Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Astronomy Club ~ Open [2055 - 2056] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image

All Years Are Welcome at the Astronomy Tower!

Hogwarts Astronomy Club was founded by Richard Devereux. The Astronomy Club is a place for everyone with an interest in the night sky to come together and enjoy. If you like looking at the stars, want to work on you Astronomy assignments, or just plan need help with the subject this is the place for you. All that is asked is that you bring with you your telescope. If you'd like to bring any Astronomy homework feel free.

Club Leader : Calliope Whitethorne

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:57 pm
xxx Club Members xxx

Lucas Morris
Lavinia Gismondi
Calliope Southwark
Aidene Kieran
Lucia Edgeworth

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 8:59 pm
xxx Announcements xxx

Club is open and ready for Members!

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard was nervous very nervous. Why? This was his first day… or rather night that the Astronomy club would meet. He’d put fliers everywhere. They were literally everywhere. The Gryffindor had his telescope and a few extras because you never know who would show up. He’d set them up and made sure the room was perfect. Except now he was pacing back and forth. Why did he care so much? This should hardly be a big deal. After all he was just going to have some fun and enjoy his astronomy while attempting to run a club.

After a bit Richard took a seat next to his telescope. He just needed to be calm and hope that someone would show up. Sure if no one showed he could still do some stargazing. However, he doubted the school would let him keep the club if no one came. The Gryffindor had to remind himself that he did have Monika who said she’d join if he went through with the club. And he was sure there were others he was close to who would be interested.

With : Waiting on members so no one...

Attire : Casual

OOC : - - -

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image

Ƭнιя∂ Ƴєαя Rανєηcℓαω Ƈнαѕєя Ƒσυη∂єя & Ƈαρтαιη σƒ Aят Ƈℓυв

Dris had seen (several) fliers for a new Astronomy Club opening up, and was immediately intrigued. He loved the class, so why wouldn't he love the club? He wasn't sure who Richard Devereux was, but darn if he didn't have a good idea! The evening the club was opening, Dris drank some extra caffeinated tea with dinner, in hopes to be able to stay up with the others. He went back to his dorm and grabbed his telescope, then hurried up to the Astronomy Tower. When he arrived, there was only one other kid there, so Dris looked around nervously. Had he misread the dates or was he just a bit early? "Hello? My name is Dris, and I'm here for the Astronomy Club." Maybe this redheaded fellow was the Captain, and it'd be rude not to introduce himself to the club captain. Dris set up his telescope, still grinning with excitement.

murruelecreuset

Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴛʜɪs ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ? I ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅᴇʀ,
Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ's ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Wᴏɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴡᴇ ʀᴀᴄᴇ?
Wʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇs, sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ.
Tʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs, I'ᴍ ʜᴏᴘɪɴ' ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ.
Wʜᴇɴ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.
I ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɴᴏᴡ I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ.
Iꜰ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ I ᴅᴏ?
I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛɪɴɢ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:58 pm
User Image
                                                  I can't sleep tonight. Wide awake and so confused. Everything's in line, but I am bruised.
                                                  I need a voice to echo. I need a light to take me home. I kinda need a hero, is it you?

ℳ𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓴𝓪 𝓣𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓸𝓻 𝓔𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓼
                                                  Sixth Year / Ravenclaw / Muggleborn

I never see the forest for the trees. I could really use your melody.
                                                  Baby I'm a little blind. I think it's time for you to find me.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Monika climbed the staircase up to the Astronomy Tower, her trusty telescope in hand. She had promised Richard that she would join his Astronomy Club when he started it up, and he had, so that was where she was headed that night. It was late, but she had grown used to staying up late to work on schoolwork and other various projects, learning to survive on fewer hours of sleep to keep up with her studies, so this wasn't too bad for her. Plus, she was happy to have more time to spend with her friend, since her classes took up most of her time and they weren't in the same year, mostly taking meal times to chat and hang out, along with weekends when her work load wasn't as massive.

For the meeting, Monika picked out a special dress, one that was her typical style with a special twist she thought (hoped) Richard would enjoy. It was completely made of galaxy patterned fabric, paired with simple black stockings and flats. She had her long brown hair pulled back, the top layer in a ponytail and the bottom layer laying flat. In all honesty, she loved the look, and was glad she found the dress when she did. It was perfect for Astronomy Club, after all. As she climbed the last step, Monika stepped fully into the room, glancing around to see who was there. It was still early, even if it was late at night, so there weren't many people there. In fact, Monika only saw Richard and Driskol, a Third Year in her house. "Hello Richard, and Driskol as well. Lovely night for the first meeting, don't you think?" she asked the pair. The night was clear and cool, a pleasant surprise for this time of year.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me, I know you're there.
                                                  You could be my sanity, but bring me peace. Sing me to sleep.
                                                  Say you'll be my nightingale.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            I'm not sure what they said, but if it's true I'll bet-
                                            It's just one more thing I'll regret
                                            I hate my weaknesses, they made me who I am
                                            These things inside my head, they never make much sense
                                            So I wouldn't hold my breath...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝔊𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔱 𝔉𝔢𝔩𝔡𝔰𝔭𝔞𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔯ix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Fourth Year SlytherinPurebloodGardenerxxxx

「 Autumn 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Garnet was a bit late, the result of almost forgetting that his friend just made a club and the invitation. The fact that he just plain forgot sounded like a shitty move, even if it was unintentional. Several tiring steps later, he stumbled to the astronomy tower and made a tired sigh. Damn, he forgot how shitty stairs can be since his dorm was just in the dungeons to start with. He wondered if Richard had toned legs for climbing seven floors just to get into the Gryffindor tower...

He arrived to the room to see Richard who was looking nervous, Garnet could not blame him about that at all. He knew that his bestfriend didn't like taking the authority and stuff like that, probably the reason why he didn't mind being a Gryffindor in a family of Slytherins. "New to this whole leader thing, I assume?" He asked Rich out of curiosity, "Don't worry, I'll help out if you want to. Besides, it's something you love so..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Richard, Astronomy Club] at [Tower] »
                                            « [single] »

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx« Out.Of.Character »xxxxx
                                            ooc

"Yeah, it's cool, I'll be okay"
                                            As I felt your pain wash over me.
                                            So I dry your eyes and hide my shakes.
                                            'Cause I hate the look that's on your face.
                                            Don't hang up, because I don't have anyone left here.
                                            Don't give up, don't hang on to anything I've said!

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻

Lena had been walking to the Astronomy Club, telescope in hand. She had left a bit later than normal, having to hurry to get to her destination. Luckily, the astronomy tower was pretty close to Ravenclaw tower. She had really started to enjoy the class, and when she saw a flier for the club, she lit up with excitement. Lena held her hat as she sprinted up the stairs to the tower, then pulled open the door. There were a few people here, so she just waved a bit. She didn't know who was in charge, so she set up a bit out of the way. She pulled off her backpack and pulled out her astronomy textbook. She had been learning all about the constellations, enjoying the way the stars formed pictures in the sky. It was beautiful tonight, so she peeked through her lens, smiling faintly.

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ's ᴀ-ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝒆, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝒇𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓴𝔂

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Richard was super happy when Dris entered the room. He was a colorful Ravenclaw if memory served. “Hello Dris, I’m Richard the club captain. Glad you could make it to the first club meeting.” He told him. One member so far, so he was guaranteed to have at least two. That guaranteed number two walked in right after. “Hello Monika, it sure is.” He replied before saying. “Love the look. You pick that dress out especially for the club?” He answered brightly. She looked rather nice tonight. Richard tried hard to not think about that even if it proved to be difficult.

Luckily Garnet showed up to get his mind away from those thoughts. Of course he only got him back on the fact he was actually a leader and thus had a whole load of responsibility. ‘Why did Monika talk me into this…?’ Richard thought to himself. “Yeah, is it that obvious Garnet?” He asked his best friend. How hard was it to run a club that involved astronomy? It shouldn’t be that hard. Besides from what he heard Dris made the art club least year and he was in third year now. “Thanks, I appreciate the offer. If I start drowning I’ll take you up on it.” Richard said with faint smile.

The fifth year waved back to a first year Ravenclaw. Looking back to the others he said with a smile. “If you guys would like to get set up, I’m going to go introduce myself to the newest rival.” He told Dris, Monika, and Garnet. With that he meandered over to the first year. “Hello and welcome, I’m Richard the club captain of sorts.” He greeted her. “What might you be looking at?” Richard asked her curiously. See he could be sociable that was like the hardest part to this leader stuff, right?

With : Members... Dris, Monika, Garnet, Lena

Attire : Casual

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                      Jade Galaksylph
                                      The Shiny Furret

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝔀 ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻

Lena listened to the Captain talk to some of the older students, though she had been able to deduce his role from his words. He said he was going to go speak to the newest arrival, so she looked around, taking a second to realize it was her. A flush touched her cheeks, but she kept working. Currently, she was trying to find all the Zodiac Constellations, and had only managed to find one. She did still have her scope trained on the picture in the sky, glasses reflecting the bright twinkles in the sky.

When the red haired boy indeed walked over, the younger girl grinned shyly. "Hello, Richard. My name is Helena. Thank you for inviting everyone to this club. It's nice to get extra study." He asked what she was looking at, and she lifted up her book. "I'm looking for the Zodiac Constellations. I.. I like the constellations, they're really pretty. I think I found Sagittarius, you know, the Archer." She stepped back a bit, offering him to view the stars she'd found. If she wasn't correct, she would have to keep looking. She wanted to find them all, if only for her own knowledge.

murruelecreuset

Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅ's ᴀ-ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ ɪs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ
Mɪsᴛʏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs sɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴋᴏɴ, ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs ʜɪᴅᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴀʀᴇ ꜰɪᴇʀᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʟᴅ
Dᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀs ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴇꜰʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏsᴛ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɢᴏ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Bᴇ ᴀs sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀs ᴀʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴀs ᴀɴ ᴇᴀɢʟᴇ's sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ

𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓭𝒆, 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝒇𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼𝓴𝔂

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Richard Indigo Devereux
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Richard climbed up to the astronomy tower ready for another year of astronomy club. The first year seemed to go well with several people joining the club. He hopped with the advertisement he put around the castle that first years would show interest. Though, he wasn’t going to worry about that. He doubted his cousins would come near the club which suited him just fine. Setting up his telescope, Richard got to work finding some unique stars. He was content doing his thing until the others showed.

With : Hopefully some members

Attire : Astronomy Casual

OOC : All are Welcome!

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Astronomy Tower
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Richard
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Astronomy Club
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? The stars are so pretty tonight

Lena had been excitedly awaiting the first day of Astronomy Club since she first saw the open date posted. The day of, she made sure to take a nice nap before dinner, then as soon as she'd eaten, the preteen hurried toward the tower. Her mum had even made her a cute skirt with the moon phases on it! Telescope in hand, Lena pushed open the door, spotting only Richard inside, seemingly looking at something in the sky. "Hiya, Richard! Anything interesting in the sky tonight?" A bright grin was on her face, the girl settling in near the Captain (but not too close, of course). After her telescope was set up, she grabbed her star charts from class and a pen, then peered into the sky.

murruelecreuset

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ... Aʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ...
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 pm
Richard Indigo Devereux
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Richard was a tad deep into the stars above when Helena came in. In fact, it took her speaking for him to pull his eyes away from the telescope in front of him. “Hey Helena,” He greeted her. “There’s always something interesting in the sky.” He replied with a chuckle before adding. “Actually, I found an interesting star near the constellation Leo.” He added with a smile. Richard was pretty sure it wasn’t part of the constellation. Either way it gave him something to do. “So, what are your plans for this evening?” He asked her curiously. If he could help with anything he certainly would.

With : Helena

Attire : Astronomy Casual

Miss GryffindorK

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:26 pm
Richard Indigo Devereux
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Richard was for once concerned about the future of the astronomy club. The group had always been small. However, if things didn’t improve the club would probably be lost to the world. It sucked to think about. Heading to the astronomy tower he knew he’d done all he could to get the club out there, short of going up to people and begging.

Opening the door, Richard recalled being talked into making the club. Monika was pretty good at being convincing and she’d joined the club when it first opened. He was sure most joined simply for the fact that they knew who he was. With Monika not around, it was certainly different. Richard looked to the stars for answers. They usually had all the answers. Setting up his telescope the Gryffindor waited for members to come. Hopefully Helena would show up like she always did. He had something to ask the third year Ravenclaw. He only hoped she’d say yes because if not he didn’t know what he was going to do.

Status : Concerned for the future...
                                                  With : Hopefully some members.

Attire : Long Sleeve Galaxy Shirt & Jeans

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:49 pm
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Astronomy Tower
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Richard
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Astronomy Club
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hate being late!

Lena ran to the astronomy tower, having napped a little too long. She had her telescope with her, prepared for the opening of the Astronomy Club. She really, really hated being late, but unfortunately, she couldn't run backwards in time... though she figured that'd be pretty wicked. She climbed into the tower and grinned, though she was breathing heavily from having sprinted all the way from Ravenclaw Tower. "Hey Richard! I'm so sorry I'm late! I took a nap so I could stay up and work on my star charts, but my clock didn't go off. I'm so sorry!" She offered an apologetic smile, setting her telescope in such a way as to study the stars she still needed on the map. Perhaps she'd be able to find them tonight. If nothing else, she could ask Richard for his help, as he was both a seventh year and the captain of the club. Plus, she was a bit jealous of his astronomy skills.

murruelecreuset

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇsᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ɢᴜᴇsᴛ, I'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ʀᴜɴs ᴏᴜᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴏ ꜰᴀʀ. Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴄᴀʀs
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʟᴏsᴇ 'ᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪɴ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ. Iᴛ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, Hᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ... Aʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ...
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙʀᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛ
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪss, ʙɪɢ ᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴛs ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴇ's ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas