Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:00 am
Ryuu's June 2017 Customs

Starts: May 25, 2017 @ 7AM PST / 8AM MST / 9AM CST / 10AM EST
Ends: June 1, 2017 @ 7PM PST / 8PM MST / 9PM CST / 10PM EST
(The thread will open and close at its stated time, regardless of whether or not an announcement is made.)

World Time Buddy, which shows current times in PST, MST, CST, and EST
Countdown Until Slots Close

Slots
  • 2 Open
  • 1 Mini

Minis will be included in both lists; everyone else will only be in the open list. There is a cap of 1 Super Rare win, and 1 Mutant or Hyperhybrid win. If a Super Rare form is rolled, all other Super Rare forms will become void. The same applies for Mutant and Hyperhybrid forms. Rolls will be made from the open list first; the mini slot will be rolled last.

Payment
  • Pay what you want, including paying nothing at all.
  • If you are entering paid slots, trades must be titled appropriately and sent within 48 hours, or you risk losing your win. If you're sending the trade via a mule account, specify the username of your main account in the title of the trade. If you're not sure you'll be here near the closing time, state so in your post (do not make a new post). These slots are not paid.

Policy
  • Speed: Barring a tragic accident, the longest you should wait is six months.
  • References: Make sure they're up to date and accessible (that is, they do not require a login to view). Please consider hosting them somewhere stable, such as on a personal account; it's common for links to break by the time I have the opportunity to review them, and it may take weeks before I have time to see the updated links.
  • WIPs: In general, I send WIPs for sketches, lineart, markings, and flat colors. I do not send WIPs for shading color or lineart color unless specifically requested. If you ask for WIPs in your form, I'd prefer it if you didn't approach me about updates. If I had anything new to show, I would have contacted you. If you're in my workload post, I haven't forgotten you. If I have any concerns you did not receive my message, or I did not receive your reply, I would contact you again. However, feel free to contact me about anything else!
  • Stream: All customs are free to be streamed at the colorist's discretion. You're free to state you'd be interested in seeing it for your own custom, but I make no guarantees. In addition, users should not make special requests, such as "only if you quote me," "only when I'm around," and so forth.

Rules
  • Check out the custom information thread for rules, pricing, and forms. Please note that although we'll do our best to help out, we're not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
  • Remember to make sure you have been added to the list correctly. We will do our best to keep the list accurate and updated frequently, but mistakes do happen, especially when there's a high number of entrants. With this rule, we will no longer be rolling an additional slot for missed people (exceptions may be made depending on the circumstance, but they are just that: exceptions, and not the rule).
  • Fill out the form completely. WIP forms will not be considered.
  • Once the custom is put on the main list, we will not be going back and re-checking every form. You are able to freely edit anything that doesn't affect the list, such as adding references or changing desired colors.
  • If you need to fix anything that changes the list, be it by our request or your own, make a new post in this thread stating that you are voiding your listed entry. (Users should not simply edit the original post. It's necessary that users mention the void entry in a new post.) After that, you may repost the new form. If we ask you to repost but you only edit your original post, we will not be adding your entry to the list. If you update your form and the update is not reflected in the list (such as changing from a common form to a super rare form without reposting), your entry may be voided if rolled.
  • Those entering in twin slots will only be listed once, not once per owner. Even if the twins are owned separately, they will not be added twice.
  • For those entering for angeni, be wary of domains that can be perceived as evil. If your angeni's intended domain is questionable, such as an Angeni of Disease, please run the power's abilities and uses with our RP manager, Mx Cherie, before entering. If your domain power isn't confirmed to have a positive bend, your angeni will not get the domain.
  • You may proxy for one person besides yourself; simply make a separate post for them and be clear that it's a proxy.

Rules in blue are unique to these slots:
  • If you win, but it turns out your form did not fit the slot you won (for instance, your custom is part 'suti but you won a Common slot), you will be given the opportunity to modify your form or have your slot re-rolled. If you choose to modify your form, you are free to downgrade; for instance, you may opt for an Uncommon custom if you won a Super Rare slot. However, note that there is a cap of 1 Super Rare slot; if a Super Rare slot winner and a Mutant slot winner both submit a Super Rare form, the one who was actually rolled for the slot will get priority.
  • The only parts of the form I'll be looking at are: username, rarity, and solo/twins. You do not have to void and repost if you choose to modify the species or edit level.
  • To expand upon the above, I will not be scrutinizing every form. It's possible that users may be rolled with ineligible entries. In such a scenario, users will not lose their slots, but may be asked to create another form within a week. If the new form is not submitted within a week, or the owner willingly gives up their slot, a new winner will be rolled.

Wills and Won'ts
    .... Will Do
  • Leg-Up Full-Sized Mares
    Alternate lines where the landed mare's left foreleg (right from our POV) is lifted off the ground. Please note that the edit isn't complete for all body types. (Landed full-sized stallions and usdia of both sexes have leg-up/leg-down alternates that are freely available as well.)
  • All Edit Levels
    Any amount of legal edits. However, I may choose to reject certain heavy or extreme edits. For instance, I'm willing to try clothes, custom animals, mechanics/robotics, scales, and other edits of similar complexity, but I may request you tone it down if I feel I cannot do the edit adequately. Bottom line: anything goes, but be ready to provide an alternate concept if needed.
  • Identical Twins
    These twins are the same sex, with only minor differences between them.
  • Fraternal Twins
    These twins may be the same sex, with hefty differences between them, such as different styles of long hair. They may also be twins of the opposite sex, with either minor or hefty differences between them.
  • Cosplays
    Customs directly inspired off of a commercial character, such as from a movie or anime. Duplicate cosplays allowed. You may check the original Master Cosplay List or our Owner's List to ensure designs for the same cosplay aren't too similar if you'd like.
  • Growings
    Soquili that start at the basket or foal stage.
  • CCs/Semi Customs
    CCs, or "colorist choice," are areas where users directly leave the choice up to the colorist; semis are areas where users give an idea of what they want, but leave the specific interpretation up to the colorist. In either case, you're leaving things in the colorist's hands. If you end up not liking what you get, the colorist will not be obligated to change it, unless it's an issue of quality (e.g. poorly-colored lineart, colors leaking out of the pet). If you do not want to risk it, do not use CCs or semis.
  • Alternate Versions
    Alternate versions are uncerts with and without accessories or wings, to better show off items and markings. They also include skinwalkers versions without their pelts, so that their non-walker traits can pass on to their children. To clarify, this means the colorist is offering the option to receive alternate versions; the colorist may not automatically provide them for every custom. If you want them, be sure to mention it in your form!
  • Mutants
    Mutants are traits that do not fall under any other breed, OR they do, but you want to remove a breed's blood from a particular trait. For instance, you can have an ulun'suti with a custom feather mane be considered a hippo'suti crossbreed OR a mutant ulun'suti halfbreed. You can have a kalona'corn with feathered wings, and have it be considered a kalona-unicorn-wind hyperhybrid; assuming the unicorn and wind traits are custom however, it can be a mutant kalona'corn crossbreed, mutant kalona-wind crossbreed, OR a mutant kalona halfbreed. Standard pricing is: ???
  • Hyperhybrids
    Hyperhybrids are customs composed of three or more breeds. Standard pricing is: (most expensive breed) + 0.5(sum up the full prices of all other breeds here) = final amount.

Can't or Won't Do
  • Purewalkers
  • Untemplated Walker Species
  • Custom Walker Feral Stages
  • Illegals
    Skinwalker x Angeni children, cosplays based off of real life people as opposed to fictional characters, cursed Hippogryph skinwalkers, etc.
  • Familiars
    Sometimes, users are allowed to pair familiar customs with their soquili custom. In such a case, there is a limit of one familiar form per soquili form, with mutant familiars only allowed if coupled with a mutant soquili slot. However, I am not offering familiars at this time.

Edit Examples
(Please note that the edit levels for examples may not necessarily match up with what I have them listed for in my worklog. Things change; the more experience I have with something, the easier it'll become for me. It used to be that any custom wing would land the pet in a high Heavy or low Extreme category, but now even two sets of custom wings may be considered Heavy.)

FAQ
Quote:
I don't know my edit level; can I ask you?
If it's important for you to know, then feel free! However, as these slots allow any level of edits and works on a pay-what-you-want basis, neither eligibility nor payment is affected by edits. As such, for these slots specifically, you're free to put "CC," "???," or simply your best guess. I'd be happy to go over the entirety of the form with you when you're rolled, and we can ruffle out any uncertainties then. Having an inaccurate form that we correct together won't get you voided (although breaking one of the rules may).

I have a mutant mini; which header should I use?
The mutant one, please! Simply indicate in your form that it's a mini as well (preferably in the "species" section) and I'll make sure you're added to the mini list.

I have a hyperhybrid form, but it's listed as a mutant.
I'll be using "Mutant" to refer to both mutants and hyperhybrids when creating the list; it won't affect your custom in any way.

I have another question!
Feel free to contact me via any means you're comfortable with; I'm available via quote in the main thread, via PMs on Gaia, and via pings or DMs in the shop discord. (Please don't post questions here; the thread is for forms only.)

Headers

Mini
Usdia, Imp, Putti, Nixie, Pixie, Nymph, Minicorn, Quilin, Seathi

[b]Entry Tag:[/b] (Username | Species | Edit Level | Solo Custom or Twins)

[align=center][color=orange][b][u][size=22]HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it[/size] [size=9]Mini-me[/size].[/b][/u][/color][/align]

Common
Regular, Cerynei

[align=center][color=seagreen][b][u][size=22]COMMON SENSE IS...?[/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Uncommon
Kelpi, Wind, Unicorn

[align=center][color=#fa298b][b][u][size=22]ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON![/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Rare
Kalona, Kirin, Mer, Flutter, Hippogryph

[align=center][color=crimson][b][u][size=22]RARE CANDY.. LVLUP![/size][/b][/u][/color][/align]

Super Rare
Angeni, Ulun'suti, Cursed Skinwalker

[align=center][color=royalblue][b][u][size=22]I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.[/size]
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)[/b][/u][/color][/align]

Mutant or Hyperhybrid

[align=center][color=limegreen][b][u][size=22]I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.[/size]
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)[/b][/u][/color][/align]

Mixed
If your custom is composed of two breeds, it falls under the higher rarity (so an Angeni'lona would be considered Super Rare, and a Kirin Halfbreed would be considered Rare). If your custom is composed of three or more breeds, it falls under the Hyperhybrid category.

Forms

Standard
Feel free to use this form or older variants.

[b]Edit Category:[/b] - Choose from Unedited, Minor, Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme
[b]Soquili Species:[/b] - What species or combination of species is your custom? (Uni, Wind, Regular, Kirin/Kalona etc.)
[b]Body Build:[/b] Choose from Regular, War, Draft
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female
[b]Starting Stage:[/b] Basket or Adult
[b]Concept Origin:[/b] (original design or commercial cosplay)
[b]WIP Needed?[/b] Do you need a WIP for your custom? Producing WIP's will slow down your delivery time.

[b]-- Colors & Markings --[/b]
[b]Body:[/b] Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body
[b]Face:[/b] eye color, eyebrows, inner ear, expression, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
[b]Mane:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style
[b]Tail:[/b] Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
[b]Hooves/Fetlocks:[/b] Fetlocks is the "fur" around the feet - Either stock or Edited; Describe style and color.
[b]Reference Image(s):[/b] If you have any visual References, link them here.

[b]-- Physical Breed Traits --[/b]
[b]Horn(s):[/b] Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
[b]Wings:[/b] Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
[b]Fins:[/b] Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
[b]Scales:[/b] Describe Scales - Kirin only
[b]Pelt:[/b] Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
[b]Other Notes:[/b] Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

[b]-- Accessories & Edits --[/b]
[b]Trading Post Items:[/b] If any, list them here and desired colors.
[b]Custom Items:[/b] List any custom accessories/items.
[b]Reference Image(s) for Items:[/b]

[b]-- Existing Pets --[/b]
[b]If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:[/b]

[b]-- Angeni --[/b]
[b]Desired Domain:[/b] Angeni Only.

[b]-- Ulun'suti --[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] (descriptions are here: [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24820707#375672651] List of Elements[/url])

Shorthand
Using this form allows you to submit an entry for the rolling list; however, you lose the ability to get CC'd. If you win with a shorthand form, you have a week from the time your win was announced to send in your form; elsewise, your win will be re-rolled.

[b]Username of owner(s):[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Level of Edits:[/b]

[b]Reason you do not want to fill out the form:[/b] (time restraints, gift for someone, etc)

[b]Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?[/b]

Additional Form Modifiers
(Optional)

Horsing Around
In standard situations, I would follow your form to a T. However, this modifier gives me permission to deviate from your specifications if I feel some other hue, edit positioning, etc. would look better. If you end up not liking the ideas, you're free to request I go back to following your form.

Note: Due to the nature of art and translating text and images to the custom you want, there will always be some level of flexibility, regardless of whether or not this modifier is used. This modifier simply gives me explicit permission to make a wider range of suggestions.

[size=18][color=red][b](neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me![/b][/color][/size]

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

List

Open

.... Page 1
  1. Strawberry Gumi Bunny (Super Rare, Solo)
  2. Yumitoko II (Mutant, Twins)
  3. SwordOfTheDarkOnes (Uncommon, Solo)
  4. Pandora Talie (Mini, Solo)
  5. AstoriaFallen (Mutant, Solo)
  6. Phail Ninja (Mini, Twins)
  7. cursedandwandering (Mutant Mini, Solo)
  8. Mewsings of An Angel (Mini, Twins)
  9. Peppermint Coffee (Super Rare, Solo)
  10. stormflower (Mini, Twins)
  11. Andranis (Uncommon, Solo)

Page 2
  12. Sabin Duvert (Mutant, Solo)
  13. Fatal Irony (Uncommon, Solo)
  14. Cheyriddle4 (Rare, Solo)
  15. Faithofthefallen (Mini, Solo)
  16. Tsunake (Mutant, Solo)
  17. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko (Mutant, Solo)
  18. Mia Lovasz (Mutant, Solo)
  19. Alanna the Pirate Queen (Mutant, Twins)
  20. magnadearel (Rare, Twins)
  21. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ (Mutant, Solo)
  22. Lady Argentum Draconis (Common, Solo)
  23. Pollack (Super Rare, Solo)
  24. dawns_aura (Mutant, Solo)
  25. Caitlyn Hellstorm (Super Rare, Solo)
  26. Malikztiah Ankhwave (Super Rare, Solo)

Page 3
  27. DavyJnah (Super Rare, Solo)
  28. [X]Natty-Chan[X] (Mutant, Solo)
  29. Valkymie (Super Rare, Twins)
  30. DarkenWoodWolf (Rare, Solo)
  31. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. (Mutant, Solo)
  32. lysia_nyteblade (Mutant, Solo)
  33. Kara Asumie (Mini, Twins)
  34. Tara de Draiocht (Mutant, Solo)
  35. Nyx Queen of Darkness (Mini, Solo)
  36. Ebonrune (Mutant, Solo)
  37. Niyaru Delacroix (Mutant, Solo)
  38. Teh Cheryl (Mutant, Solo)
  39. Mameha Otome (Mini, Solo)
  40. Lady_Ourania (Super Rare, Solo)

Page 4
  41. Nikkichomp (Mutant, Solo)
  42. Rein_Carnation (Uncommon, Solo)
  43. Snowbelle Thundara (Common, Solo)
  44. Lady Aria Starstone (Uncommon, Solo)
  45. NovaCracker (Uncommon, Solo)
  46. Amira Keller (Uncommon, Twins)
  47. LydaLynn (Rare, Twins)
  48. Kettyn (Common, Solo)
  49. Fea Line (Mutant, Solo)
  50. Moxxiie (Mutant, Twins)
  51. Tartara Seabreeze (Super Rare, Solo)
  52. Moire Frost (Super Rare, Solo)
  53. sheepcakes (Common, Solo)

Page 5
  54. Revolutionary Roniel (Super Rare, Solo)
  55. Zakiax (Mutant Mini, Solo)
  56. Agneza (Mutant, Twins)
  57. Wasteland Wyvern (Common, Solo)
  58. spelldancer (Mini, Twins)
  59. belloblossom (Mutant, Solo)
  60. Amirynth (Mutant Mini, Solo)
  61. Nayci (Mini, Twins)
  62. LunaRei_SilverBlood (Common, Solo)
  63. JetAlmeara (Uncommon, Solo)
  64. RockerWolfie1616 (Mutant, Twins)
  65. trinkuh (Mutant, Solo)
  66. Blue_Sparkle27 (Super Rare, Solo)
  67. Puhterodactyl (Uncommon, Twins)

Page 6
  68. Vistada (Mini, Twins)
  69. ChaosTheories (Common, Solo)
  70. Uta (Super Rare, Twins)
  71. Rita Zyon (Mutant, Twins)
  72. Mx Cherie (Mini, Twins)
  73. hanging gallow (Mutant, Twins)
  74. Strawberri Stardust (Rare, Solo)
  75. Manda (Mutant, Solo)
  76. Calixita (Uncommon, Solo)
  77. nekolulu (Mutant, Twins)
  78. Leez0rz (Rare, Solo)
  79. Candle Wick Ghost (Mutant, Solo)
  80. Eternal Xantara (Rare, Solo)

Page 7
  81. PixelDeerest (Mutant, Solo)
  82. musicaloner7 (Mutant, Solo)
  83. thyPOPE (Common, Solo)
  84. Lunarflowermaiden (Common, Twins)
  85. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (Mini, Twins)
  86. Summer Raaven (Mutant, Solo)
  87. FitzRoyal (Mini, Twins)
  88. xSakura Serenityx (Rare, Solo)
  89. Poe-tae-toee (Uncommon, Solo)
  90. SylverStar (Mini, Solo)
  91. Angelique DelaMort (Mutant, Solo)
  92. Tigeria (Rare, Twins)
  93. Kaya Wolf Moon (Super Rare, Solo)

Page 8
  94. C o w b o y P e e p (Uncommon, Solo)
  95. Lunadriel (Mutant, Solo)
  96. Yeonn (Mutant, Solo)
  97. junglerunner (Rare, Solo)
  98. She-Ra of Etheria (Mini, Solo)
  99. Leena-chan (Super Rare, Solo)
  100. Bluedemonwolf (Rare, Solo)
  101. Artymus (Common, Solo)
  102. sesshiyasha & Kyrieko (Mutant, Twins)
  103. o-Elixir-o (Mini, Twins)
  104. DeeJaye (Mini, Twins)
  105. Depawsit (Super Rare, Solo)
  106. RadiantRose Midnight (Mutant, Twins)
  107. HoneyTeaTree (Mutant, Solo)

Page 9
  108. Dea and #Teddy# (Uncommon, Twins)
  109. ABVirus (Mini, Solo)
  110. Natsuko-neko (Uncommon, Solo)
  111. ATh e a r t (Mini, Solo)
  112. Kyribird (Rare, Solo)
  113. catmagick (Mutant, Twins)
  114. Kamiki (Super Rare, Solo)
  115. AislingJuno (Mutant, Solo)
  116. xKOVAKtheWOLFx (Mini, Twins)
  117. Zingling (Rare, Solo)
  118. Thalea (Mutant, Twins)
  119. ramenli (Mutant, Twins)
  120. dbz2010 (Common, Solo)
  121. DaerilS (Common, Solo)
  122. baby_gwing (Rare, Twins)

Page 10
  123. Teigra (Mutant, Solo)
  124. FrostyPeaches (Mutant, Twins)
  125. Regal Renegade (Mutant, Twins)
  126. Mahogany Sunset (Mini, Solo)
  127. ProphetOfProfit (Common, Solo)
  128. Aneiron (Rare, Twins)
  129. dolphingurl (Common, Solo)
  130. Tygress Dream (Uncommon, Solo)

Mini

.... Page 1
  1. Pandora Talie (Mini, Solo)
  2. Phail Ninja (Mini, Twins)
  3. cursedandwandering (Mutant Mini, Solo)
  4. Mewsings of An Angel (Mini, Twins)
  5. stormflower (Mini, Twins)

Page 2
  6. Faithofthefallen (Mini, Solo)

Page 3
  7. Kara Asumie (Mini, Twins)
  8. Nyx Queen of Darkness (Mini, Solo)
  9. Mameha Otome (Mini, Solo)

Page 5
  10. Zakiax (Mutant Mini, Solo)
  11. spelldancer (Mini, Twins)
  12. Amirynth (Mutant Mini, Solo)
  13. Nayci (Mini, Twins)

Page 6
  14. Vistada (Mini, Twins)
  15. Mx Cherie (Mini, Twins)

Page 7
  16. xxx Yuki Bear xxx (Mini, Twins)
  17. FitzRoyal (Mini, Twins)
  18. SylverStar (Mini, Solo)

Page 8
  19. She-Ra of Etheria (Mini, Solo)
  20. o-Elixir-o (Mini, Twins)
  21. DeeJaye (Mini, Twins)

Page 9
  22. ABVirus (Mini, Solo)
  23. ATh e a r t (Mini, Solo)
  24. xKOVAKtheWOLFx (Mini, Twins)

Page 10
  25. Mahogany Sunset (Mini, Solo)

Last Updated: Pg. 10 on June 1, 2017 @ 7:00PM PST
Remember to check that you've been added to the list correctly!

Winners

Natsuko-neko (Uncommon, Solo)
Dea and #Teddy# (Uncommon, Twins)
Mameha Otome (Mini, Solo)

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:11 am
Entry Tag: (Strawberry Gumi Bunny | Ulun'suti | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Heavy, or Extreme
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Body Build: Draft Roman Nose
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Magenta, Purple, light markings in reference image
Face: Roman Nose, face markings in reference, face spikes, light green angry eyes
Mane: Edited, No hair, spikes going on the back of the head (Reference)
Tail: Edited version of Tail Blades style
Hooves/Fetlocks: Raptor claws on legs, Ulun'suti cloven hooves, long fetlocks
Reference Image(s):
Cynder, from Spyro the Dragon. Feel free to adapt her and have fun with it while keeping her pure Ulun'suti. I'd like her to have her items.
Cynder Full Ref || Lightning Elemental

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): See Ref
Wings: Spread Style Wings
Fins: --
Scales: Leg and Back scales, and scale topped-tail (No lower scales)
Pelt: --
Other Notes: Give her elements of lightning around her, in whatever way you think looks best~

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: Items seen in References. Silver choker, bracelets, tail ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Cynder Full Ref || Lightning Elemental

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Cosplay of Cynder, Spyro Skylanders

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:12 am
Entry Tag: (Yumitoko II| Mutant | Mod - Extreme (?) | Twins)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Edit Category: Mod to Extreme (CC as it's a mock breeding.)
Soquili Species: Mutant Regular (Kitsune)
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original Design (Mock breeding: Bear x Tarou )
WIP Needed? If you feel like it then go ahead! I would scream like a little girl. biggrin

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC - just not bald in this case, you can make their hair messy and unkempt if you like. I'm not sure if they care about their appearances like their father does.
Tail: Kitsune (multiple fox tails), have fun, go wild, I want to see those tails noodling! ouo
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws (throw backs hell yeeeeahhhh)
Reference Image(s): Certs here - User Image x User Image

Uncerts -

Bear:
Naked
Feral Form
Pelted Form
Accessories

Tarou:
Naked
Clothed

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt:
Other Notes:N/A go ham, I'm sure it'll turn out ace. If I filled this in wrong shoot me because I should know better. Just do it within the mod to extreme edits range, heavy is probably preferable lol. They do not have to be sumi-e, go for what you feel is right. If you do choose to make them Sumi-e, you could reuse the template for tarou's fetlocks but spruce them up in your own style if you wanted, only if you like though. It'd save you a bit of time and be less of a hand / shoulder /wrist ache to do. I don't mind if they are sumi-e or not though, I'll love them either way! I really really really love your style haha.. so rare. ;; <3

HUGE HUGE SIDE NOTE:
Each kitsune brother has a different colour and their father is plotted to be sorta rainbowy... SO YOU CAN THOW IN ANY COLOURS YOU SEE FIT~

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: CC as long as it's something related to mum or dad.
Maybe have one small item difference for each one, like feather placement or a small accessory. Don't have to though, it's upto you.

You could do accessories in line with the bear family, have stolen items from the kitsunekuma family or have items based on a mix of both families from what you can see of the themes behind Bear and Tarou. A cloak and hood would be cool like Bear so they could hide /disguise themselves amongst "normals" when they have to (maybe they get outnumbered and don't want to cause suspicion) but it's not 100% needed. Just CC and have fun!!

Reference Image(s) for Items: Mum and Dad
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Here ya go!

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:18 am
Entry Tag: SwordOfTheDarkOnes || Wind/Ceyreni Crossbreed || Heavy || Solo

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind/Creyni
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC [Use the pic provided for inspiration], Markings - The Egyptian Flower of Life
Face: Eyes are completely black with murky dark blue depths [pic below]
Mane: Custom- Long, flowing, done up under a veil with all the pretty hairpins and flowers.
Tail: Long, with flowers scattered throughout.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fetlocks - Stock/CC.
Reference Image(s): Eyes, Use this for color, Use this for markings. Okay. Hair. Here's the pic for that, but here's the deal. Colorist can downgrade this accordingly, but...hair pins are a much loved thing on her.

Horn(s): CC - something elegant?
Wings: Wind- Dove
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: 3 Hoop Earring, Double Band Ankelts, Fringed Tabard with extra cloth and bells and a Lantern.
Custom Items: A veil and circlet.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Based on this image, for veil and circlet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:27 am
Entry Tag: Pandora Talie | Seathi | Extreme | Solo Custom

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it
Mini-me.

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Seathi
Concept Origin: Match a familiar
WIP Needed? CC
-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC from ref
Face: CC “warrior” expression/angry
Mane: CC long Edited -- maybe 1/2 updo... Idea?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Turtle Fam

Fins: CC edited style

Other Notes: She’s going to be a sea warrior so work your magic O:

Custom Items: CC armor, opal amulet necklace  

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:39 am
Entry Tag: (AstoriaFallen | Mutant HippoSuti| moderate-heavy | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Edited
Soquili Species: - Mutant HippoSuti
Starting Stage: Foal please
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - I think this would be a new concept? It's a full blooded sister for a pre-existing Family

WIP Needed? Not needed but wouldn't mind if you wanted to do one.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body is dad's base color and moms claw color. The markings upon her glow, to include her eyes and the blue singular feathers. SO, with her markings. I tried to take the designs from dads horns and put them on her body. I also tried to do a variation of mothers markings. So those are just a rough idea. I would like the markings to be thinner and if you want you can do what I've drawn or CC them from dad's antlers. <3 I did my best with dads scale (is that what they are?) markings. Feel free to add more or use less if you so desire. smile
Face: Moms facial markings upon the nose and the swoosh under the eye. The scales (i think that's what they are) cover just her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose between her eyes and go down her neck a little.
Mane: I would like for her to have knee length hair that wraps around her in a sorta wind blown look, colored similar to dads, or a variation similar to his. I would like for it to be feminine looking. I do want her to have head feathers, but not too many. Just enough to accent around her head and laying flat-ish (like moms) but with some feminine curl, and then a few of dads glowie ones (placement can be CC).
Tail: I would like her to have a regular tail (hair) and a feathered tail mixed. The regular tail DOES NOT have to look like my ref, but I would like it to have it's length. The feathers are supposed to be moms feather base color peacock style with a flair of dads mixed into it. Though I want it to have a more feminine and curled look like one of the base templates I saw? All the feathers :3 CC the tail. Would like a combination of moms peacock style with a flair of dads thrown into it. Something elegant and feminine please <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four Claws please. <3
Reference Image(s): Thumbnails link to larger image.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Parents:
User ImagexUser Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings:n/a
Horn(s): Can be similar to dads, though solid black. or CC them to fit the rest of what she has going on.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/body chain with moon and star charms that hangs around neck. Moon and Star Glows blue. Laurel crown that looks similar to dads bracelet. Silver in color. Can CC other items on her if you so choose.
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vrachka
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Breed: Mutant HippoSuti
Temper: Dreamer
Mate: none
Tag Background: Same as Sisters
Tag frame color: Same as Sisters
Tag feather color(s): Same as Sisters

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes agreement
Contest shes from  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:02 am
Entry Tag: Phail Ninja | Seathi-Nixie | Extreme | Twins

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Seathi-Nixie
Body Build: Seathi Base
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? I love WIPs but CC!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, mockbreeding <3
Face: CC, mockbreeding <3
Mane: CC, mockbreeding, hair monsters loved <3
Tail: Impossibru (seathi)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC, fluffmonsters loved.
Reference Image(s): [Parent 1] [Parent 2] [A Throwback] <--- PB is being a butt atm but I'll fetch uncerts for you if you roll me you beauty <3

Fins: CC - I like custom fins 8D Fish or seahorse, or a mix! As they are nixie-seathi they can have either <3

Custom Items: CC. I like critters. I like beards. I like accessories. Go crazy, I like everything. Only thing I ask is that they each have a piercing of some sort (like a fancy earring or something - its an 'adult initiation rite in the herd that they have to acquire treasure by themselves and wear it). Treasure always good.
Reference Image(s) for Items: All CC  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:23 am
Entry Tag: (cursedandwandering | MINI (Quilin Usdia) | Heavy??? | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Quilin Mutant Usdia
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Loved but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: A blue based purple (see reference) feel free to CC any markings
Face: Black and Copper colored cat eye makeup markings, eye color colorists's choice. Perferabbly something that stands out/is shocking.
Mane: edited, long slick backed that drapes over one shoulder. Loosely has a olive colored ribbon wrapped around it towards the middle. Copper colored and almost metallic looking. (see reference)
Tail: Edited, fluffy and cat like
Hooves/Fetlocks: paws with copper colored toe nails please!
Reference Image(s): cat eye Monarchy design

Horn(s): Slender horns that match the fur in color. short and curving back towards her ears.
Other Notes: Quilin feet wisps! edited cat ears.

Custom Items: A tattered olive ribbon wrapping around the legs and tail (feel free to change placement/ have it wrapped in additional places). I was initially thinking hieroglyphs on the ribbon, but feel free to add whatever pattern or just leave it solid.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Monarchy design

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A based on an OC  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:31 am
Entry Tag: (Mewsings of An Angel | Nymph | Moderate to Heavy (if needed) | Twin Custom)

The below custom twins are completely open to artist interpretation, they are to be consider Lop-Eared Jackalopes basically, part of the Tribe (norse/viking aspects).

Twin #1 - Male
Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Nymph
Body Build: Regular - Leg Up
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? WIP please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC on overall coloration - particular to natural colors - browns / white / black / etc.
Face: Eye color would consist of Heterochromia Iridum (eyes mottled different colors) consisting of bright blue and sharp grass green.
Also, he has a short beard! Enough to be braided, maybe a few small clasps or leather bands holding it.
Mane: Mane is CC - I would like him to be super fluffy, maybe with some unruly braids, feathers, flowers, etc (the twins are inherently going to be like Bunny Herders and part of the Tribe, so you can make them look unruly, unkempt, and just silly in a Tribe-like Nordic manner)
Tail: Tail is CC - super bunny fluffy tail!
Hooves/Fetlocks: FLUFFFFF (color is CC)
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): Majestic set of antlers - think prince of the forest, just awesomely majestic. CC on appearance.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Ears will be like that of a Lop, hanging down - you are more than welcome to add some wear to them, maybe some piercings and such!

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
-bunnies...bunnies....bunnies...baskets of bunnies?
-other items are CC, maybe some Norse items, like a fur capelet, and other fun things!
-snowy aspects, frost, breath, etc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Twin #2 - Female
Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Nymph
Body Build: Regular - Leg Up
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? WIP please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC on overall coloration - particular to natural colors - browns / white / black / etc.
Face: Eye color would consist of Heterochromia Iridum (eyes mottled different colors) consisting of bright blue and sharp grass green.
Mane: Mane is CC - I would like her to be super fluffy, maybe with some unruly braids, feathers, flowers, etc (the twins are inherently going to be like Bunny Herders and part of the Tribe, so you can make them look unruly, unkempt, and just silly in a Tribe-like Nordic manner)
Tail: Tail is CC - super bunny fluffy tail!
Hooves/Fetlocks: FLUFFFFF (color is CC)
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): A smaller set of antlers compared to her brother - CC on look.
Other Notes: Ears will be like that of a Lop, hanging down - you are more than welcome to add some wear to them, maybe some piercings and such!

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items:
-bunnies...bunnies....bunnies...baskets of bunnies?
-other items are CC, maybe some Norse items, like a fur capelet, and other fun things!
-snowy aspects, frost, breath, etc

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

-- Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --

Mewsings of An Angel

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:54 am
Entry Tag: (Peppermint Coffee | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: SoA design turned OC
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Three different shade of brown for him in very traditional 'lion' looking markings until the face, where there are slight stripes. 'Snow' like markings in white on his back, ears, and a little on his cheeks.
Face: Slightly concerned expression on his face please? Gold eyes, white around them.
Mane: Green and darker greenish/blue fade, adult reference please.
Tail: Pretty much CC?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Cub, Juve, Adol, Adult

Other Notes: I have a Soquili Similar and they'll be half-sibs.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Circlet around head, gold circle necklace with beads and feathers, some kind of bracelet on one front leg with 3 gems like the reference.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Contradiction  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:37 am
Entry Tag: (stormflower | Pixie Corns | Heavy? | Twins)

Edit Category: Heavy???
Soquili Species: Pixie/minicorns(pixie-corns) Twins
Body Build: normal, leg pose cc
Starting Stage: Adults
Concept Origin: Had the idea and picture in my head and thought they'd make cute little horses so I give you M&M McFlurry(and they are yummyXD)
WIP Needed? It's appreciated, but as this is kinda up to you, the artist, Im happy to just wait for the finished products <3 Have fun with them!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Both are shiny(near iridescent)white with soft colorful swirls like m&ms in ice cream before they all start to blend together. Maybe the girl has a little more blue maybe hints of purple(like the fancy triple chocolate m&ms) and the boy a little more red and orange. They each have an M on them, the girl has hers on her dominant cheek and the male has his on his neck(choose whatever black or any color you like) Placement however is up to you if you think they would look better elsewhere
Face: Girl has Bright orange-red eyes and the boy a bright aqua-teal color. Girl can maybe have a seductive-ish expression edit with longer lashes and some makeup maybe-CC(can use some of the new stock expressions) Boy's expression can be edited as well but cc
Mane: Girl has an overall length to the knee, but I'd like it to be some sort of swirly, pretty but with a punk feel/flare, up-do with some loose ringlets here and there. Colors-White but with soft purple highlights, Boy overall length of the knee with light curls and a little messy and, like his sister, a punk feel to it. Colors-White with soft orange highlights If possible Id love to have some actual M&Ms in their mane and tail, having some collect around them at their hooves.
Tail: Girl-Something that would be similar to or take inspiration from a combination of the default curly and punk styles falling just above the ground, whatever you feel like doing but 100% edited punk rocker spunky fun lol smile Colors-same as mane Boy like with his sister take ques from/be inspired by the a combination of the default curly and medium styles but again edited. Colors-same as mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: minicorn fetlocks and each hoof a different color- Red, Green, Blue, and Orange(like a bag of M&Ms YUM!) ^_^
Reference Image(s): If PB will behave.....I was trying to make sure they work but PB is stupid

Horn(s): Both have the minicorn horn.- Coloring CC(make them different though, preferably two colors swirling together if you could)
Wings: Both have both sets of wings, custom maybe a little 'lacey' looking just delicate and pretty, colors CC
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Have fun with them, be creative <3 Artist interpretation is Win biggrin It's getting to warmer weather so what better way to greet it with ice cream themed soquili XD

Trading Post Items: As you see fit
Custom Items: I love sparkly things, jewels and jewelry and the like but CC, m&m (candies) everywhere (the m&ms in mane and tail that have a few stray ones around their hooves, maybe some jewelry too hanging on them and what-not)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Your imagination

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:46 am
Entry Tag: (Andranis | Kelpie | Minor-moderate | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpie
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dapple grey - I couldn't really pick a specific pattern, so see links!
Face: White blaze on his nose/face, and brown eyes - Otherwise, typical colors/markings for a dapple grey! For expression, using the shiny new expression template options - Raised eyebrows, standard eyes, open smile
Mane: Edited mane - Black coloration, in dreadlock-like braids (So think... Troll hair?? I'm not entirely sure how to articulate it properly)
Tail: Fierce Kelpie tail that matches the legs in colors/markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft fetlocks, sock markings typical of dapple drafts - The sock on his visible hind leg should have a small extension up his knee, though - A bit like the second image, but more clean-cut in marking look (Or, alternately, like the fourth... Provided it still works, ROFL)
Reference Image(s): [Dapple] [Dapple] [Dapple] [Dapple... Toy]

Horn(s): N/A
Fins: Fierce neck and back fins, and Spiny leg fins on his elbows only, in coloration that would match his body/tail
Other Notes: N/A

Custom Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --

-- Ulun'suti --
Customs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items