Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:19 pm
...gets a trade full of these.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:15 pm
Don't think anyone has posted since I did the other day :/ It's just so sad because this place was so active before sad  

Pokahydee

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:21 pm
Pokahydee
Don't think anyone has posted since I did the other day :/ It's just so sad because this place was so active before sad

A winner is you!

Yeah, it's unfortunate. I only come around so often because I do other things on the site. This guild holds so many memories. crying heart  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:26 pm
Thanks hun!

It makes me sad, I was always kind of a lurker but it was still a fun, lively bunch smile

I had literally forgotten about this site and just remembered it a few weeks ago. Working full time and raising a kiddo alone has it's own distractions, lol! I was just so disappointed in the way the entire site is dying out...

I have a feeling part of it is just that technology is moving on. Everyone is all about Facebook or apps for their smartphone. I'm a professional website developer so I understand the way technology is moving and the whole desktop forum has been dying out for years, sadly :/  

Pokahydee

Zelkiiro

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:13 pm
Message boards are dying. Which is lame, because I ******** love message boards. Goddammit.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Pokahydee
Thanks hun!

It makes me sad, I was always kind of a lurker but it was still a fun, lively bunch smile

I had literally forgotten about this site and just remembered it a few weeks ago. Working full time and raising a kiddo alone has it's own distractions, lol! I was just so disappointed in the way the entire site is dying out...

I have a feeling part of it is just that technology is moving on. Everyone is all about Facebook or apps for their smartphone. I'm a professional website developer so I understand the way technology is moving and the whole desktop forum has been dying out for years, sadly :/

Girl, take out that stuff from your end of the trade. xD I don't want it. Sell it for a pretty penny and get yourself something nice.  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:44 pm
Zelkiiro
Message boards are dying. Which is lame, because I ******** love message boards. Goddammit.

Message boards love you, too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 pm
There must be a db glitch cuz it won't let me sweatdrop

I think they could probably bring this place back if it was modernized a little bit, it would be alot of work but it could be done. Make the site responsive and do a kind of MVP of the features and start to phase out some of the flash elements and replace with Javascript or HTML5/canvas so people could access it on their phones easily.

Coincidentally, today is my birthday XD (well... for another 6 minutes, lol!)  

Pokahydee

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Forever a Musician 500
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:21 pm
Pokahydee
There must be a db glitch cuz it won't let me sweatdrop

I think they could probably bring this place back if it was modernized a little bit, it would be alot of work but it could be done. Make the site responsive and do a kind of MVP of the features and start to phase out some of the flash elements and replace with Javascript or HTML5/canvas so people could access it on their phones easily.

Coincidentally, today is my birthday XD (well... for another 6 minutes, lol!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Eat lots of cake.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:31 pm
I think I'm going to be bad and buy myself a birthday gift XD Looking at pressure a pressure sensitive stylus for my iPad. I've REALLY wanted to start drawing again since I went to Wizard World a few months ago and saw some of the amazing artwork there.  

Pokahydee

The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff