Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ★ Archives★
Short Story Contest 4th Anniversary Contest 2 NOW Closed Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:54 pm
Welcome to New Contest !

Anime Help Guild 5th Anniversary Contest 2
prize collected

Grand prize
1st Place 1,000,000,000 gaia_gaiagold +SD Plus item (or item of choice from list)
2nd Place 1,000,000,000 gaia_gaiagold + SD Plus item (or item of choice from list)
3rd Place 100,000,000 gaia_gaiagold + SD Plus Item (or item of choice from list)

4th & 5th Place 100,000,000 gaia_gaiagold + 1 regular item of choice

Each coin below is worth 1,000,000,000 gaia_gaiagold

To all the 5 winners I will be sending your prizes after 2 weeks as i will be on vacation and have limited to none wi-fi where i'm going ( nature stuff) I apologize for the inconvenience thank you .... Please check the last post for the winners list thank you, Please PM me the prizes you want to claim thank you

User Image

SD Plus can only be claimed by the 3 winners of the Fan Fic Story contest or the first 3 members who answer all the questions

Please check other contest for prizes that have been claimed

User Image

-------------------------------------------
CLAIMED ITEMS
-SDPlus #514 Cosplay Artemis
- Northern Sleet
- SDPlus #254 Fafnir
- Hatroid
- Geek Chic
-White clown Makeup
- Rose self portrait

Anime Quiz 4th anniversary

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

1. Choose your own character(s) or from an anime that already exists
2. You can make it half your own half (existing anime)

3. this is a little like a Fan Fiction contest

If you were the author of an anime/ manga…
• what would it be about?
• what is the name of the anime?
• What genre would it be?
• Are you the main character?
• Etc what ever you want to add to your story

5. Please try to keep it under 500 words if possible

Rules:
1. Do Not copy others
2. Keep it PG
3. No Rated R, 18+,Hentai, Yaoi, Yuri

4. please you must quote the story you like ( plz do not quote your own)
5. Person who is quoted most will be up for a POLL VOTE
6. no ties in the Poll Vote
7. Crew members can participate
8. Do not copy or break rules
9. Have Fun & Good Luck

Here is my example: Bleach, My own world

The following is not real this is something i made up!

My character would be Serena, age 10, Kurosaki family and the youngest sister of Ichigo.... who was adopted when she was a baby. Has the ability of Fairy/ Wizard and a photographic memory and dreams to become a singer and loves fashion ) and is a vegetarian..... Since she has a photographic memory and smart she was invited to a special school for advanced studies abroad.... where she lives in a dorm and visits or comes home during summer vacation...she dislikes bugs and crawly things... first introduced in the beast swords arc. where a sorcerer awakens Muramasa a Zanpakuto ,,, the sorcerer uses him as a distraction to the soul society for a higher goal.... during this time Serena's her powers awaken as a new threat approaches and Soul society decides to bring her to the soul society to protect her ,where she is protected from a sorcerer soul reaper who wants her powers. later in the future (6 years later she return to the soul society now a full wizard for a new threat... where the Sorcerer and his brother are back for revenge on Serena and the soul society. Now Serena shows of her newly developed skills in order to defeat the sorcerers in the process Serena finds out she is a princess of another worldly dimension where every magical creature exists and have a long life span Now she sets out on her own journey in order to find out about her past .....

Example: ( the people who are most quoted will be nominated for POLL vote)

Quote:

nena_sakura

Here is my example: Bleach, My own world

The following is not real this is something i made up!

My character would be Serena, age 10 the youngest sister of Ichigo who was adopted when she was a baby. has the ability of Fairy/ Wizard and a photographic memory and dreams to become a singer and love fashion ( shugo chara) and is a vegeterian..... she dis likes bugs and crawly things... first introduced in the beast swords arc.

I like this story....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please support Anime Help Guild by putting the link in your signature for the rest of this month heart

Guild Link

Do not Copy
Do Not Quot the original post

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:44 am
I would have four main characters. Kai, Mai, Lisa, and Jenn. They would be ordinary teenage girls and the story would be about their everyday life. So it's a slice of life story. Similar examples would be K-on!, Lucky star and CLANNAD. It would also be comedy and fun and relatable things would happen a lot.
The name would be Zaki parade.
Lisa is your everyday girl. She dresses casual and doesn't stand out too much, but she is the one who put the group together.
Mai is the group's cutie. She is like a doll and in very innocent and clumsy.
Kai is the dark child. She doesn't say much and many times she has a straight face. However, when she finds something interesting she goes crazy and becomes loud and all over the place. She is the troublemaker in the group when that happens.
Jenn is the one who always acts older. She likes to party and to be seen. Even though the others look like real kids beside her she can really be a pain as well.  

Kaizaki3

Hilarious Hunter

12,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

PatExMachina

Invisible Phantom

17,825 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:53 am
Anime Name: Hotel Joy
Genre: Horror

Based off the infamous Anime Sword Art Online Anime

The story takes place inside a hotel near the headquarters of American Game company, Joy. They created a new horror survival game called "Aftermath". The game takes place in a hotel during an apocalypse caused by a disease. The object of the game is to fight off waves of various creatures as much as you can until you kill the boss. Joy sent out numerous invitations to gain beta testers for the new game over the summer. To make things interesting, they made it a competition where death in game leads to withdrawal from the testing session. By the end of the 7 week session, the remaining survivors will be rewarded.

Ben Graduated High school with a 3.9 GPA, top of his class, and a dream to play football in the NFL. However Ben was in no rush so he decided to take a gap year. When he received his invitation for the beta, he originally didn't want to go. Ben had no interest in playing video games, but his younger brother, Arthur, made him go. Mostly because Ben was allowed to bring one guest and Arthur was a huge video game fanatic.

Arthur, an average junior in high school, always looked up to Ben, especially since Ben is his only sibling. Arthur knew that he wasn't going to see Ben during the gap year and his time in college, so he really wanted to go to the beta session to spend time with his brother.

The 57 beta testers stayed in a hotel near the Joy Headquarters that was the same hotel from the game. They're stay was just like any other hotel, but they had to put on the nerve gear and play the game according to their schedule. All was fine until Ben and Arthur would find themselves fighting off creatures without remembering putting on the nerve gear or even waking up. Now they are questioning what is real and what is not. Are they hallucinating or is there something else going on?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:11 am
PatExMachina

The story takes place inside a hotel near the headquarters of American Game company, Joy. They created a new horror survival game called "Aftermath". The game takes place in a hotel during an apocalypse caused by a disease. The object of the game is to fight off waves of various creatures as much as you can until you kill the boss. Joy sent out numerous invitations to gain beta testers for the new game over the summer. To make things interesting, they made it a competition where death in game leads to withdrawal from the testing session. By the end of the 7 week session, the remaining survivors will be rewarded.

Ben Graduated High school with a 3.9 GPA, top of his class, and a dream to play football in the NFL. However Ben was in no rush so he decided to take a gap year. When he received his invitation for the beta, he originally didn't want to go. Ben had no interest in playing video games, but his younger brother, Arthur, made him go. Mostly because Ben was allowed to bring one guest and Arthur was a huge video game fanatic.

Arthur, an average junior in high school, always looked up to Ben, especially since Ben is his only sibling. Arthur knew that he wasn't going to see Ben during the gap year and his time in college, so he really wanted to go to the beta session to spend time with his brother.

The 57 beta testers stayed in a hotel near the Joy Headquarters that was the same hotel from the game. They're stay was just like any other hotel, but they had to put on the nerve gear and play the game according to their schedule. All was fine until Ben and Arthur would find themselves fighting off creatures without remembering putting on the nerve gear or even waking up. Now they are questioning what is real and what is not. Are they hallucinating or is there something else going on?

Wow, I like this biggrin

Here's mine:

Mine's a Heroic Legend of Arslan/Legend of the Galactic Heroes X-Over, so it's a futuristic AU for Ars and pals, with an OC.

My character is Shireen Baris, second and youngest child of Lord Andragoras and Lady Tahamine Baris of Planet Atropatene. She's 7 years old and likes playing outside making mud pies, rolling around in the dirt with the other children of Atropatene, and bringing home stray animals, much to her parents' chagrin (and the servants' chagrin as well, although they can't help but be slightly amused). Examples of pets she's brought into her family's estate are a frog she named Hoppy, a puppy named Rocket, and a cat her mother named Nefertiti.

Just like her name's meaning, Shireen is very sweet. She can also be very gullible, believing all the spooky tales her cousin Hilmes tells her just to mess with her. She's very close to her older brother Arslan, and goes practically everywhere with him, even to his blaster lessons. She sometimes has a tendency to wander off while Arslan's friend Gieve is babysitting her, due to Gieve's constant flirting with Tahamine's maids, which results in Gieve almost always getting a black eye from either Arslan (rare) or Daryun (more likely).

While Arslan and Shireen's father is allied with Reinhard von Lohengramm, the Baris children and Hilmes, along with their friends Daryun, Narsus, Elam, Farangis, Gieve, Alfreed, Xandes, etc., have allied with Yang Wenli and the Free Planet Alliance. Like her brother, she realizes her father only allied himself with the "blonde brat" just to gain more and more power for himself, and later betray Reinhard and have him assassinated so Andy can become Kaiser himself. That, and she and Ars are good friends with Julian Mintz, Yang's charge. As for their father's plans, Shireen finds it very wrong, and frustrating, that Tahamine is just standing by and letting Andragoras do this! It's Ars, Shireen, and friends' goal to stop Andragoras' warmongering once and for all, not only for the sake of Atropatene, but for the whole Galaxy.

Shireen and her family and friends appear sometime after Kaiser Friedrich IV dies.  

Princess_Shireen

ZeAwesomeSerinah

Lonely Gatekeeper

8,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:00 pm
Anime: New Constantinople
Genre: Action, Psychological

Based loosely off of/inspired by Blood Blockade Battlefront

My character would be Caden Morgenstern a normal human who finds himself in a world where humans and monsters are forced to live side by side. Caden himself is a man of few words he is very blunt and straight to the point. He often acts without thinking and has a surprisingly strong sense of justice since at first glance you wouldn't think he'd have strong emotions like that but you would be quite wrong. He prefers to do everything by himself but will swallow his pride if he believes it'll benefit others in the end.

Due to a disaster monsters are forced to live alongside humans who they've been avoiding for years until now. As expected the two species don't exactly get along because of their differences. Caden wants to bring peace between the two species before things take a drastic turn. Along the way he meets a fire-user who agrees to help him, a goat-like male with superior intelligence working from the shadows, an angry feathered fiend who desires war, an prejudice professor and a number of innocents caught in the middle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:54 pm
Anime: Owari no Seraph
Genre: Romance, Action

My character would be Akane Akiyama is now a student of Second Shibuya High School but she entered the Black Demon Series quarters where her friends Shinoa, Kimizuki, and Yoichi. But Akane came from a very rich family the Akiyama Family the richest family in Shibuya and in Tokyo. Akane's parent sent her to JIDA to take care of her. But her older brother was killed by the vampire named Ferid Bathory while coming home from work. While her parents are away from Shibuya by staying in Tokyo to recover their companies... As for Akane she always wear red and white dress she is permission to wear dresses instead of wearing the school uniform but when it comes to mission she started to wear the uniform. When she was very young her father show her how to make her customize curse gear.

- - - - - - - -
I have one word to say but I already have a published story that is posted on quotev so yeah that fanfic story I made last year took so much effort yet i can't seem to post them here.. It's alot of chapters yet i lost track of how many I made just to keep you a heads up.

cranewings

10,725 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Noble Shade 100

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 am
So it's basically a story treatment?

And not an actual story itself?

I think I can do that. I was just starting to brainstorm a new fanfic, and it was DEFINITELY going to be more than 500 words, but if all you'rel ooking for is character info and what happens in the story, I can give you that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:40 am
My character, and the title of the 'anime,' is Ghost. It's not their real name, but a self-chosen nickname. They live in the Highschool of the Dead universe, and is a teenager, but since the story is from their point of view, we don't know their gender.

My name is Ghost. I've long since adapted to the post apocalyptic world. You have to be quiet and inconspicuous to survive, basically like a spirit among the undead. Forsaking my birth name, I am Ghost as a reminder of what it takes to survive. The undead are blind, ignorant of changes in temperature, and can’t smell you even if you’re only an inch away from their faces. Sound is your only enemy, so you need to live somewhere high enough that even snoring is out of earshot, and a ton of stairs between you and them also helps.

On this particular day, after waking up and brushing my teeth, I realize I must leave my fifth-story apartment to gather food from an abandoned convenience store. I step outside, no shoes on, and slowly weave between the shambling corpses, making it into the store, where I quickly gather my bounty.. And it almost goes smoothly, until a couple starts acting up at a nearby gas station, fueling their car to keep moving on the open road. They’re in a hurry, screaming at each other, and pointing guns at the zombies. A lot of good that will do them.

They’re making too much noise, and drawing atention to themselves... Should I save them, and risk letting strangers into the safe haven that I’ve so carefully crafted for myself? Should I ignore them, and let the zombies swarm them, all so I can escape unheard? As zombies in the convenience store start to head for the door, I hide behind the register, to unexpectedly find a severed head just lying there in the corner. I stifle a scream, but it attracts trhe attention of the two zombies in the store. They shuffle towards me, and are stopped by the register.

I fear that one of them, in their reaching, may fall over it and wind up on the floor right next to me, but the inevitable happens... With nothing to swarm, and no way of telling the difference between live and rotting flesh, the zombies start eating each other. Taking this as my cue to leave, and I dart out of the convenience store, not wanting to give the endangered couple a chance to draw attention to me. I’ve made up my mind... They’re not my problem. I close the door behind me, heaving and out of breath, and make my slow ascent up the stairs. Blind zoimbies can only climb stairs that are familiar to them, so the odds i’ll be followed are scarce.

I make it back to my room, safe at last, and I throw myself into bed, trying to ignore what’s happening outside.

It’s how i’ve lasted this long.

End

Okay, so that’s the 500 word version. I’ll be writing up the much longer and fleshed out version in the next few days. What did you think?  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

ZeAwesomeSerinah

Lonely Gatekeeper

8,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:08 pm
Princess_Shireen

Here's mine:

Mine's a Heroic Legend of Arslan/Legend of the Galactic Heroes X-Over, so it's a futuristic AU for Ars and pals, with an OC.

My character is Shireen Baris, second and youngest child of Lord Andragoras and Lady Tahamine Baris of Planet Atropatene. She's 7 years old and likes playing outside making mud pies, rolling around in the dirt with the other children of Atropatene, and bringing home stray animals, much to her parents' chagrin (and the servants' chagrin as well, although they can't help but be slightly amused). Examples of pets she's brought into her family's estate are a frog she named Hoppy, a puppy named Rocket, and a cat her mother named Nefertiti.

Just like her name's meaning, Shireen is very sweet. She can also be very gullible, believing all the spooky tales her cousin Hilmes tells her just to mess with her. She's very close to her older brother Arslan, and goes practically everywhere with him, even to his blaster lessons. She sometimes has a tendency to wander off while Arslan's friend Gieve is babysitting her, due to Gieve's constant flirting with Tahamine's maids, which results in Gieve almost always getting a black eye from either Arslan (rare) or Daryun (more likely).

While Arslan and Shireen's father is allied with Reinhard von Lohengramm, the Baris children and Hilmes, along with their friends Daryun, Narsus, Elam, Farangis, Gieve, Alfreed, Xandes, etc., have allied with Yang Wenli and the Free Planet Alliance. Like her brother, she realizes her father only allied himself with the "blonde brat" just to gain more and more power for himself, and later betray Reinhard and have him assassinated so Andy can become Kaiser himself. That, and she and Ars are good friends with Julian Mintz, Yang's charge. As for their father's plans, Shireen finds it very wrong, and frustrating, that Tahamine is just standing by and letting Andragoras do this! It's Ars, Shireen, and friends' goal to stop Andragoras' warmongering once and for all, not only for the sake of Atropatene, but for the whole Galaxy.

Shireen and her family and friends appear sometime after Kaiser Friedrich IV dies.

I like the heroic legend one :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:03 pm
xxxxxNever Ending Glory!xxxxx
Based on :: HunterxHunter
Genre :: Romance, Action
Main Characters :: Gon, Killua, and Gin!

HunterxHunter is based on two young boys becoming skilled hunters, or monster/treasure hunters. It ends with them as young boys but this story would take place with them as grown teens, it would be after about 10 yrs so they'd be skilled fighters by then and Gons life long dream to find his father would be the first thing he does.
Now, after finding his father Gon finds out that he only has so much time left to live with his son. But not accepting that answer Gon travels with his father to find one of the youngest most renown assassins, Killua.
Killua, after breaking off with Gon, has gone off the deep end, murdering whoever he's paid to or just doesn't like them.
After a lot of convincing, and a little help getting Killuas assassin family off his back. Gon and Killua take off with Gons father to find the one magical item that can save his fathers life!

It would also be romantic between Killua and Gon as they rekindle the relationship they built as children. And Gons father would counsel them through the difficult and confusing feelings theyre having for each other.

got_moxxie

Predestined Combatant

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:01 pm

wahmbulance

No More Submissions Beyond this point

Only Quotes for nomination for poll votes

If no one quotes I will pike a 3rd person for poll vote

Thank you
heart

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:30 pm
scealia
Anime: Owari no Seraph
Genre: Romance, Action

My character would be Akane Akiyama is now a student of Second Shibuya High School but she entered the Black Demon Series quarters where her friends Shinoa, Kimizuki, and Yoichi. But Akane came from a very rich family the Akiyama Family the richest family in Shibuya and in Tokyo. Akane's parent sent her to JIDA to take care of her. But her older brother was killed by the vampire named Ferid Bathory while coming home from work. While her parents are away from Shibuya by staying in Tokyo to recover their companies... As for Akane she always wear red and white dress she is permission to wear dresses instead of wearing the school uniform but when it comes to mission she started to wear the uniform. When she was very young her father show her how to make her customize curse gear.

- - - - - - - -
I have one word to say but I already have a published story that is posted on quotev so yeah that fanfic story I made last year took so much effort yet i can't seem to post them here.. It's alot of chapters yet i lost track of how many I made just to keep you a heads up.
I like this one!  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

got_moxxie

Predestined Combatant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:00 pm
PatExMachina

my fav!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:11 pm
The Millenium Walken
My character, and the title of the 'anime,' is Ghost. It's not their real name, but a self-chosen nickname. They live in the Highschool of the Dead universe, and is a teenager, but since the story is from their point of view, we don't know their gender.

My name is Ghost. I've long since adapted to the post apocalyptic world. You have to be quiet and inconspicuous to survive, basically like a spirit among the undead. Forsaking my birth name, I am Ghost as a reminder of what it takes to survive. The undead are blind, ignorant of changes in temperature, and can’t smell you even if you’re only an inch away from their faces. Sound is your only enemy, so you need to live somewhere high enough that even snoring is out of earshot, and a ton of stairs between you and them also helps.

On this particular day, after waking up and brushing my teeth, I realize I must leave my fifth-story apartment to gather food from an abandoned convenience store. I step outside, no shoes on, and slowly weave between the shambling corpses, making it into the store, where I quickly gather my bounty.. And it almost goes smoothly, until a couple starts acting up at a nearby gas station, fueling their car to keep moving on the open road. They’re in a hurry, screaming at each other, and pointing guns at the zombies. A lot of good that will do them.

They’re making too much noise, and drawing atention to themselves... Should I save them, and risk letting strangers into the safe haven that I’ve so carefully crafted for myself? Should I ignore them, and let the zombies swarm them, all so I can escape unheard? As zombies in the convenience store start to head for the door, I hide behind the register, to unexpectedly find a severed head just lying there in the corner. I stifle a scream, but it attracts trhe attention of the two zombies in the store. They shuffle towards me, and are stopped by the register.

I fear that one of them, in their reaching, may fall over it and wind up on the floor right next to me, but the inevitable happens... With nothing to swarm, and no way of telling the difference between live and rotting flesh, the zombies start eating each other. Taking this as my cue to leave, and I dart out of the convenience store, not wanting to give the endangered couple a chance to draw attention to me. I’ve made up my mind... They’re not my problem. I close the door behind me, heaving and out of breath, and make my slow ascent up the stairs. Blind zoimbies can only climb stairs that are familiar to them, so the odds i’ll be followed are scarce.

I make it back to my room, safe at last, and I throw myself into bed, trying to ignore what’s happening outside.

It’s how i’ve lasted this long.

End

Okay, so that’s the 500 word version. I’ll be writing up the much longer and fleshed out version in the next few days. What did you think?
You got my vote! heart  

slug milk

Streaker

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:24 am
ZeAwesomeSerinah
Anime: New Constantinople
Genre: Action, Psychological

Based loosely off of/inspired by Blood Blockade Battlefront

My character would be Caden Morgenstern a normal human who finds himself in a world where humans and monsters are forced to live side by side. Caden himself is a man of few words he is very blunt and straight to the point. He often acts without thinking and has a surprisingly strong sense of justice since at first glance you wouldn't think he'd have strong emotions like that but you would be quite wrong. He prefers to do everything by himself but will swallow his pride if he believes it'll benefit others in the end.

Due to a disaster monsters are forced to live alongside humans who they've been avoiding for years until now. As expected the two species don't exactly get along because of their differences. Caden wants to bring peace between the two species before things take a drastic turn. Along the way he meets a fire-user who agrees to help him, a goat-like male with superior intelligence working from the shadows, an angry feathered fiend who desires war, an prejudice professor and a number of innocents caught in the middle.

My vote!  
★ Archives★

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces