Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Anyone here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm here and are you for real?
  Yes, Yes I'm for real. Welcome.
View Results

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:15 pm
Anyone here? Also if you are here, please make a post and tell me your here and why you at it, be super kind and post a Link to the item you want on Gaia. I got some Gold to spend and if the item not too costly, I will buy it and send it your way.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:36 pm
G'Day

I happened to be looking through my old guilds to see what was active. Seems as though the golden days are gone :/  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 3:54 pm
I check occasionally :3 just busy tons of stuff going on. Plus free time i play to much Ark. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 5:29 pm
I work 6 days a week and Monday my so called day off, I'm on called,so I could be working 7 days a week for months on but at less I'm busy but I do wish I could make more money. Lol.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:21 pm
Bloody Madness
I work 6 days a week and Monday my so called day off, I'm on called,so I could be working 7 days a week for months on but at less I'm busy but I do wish I could make more money. Lol.

Dammmmn I get 2 days off but im usually getting phone calls from work or having to deal with that s**t. Its a love hate relationship.
I have so much stress right now the company i work for is in a lot of debt and its owed June 1 so they prob going to file Bankruptcy and close a bunch of stores. I keep being told where safe sense only one in my state but our Temp Regional Manager is coming next week and it got me nervous.

:0 So where do yo work? if you dont mind me asking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:49 am
Camera 0bscura
Bloody Madness

Dammmmn I get 2 days off but im usually getting phone calls from work or having to deal with that s**t. Its a love hate relationship.
I have so much stress right now the company i work for is in a lot of debt and its owed June 1 so they prob going to file Bankruptcy and close a bunch of stores. I keep being told where safe sense only one in my state but our Temp Regional Manager is coming next week and it got me nervous.

:0 So where do yo work? if you dont mind me asking.

I wish the very best for you, sweetheart. I work as a dishwasher mostly but I'm a jack of all Trades, will pretty much or close to it. there a few things I do not do, wire work and any anything that get you in a lot of trouble. beside that I cut grass,level an area of land out, I can do pretty much anything outside as long we both agree on it. I choose my own pay rate per hour but I charge less then the next person that way I get the first call, second I does great work and I don't have brakes or stop to relaxed. Also I got my own tools and stuff and I love working outside and around houses and the forest. My main boss, got me to cut trees around her house,cut grass,make her back yard bigger,mostly because the trees back there haven't been done right,plus there was no grass behind her house. So after a month or two, I got the grass to grow, and made her back yard bigger. But I only work on Mondays doing that stuff. DishWasher mostly and i got to have some time for myself.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games