Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Hogwarts Astronomy Club ~ Open [2055 - 2056] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
JOSEPH
MESCHO
EGAREVA

HufflepuffFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle |

”Good. lazy, lol. I just played video games and ate a lot,” Joe replied when asked about his own winter break. He thought a gloomy winter sounded kinda sad, but this was Fred they were talking about. ”Gloomy’s...a mood. That’s a good thing for you, right? As long as it wasn’t glum?” he said, not really knowing where he was going with that sentence.

”A constellation prize,” he said with a small grin. He wasn’t sure how jokes would go over in the Astronomy club, but hey a bad pun was at least worth a groan. Astronomy jokes for Astronomy Club--wat do you think?”

OOC:
MJ Spooks

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя؟
                                              αяє уσυ αfяαι∂, σf му ωαуѕ؟
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу єує
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ωσи'т тєℓℓ уσυ иσ ℓιєѕ
                                              ¢σмє, נυѕт α ℓιттℓє ¢ℓσѕєя тσ мє
                                              ι ¢αи ѕнσω уσυ тнє мαgι¢ ωαуѕ

spaceFred's expression grew somewhat thoughtful, head tilting to the side. "Is it really 'lazy' to be unproductive if you were on break? Breaks are supposed to be unproductive," they mused. "I'm not sure you can be lazy if there's not anything you're meant to be doing." Of course, it was always possible that Joe's family lived on, say, a farm, and there was work to be done even over holidays. But Fred didn't supposed that was the case, or he'd have mentioned it.

spaceThey offered a small, pleased sort of smile at his commentary on their own break, nodding.
                                              "Gloomy but not glum. I quite like that." It was, to their mind, an apt descriptor. They themselves were a gloomy person, but they weren't sad. Not most of the time, anyway. And when they were, it was because they missed their mum, which they could hardly be blamed for. They had missed her terribly over the break, because holidays were always hard. But, they hadn't been depressed about it. Just melancholy. "I spent most of the holiday on the internet," they said, "reading utterly ridiculous conspiracy theories and even worse ghost stories. Which are all the funnier now that I've met real ghosts."

spaceTheir smile dissolved into faint, almost silent giggles at the answer to his riddle, a small snort escaping at one point. "That was appalling," they replied. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Hanged for crimes against humor and good sense." Then, they folded their hands together. "Do you know what really gets my goat?" they asked, eyes mischievous.

¢αи'т уσυ fєєℓ тнє тнυи∂єяѕ ιи тнє иιgнт
                                              ∂σи'т вє αfяαι∂, ιт'ѕ αℓяιgнт
                                              ωнαт уσυ киσω, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ нσω тσ яєα¢н тнє ѕку
                                              ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ тнє ωαу тσ ℓινє

wнere - Astronomy Club
                                              wнen - January 2053
                                              wιтн - Joe
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:04 pm
JOSEPH
MESCHO
EGAREVA

”Exactly! Tell that to my sister though,” Joe considered Fred’s idea that break wasn’t exactly unproductive if he was supposed to be taking a break. Then again he probably took it too easy. There was always stuff like cleaning his room or reading ahead he could be doing. ”If she wasn’t socializing she was studying or reorganizing her room.”

Joe was glad Fred didn’t seem offended by the gloomy but not glum comment. H grinned when sh mentioned reading conspiracy and ghost stories on the internet now that they had actually met a ghost. ”Lol I can imagine. Any good ones?”

He was glad his pun was appreciated--or at least worthy enough of a hanging and chuckled along to their faint giggle. They asked if he know what got their goat...was this another joke? Joe considered it for a moment. ”Capricorn? That wasn’t too baaaad was it? What though?”

OOC:
MJ Spooks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя؟
                                              αяє уσυ αfяαι∂, σf му ωαуѕ؟
                                              ωнσ αяє уσυ, ℓιттℓє ¢яєєρу єує
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ωσи'т тєℓℓ уσυ иσ ℓιєѕ
                                              ι ¢αи ѕнσω уσυ тнє мαgι¢ ωαуѕ

spaceFred hummed thoughtfully, then shrugged. "Does she find that to be relaxing?" they asked. "Different people like different things. I find horror movies to be relaxing but I would certainly be surprised if most other people agreed." Truthfully, Fred wasn't a fan of anything that felt like working, except reading. They did suppose some of their reading could now be considered studying, but before coming to a literal magic school with literal magic curriculum, most of the actual reading they had to do for school wasn't enjoyable. "I can't imagine forcing myself to spend my holiday doing something I don't enjoy. It rather defeats the purpose of a holiday, I think."

spaceTheir eyes lit up, perhaps a little manic, when Joe asked about the conspiracy theories and ghost stories. "Oh, so many. I never tire of people assuming their houses are haunted because someone died in them once. People have died on every inch of this planet, but for whatever reason their house is special." Fred snickered, then leaned their chin on their fist. There had been a few that stood out as particularly amusing. They tried to pick just one to share, at least for now. After a moment, they had it. "I read a post from a woman in America who was worried that her dogs were being terrorized by the ghost of her neighbor's dead cat, who was apparently a right horror. Turned out they'd gotten a new cat." Why the woman had assumed 'ghost cat' and not literally any other, more reasonable, explanation, was baffling.

spaceJoe's confusion at their question made them pause; they wondered if they should've stuck to astronomy-related jokes. But they didn't know many of those, truthfully. They knew ghost and monster jokes. Oh, well. If he didn't get it, they could explain, and then maybe talk about cryptids some if he was still confused. They did love talking about cryptids.
                                              "El chupacabra," they replied with a grin. Then, acknowledging that perhaps bizarre creatures from South America weren't a commonly-known entity to the average person, they clarified, 'It means goat-eater."

¢αи'т уσυ fєєℓ тнє тнυи∂єяѕ ιи тнє иιgнт
                                              ∂σи'т вє αfяαι∂, ιт'ѕ αℓяιgнт
                                              ωнαт уσυ киσω, ℓιттℓє ѕтяαиgєя
                                              ¢σмє σνєя, ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ нσω тσ яєα¢н тнє ѕку
                                              ι ¢αи тєα¢н уσυ тнє ωαу тσ ℓινє

wнere - Astronomy Club
                                              wнen - January 2053
                                              wιтн - Joe
                                              - ooc -
                                              blah blah blah

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

xXTiTaNsLaYaR1169Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:58 pm
JOSEPH
MESCHO
EGAREVA

Joe shrugged when asked if Jane considered busying around relaxing. ”I guess? That explains a lota ctually. She enjoys it anyways. The socializing and coming up with new ways to “organize” her room.” He raised an eyebrow. ”You find horror movies relaxing? Actually, I don’t know why I’m surprised you find horror movies relaxing. I could guess you liked them, but I would’ve never guessed relaxing... ” He wondered if it was cathartic for them, like playing sports or Quidditch wasn’t relaxing, but he definitely felt more relaxed afterwards. Oh well, like they said, to each their own.

Joe facepalmed when Fred told him about someone from America thinking it was a ghost cat instead of--you know--a new cat that was terrorizing her dog. ”Seriously? Ghost cat was more believable than new buly cat? So what, did they try to cleanse the neighbor’s house? So an exorcism or something?”

”Chupacabra...I don’t get it.” a moment later Fred explained it meant goat-eater and Joe grinned and slapped his thigh. ”I thought the chupacrabra was like a vampire-dog-bat...thing. Didn’t know it had to do with goats. Lol.”

OOC:
MJ Spooks

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Astronomy Tower
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The stars
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Astronomy Club
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's perfect tonight

Callie walked up to the Astronomy Tower, humming softly as she moved. Once in the tower, the girl moved to set everything up, including a big platter of star shaped cookies she'd made and iced earlier that day. She set out several books, both required curriculum and other books she'd found interesting. Once it was decently arranged, the girl tucked her hair back, then looked up at the sky. It was a beautifully clear night, so it would be perfect for gazing. Wonderful. It was beautiful, and would be for another few weeks before it started getting chilly with winter. Either way, she'd be here to open the club for her friends and anyone that wanted to learn more about the night.

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:55 pm
User Image
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
FIRST-YEAR HUFFLEPUFF
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image

Wyn struggled quite a bit to get her bearings in this castle. It was just so big, and it seemed like every place she needed to find was in a different far-flung location. The astronomy tower didn't seem like an exception as she laboriously climbed the staircase. The first thing she saw upon entering the tower was a large plate of cookies. Wyn quickly looked around and found an older Hufflepuff in the room. She thought she recognized her as one of the prefects who had helped Wyn's group of first years find their common room.

"Hi," she said timidly as she approached the girl. "I'm Wyn. I really like your glasses. Did you make those cookies?" Wyn took one and nibbled on it. "That's fantastic! Those are my two things too, stars and making food. Well, and plants I guess. What's in these?" Wyn thought about how excited she'd been when she saw that there was both an astronomy club and a culinary one. She hoped she'd have enough time this year to do it all.

OOC:
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie
                                                Quote:

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

"I do believe you could excel anywhere, my dear
If you simply put your mind to it
Your trust is encouraging, and well-placed, I assure you
I think you'll do quite well in Hufflepuff!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wyn

Just as she was finishing her setup, Callie heard a small voice behind her. The older girl swirled around, skirt flaring out and swishing around her legs. It was one of the first years Callie had taken to the dorm on their first night... at least she was pretty sure that was the case. She introduced herself, and complemented her glasses. That made Callie gently touch the frames, a small smile drawing upon her lips. Wyn then munched on one of the cookies, asking if Callie had made them, then listing passions and questioning the cookie ingredients. "It's good to meet you out of a group. My name is Callie, if you didn't remember. I wouldn't blame you for forgetting. As for the cookies, I did make them earlier today. They're just sugar cookies with a royal icing. I got the recipe from the bakery owner in Hogsmeade. I live there, the little town the train dropped us off at. I can get the recipe from my room tonight and get it to you tomorrow, if you'd like!"

She offered a grin, tilting her head a bit and causing her moonstruck hair to fall, catching the breeze. "As for your special things, there are clubs for all three. I've been to Herbology club, and it was always nice. As for Astronomy, I do my best to make it cozy, but hopefully you enjoy. I am always open to help with tutoring... not just in this class, but I'm good at a few." She offered a grin, straightening her cozy sweater a bit.

"I'm glad you came tonight. The stars must have us fated to meet~"

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:05 pm
User Image
FIRST-YEAR HUFFLEPUFF

User Image

Wyn listened as she finished her cookie. It really was delicious. The older girl introduced herself as Callie, and offered the recipe. Wyn piped in, "Oh, yes please! That would be great!" Callie then mentioned Hogsmeade, the town with the train station. Wyn hadn't really been able to get much of a glimpse of the place, since they'd arrived mostly in the dark and were quickly whisked off toward the boats, but she remembered thinking it would look super quaint in the daylight. "Wow, it's cool you live so close to the school! Do you still take the Hogwarts Express ever? I'd like to go see Hogsmeade, but I don't think first years are allowed, are they?"

Wyn returned Callie's grin, admiring her hair as the moon glinted off it. She wished she had hair that pretty. At the mention of Herbology club, Wyn bobbed a bit. She hadn't really bothered to finish looking through the list of clubs once she'd seen the first two, but Herbology club? There were too many wonderful things to do here, and Wyn was getting nervous about putting too much on her plate. "Ooh, I was definitely planning on going to Culinary club, but I didn't know about Herbology club. With classes and quidditch tryouts, I hope I'll be able to do it all! This place sure doesn't skimp on extracurriculars. Oh, and you're doing great, it's very cozy."

At Callie's mention of the stars, she looked toward the sky. She could make out a few constellations; Cassiopeia, Orion, the Ursas, Cygnus. It looked like Mars, Venus, and... was that Saturn? Might be out as well. They weren't stars, she knew, but they were still wonderful. Wyn wondered what the club would be doing that night, whether it was guided or more "do what you like" sort of a thing. Either way, she'd be happy. As she gazed upward, a pang hit her in the chest and she missed her father dearly for the first time since arriving at the school. To distract herself from the tears welling, she turned back to Callie, responding, "I'm glad I came too, we can't go defying fate now can we?"

OOC:
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wyn

Callie nodded happily when Wyn agreed to wanting the recipe. They were pretty tasty, though somehow not on the caliber of Theo's baking. Then again, he was literally an expert. After mentioning her home, Wyn mentioned how cool it was, then asked about the train and visiting the village. "Normally I just meet up with the train at the Hogsmeade platform, but now I'll be on the train yearly. That's where we have prefect meetings before school begins. As for visiting... it's currently only for third year and up, with a signed form from your parents. A lot of people that live there are upset they can't go home their first two years, but I suppose it's only fair..."

She hummed softly as Wyn mentioned being excited about clubs, then worrying about being too busy. "It's easier once you get more acquainted with the school. If you'd like, I can give you a tour around sometime? Help figure out the easiest paths between here and there. Plus, you're not required to go to all the meetings. Especially this one and Herbology, both of which are more tutoring based. So if you choose, you can only come when you're needing eyes. Or if there's a special skyward event, but for those, I'll post announcements on the house bulletin boards."

While Wyn took a look to the sky, Callie did the same, taking a deep breath of the night air. She couldn't have picked a better night for the start of Astronomy Club. There was nary a cloud in sight, and the stars were bright and excited. After mentioning fate, Wyn agreed, saying that they couldn't defy fate. "I agree. But... I feel our paths might have crossed again soon. There's no way to avoid fate." She grinned, humming happily. Even if no one else showed up, Callie was sure it would still be a lovely night.

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:09 pm
User Image
FIRST-YEAR HUFFLEPUFF

User Image

Callie explained that she normally didn't ride the train, but would be doing so from here on out. Wyn nodded, intrigued. If there was some position of authority granted to students who excelled, Wyn sure wanted to be on that list one day. "So, how do you become a prefect anyway?" She asked, careful not to sound too eager. In spite of her ambition, Wyn had learned that people didn't appreciate it when she overtly expressed a desire to be the best. Still, it was a part of herself that she couldn't quite stamp out. She loved to become the best at whatever it was she was doing, and she loved to be recognized for it. She'd try all she could to get top marks in pretty much anything.

Her face fell a little when Callie confirmed that Hogsmeade visits were only for the older students, but perked up when she offered a tour. "Oh yes, I would really appreciate if you could show me around. That would come in handy for sure." She nodded while Callie continued to explain that meetings weren't mandatory. Even so, Wyn knew it would be hard to miss out on any of them. Any opportunity to look at the night sky with friends was an opportunity Wyn did not want to be absent from. Same with plant care, and cooking. At the thought, she considered reaching for another cookie. No one else had shown up yet, and it seemed that there were plenty, but Wyn also didn't want to be rude. She decided that she'd wait until the end of the meeting, then take another if there were leftovers. Besides, she could make more with Callie's recipe.

Speaking of Callie, Wyn smiled at the comment on fate. She found a vacant telescope sitting nearby and made her way to it. Carefully, she adjusted it so that Saturn was in focus. It was one of her favorite celestial bodies to look at; seeing its rings was beautiful. "You're right, it's unavoidable." Callie hummed, and Wyn smiled. She was grateful to be here, in a beautiful castle under a beautiful sky with a beautiful soul. Mentally, she added Callie to her list of friends. While she might be quite a bit older, she was kind. A little cryptic at times, maybe. But the best kind of people were the ones with quirks.

OOC:
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Wyn

Callie asked about becoming prefect, which was a good question, even if it wouldn't affect her for a few years. "Well, each year the Heads of House, along with the Headmaster and select one boy and one girl from each house of the students going into fifth year. They also pick a boy and girl in seventh year to become Head Boy and Girl, which is a high honor. They have to prove themselves to earn that title. But there are cool perks that come with Prefect, along with lots of responsibilities." She nodded, still proud for having earned her spot. Admittedly, she wasn't sure if it was earned so much as she was a professor's daughter who stayed mostly out of trouble... but she wouldn't concern with that for now.

After offering a tour, Wyn seemed excited. Callie offered a bright grin. "There's lots that they don't show first years. I know all the cozy reading spots, plus the kitchens! Oooh, it's so nice to spend time with the house elves, who love making snacks and such. Plus they help cook things if you read through lunch... or want a midnight snack. But... don't tell anyone that last part. It's past curfew." She added a small laugh, the sound like chiming bells in a soft breeze. She tucked a lock of her long hair back behind her ear, offering a soft smile to the younger Hufflepuff. She said fate was indeed unavoidable, and Callie took a deep breath, turning her gaze skyward. Normally she'd be invested in her scope, but for now she'd wait to see if any new friends joined in.

ChrysalismAndPetrichor

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The Stars
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a rather nice night

Callie made the walk up to her favorite place in the castle. It was time again for Astronomy Club to open. She had acquired a big plate of cookies from the kitchen, with several types of cookies for all the kids that might show up. Well... hopefully they'd show up. She set the platter on the little table in the room, then started her routine of setting up the room. Books were set out, along with several hand-drawn star charts from Callie's own collection. She set out comfy blankets and pillows along with the class telescopes. It looked comfy enough, she figured, and it would be good for the few people that usually showed up. She sighed, looking up at the stars. There were a few small clouds, but nothing that would prohibit a nice stargazing. Adjusting her glasses, she turned to face the door in hopes some fresh faces might show. Maybe even some of her friends, but that wasn't quite as likely. Typically they only showed if they wanted help with studies... but that was okay with Callie. She quite loved them no matter if they came along.

{{Wearing x}}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:47 pm

User Image♩♯⌬
ANGIER HUIYAN ZHENG

first year || Slytherin || halfbood
Adventurer's Guild wizard || Astronomy club nerd || Music club violinist and cellist

Angier’s father was a professor of astronomy, which meant that like it or not, Angie’s home was filled with various instruments of Dr. Zheng’s work. Fortunately, Angie liked it, and greedily absorbed as much as his dad would teach him. He particularly liked sitting in on lab meetings, usually quietly in the corner, listening to people talk. He was only 11, but he knew at least enough to sound like he knew roughly what they said. He’d flipped through his Astronomy texts for class and found them pretty basic. This wasn’t going to be something he was going to need help with.

Yet when Angier heard about the Astronomy club, he found himself heading up to the tower, wandering around with a backpack armed with telescope, books, and a notebook. Whatever, it wasn’t like they had classes until Monday.

After a while of walking around, he discovered the smell of cookies and poked his head in. ”Hey. Astronomy club?” He set his pack down and got to assembling the telescope once the location was confirmed. ”So what do you do in club? Class 2.0? Oh. Name’s Angier. You see the solar eclipse on Wednesday?”

Angier himself understood that an eclipse was when something blocked something else. He'd oohed excitedly when the eclipse had happened, and knew enough not to go pointing his telescope at the sun. He didn't exactly know what was so cool about this eclipse in particular, but he sure as heck was going to show off everything his did know so that someone who knew more could come along and explain everything.

setting Astronomy Club? First Saturday of September 2054 || with Older student
appearance 4’5” + glasses || wearing Oversized NASA shirt + jeans.
status Astronomy is cool.

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Well, you were the aftermath
Of every judgment
So cold by the sweat that
You'll waste away
And you carry your enemies
But they're so familiar
I'm sick of the company
So I cull the shame
⌬♩♯
"Mirror" by Porter Robinson.

addaellis

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The Stars
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a rather nice night

Callie looked over when a young boy, probably first year, walked in and asked if this were the club location. "Yes, do come in. And please have a treat." She offered a grin to the boy, listening as he asked about the club, then the eclipse. "For the most part, yes. We also make moves to learn things that may not be covered in the class itself. When there's an event, I try to gather the club for an extra meeting, but I wasn't quick enough this week. I did, however, see the eclipse myself. It was lovely."

She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, then looked skyward. "My name is Calliope, well, Callie, if you wish. I'm the captain of the club, and that's one of my biggest honors. I love it here. We've formed quite a nice group to gaze the heavens~" She hummed softly, hoping that more of the core members would join in. She was very proud of her club and all those that joined made it proof it was a family. Plus she loved sharing her knowledge, and the best way to do that was by working with others.

{{Wearing x}}
          addaellis

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff