Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:48 pm
*shrugs*
"Might as well, though don't you think a plane is a bit overkill? Mean, aside from it not being that way the ******** out of the way, don't you got portals 'n s**t for that?" emotion_eyebrow

*smacks Draa*
"It sounds like you want to walk." talk2hand

*looks over to his husband who doesn't seem to have registered that the castle is gone. He thought maybe its sudden disappearance before his eyes might shock some sense into him, but the man is completely unfazed.*

"Are we certain traveling with him still cursed is such a good idea?"

*overheard the conversation as she was finishing off her cake from earlier and wanders over*
"There sure are a lot of curses going around lately. confused Is someone carrying around a cursed object or something? surprised That would be bad."
*casually casts a curse cure on Tes without prompting or asking*
"Ta-da!" whee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:18 pm
Thankful that Ayami got into the portal, she looks over to the elves. Hey sometimes taking it easy on a flight is a nice way to go. Have you tried to have champagne in a portal while traveling? Not pretty. talk2hand Seeing what Miro does she claps her hands in joy. emotion_kirakira Great job Miro! Can we go now because I'm leaving with or without y'all. rolleyes  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:44 pm
"I get a window seat!"
*pushes past everyone and into the portal*

*blinks as the visual aspect of the spell dissipates around Tes*
"We really should have thought of that sooner..."
*waves it off*
"No matter. talk2hand Come along Quortek~"
*walks through the portal while motioning his husband to follow*

*glares at the rift suspiciously*
"This isn't actually going to drop us off into an orgy or something is it?" emotion_eyebrow

*shouts from the other side of the portal*
"I WISH!"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:01 pm
Hey I take no offense to that question. To be fair he has every reason to think that. But I'm too tired from all this adventure to even think of forming that hat trick. Have fun getting a not free flight smurf. She enters the portal and sets a timer to give them the final choice before it closes. Lia was ready to sleep in her own bed and then prepare for hot springs.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:03 pm
Now yous comes along dere Dolce Cosa. Yous gonna miss da flight. Trying to hurry his lovely bride along before the flight leaves.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:10 pm
Tries to hurry, but is still upset the entire castle is gone. I had that palace almost exactly how I wanted it! crying What about all my luggage?! This is just not right! I demand first class accommodations!!

Squeezes in with help and shoves Draa. YOU GO SIT IN COACH!! scream  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:21 pm
scream
*shoves back*

*figures if the Queen of Hearts thinks the rift is safe enough to hop through, it's probably fine and enters in after her*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:28 pm
*gasps* How DARE you speak to me in such a way!!! I’ll have you shot for such insolence!!! Looks back to make sure the boys are hauling all her luggage inside the portal.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:30 pm
Upon exiting the portal and walking across the air field to the jet she hears all the grumbling behind her. rolleyes Psy you of all people should know that I can always make you another castle to your specific directions back in Manor Town as well as your luggage is safe. Not to mention this is our private jet so everyone gets first class. cool I know you'll feel better when you get home and see your bambinos again. You've been away from them for too long. She hikes up the stairwell to get into the jet and thanks the male flight attendant when he hands her a drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:47 pm
*points to Draa* Make sure this one sits in the BACK of the plane!! talk2hand It’s true. She does miss her children.

She casually speaks to Gio. You know I think I’m going to just scrap all the footage and hire an animation team to redo the entire film. 3nodding MUCH better.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:55 pm
*ignores Psy and loads into the jet to find himself a nice window seat, soon finding that they're all window seats*
"... rich people, man."
*shakes his head and picks a place at random*

*looks back to find his husband lagging behind, still eyeing his surroundings suspiciously*
"Don't dawdle, Quortek. rolleyes We've spent more than enough time here as is."
*grabs his husband's arm and leads him into the plane*

*still on the set, looks back and forth between kitty boss lady person and the portal*
"Does... does Miro work today?" sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:52 pm
No, Miro. I didn't know how long filming would take, so I didn't tell them when we'd be back. *looks at the portal, aware that she wasn't actually invited, then shrugs* You know, I think I could use a vacation. You coming? *confirms that she has her phone and wallet, then hops through the portal, glancing back at Miro*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:51 pm
*Watches those heading into the portal. neutral Knowing very well that he's never been welcome in that select group, he sighs, then turns and heads back to his trailer. Will changes out of his costume and packs up his belongings, then steps outside and takes one last look around.* Well, I guess that's it. *He mounts his bike, then starts her up and revs it a few times before riding off the movie set. The fresh air will do him some good as he rides through the hills and heads back home.* neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:22 pm
*notices the portal starting to shrink in size*
"Ah! W-Wait for Miro!" gonk

*stumbles through before it disappears, coming out the other side in a daze because of her portal sickness* @_@

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:14 pm
*glances back at Miro* cat_confused Huh? cat_surprised Oh! Right, Miro has a problem with portals. cat_sweatdrop *goes back to guide her onto the plane and to a seat*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff