Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Matsuri City Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 pm
User Image

Matsuri city is the universe 6 counterpart to Aoi City, the only difference being the name.

*THIS LOCATION HOUSES THE 6 STAR BALL*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:14 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxRace:: Saiyan
xxxxxxKi Pool:: 220/220
xxxxxxBase Power:: 185
xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 200/330
xxxxxxCurrent Health:: Healthy
xxxxxxCompleted Training Paragraphs:: 10
xxxxxxCurrent Transformations:: None
xxxxxxCurrent Attire:: Outfit Number 1
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxTotoma skipped down the streets, humming quietly and occasionally taking a selfie or two as she scouted out for a venue to eat at. "I want to go somewhere where the food is pretty enough to post on my Instagram, I haven't made an update in a few hours," the woman mumbled with a disappointed frown. After a few minutes of looking at different fast-food signs, Totoma stopped at a relatively cheap burger place; what made this place a gem however, was how old-fashioned it was, when it came to accurately mimicking the whole 50's style: This place took the case. With a manicured finger, the woman pointed at the front of the restaurant, tugging at Daiko's arm. "Can we go there?!" She asked in excitement. "This place is so Western, so classy, and I think the waitresses even skate around the place," she opened the door for Daiko to walk through, and smiled. "After you."

killer-wolf-kun

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's feet walked him down the street watching her walk ahead with her phone infront of her eyes as the people around stared at the two. It wasn't hard to spot the model like woman from miles away. Whether it be her looks, her voice, or her powerful aura, you would catch wind of her one way or another. His eyes averted to the fire hydrant while his mouth let out a sigh. He felt he was being stared at, less admirably and more a target and a potential obsticle for these men glued to their media. His mouth would exhale. He'd put a hands to his side while he looks over to her when she spoke of a place with pretty food. He'd let his stomach speak as he retorted. "I just need alot for my allowance. The Dojo's budget is still tight, so I won't have too much extra money after this if I don't atleast get runner up in the tournament." He'd say to her while he getting grabbed by the arm. He was pointed to an older looking diner in the town as he looked forth at it and smiled. It looked like it might be a bit on the cheaper side while he pulled forth.

He'd let his mouth sigh a bit before grabbing her hand once he got to the area and walked forth. "No need to hold the door for me." His mouth holding his grin while he walked forth. His eyes peered round while the nearly empty place had a cleaner, and retro inside while he walked forth and was met with a waitress on roller blades, who directed them to a small booth where the window was. They'd be seated and a menu would be left before them as he leaned back against the chair letting himself relax a bit while looking to her smiling before feeling many presences outside of the window. His eyes would look over as he saw many onlookers and fans of the woman outside of the window. He would look forth with an uncomfortable look in his eyes while adjusting his glasses and giving a nervous laugh. "You, seem more popular than ever now ago." He'd jest while he rubbed the back of his head. His eyes would look to her before looking down to the menu and blinked seeing the prices smiling slightly. "It seems like this was a nice choice~"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 250/250 ||BP: 210|| Stamina: 330/330..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:02 am
User Image
xxUser Image

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxTotoma hummed in confusion as she was led inside by Daiko, only to blush and giggle at her friend's response, "You are too chivalrous, Daiky-kun," the woman replied, flicking her wrist with her free hand. As the duo walked in, Totoma could smell the french fry oil linger all around the eatery, which caused her stomach to growl louder than usual. Totoma took a seat with Daiko, and rested her chin on his shoulder, her arms wrapped around the young man's arm as she took a look at the menu. She hadn't even noticed the onlookers by the window, not until Daiko actually pointed it out. So, Totoma raised her chin from her friend's shoulder, and glanced at the window. She gave a perky smile, and flashed a peace sign, which gave fans more than enough time to take their pictures and scurry away before someone called the cops for loitering. "Yeah, it's because I'm hosting a giveaway for a new Pineapple-Brand Laptop, the Pineapple Air," she said with a grin. "Fans seem to react more positively when they are given gifts for their loyalty," she pointed out, resting her chin back on Daiko's shoulder. "I want chicken fingers and those curly fries..." She grumbled, hungry. "Yeah, I really like coming here, I am shocked my fans actually found me," she noted, "I like to come here to be alone, since this place usually doesn't have more than like, five customers."

killer-wolf-kun

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:37 am
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko would feel her against his arm as he would smile lightly, even under his coat he felt that she was soft and his eyes would lock onto the menu with her. It seemed she knew the place well, and as most of the fans dispersed Daiko would move his finger up, and stop. His eyes would blink slightly as he looked to the side with a slightly disgruntled look. A young lad across the way caught his attention. Not one of the fans, just a passerbyer that he felt an awfully high power from. His mouth would furrow a bit before he shook off the feeling as they continued on their way. His mouth would let out a slight chuckle while he looked back to her. "I guess I'll have...The first page!" He'd say excitedly seeing how cheap the food was on the first page. The waitress would look to him as she squinted a bit and slowly picked up the menu before wryly smiling, not sure how to take it that he was ordering that much food. "W-well, We'll be with you soon." They would murmur before walking off.

"Pineapple? Why not a Craft Co. Laptop, they work alot better I've heard. Though, only through Rao." He'd say while looking to her and closing his eyes sighing in relief while they were to wait. "You know, the Tournament is tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous, but....Really excited. It's hard to explain." He'd tell her while sitting up and looking to his free hand before clenching it. The evening was coming and he had little clue of what the opponents would be like. His eyes looked to her before he smiled a bit. "I want to get one last spar in, before the night comes...I want it to be against you, Toma-chan." He'd tell her while smiling greatly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:22 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

x

xxxThe young woman giggled, and released her arm from the young man, sitting up straight so she could talk to the waitress, "Of course you'd go for the whole page, Daiky-kun, I'll pay for your meal, and no arguments about it!" She grinned happily, giving her order to the waitress before the woman walked off to go get their food. "Hopefully they put in extra salt on my fries like usual," the girl mumbled, stretching. "I was thinking of a Craft Co. one, but even I have to make sure I don't run dry of money, I only get paid ten thousand Zeni every two weeks," she admitted, making it seem like she received very little money when it was actually the opposite. "Aww, Daiky-kun, I'm sure you'll do just fine. As long as one of us comes up on top, I'm happy," she said with a grin. "And yeah, I don't mind training with you, fair warning: I kick pretty hard!"

killer-wolf-kun

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's eyes would look up from behind the lenses as his cheeks brightened a bit as he looked back over to the window looking towards the wall of people who spoke outside. Some of the wearing suits, others T shirts, some of them wore Gis as well. He would then smile lightly turning to her, gaining a bit of excitement for the next day as he nodded towards her paying for the meal. "I'll make it up to you~" His glee rang as he nodded his head and watched as the table shook. 4 waiters stood before them with the bounty of food they had ordered and Daiko's eyes lit up as he looked at it. His hands clapped together and he bowed deeply.

"Thank you for the meal." He'd say while the others bowed to the two before walking off. Daiko would pick up a small fry and bite into it as he let his cheeks flush and his eyes glow with pride. He was excited for the meal, though as he exhaled he would look to her and blink. "After this meal...I want to teach you something, it'll help in the future." He'd tell her before he picked up the biggest thing he could find on one of the trays and began to indulge gluttonously.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

x

xxxTotoma giggled and flicked her wrist, "Daiky-kun, your friendship is all I want in return, save your money for when you need it," she insisted, tapping her finger against the table. Totoma's expression changed to utter shock to see four waiters arrive with the food. Totoma giggled as she bowed, thanking the waiters for the meal. Totoma took out her phone with one hand, while the other adjusted the food on her plate to make it look perfect as possible to be recorded. "Oh, what do you want to teach me Daiky-kun?" The girl asked, taking a few shots of her meal before finally digging it, one french fry at a time.

killer-wolf-kun

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko would look to the food while he smiled and let his mouth chew with filled cheeks as his eyes looked to her and give a light chuckle. He'd finally catch a moment to swallow his food before looking forth and blinking. His mouth would exhale as he put a hand out and grabbed a fry. "I'll teach you, how I know there are 49 people in this area, and only 2 of them are near my level of power." He'd tell her while he continued to eat fries at an excelled rate. "I am able to feel the power and presence of many different people from many different areas. I can concentrate enough to feel a power across the world, or the movement of a tiny life form. This sensation of life energy I can feel, is Ki, and I can teach you how to sense the energy." He'd tell while looking off to the side and watching to see her reaction while he picked up another burger and stuffed it in his mouth.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:16 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxBase Power:: 215
xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 230/330
xxxxxxCompleted Training Posts:: 4/ 1 post cooling down
x

xxxTotoma's eyes widened as she took another bite of her fry, "Yah know, I was meaning to ask how you could figure things out like that without a scouter," she admitted, dipping the fry in her small cup of salt-free ketchup. "We weren't really taught that at the academy back in Sadal, so this is totally new to me, ahaha," She finished her french fry, and with her knife and fork, began to cut up a piece of her chicken finger, dipping it in the ketchup. "Thank you so much, there's your payment for the free food!" She paused her eating for a moment, and sighed, "I miss Sadal," she grumbled, looking at the crowd of people by the window, then looking back at her food. "But I really like earth, I don't know..." [+30 Stamina]

killer-wolf-kun

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:43 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Looking to her bite the fry he would halt his chew as she mentioned Sadal. His eyes closed while he listened to her. She missed it? He remembered alot about it, but not enough to miss it. He didn't even miss his parents. His mouth would exhale as he swallowed his food and nodded his head. "Nothing like a scouter. It helps me when I hide my true power." He'd tell her while putting his hand on the table and picking up a napkin and wiping his mouth vaguely, smeering a bit of the condiments on his face before biting into the burger. His eyes focused forward before he swallowed his bite and blinked. "Sadal, is a distant memory for me. But this planet, is what I can call home. I think I have everything I need here. Sensei and the Dojo, A dream of being a comic creator, You, all I need." He'd say before taking another bite.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 260/330
xxxxxxCompleted Training Posts:: 4/ 2 post cooling down
x

xxxAs Daiko spoke, Totoma quietly went back to a time when she would wake up to the faces of her parents every day, her dad would probably have a few teeth kicked in from spending time with his loving wife, who would have a black eye or two. She'd occasionally join in, breaking a finger or nose here and there; even though they always fought, it was out of enjoyment rather than hatred. After breakfast, her mom would help her train while her dad would throw boulders at her for extra measure, it was chaotic, but loving. Her friends back home, her way of life; even though she lost her job, Totoma didn't mind that. For the first time in a while, Totoma had actually felt a little homesick, but like any famous person, she kept it to herself. Flashing an award-winning smile, Totoma giggled, and took another sauced-bite of her chicken. "Yeah! Even the three Stooges back at the dojo mean a lot to me!" She continued to play it off like it was a game, shrugging gracefully. "Speaking of comic, made anything new lately?" She asked, changing the subject, though the thought of it nagged at her like an anxiety attack. "You never really show your work to people and all, so I was just curious, Daiky-kun." [+30 Stamina]

killer-wolf-kun

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko looked to his food as he thought for a few moments before snapping out of his trance like stare to look over to her and gave a light smile before looking to the table with his fingers pushed into it. His eyes would blink a moment before he put a finger onto her nose. His eyes would close as he gave an innocent smirk before turning to the ravaged trays where the food was formerly. He would nod his head slightly before wiping his hands on the napkin, while his face was still covered in ketchup. His mouth would exhale before shaking his head. "I tried to draw more, but Rao's head would keep reflecting in my eye.Then I got too excited about this to think of putting pencil too pad, I just want to." He'd feel his blood pumping before shaking his ehad and allowing his ahoge to scratch the top of his head before he nervously chuckled. "I just...I gueess it's in our blood to be happy about facing strong people, you know Toma-chan." He'd say as he looked to the onlookers outside returning to see the child like man with a messy face, glaring.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:06 pm
User Image
xxUser Image

xxxxxxStamina Pool:: 290/330
xxxxxxCompleted Training Posts:: 4/ 2 post cooling down
x

xxxTotoma laughed quietly at Daiko's reaction to her question, taking up a french fry and eating it, not even half-way done with her meal. "Hey," Totoma would set her things down, and fold her fingers together, resting her chin on top of her hands, with her elbows rested on the table. "You got this, your art and fighting career," she said with a grin, "Anything is possible, Daiky-kun!" Totoma turned her attention back to the window, and sighed before producing a care-free laugh, "Ahaha, want me to get rid of them, Daiky-kun?" Being famous was a blessing, but it could also be a pain in the a** too...[+30 Stamina]

killer-wolf-kun

Shrek-Seme

Garbage Fatcat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:18 pm
User Image
D A I K O
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko would look to her as she spoke. His eyes blinked a bit as he averted his gaze and lightly moved his thumb up to his cheeks and swiped across it. His eyes looked down as he sighed a bit. He thought of the way he fought and how much strong he had to get in order for himself to be the strongest. Not just on Earth, but to the far reaches of Sadal as well. He would mutter to himself then, "My art is okay, and my fighting is good for that of the temple. But I have a long way to go, Toma-chan, I wanna be the strongest one day, the best at what I do." He'd tell her before sighing a bit and looking over his shoulder. His eyes would blink before he looked back to her and shook his head. "They are fine, they won't do any harm." He'd tell her before putting a hand in his lap before looking at his reflection on a tray, his mouth was filthy. He'd begin to rub his face down before looking up with a smiling and sighing in relief.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Haraaaa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: