Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
The Bonding of Siblings (Ashlyn, Demanthra, and Tassiel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:35 pm
Ashlyn was with Demanthra, having decided to meet one of their brothers at the lake. Both girls figured this would be a good chance for them to do some bonding. With how busy the girls had been with things, they didn't really have as much time to spend with their siblings. So it was decided they would drag Tassiel to the lake for some relaxation. Ashlyn knew they would have even less time when the hatching happen, so they needed to enjoy it now.

"Gyafrith is watching from the sky, to keep an eye out for him,"she told her sister.

"Good, hopefully he won't take too long,"Demanthra replied.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:00 pm
Gyafrith would spot the candidate the easiest. Tassiel was oblivious to his sisters' plan, and perched in a tree not too far away. He had a book in one hand and a bubblypie in the other, and didn't seem to be planning to vacate any time soon.

He used his thumb to turn the page, and took a bite of his bubblypie. Today would be a perfect, worry free day! As long as Thread didn't fall and his siblings didn't bother him.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 10:26 pm
The blue dragon belonging Ashlyn was in the sky, keeping an eye out, like she had instructed him to do. When he saw Tassiel situated in a tree, he knew that was not where his rider wanted the candidate. He decided he needed to get in touch with Ashlyn and see what she wanted to do.

Ashlyn mine, your brother seems to be busy within a tree just a bit from your location. Do you want me to try and get his attention or do you want the honor of it?Gyafrith thought to his rider.

"I should have known he would make this hard for us. Come on, let's go get our brother,"Ashlyn spoke to Demanthra, who nodded her agreement. The Weyrlingmaster's Assistant passed the information on to her dragon, who gave her a mental picture where he was. Patting the gold flit on her shoulder, she marched in that direction with her sister behind her, who was just as determined.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:12 am
Uhoh. Tassiel had chosen that moment to look up from his book. He saw his sisters marching towards him. He swallowed. Well, what they want? He hadn't done anything to upset them, had he? Whatever they thought he'd done, he hadn't done it!

"Hey, Ash..." he began uncertainly, when they reached his tree. He'd never been the best at speaking with the opposite sex, but the exception was his sisters. "Dea. Great day for reading, right?"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:34 am
Ashlyn looked up at Tassiel in the tree, acting as if he didn't know why they were there. She knew she left the message for her brother that they would be expecting him to come to the lake for some time together. In fact, she had left it in the book she had known he was working on.

"Tass, did you completely miss the parchment I left in your book this morning? It stated that Demanthra and I wanted to spend time with you. With a hatching on its way, it means my time will be even less to get down time. I am going to be busy with the new Weyrlings that will occur from it. Plus, you never know if one of you may impress during this hatching. That is a lot of work caring for a young dragon,"Ashlyn pointed out.

"Yeah, you know how the Weyrlingmaster is, very strict, from what I have heard. I certainly do not want to be accused of slacking,"Demanthra added.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:28 am
The bewildered look on Tassiel's face spoke volumes. Yes, he had missed the message. Then, a look of relief crossed his features. So he wasn't going to be lectured! "Sorry!" He said, and began climbing out of the tree. He'd completely forgot his older sisters' rank in the excitement of the flight.

"I'm sorry," he said again, closing his book. He brushed crumbs off of his tunic. "I hope I do," he said.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:19 am
"It's alright, I suppose I should have told you personally. I am hoping all three of you will get to impress. Though if not, hopefully one of the future hatchings we are bound to have. For now, I want to enjoy the beautiful day with have with you and Demanthra. Who knows when we will have another chance to do so,"Ashlyn spoke ever so gently.

"We thought a day at the lake would be a wonderful thing to enjoy. We can go swimming or just sit in the grass looking at it,"Demanthra spoke brightly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:18 pm
He hoped so too. How wonderful would that be? All of them, dragonriders! They wouldn't have as much free time as they did now, with their dragons and the work that came with them, but they'd still be together. "I hope we do," he said. Even if it took several hatchlings for the three of them.

...Ashlyn was right, though. Who knew when a day like this would happen again? A beautiful day, when none of them were particularly busy.

"We could swim," he gave Demanthra a smile.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:38 pm
"Hey, we are bound to become riders, you wait and see. If not, then I will be the best harper I can be. However, right now, I think I am looking forward to beating you guys in a swimming race!"Demanthra grinned at her siblings, her eyes twinkling. As much as she said she was ready if she didn't impress in the years she had left, she didn't want that to happen. She dreamed of the dragon she would hopefully call her own, wondering what color she might get. Of course, no matter what, she would love them as much as she did her flit.

"You both know that Gyafrith is going to be tempted to swim with us. He does enjoy the cooling feeling of the water,"Ashlyn smiled brightly at that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:02 pm
Tassiel wasn't so sure, but he hoped Dea was right. They were bound to become riders! Their entire family was riders. His older sister was, his brother was--Ionan was only barely old enough to be a candidate now.

"Swimming race?" He echoed and grinned. "Alright! Come on, Ash! Gyafrith is always invited!"  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:23 pm
"Of course a swimming race, you really didn't think I would pass up a chance to beat you, did you? Other than music, I have a deeply love of swimming and I am going to show you,"Demanthra beamed. She went over to the water and got ready for the other two.

"Gyafrith will join us shortly, he is keeping watch on everything for us. He is also keeping his eyes open, in case something comes up,"Ashlyn spoke, following her sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:40 am
A chance to beat him, huh? Tassiel shook his head and grinned. He didn’t think that was likely, not if they didn’t cheat and have Gyafrith help.“You won’t beat me,” he declared. He went to join Demanthra by the water’s edge.

“Let’s beat Ashlyn,” he said, grinning at Demanthra. “We can team up!”  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:08 am
"Hey, no teaming up against me. That is unfair having two of the best swimmers of the family working together,"Ashlyn pouted.

"We would whoop her, you know that,"Demanthra laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:50 am
Tassiel grinned back at Ashlyn. "That's why we'd win!" he said. He smiled at Demanthra and offered her his hand. "Come on, let's beat her," he said. "Whoever loses has to has to bake the winners bubblypies!"
:  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:22 am
"Oh come on, have pity on me. You know I can bake alright, but with my busy schedule, where am I to have time for it?"Ashlyn complained.

"You and Ash'il do seem to put a lot of time into things. Maybe one day I will too, I don't know. However, maybe we should get her a good swimmer to partner with,"Demanthra suggested.  
[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff