User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(spoilers will be avoided, especially in the character bio's so if the characters feel like they have missing info its to ensure that when you read the manga yourself you will be able to enjoy it to its fullest)
The manga called Sweetness and Lightning is a spectacular manga from Gido Amagakure. This is a title that will touch your heart on a new level, either your already a parent, or looking into it. Maybe just a teenager looking for a great read, no matter what though you will always be having a tear in your eye as you watch the characters grow up not just individually but with each other.

Plot:
Inuzuka:
Inuzuka is a single father looking after his child, a really nice and affectionate man. Doesn't mind taking the hard route. Inuzuka has two jobs, one of raising his daughter single handedly and being a mathematics teacher. He has not been into eating, which affected his cooking. It shows how it affected his cooking as he feeds his daughter, with her comedic expressions of disgust. As this continues he tries to make meals to make his daughter happy, and to be able to spend time with her.

Tsumugi Inuzuka:
The Daughter of Inuzuka, the life of any party, or gathering. She is hyper like any ordinary kindergarten girl, but also minds what she is told. Tsumugi loves her dad, and expresses it anytime she can even when she is in her roughest of moods. Tsumugi was getting tired of pre package lunch, and soon loved the art of home cooking, but even so she still has a arduous time eating her vegetables.

Kotori Lida:
Kotori is seen as a ordinary highschool student, and especially as a loner. She has never minded being by herself, but even so she will burst into overjoyment when it comes into talking about food. She has had rough times with her parents, having to come to a divorce. Kotori may not express her feelings about a subject right away because she is terribly shy.

The Sweetness and Lightning volume 1 starts off with Inuzuka getting Tsumugi ready for school. Later on he then gets to the teachers office, and has a cameo appearance from two of his co-workers offering him to go to party. Inuzuka declining because he needs to take care of his daughter.Once they are home Inuzuka and Tsumugi get ready for cherry blossom viewing, as they do so they meet a particularly young girl. After the cherry blossom viewing they come home to eat, and as they do so Inuzuka comes to a realization. (rest are spoilers, and you should consider reading the manga which is in the link below)

Sweetness and LIghting first chapter
This is definitely a story that you would want to check out, as this slice of life manga is something you don't want to miss out.

(p.s. i was so attached to this manga on the first volume i cried a tiny bit .... DON'T JUDGE ME ;-; )
(p.p.s. I don't write reviews for things ... so this mightve been bad .... alot)