Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Mt. Paozu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:41 pm
User Image
“Do not judge me for what my race has done.
Let my action be told by others, both the ill and the good, and let me be judged accordingly."

Ziber
The Traitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber's attention returned to the real world when he heard the saiyan repeat the question that had been asked. He looked at the young man who began to search in himself what the answers were for him. Daiko's reasoning was the same and yet so different compared to the frost demon. When he was training on his home world, Ziber didn't think that he would be looking for strong people back then. He then tilted his head as the saiyan continued on with his explanation and the more he said, the more hope it brought him. However, the frost demon knew that he would have fight that the emperor again or at least try, or his friend's death would be forgotten. There was one thing that was sound, that Ziber's friend would have gotten along well with this young man.

Ziber then looked to the teacher who had sat down at down by the fire and began to tend to it.. He realized now how rude he was to ignore the fire that he had made to cook the fish they had caught. The frost demon was brought back again when he heard the hefty laughter of the experience fighter, which told him all he needed before. Daiko had passed his his test and it looked like he found the fire the was deep in Gyoza. With his telekinesis, Ziber carefully lifted the spear that his fish was on and turned it to the other side to cook. As it was placed in the ground again. he look towards the teacher as he vow to the saiyan and himself not to fall back to how he was. The frost demon could help but feel happy for the two of them.

Ziber was about to think about what kind of training he would do when he jumped from the surprise of sound the young man made. He then followed him with his eyes as he saluted to his new teacher and smile filled with so much spirit. The frost demon could only blink from this rush of emotion that Daiko was showing the both of them. The young man appeared before Ziber and picked and began to shake them, still filled with so much excitement. "Okay? Good? Wait... Hold on... What... But I..." No matter what he tried to say, Ziber couldn't a word in as he was volunteered to also be a student for the turtle school, to be a rival for the young man. He then watched as the saiyan jumped from in front of him and began to orbit his new teacher. The frost demon saw the cyclone that formed from his hyper active mode and wanting to start his training now. Ziber was still trying to process what he heard and what his friend had roped himself into.

After the young man calmed down, Ziber was able to speak about what the young man was trying to do. "Now, wait just a moment Daiko. I know you are eager to train, but as he said, your training would start tomorrow. And what do you mean you want me to train too? I don't how it is on this planet, but I don't think getting to join a martial art school is... How would you say it? Join a school and sign in a friend free. I mean, you worked so hard to get to be trained with Mr. Gyoza here, I just wouldn't feel right to join as well. Especially, when I... haven't asked to join... Or wasn't given an invitation from the school." The last words he spoke he knew shot down the hope that Daiko would have of him being his training partner. What he didn't realize was it could be taken as the frost demon asking Gyoza if he could also join the school. However, it would be up to the teacher how his words where read and if he would join with the saiyan at the turtle school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I still remember that day. It burns bright in my mind and is reminder of what must be done.
I... We will have our revenge. That is a promise I will keep."

<--Ki: 240/250--><--BP: 150-><--Stamina: 330/330-->
Mood: Surprised, Shocked, Timid
Thinking: What just happened?
With: Daiko, Gyoza

OoC:
Theme Song: Red vs Blue
killer-wolf-kun

Youko Kenshi

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:54 am
User Image
                                                      User Image
                                                      |♢| Universe 6 |♢| Human |♢| BP: 195 |♢|
                                                      |♢| Main Theme - - |♢|

No sooner after Gyoza delivered the news, Daiko sprang up and cheered as to be expected. He was an excitable guy after all and it wasn't like the old man minded. What he didn't expect was for the kid to go and invite Ziber to train with him as well. Incredible how this guy barely got his foot in the door and was trying to vouch for someone else! The burly man looked over to the blue individual, stroking his chin. As he recalled, he was Daiko's opponent in the tournament and in that fight, he recalled something being off in the final moments. There was something about this guy, though from what he could tell, it wasn't malicious in any way. Having Daiko's trust as well, perhaps he could make an exception. "What the hell... I suppose I should have more than one student. So what do you say?" he asked Ziber, giving him the invitation he spoke of. Maybe this way he could find out more about the strange man as well. As for his first new student, the boy was now flying around him in circles. Okay, that was going to get old fast. At least he was finally settling down, Gyoza shaking his head and letting out a sigh. And after all that, he was still talking about getting started on training today. No way was that happening; this old man had been training all morning to afternoon and then had to deal with three former students who put him in check. Giving the kid a stern look, he cleared his throat so that he may be heard clearer this time. "Now listen here, I said- Hold on a second..." Suddenly, a great idea popped into his head, causing him to flash the boy a wide grin. "Actually, you know what? You can start your training today. Consider this your first lesson Daiko. For the rest of the day you are to do....nothing. And yes, that means no more flying either" he instructed his student.

【.MOOD.】 [Calm]
                                                      【.THOUGHTS.】 ["This should suffice as a good lesson."]
                                                      【.COMPANY.】 [Daiko and Ziber]
                                                      【.OOC.】 [-]
                                                      【.STATS.】

⇰ Physical-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Energy-Based Offense :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Defense :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Speed :: {1}
                                                      ⇰ Intelligence :: {1}
                                                      ⇰ Stamina :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Reflexes :: {2}
                                                      ⇰ Ki :: {2}

【.TECHNIQUES.】
                                                      。。。[ENERGY SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Original Kamehameha
                                                      ✧ Turtle Style Last Resort
                                                      。。。[MARTIAL (PHYSICAL) SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                      ✧ Drunken Fist
                                                      。。。[SPEED & MOVEMENT SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Afterimage
                                                      。。。[ULTIMATE SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Neo Wolf Fang Crushing Fist
                                                      。。。[OTHER SKILLS]
                                                      ✧ Ki Sense

killer-wolf-kun
                                                      DJSH9011

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image
D A I K O
▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
❝..Tiger Tyke..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Daiko's body would stop all movement before looking down to the ground at his feet. His mind raced with thoughts before looking to Ziber who had seen that he had invited him without asking. The excitement began to die down and his emotions settled more as he looked over to Gyoza. His mouth would slowly dip into a frown before nodding his head at the words of his friend. Though after the words of taking on multiple pupils was a must Daiko would nod and smile in a grand swing of moods. He'd crane his neck to the side before looking to Gyoza and hearing the first stage of training that was to start. Nothing. Nothing? This was something he hadn't really heard of for training often. He would stare to him before looking around and inhaling deeply. "Nothing. . ." He'd mutter while walking to the river and looking into it. "Nothing. . ." He'd say once more before plopping down. His eyes would lay half closed as his legs crossed. His breathing began to steady as he gave a light chuckle. His eyes would blink a bit as he put his hands by his side and muttered the word again. His body would seem to let it's ki drop before he closed his eyes. "Nothing. . . " He'd say again as he remained in the singular spot, with his eyes closed and his body still as can be. His glasses falling to the tip of his nose as he seemed to be quite.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
❝..Ki: 370/370 ||BP: 390|| Stamina: 400/400..❞

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Youko Kenshi

DJSH9011

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:26 am
User Image
A I K O N
❝..Thugs gotta thug..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The Saiyan woman flies across the planet and gleams with a powerful glow. Her eyes open slightly to a light blue as she grits her teeth. The woman's rage burned as she flew across the sky and slowed herself slightly from resistance to the throw. She wanted to fly back, but was too weak to move. The power welling up inside of her was uncanny and with it, she would open an eye widely and grip her hand into a fist. Though right before she would be able to do anything about this feeling, her eyes would return to normal while she screamed, being hit by a meteor of some sort and sent her and the object spiraling into the wastelands in the middle of nowhere. The crash was massive, though the lack of civilization would be a godsent for the situation. The woman would grip the ground as she laid on the side of a crater, feeling her clothing devastated by the mere impact. Aikon would twitch with an irritated expression. "Damn it all! I was getting somewhere!" She'd shout while quickly standing and kicking the smoking object and gritting her teeth. "What if I had a epiphany or some s**t! What if I became the legendary Super Saiyan! What if I was the one to save the Galaxy and be the baddest and strongest! EH? STUPID SPACE THING! I OUGHTA!" She'd shout angrily."Ack." The smoke cleared as a body dropped from the machine making Aikon's half gaze go over to the person and approached with a fist ready to pumble. Though as she looked at the familiar young man her heart sank. "Nio!"

Nion laid on the floor breathing heavily with his hand covering a large gash. His eyes opened slightly. "Ai. . .You're okay. . ." He'd mutter while gritting his teeth and looking to his torso. "I-I think I lost." He'd mutter while Aikon put his head in her lap and began to rip the pants of her outfit. She'd wrap it around the wound, making Nion grunt. "S-sorry. I wasn't strong."

"You were hella strong Nio! Just, be hella strong for me right now. W-we can find help for you." She'd say while lifting him up over her shoulder and digging her hand in the ground. She'd slap the wound with a palm of dirt making the man grunt while she nodded. "It helps. I promise. This ground smells nutrient. It'll keep the bleeding from killing ya." She'd begin to jump up and fly gently, looking around as she did. "W-where can I get you help? Where can I find help?" She'd ask herself. "That Tuffle is out of the damn question. . .s**t. W-wait. . .If this is Earth." She'd land upon a Mountain top and squint look round. "Daiko's gotta be here somewhere. H-he can help! He has to!" She'd call out while flying forth through the mountains.

Nion's gaze dimmed as he shook his head a bit and frowned. ". . .Daiko's not here. . .I don't believe he's still alive, even he got to this point. He wasn't strong. . .He couldn't fend for himself."He'd mutter to himself while the two were taken through the area, to look for assistance.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

❝..Guard to the King..❞

User Image

BP: 1600/2300
Ki: ????
Stamina: ????

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 10:31 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝐊 𝐄 𝐅 𝐈
XXXX♔◞xx
XX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image
XXXLets take a moment and break the ice So my intentions are known
XXXXXXXXSee I pity in watching you suffer
I know the feeling of feeling of being damned alone I got a storybook of my own
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXDon't you see I am your pride, Agent of wealth, Bearer of needs
XXXXXXXAnd you know it's right, I am your war
XXXXXXXXArming the strong, Aiding the weak, Know me by name
。 。 。D A R K S H I N J IXXK E F I

Ki Power: 450/450

Stamina Pool: 460/460

Health: 1320/1320

Battle Power: 640

Stats:
                                          xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 5
                                          xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 5
                                          xxxxx [ Defense ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Speed ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 5
                                          xxxxx [ Stamina ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Ki ] 15

XXXSomething was wrong. All the sudden many of the ki signatures that were fighting disappeared. That could really only mean one of two things. They were all either suddenly killed, or they were no longer on this Earth. He wouldn't put it past the supreme kai to pull a stunt like that to ruin his fun. Jokes on her, he actually likes the solitide. Why he chose this peaceful and quiet mountain to take up residence in. Nobody to bother him and judge him for being a demon. However, then something else happened. The sky turned a bloody red and something white appeared. Now what were these? Well. Not his problem so long as they didn't bother him. He was sure the earthlings that were left were more than capable of handling the creatures by themselves without his intervention. Yawning, he stretched and got comfortable again, closing his eyes and relaxing again.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:01 am
User ImageUser Image
𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕪𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝟞
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪 "Kefi" | 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 "Why is he up here?" | 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 "Curious, but Concerned" | Profile

The Saiyan had left home late, frantically trying to pull himself together as he rushed out. He was trying to make it in time for the tournament that had commenced before. He wanted to be the first one there, or even the first one to be able to make it in time to see what would transpire, but he had overslept more than he had hoped for. He wanted to feel inspired by all the fighting, and hoped to finally be able to be right there when everything happened. However, things didn't seem like they were getting any better. He was still way too far from the tournament to make it in time, and he could barely feel the ki signatures from where he was. Dakon knew for a fact he would not make it in time. Deflated that he wouldn't be able to make it to the tournament, which he was sure was now over, he sighed and sadly threw his hands into his pockets. He frowned lightly, allowing for the air to push his large amount of hair out of the way. He was sorta disappointed that he wouldn't make it in time, but he was sure next time, he'd be right there at the front row! He wasn't confident enough to compete himself, but he was sure one day, when he was stronger, he'd make it just fine. However, he still had a lot to do before he had the chance to do something of that sort. He'd just have to be careful about what he chose to do next.

Dakon Komatsuna found himself treading through the faint paths that treaded within the grass. He found himself wandering until he was at Mt. Paozu. He was confused as to why he had decided to come here, but then again, there was always a nice view here. Smiling as his mood had been picked up, he found himself walking up the mountain, looking around at the wonderful view of the land from down below. Dakon was still pretty upset that he didn't make it in time for the tournament, but he was glad that he was able to take this detour and watch the beautiful land all around. Dakon sighed out, letting his body relax before he stopped in his tracks. He felt a ki signature he never noticed before. He wondered who it was. He walked up further until he saw and ethereal looking man sitting down casually atop the mountain. He looked almost like a Deity, but Dakon couldn't be sure. Did that mean he was of royalty? He looked like someone of royalty. Dakon didn't know how to approach the man. His white hair and blue skin was something, but the horns that adorned the man's face was also making him nervous. Dakon wasn't one to pick a fight, but the ki signature of the guy was far stronger than his own. He wasn't even sure if he should talk the guy.

Before Dakon could think about it any further, he was surprised to see a red sky consume the once blue colored sky above. a white figure appeared, and it almost resembled a knight. It looked intimidating high above, but soon, many others appeared before them. He nervously looked up at the sky, and back towards the stronger looking male there. He had to be some sort of deity, but why wasn't he doing anything? Out of everything that was going on, he should be the one to help out. Dakon hesitantly walked over to the white-haired individual, and spoke up. He tried to sound more upset, but he was actually a little more nervous than he was supposed to be. "H-hey! A-aren't you going to do anything about those.. things... in the sky? Aren't you, like, a god or something??" He asked, nervously looking between the deity that seemed to be casually relaxing and the white knights that were summoned. He wasn't sure how strong he'd be, but he'd have to do what he could while they had time. However, it was strange the man before him didn't even seem to care about what was going on. Maybe the deity had no reason to be worried.

x
                                                              x
                                                              x

User Image 240/240
                                                              User Image 1,000/1,000
                                                              User Image 200/200
                                                              User Image 300/300

Stats:
                                                              xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 8
                                                              xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 6
                                                              xxxxx [ Defense ] 2
                                                              xxxxx [ Speed ] 5
                                                              xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 2
                                                              xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 3
                                                              xxxxx [ Stamina ] 3
                                                              xxxxx [ Ki ] 3

𝕆𝕆ℂ:
                                                              SarahHuchiga

Majestic Sugar

Timid Widow

11,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

SarahHuchiga

Divine Sage

10,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 9:03 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX𝐊 𝐄 𝐅 𝐈
XXXX♔◞xx
XX━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
User Image
XXXLets take a moment and break the ice So my intentions are known
XXXXXXXXSee I pity in watching you suffer
I know the feeling of feeling of being damned alone I got a storybook of my own
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
XXXXXXDon't you see I am your pride, Agent of wealth, Bearer of needs
XXXXXXXAnd you know it's right, I am your war
XXXXXXXXArming the strong, Aiding the weak, Know me by name
。 。 。D A R K S H I N J IXXK E F I

Ki Power: 450/450

Stamina Pool: 460/460

Health: 1320/1320

Battle Power: 640

Stats:
                                          xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 5
                                          xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 5
                                          xxxxx [ Defense ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Speed ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 5
                                          xxxxx [ Stamina ] 6
                                          xxxxx [ Ki ] 15

XXXKefi sighed as he felt a mortal approaching. How tedious. They were like flies, constantly buzzing around him. This one didn't even feel as strong as the others had been. Most likely this one wasn't at the tournament and would have been very embarrassingly defeated and outclassed. He was just going to ignore him until he heard the child speak up and ask him if was going to do anything about the developing situation. Well, he could, but why? This was just a temporary vacation spot. No consequence to him if they killed everyone and destroyed the world. However, he felt he better not say that so he didn't upset the little mortal. Opening his eyes, he looked him over. Shaggy appearance, bags under the eyes, most likely this one had just woken and was upset about missing the tournament. Well, better he wasn't there given it is a mystery why the ki signatures of the other fighters suddenly disappeared. "Perhaps. However, they are not bothering me at the moment. So why provoke them? I'm sure they will go very shortly given all the strong fighters have vanished. And I am a type of god yes, but I am not inclined to go running off to fight an approaching danger the second it appears." He shrugged nonchalantly. He knew that that was most likely going to be the assumption. All the more reason to not fight. Then his ki would quickly give away exactly what he was. A demon. It would only add to his panic and hysteria. So best not to do anything to reveal himself just yet.

Majestic Sugar

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕪𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝟞
ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕪 "Kefi" | 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 "I have to go down there! But..." | 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 "Conflicted" | Profile

Dakon had been surprised at how calm the being was. He didn't even bat an eye at the knights coming forth. He felt nervous, being weaker than most, but he didn't want to just leave them going rampant. What if they were here to do much worse? They were already as intimidating as they were already, he could only imagine how it must be when he had to fight one. He didn't even know if he had the power to. He was starting to feel nervous around this guy, and he wasn't even completely sure why yet. Maybe it was how calm he was in the face of a possible problem threatening the planet. But then again, the man didn't even seem he was from this specific universe.

At the man's words, he went to say something, but realized he didn't exacty have a retort to give. He opened his mouth, then closed it, and frowned lightly. This guy honestly didn't care, huh. But he had a point. They weren't out right coming for them. They had just descended and were seemingly walking around on guard. He supposed they didn't have to specifically go after them, but what if these white knights attacked first? There were a lot of them around that could potentially cause problems. At the talk of the stronger ki signatures going missing, Dakon couldn't help but take notice of that too. Huh. The ki signatures that were in the direction of the tournament were indeed gone. Maybe they were there initially for that specific reason? The other warriors? Well, that gave Dakon less to do, but what he wanted to be stronger. Maybe white knights descending from above weren't very good to fight with on his first time really out and about. At the confirmation of the man stating he was indeed a god, Dakon stiffened. He was in the presence of someone quite powerful, and he didn't even take that into consideration! He hoped he didn't come off as rude or anything. However, it seemed a bit weird to not try and help.

As Dakon really took more of the man's ki into consideration, he realized he was able to sense the man being a demon. Dakon couldn't help but step back, looking even more nervous than before. His eyebrows arched in worry, and he looked everywhere but at the stronger male before him. Of course he didn't feel inclined to help. A demon wouldn't help. Dakon nervously looked over at the white knights that had now landed and took in a deep breathe. He didn't want to get his butt handed to him, so he sat down a bit of ways away from the other being. He didn't want to get too close, in fear of unleashing some sort of wrath from the white-haired ethereal man. "Well... if you're from this planet, you should at least try and help. They could overtake a-and possibly destroy the place." Dakon said, still quite nervous as he looked at the man. He didn't want to leave it as is, but he didn't know if he was strong enough to handle it alone. At least in the area they were in.

x
                                                              x
                                                              x

User Image 240/240
                                                              User Image 1,000/1,000
                                                              User Image 200/200
                                                              User Image 300/300

Stats:
                                                              xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 8
                                                              xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 6
                                                              xxxxx [ Defense ] 2
                                                              xxxxx [ Speed ] 5
                                                              xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 2
                                                              xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 3
                                                              xxxxx [ Stamina ] 3
                                                              xxxxx [ Ki ] 3

𝕆𝕆ℂ:
                                                              SarahHuchiga

Majestic Sugar

Timid Widow

11,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
↳ Planet Earth

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items