Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ryuu's June 2017 Customs [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:04 am
Entry Tag: (Cowboy Peep | Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom )

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Username of owner(s): Cowboy Peep
Breed: Unicorn
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:25 am
Entry Tag: (Lunadriel | Mutant-Suti-Gryph | Extreme | Solo Custom)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Username of owner(s): Lunadriel
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yarp  

Lunadriel

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:39 am
Username of owner(s): Yeonn
Breed: Mutant
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes

Entry Tag: (Yeonn | Mutant | Extreme | Solo )

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:59 am
Entry Tag: (Junglerunner | Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Hippogryph
Body Build: - Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New concept.

WIP Needed? Please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Hooded crow, more references below. Body colour to be grey like the crow, but the head and neck to be black, like on the crow. Same leg markings as Macha though deep red, almost black in colour. Edits: Same small pin feathers on the shoulder like Macha.
Face: Solid black, dead looking, large almond shaped eyes framed by blood red markings. Small triangular red marking on her chin.
Mane: Edited: Unruly masses of black curly hair, black and deep red (almost black) feathers at the top and base of tail like her sister Macha. See multiple reference below.
Tail: Edited: Same as her mane, long unruly black curly/wavy hair, deep red feathers at the base.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long fetlocks like Macha on her back legs. Front clawed legs with small pin feathers on like Macha and her daughter Dubh Lacha.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Dubh Lacha, Macha, Macha, no wing, Hair ref, Hair Ref, Hair ref.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - None
Wings: Describe Wings - Hippo/falcon wings, to be black in colour, the large flight wings to be deep red, almost black in colour.
Fins: N/A
Scales: Hippo leg scales.
Other Notes: Feathered fetlocks, including the small edited pin feathers lower on the leg. Also Hippo beaked mouth.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Anand

Please note, while I am open to CCing items, I am also happy for the above overall design to be twisted as I honestly can't make my mind up about black or red hair.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anand
Owner: Junglerunner
Breed: Celtic Goddess
Temper: Devastating
Tag Background: Dusky night or falling twilight
Tag frame color: Deep blood red.
Tag feather color(s): Black with blood drips.

Macha: Pin board
Macha is Badb's sister. (OCC: there is a third sister, Anand) Macha, unlike her sister is less cautious in nature, quite the opposite in fact, Macha loves to get her talons stuck deep down into some poor creatures flesh, tearing the life from them. Blood thirsty she may be, she doesn't torture prey, she finds that practice distasteful and also a waste, for she is a Hide-Flayer and such torture practices would ruin the pelts and skins she harvests. Macha knows her own strength and also the limits of it, so whilst she may challenge herself with the targets she selects, she also is keenly aware that some targets and goals are just a little beyond her reach. Badb is a mare of few choice words, to allure her prey into a deadly embrace, whereas Macha taunts and goads her targets, she is quick to angry and is very abrasive, lacking her sisters 'charms'. Much like her sister she calls the Northspring flock her home and is proud to the name of Hatetalon, she is truly bonded to her sisters (the flock) cause(s) and will do anything to support Edana in her battles.

Anand: Pin board
Anand is the third in the trio of sisters, the eldest and the most feared. Badb has a deep rooted respectful fear of Anand and generally steers clear of her eldest sibling most of the time. Macha however provides the skins Anand requires to make her prized drums, so they have to work more closely together, though the relationship is often strained and fraught with danger for Macha. Macha of course is coarse and abrasive which though Anand tolerates Macha most of the time, can lead to some fights between the sisters. Anand was once a walkerward, though has grown old and battle worn, she is still proud and can hold her own, but has chosen in stead to 'retire' to the role of Drum maker. Macha thinks this a lesser role, though she herself lacking the skill and force needed for the role her sister once held; Macha taunts Anand for wasting her skills. Anand is a creature of fewer words than Babd, her throat is scared from a skinwalker attack which ripped open her throat, her voice is now a rasping noise, the words hard to distinguish, only her sisters and close members of the flock can make out what she is trying to say. Anand devotes herself to her drum making nowadays and is as talented with her talons to produce the finest drums, as she was as a walkerward. She is the slowest to anger out of all the sisters, but the most deadly when she is roused.

Badb Catha: Pin board
Badb Catha is a Hatetalon, she is a Hippogryph who has chosen to call the Northspring herd/flock her home. Like other Hatetalon's she is not a friendly creature, far from it, she is not as aggressive as other members of the flock, instead she steers more towards the sinister than psychopathic killer. She is an omnivore and whilst she'll happy enough graze on grasses and pick away on berries and other such things, she's far happier eating some meaty morsel. Badb is sly and cunning, she's more than likely to sit in a tree some distance from the creature which holds her interest and watch them for some time and learn what, if anything, she can gain from meeting them. She's not likely to be angered easily and will not simply attack other non flock members on sight.

Badb has a strong respect for physical strength within others. She herself is not a large creature but she admires others for their prowess from afar. However, if her favoured losses a battle or fight, she is fickle, she'll not support them in their needs further, quite the opposite, she'll harry them and attempt to bring them down, buy finding someone stronger and better to kill them off, and will more than likely feed on the aftermath of the battle. She is never far from a battle sight, she enjoys the noise, the blood and the carnage, though she'll never enter in it herself, more than likely you'll catch her glowing red eyes watching you from afar as you stare death in the face. Seeing Badb is never usually a good thing, it means death is usually just around the corner.

References here: Macha, Badb Catha I want to re-custom Badb at some point also.

junglerunner

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:34 am
Entry Tag: (She-Ra of Etheria | Minicorn-Putti | Mod-heavy | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Username of owner(s): She-Ra of Etheria
Breed: Minicorn-Putti
Level of Edits: Mod-heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: internet issues

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:37 am
Ryuukishin

Please Remove me from the lists, I won in Kara's slots. Thank you!  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:11 am
Entry Tag: (Leena-chan | Angeni | Unedited | Solo Custom)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Body Build: Regular - style 2
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dun Coloring*
Face: Eye Color: Green, Eyebrows: Black, Inner Ear: cream, Expression: Normal, Facial Markings: Scar over left eye start from just above the eyebrow straight (or jagged) down to the cheek**, Dun Coloring*
Mane: Unedited, spliced. Please use the male curly style for the main base, and using the end of the long braid so that there is a ponytail. Also please add some curls to the bottom of the ponytail for consistency. Mane Color: Black. Dun Coloring*
Tail: Curly, black, Dun Coloring*
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves: Regular, Fetlocks: Angeni Style 2, CC colors
Reference Image(s): Original Character becoming a pony, Dun Coloring Reference*

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Wings: Angeni Style 2 - CC: Dun Coloring* or White that fades out to Black maybe? Whatever you think looks best.
Other Notes: First pony based of my OC so most of this can be CC with exception to the mane, eye color, and the scar. Scar is based off Cold Nameless Hero Eyes**.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Legs: Cuffs (inspired by Quartermaster Keel's Blight***) with connecting chain to tabard, Body: Red Medieval Tabard with Silver Chain Connector
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cuffs inspired by Quartermaster Keel's Blight***

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Navigation  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:18 am
Entry Tag: (Bluedemonwolf | CC between Flutter/Hippogryph/Wind | CC | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - CC
Soquili Species: - CC between Flutter, Hippogryph, or Wind (or if you really want you can do a crossbreed between two of them)
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: original design/song based
WIP Needed? No surprise me!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Base it all off of this song: The Crow and the Butterfly

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: CC
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Her design is different every time due to her being a song custom so there's no need to get permission.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:48 pm
Entry Tag: (Artymus | Regular | Extreme | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: War
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay (Darksiders)
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black, with orange markings on neck, flank, and shoulder
Face: eye color - Glowy orange, eyebrows - Black, inner ear - black, expression - angry asf, orange glowy nostrils, Glowy orange scar over left eye (our right), glowy runes down neck
Mane: Either Forever Foal style in black (or the fiery version), or edited into a wispy, flame-looking style in black/orange
Tail: Medium black, or wispy, flame-looking style in black or orange/black
Hooves/Fetlocks: Flaming hooves/fetlocks
Reference Image(s):1 2 3 4 (Fanart) 5 6 7 (fanart) 8 (still frame) 9 (fanart)

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Saddle and halter
Reference Image(s) for Items: (above refs should work for this too. If you'd like more, I can search more.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:15 pm
Entry Tag: (Sesshiyasha & Kyrieko | Mutant Ulun'Suti | Extremel | Twins)

Seiryuu

Edit Category: Extreme!
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you would like! <3 They are always loved!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Scaled Markings, Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales Similar to Haku, Space Fluff all the way down the back. Glowing Back Circle. Blues, Purples, and Teals.
Face: Bent neck with Lapsang Slant Eyes. Horns on his head. (See horns section) Set of Four Long Eastern Whiskers with the Diamond pieces on the ends of them Like the Ref if possible. Glowing eyes and any glowing bits in the markings you wanna add! <3
Mane: See the Hair Ref, Please try and match as close as possible? Also with the Hair ornaments and circlet.
Tail: VERY Long wrapping around the legs/body or coiled behind however you need to do it, but SUPER LONG Oriental Dragon Tail. Full fluff all along the back down the tail into a Pool of fluff at the tip. All Fluff should be Space Themed. See Ref image for Space fluff.
Feet: Pawed, Space Leg Fluff and
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Space Fluff Ref and Whisker Tips Ref Main Seiryuu Ref

Horn(s):Horns spreading back towards hips area, with slim tapered branches carrying Cherry Blossom Flowers If possible Branches with a little amount of leaves and some Cherry blossom petals floating around them. Horns like the Seiryuu Ref Beside them at the base. Similar Cherry Blossom Antlers Main Seiryuu Ref
Wings: No Wings.
Scales: CC Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Circlet around forhead, and Hair ornament. Arm Sleeves and Shoulder armor (Make the stones Glow) Colors for the Sleeves is CC. Dragon Jian With Tassels
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Shoulder Armor and Arm Sleeves Dragon Jian With Tassels Jian Ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Lightning

Jikokuten

Edit Category: Extreme!
Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'Suti
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you would like! <3 They are always loved!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body: Scaled Markings, Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales Similar to Haku, Space Fluff all the way down the back. Glowing Back Circle.
Face: Bent neck with Lapsang Slant Eyes. Horns on his head. (See horns section) Long Eastern Whiskers with the Diamond pieces on the ends of them Like the Ref if possible. Glowing eyes and any glowing bits in the markings you wanna add! <3
Mane: See the Hair Ref, Please try and match as close as possible? Also with the Hair ornaments and circlet.
Tail: VERY Long wrapping around the legs/body or coiled behind however you need to do it, but SUPER LONG Oriental Dragon Tail. Full fluff all along the back down the tail into a Pool of fluff at the tip. All Fluff should be Space Themed. See Ref image for Space fluff.
Feet: Pawed, Space Leg Fluff and
Reference Image(s): Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Space Fluff Ref and Whisker Tips Ref Main Seiryuu Ref Color Ref for Jiko

Horn(s):Horns spreading back towards hips area, with slim tapered branches carrying Cherry Blossom Flowers If possible Branches with a little amount of leaves and some Cherry blossom petals floating around them. Horns like the Seiryuu Ref Beside them at the base. Similar Cherry Blossom Antlers Main Seiryuu Ref
Wings: No Wings.
Scales: CC Custom Pine Cone Scales Similar to the Classic Lapsang Scales
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Circlet around forhead, and Hair ornament. Arm Sleeves and Shoulder armor (Make the stones Glow) Colors for the Sleeves is CC. Chinese Lute.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair Ref with Circlet and Hair Ornaments Shoulder Armor and Arm Sleeves Chinese Lute

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:19 pm
Entry Tag: (o-Elixir-o | Nymph Mini | Moderate - Heavy| Twins)

Edit Category: - Edit/Mini/moderate to heavy/Twins
Soquili Species: - Nymph
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Spotted Deer
Face: Amber Doe eyes with heavy black eyelashes
Innocent expression
Mane: Style & Color
Tail:Same color as body
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves & fetlocks same color as body
Reference Image(s): Spotted Deer

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Light Brown
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Flower Crown/CC some items (Think nature child)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower Crown with this color for the flowers.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimi
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Gentle
Mate: Non
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

Soquili Species: - Nymph Mini
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Everything is the same except –
Also could she have like a shy expression??
Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: If possible glasses/CC some items (Think nerdy/bookish)
Reference Image(s) for Items: Glasses

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kimi
Owner: o-Elixir-o
Breed: Nymph
Temper: Shy
Mate: None
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N.A  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:31 pm

Entry Tag: Deejaye | Usdia | Heavy/extreme | Twin

Edit Category: - guessing heavy per pone? maybe extrme
Soquili Species: mini
Body Build: female leg down
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Night Elf Priests character from WoW
WIP Needed? u can hit me up with the wips on discord bae (:

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: pinkish-purplish. gradienting between the colors would be nice. they do have purple makings on their eyes tho, see ref. other markings are optional and can be CC, tho i am a big fan of pones with stocking markings darker than their base if u know what i mean
Face: the holy priest twin should have solid white glowing eyes, the shadow priest should have solid glowing purple eyes
Mane: straight long and white. Goes down at least to the knees. central parted hair O:
Tail: straight long and white. would like for it to go to the ground and possibly pool a little on the ground. like jiggly puff but straight huuurrr not curly
Hooves/Fetlocks: i typically like fluffy fetlocks but up to u bae. hooves match their eye colors maybe ?
Reference Image(s): shadow priest | holy priest

Custom Items: I would like you to just give accessories inspired by their gear ? if you gave them their weapons, I would 100% luv u but not required. I can also give you better pics if you want
Reference Image(s) for Items: shadow priest | holy priest
note - would like nude form and clothed forms for them

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: WoW ocs  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 pm
Entry Tag: (Depawsit | Angeni | Extreme | Solo)

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: - Extreme [ I think? ]
Soquili Species: - Angeni
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Only if you feel its necessary. But I know your style and pretty much trust you fully :3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Sadly i've lost her pallete, but you can spitball her colors based on her refs. Her body is a deep, DEEP navy. Starting at her back flowing downwards [ see ref for placement ] she has a very pale teal blanket of color that slowly fades into her navy. Atop her teal coat is a host of bright tropical colors [ think parrot or macaws ] that slowly fade into the teal. Her blanket coat reaches from her flank all the way to mid nose.
Face:
Eye Color: Peacock Green
Eyebrows: N/A [ they won't be visible, but if they are cream
Inner Ear: Cream
Expression:
Roman Nose: No
Blush: Yes, a very light one
Facial Markings: Only her teal blanket - when it reaches the space between her ears the tropical colors phase out. So her face is only blanketed in teal.
Mane: Her hair is extremely long, it flows to the ground, and actually drags for a few inches at her feet. She has a very creamy colored mane that is styled something like this. The bun is going to have bird's nest built into it, but the rest of her mane is going to be extremely messy and curled. In the front, her hair swoops in front of her face to give swept bang look, like so.
Tail: Her tail is very similar to her mane, messy hare with loose curls, her tail should also drag the ground a bit as her mane does.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I want her fetlocks to be long and flowy, navy blue like her pelt.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.1

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Her wings are a wide ombre of tropical colors. [ Thinks parrots and macaws ]
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Custom Items:
Unicorn Horn: She has a unicorn horn made of gnarled wood atop her head.
Peacock Petticoat: She has a petticoat that flows over her tail that is made of peacock feathers.
Peacock Familiar: Just a custom familiar for her to have as a companion
Eyelashes: Attached to her eyelashes at the ends are small peacock feathers that point outward.
Mane Feathers:Tucked onto the top of her mane, around the middle of her ears, she has a kind of 'crown' of peacock feathers' that flow off to her back.
Birds Nest: The bun in her hairstyle should have a birds nest built into, or look like it did at some point.
[Double Silver Cuffs Front Hooves She has 2 Silver cuffs on each of her two front legs.
Messy Mane & Tail: Throughout her mane and tail, she will have an array of feathers, brambles, twigs, dirt, poop, really anything bird related. As she allows them to nest within her mane and tail at their own will.
Reference Image(s) for Items: 1 - 2

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Its mine :]

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Birds

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements)  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:07 am
Entry Tag: RadiantRose Midnight | Mutant Angeni Kitsune | Extreme | Twins

Quote:

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Angeni Kitsune
Concept Origin: Original design based on inspiration images.
WIP Needed? I don't need one, but I wouldn't mind one!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Very fluffy body, extra fluff at shoulders, legs meeting the body, cheeks, and down the back. As close to the Markings Reference as possible. Markings similar to the Markings reference except make the sports more like Leopard rosettes and make them glow please. Make the colors for twin one the same as the reference if possible, and for twin two maybe make them a bit more purple? So one mostly Blue and one mostly Purple? Kitsune Fires floating around the body.
Face: See the Markings reference for the face. Maybe a couple of leopard rosettes by her eyes. Glowing eyes. Long fluffy Kitsune ears.
Mane: Super long pooling on the ground Hair in an oriental style. See the Hair Ref for an idea?
Tail: Nine Really Long Kitsune Wolf Tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Furry Fetlocks, maybe something similar to the angeni style with feline paws.
Reference Image(s): Markings, Fluff, and Tail Length Reference Markings Reference 2 Markings Reference 3 Hair Inspiration Kitsune Fire and Fluff Reference

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Three sets of Feathered Wings. CC Bring the color of the markings and the glowing Leopard Rosettes into the wings.
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC Any, Maybe a lantern somewhere?
Custom Items: Hair Accessories, CC Kanzashi and other accessories. Kitsune Fire floating around.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Hair Inspiration Kitsune Fire

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Just using references as inspiration.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:38 am
Entry Tag: (HoneyTeaTree | Mutant | Heavy~Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy~Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Concept Origin: Dragon Age: Ash Warrior Inspired
WIP Needed? You do you c;

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: There are several scars on the body, this guy has been through more than his fair share of fights and he's got the scars to prove it. The base color of his body is light oak color. Most of them are hardly noticeable, especially since he's painted Kaddis on himself in traditional Ash Warrior style over top of his body, though he has a large scar that goes from his back flank towards the middle of his side. It's an old sword wound from a battle. The Kaddis he sports is a mix of several of the possible designs you can get in DAO and I've circled the elements I'd like from each of them, though you can tweak it however you like. The color of the Kaddis should be an earthy red for the entirety of it.
Face: Although I want the Kaddis to extend on to his face, I don't want it to go around his eyes. His eyes are gray-blue and I'd love if you could give him a cocky expression. He has a scar that runs a long his jaw and one across the bridge of his muzzle.
Mane: He's a scruffy one and his sandy brown mane isn't exactly neatly kept, though it's not terribly long, ending at the base of his neck. Style can be CC, just as long as it's got that sweet, sweet scruff. Going for a very vikingesque kind of feel for him, so braided portions are more than welcome.
Tail: Similar to the mane, scruffy, but practical for all the fighting this one gets in to. It's short, and feel free to use one of the shops templated ones if that's easier on you. Maybe the short or forever foal style??
Hooves/Fetlocks: If he could just have an extra bit of fur on him to get a bit of fluff that'd be A+. I love them canine paws.
Reference Image(s): Body color
Highlighted Features 1 Highlighted Features 2 Highlighted Features 3
Unmarked 1 Unmarked 2 Unmarked 3

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: Give me those sweet, sweet canine paws.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Metal armor, though I'd prefer that the armor not cover all of the body (I always found ponies in full shirts or dresses a little odd??), perhaps bracers that go above his paws and shoulder pauldrons of sorts? Maybe even some knee protectors? I do want parts of his body to be visible, but for there to also be some level of visible protection, if that makes sense. Whatever you think would look nice. There are some links of armor sets that are pretty nifty and the second set has some neat ornamentation. I'd love if part of the armor had part of the Kaddis designs painted over it?
What Ash Warrior isn't complete without a weapon? How you place it or where is entirely up to you, whatever's easiest. I've included a reference for the axe's appearance as well.
Reference Image(s) for Items: armor set 1 armor set 2 Axe Reference

-- Existing Pets --

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items