Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Korin's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:24 pm
User Image
Korn-in

The Cat's body would turn back to the open sky and closed his eyes. "You think I don't know what I know, but I do know what I know and know some of what you know, even if you don't know what I know you know and you don't know how I know what I know." The Cat's conumdrum would babble a bit before turning completely to him once more in order to speak in his monotone , and deep voice. "You believe that you are the only who has suffered. . .But they all have had their trials. . ." He'd look forward. "My ability, Ziber. Is of Clairvoyance. I can see beyond what my eyes, hear beyond my ears. Know beyond my mind. . .All mortals I view, I take a gander into. To see what they are, who they are, and what makes them tick. . .All of them have troubles. It's about how they deal with it that makes them better." His eyes would begin to show while he bounced up and down. He began to use two of his abilities. To look, and to show. It made the cat's body shutter a bit as Daiko stood before Ziber with his back to Yosi, their eyes closed as the two would show different backgrounds. Daiko would have a sullen expression as the background of his image held a blue city. "A Prince. . .Stricken with weakness. Ridiculed and tossed to the wind. A small mistake taking him from his home where he believed no one would remember him, and where he was thought to die. . .Came to when a man showed him joy and kindness, making him into a fighter, a protector, and now, a family man. When he sees his friends in danger." Ziber's own image slides by Daiko's face as well as Burberry, Gyoza, and Yosi's. "He pushes beyond. . .To fight impossible odds." The eye would show Yosi next. The pained expression was complimented by a crimson scene and the sillhouttes of many people, some laughing, and others falling. "A young girl taken with her sister to do the deeds of a man who served the one you have focused your escence around." Yosi's expression softens to a stoic one. "And after being showed Kindness by the many people of Earth. You included. She was able to walk a path that would later lead to her redemption." His eye would show her grip her sword tight and leap forward with Riga at her back, before turning into an odd looking shadow. "She is vigilant to fight for what she believes in now, and is inspired to grow stronger by the people around her."

The eyes would then turn them and spin them until the young Nikuma stood infront of Gyoza's legs. His mouth in a smile and his thumb to his chest. "Not too smart the kid is. . .But he's got alot of heart." He'd show a silhoutte walking away from him as his mouth forms a frown. "His father disappeared from his life before he could even remember, and all of his life he wanted to protect his family. Inspired, by you, Daiko, and the other fighters he's seen, he has become a strong young man with a near limitless potential. Willing to fight to become strong." He would then stop, and begin panting, his big puffy body shaking a bit. "They are all. . .Struggling. . .They are all. . .Sad. . .But happy. . .And they are all willing to help you. . .Don't worry about their safety, worry about their feelings, Ziber. "

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:25 am
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 580/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,319/1,360

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1,880

Flying downward from the Lookout, Scryew discovered another platform where Ziber stood alongside...a cat? What could he be doing there of all places? Who is the cat? So many questions at once. Though on top of all these discoveries, Ziber's power has significantly grown. He could feel it. It is a sense almost infuriated the Namekian, feeling as though he's done nothing despite his efforts.

Drawing closer, he landed his feet firmly to the platform looking at both of them. He was silent for a bit but took a few steps forward to Ziber. Staring him straight in his eyes only for a moment. Having to think about it, he's never actually spoken to Ziber at all. The only one he has spoken to was Daiko, Aku and Kami. Unsure really of what to say, he indirectly created a brief space of awkwardness until he finally spoke up. "........Yo. I figured it was you that was here."

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]
xxx[ -Technique Used: - ]

xxx[ Action Used: - ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 12
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Korin - Ziber ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:33 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber tried to follow what the cat said next, but he wouldn't be able to keep up and lose himself in the babbling. He shook his head to clear his mind again and looked to the creature as it turned his gaze to him once more. Korn-in then explained to the frost demon that the three have had their own trials and hardships that they had to endure. What he didn't see coming, ironically as it was, that the creature had the power of clairvoyance, to see what could not be seen. It made sense now to Ziber how the cat knew so much about his friends, and things that they hadn't even spoken about. He watched and listened to the creature as he explained about Daiko and Yosi, the two that he saw where the most powerful of the dragon team. The frost demon now knew why his friend seemed familiar and why he chose to follow and fight with him, for he was a prince, the prince of the saiyans. The Hera was next and his heart went out to the woman as he learned a bit of new information, that Dor'on had survived a fight with Fridged. Bring up the act of kindness, Ziber's mind replayed that day in his mind, about he had reached to grab her and kept the Hera and Tuffle safe in his barrier, but only he and now the creature would know.

His gaze then moved to the youth that he had meet at the dojo, now appeared before him again with his Master Gyoza. The frost demon would listen to Niku tale, about the father that had left the young child's life, but had been inspired by the fighters he had watched. He would go to help the creature seeing that what they did most have used a lot of energy and made them exhausted. The only thing that stopped Ziber was the creature spoke while panting, explaining that though they have their own problems, but still wanted to help him. There was a pause again as to take in all what the creature had said and would let out a heavy sigh. "Then what most I do? Because even if they want to help me, I still want to be strong enough to stand by their side and fight with them." He asked as he still didn't want to be left behind or make them fight his battles for him, but before he could get an answer, there was a sudden appearance. Ziber would look to his said as the Namekian had decided to come down to... Greet him? This was when he realize that the two of them hadn't really talked through the events that had happened, and made this meeting awkward as well. "Hello Scryew. I thought I sensed you up on the lookout. Is everything alright up there?"

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 65500<----
<--KP: 1695/1910 --><--HP: 1946/2000 --><--SP: 2171/2270--->

Mood: ...
Thinking: ...
With: Korn-in, Scryew
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

⎧ STAMINA POOL ⎭:: 800/800

⎧ KI POOL ⎭:: 580/600

⎧ HEALTH POOL ⎭:: 1,319/1,360

⎧ BP STATUS ⎭:: 1,880

Awkward maybe but it landed in a conversation he had no idea that would ever come to pass. The Namekian took a few seconds about the question about the well being of the Lookout above them. The thoughts of all the deities just randomly appearing one after the other was nothing but weird to him. Then, with the arrival of Ingo bringing forth the matter of another tournament taking place soon, he already had something in mind. But he wanted to at least meet those he would attempt to deny as someone these earthlings down here call "friends." To Ziber, he would only see a sigh come out of Scryew's mouth and crossed arms.

"I guess. Kami refused access to that mysterious chamber that you and Daiko came out of awhile back to me. He favors you all a lot. To the point where it is kind of annoying. Come to find out there are so many odd folks that roam this planet. Almost every visit was a deity before Ingo arrived..." Stopping himself from rambling, he had no idea what this place was. What is this place? Who's the cat?"

XX。。。[ O.O.C. ]
xxx[ -Technique Used: - ]

xxx[ Action Used: - ]

XX。。。[ STATS ]
xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 30
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 20
xxxxx [ Defense ] 16
xxxxx [ Speed ] 21
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 12
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 20
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 20
xxxxx [ Ki ] 20

XX。。。[ COMPANY ]
xxx[ Korin - Ziber ]

XX。。。[ CURRENT MOOD ]
xxx[ Calm & Focused ]

XX。。。[THEME SONG]
XXXXX

XX。。。[QUOTING]

killer-wolf-kun

DJSH9011

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:10 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber could tell something had happened from the way that the Namekian stood, almost looking annoyed about something. As his ally spoke, he was a bit shocked about what he heard, that Kami wasn't allowing anyone into the time room. This took the interest of the frost demon as he had a personal reason why he would ask the guardian to use that special area, for he didn't hide it well, but why did Scryew want to use it. There had to be something more then just getting stronger, and that made him curious about the story that the green man hadn't talked about. What took Ziber back was when his ally said that Kami seemed to favor the group, most likely meaning the people that fight for earth. His mind drifted back to what Korn-in had said, and wondered if he had also seen this meeting as well with his clairvoyance. The frost demon was being to think that maybe after the tournament, he would come by here more often to talk. He might even learn a few things from the cat as it seemed he had been here for quite some time and could have quite the interesting things to teach him. However, Ziber's attention moved to his ally when a name was brought up that he didn't expect to hear. Ingo...

He was surprised to hear that Ingo was still on earth, that she didn't return with her assassin fling. More so, the planet had been visited by even more deities, which only made him question what their plans were. Still, the events that had happened without his knowledge was just what he needed, a place to go all out and discover what he had seen. That had to wait first as Ziber had to introduce his friends to each other and perhaps help make more bonds form. "This is Korn-in. They are sage that lives here on this tower and it is thanks to them that we were given the Senzu Beans that healed us." The frost demon said, introducing Korn-in with respect as without them, a lot of things could have gone bad. He would let the Namekian introduce himself, but after he did, he would ask the question that was burning in his mind. "Scryew? You said that Ingo came to the lookout correct. I would like to go with you to have a word with her..." He said with a new found determination that he hadn't been there when he first arrived, but now, his mind was set to chase after that golden aura...

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that

---->BP: 65500<----
<--KP: 1695/1910 --><--HP: 1946/2000 --><--SP: 2171/2270--->

Mood: ...
With: Korn-in, Scryew
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Eighth Diviner

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 4, AO: +25= 29
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Defense ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Speed ] 11, AO: +25=36
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 10, AO:
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 15, AO: +25=40
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 35, AO: +25=60
xxxxx [ Ki ] 40, AO: 25=65

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:23 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

After he had give his advice to Spike, Ziber was a bit surprised that he quickly went to the ship when he could have sent a probe to deliver a signal node if his tech couldn't connect to the network. He just hoped that Ringo wouldn't try and cause as seen where the two would start fighting, but just in case, he did send a message to him in advice, notifying that they would have a visitor. Once he had left, the negative emotions were starting to creep back into the frost demon's mind and if he didn't do something, he would most likely just remain his room staring at the ceiling. So instead, he decide to do something good with his time a visit Korn-in again and deliver a set of yellow tail for him as thanks for the conversation he had with him the day before the tournament, even if he came out of it worse then before. Catching the fish was easy for Ziber as he quickly dive into the water when he saw a school of them and was right on his way to the high tower that he had been to quite a few times now. He did have a thought popped into his mind and sealed his emotions as he flew up the pillar to where the odd cat lived, a small sphere that acted as his home. The frost demon knew that Korn-in would have sensed him as he came closer to the tower and wait to give his friend the fish that he seemed to love so much, However as he waited other voiced started to fill his head as he started to question why he was here and if in the future, the cat would also turn on him as well, no matter how many fish gave him. This line of thinking made Ziber's body move on it's own to the pot where he had saw his friend get the senzu beans from and pulled out the bag he was given what felt so long ago, prepare to place what he had left into the reserve.

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.

---->BP: ???<----
<--KP: ??? --><--HP: ??? --><--SP: ??? -->

With:
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:54 pm
User Image
Korn-in

"Do not taint the well with the prospects already retrieved." The voice would call as the small patter of feet crossed around the jar. Korin would stand up straight while seeing Ziber and placing their paw on the bag, before swatting it to the floor. "Giving back what has been taken is only going to tarnish what hasn't experienced." They would then put their paws back to the floor and look up at the mass while raising a brow. "Though it seems that with your expression, my Hermit Beans aren't all that have been on your mind approaching me. . .With that, you are not the first of the day to visit my temple. Is something also troubling you?"

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:16 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber returned back from his own mind thanks to the voice from the owner of the tower, watching them seem to come out of nowhere from behind the jar, and started to stare at him. He let out a sigh and was about to say something before Korn'in hit the bag that he was holding out of his grasp and fell on the tile floor of the lookout, his gaze moving to his hand. "Giving back what has been taken is only going to tarnish what hasn't experienced." The frost demon heard the voice of the tower's guardian, claiming that if he gave back the senzu beans, he would ruin the new match or was what he thought he meant. The surprising thing was that Korn-in had partly described what had happened to him yesterday, given back the memories that had been sealed away for an unknown reason by a cloaked person. Seems like he cared more about the beans well being then you... A voice spoke after the cat made clear that Ziber hadn't been the only visitor today, and asked if he was alright, with the figure in his mind responding even though it wouldn't be heard. From the corner of his eye, he saw him again, his young self with the same injuries that he had before during his training with the gods, unsure why he was still seeing him and didn't have the skills to figure out what was going on. The bag of beans would return to the frost demon's grasp with his psychic energy and would put the back in his pocket, not understanding why Korn-in had chose an aggressive way of telling him to stop. "...No, everything is fine. Sorry to disturb you. I will leave now." He finally responded close to a whisper, and let the yellowtail leave his grasp and into the paws/mouth of the guardain of the tower, feeling that the answers he was looking for weren't here. As such, Ziber started to move to the railing away from the cat to prepare to jump off the tower to look else for the answers that seemed to far way to find.

With:
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun][/quote]
[quote=

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:18 pm
User Image
Korn-in

"You stand in the face of the titanic force of the gods, and yet you choose to walk as a vagabond away from callings and lessons." Korin's words would be followed by the process of the fish almost disappearing in his grasp, and the bones being pushed under the jar. He would watch as he walked away. "Coming here to taint beans and leave isn't a very productive use of your time. If you wish guidance, you shouldn't be so easily dissuaded." He'd start while taking a seat and leaning on the pot. "And leaving now will only damn you to a long search for answer you could get from the shadows you won't lurk, and the peace of mind and path to guidance is what you seek is it not?" He'd say while blinking in the man's direction.

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:59 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

Ziber stopped just before reaching the railing with the guardian making a comment about how he was going place to place without a home, which cut deep with all of his memories now unlocked. He gaze moved to the side in the direction of where Korn-in was now sitting by the pot, waiting to hear what he meant about how he walked away from lessons and callings. The frost demon had made a point to learn anything and everything that he could so that he was ready for his fight with Fridged, and for callings, his path was set in stone. He continued to listen to Korn-in, but the mood continue to turn sour as the cat brought up the beans again and how he trying to taint them and leave was a waste of his time. Ziber could feel the master push for him to get guidance from the feline, but there was doubt that the master would be prepared for what had happened in his mind. "Alright." He suddenly said and spun on his heal to face Korn-in once more, thinking about all that happened to him these past few days, that had happened to him in the past. The frost demon thought of what question would fit for all that had happened to him and what he could ask as he sat down a few feet from the cat before he asked something odd. "What is life?" Ziber finally asked with his expression being blank and the fire that the guardian had seen days ago was now a distant memory, now being cold as winter itself.

With:
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:14 pm
User Image
Korn-in

The cat would watch his actions and their eyes would blink slowly before standing off of the pot to listen to them. As the man sat Korin would close their eyes. It seemed that he threw a rather vague question at him and with it he began. "Life is." He'd state plainly. "To ask what is life, is to ask what is. Not what has come, or is going to come. You do not live in the future, you do not live in the past. You merely live." After stating this, the cat waltz over to the edge of the tower. "If you stand in the face of opposition, you live, if you stand beside the person you respect most, you live, if you stand behind the person who's shadow is cast over you, you live. Life is just that. It is. Life's not a simple concept, or a complex algorithm. Over thinking life will have you stop enjoying it, and living blissfully will stop you from comprehending it. Though even if you do, life still goes on. Moments pass, breaths are taken, and you, are. It's truly that simple."

DJSH9011

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:43 pm
User Image

Ziber
Soul Reforged

While he sat down silently, Ziber listened to the words of the bean master while he explained how he defined life, an outside view of what the alien had know of and one that came from a person who lived on this planet, maybe born here. The wisdom that was shared was a bit cryptic as a teacher would normally do to try and teach a student something, but as he continued, the words being said didn't help, it somehow made him feel worse. Being said as something simple, the frost demon's tail coiled up around him while he held his legs, trying to find any comfort from Korn-in's words and found none. "So... It's just that?" He said as voices filled his mind, some that were new that joined the old while the continued to weigh on the being's soul and cause even more pain. Your purpose is to destroy what we tell you to. If you fail, you will be replaced... "People like you are better off rotting in space." You're not some hero, or trying to save anyone, you're just trying to get some sort of redemption for the failure you were. These were just a few of the voice that wrapped around Ziber's mind which left him silent far after the cat had finished which could raise concerns if it went longer. With each blink, he was reminded of the wounds and the problems he had gone through with both of his pasts that seemed like they were two different people, long away from the people he was before. "...I envy your view on life." The frost demon said with genuine pain in his voice as his eyes moved over to where Korn-in stood, his mind partly fogged by what he was feeling now. He was jealous on what the being had said from his point of view that a person could have on this planet, up here on the top of this odd tower in the middle of the forest. Though the scars had healed and wounds recovered, Ziber could still see where they were, and after the night he returned from the training with the kai, he relived even his repressed memories in his nightmares.

He relived every experiment, every fallen ally, and every bit of suffering he had gone through in both of his memories and it had left him emotional drained, making him question why he was here. "I went to train with the Ingo yesterday and she unlocked what was sealed in my head. It was painful experience. I... I don't know if I have a family." The frost demon continued as he realized that he didn't have a family or clan to go help if he did go and fought against Fridged, just like the god had said. He moved his gaze to the floor in front of him as he waited for a moment to hear a response from Korn-in, but he continued from there as he took apart of everything he went through. "I'm sorry that I wasted your time. I just wanted to... No, that person is dead now." Ziber said as he tried to think of a moment where he did help the others of the dragon team where he wasn't in the way or made thing worse for the group. However, as he thought about them, he saw how everyone else had family, strong friendships that kept that or had bonds with another person of their race, except for him that came from this planet he thought. The frost demon let out a sigh as part of him wanted to know what Korn-in would think if he knew what he planned to do after the fight with Fridged was done, to try to make his pain stop. He was a coward though and wouldn't say anything as the people who need to know did, and after things were taken care of, he could finally let his guard down. Ziber's gaze moved over to where the cat stood as he waited to here what he had to say, this time not interrupting in case he had an answer that he hadn't seen. However, part of him did want to leave the tower, and maybe even the planet to work on what he had to do and avoid all that had happened with him and his past two versions of himself.

With:
OoC:

killer-wolf-kun

Quote: