs flying in front of her face when she needed to keep her eyes on the prize.

Armour Class: 14
                                                Modifiers: (catching +4) (stealing +4) (scoring +4)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Roll:
                                                Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                                Catch: > than opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:24 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Vesna Proctor
                                              Twelve Years Old - Second Year - Slytherin - Pureblood
                                              Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Herbology Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Vesna huffed as she scurried to the pitch, her knees marked with loose pieces of grass and dirt underneath her fingernails. She had to learn to keep better track of time when she'd go out onto the grounds before playing Quidditch. Somehow, even though she had more than enough time to start, she'd always end up running late. Luckily, she managed to make it in time for the game.

Armour Class: 15
                                              Modifiers: N/A
                                              Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]
                                              Roll:

Under the p a l e moon
                                              Where I see a lot of s t a r s, I saw the s i g n

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Practically the whole school!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Gryffindor Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I wonder how this is going to go!

It was a beautiful spring morning as Xiang stepped onto the pitch.Once everyone was on the grass, she gestured them skyward. "Good morning, my little birds! Today we've got Gryffindor and Slytherin preparing to head up. As always, I want a nice, clean match. No cheating, magic, or illegal moves. I'm watching! But let's get in formation."

She grinned happily, making sure everyone was set. She released the bludgers first like always, followed by the snitch. After that, she took the quaffle in hand and went back to the center. "Captains ready? Good! Chasers ready? Here we go!" Xiang chirped as she tossed the ball up dead center before backing up quickly to watch the game unfold. There was a good chance of the season ending in a tie for the cup, but Xiang was incredibly curious to see just how this would end.

I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
kiska166 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 9, 2, 2, 5, 8, 9, 2, 6, 9 Total: 54 (10-100)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:35 pm
User Image
                                                ╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Charlotte Overton
                                                Third Year - Thirteen Years Old - Gryffindor - Halfblood
                                                Quidditch Chaser - Member of the Order of the Stick

╚══════════════════════════╝

Charlotte jumped onto her broom and soared into the air the moment the game began. She kept her eyes on the quaffle, determined to start with it.

Armour Class: 14
                                                Modifiers: (catching +4) (stealing +4) (scoring +4)
                                                Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                                Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                Roll: 54 (waiting...)
                                                Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                                Catch: > than opponent’s roll
                                                Steal: > than opponent’s AC

Are you o v e r l o a d e d , candy coated? Your life's i m p l o d i n g now
                                                There's a risk worth taking, a pain worth a c h i n g on this hollow ground

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff