Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
A.U Kami's Lookout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:26 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

HP: 2850/2850 xx KP: 1200/1200xx SP: 2050/2050 xx BP: 3030

UNIVERSE 6 XXX NAMEKIAN WARRIOR XXX ???

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ※※※※※ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Seemingly his miniature speech actually turned out well to resolve both groups. Everyone has agreed to actually train under each god that has chosen them and everyone has their own motivation to not slack in the slightest. Luckily his answer came in but it came to the expense of a swerve he never thought he would hear. Even the fact that Volar and Daiko just straight disappeared in a midst of a light pillar. The telepathic message he received had his full attention. Short time left? Now the Namekian warrior had questions that demanded to be answered. Although the fact that everyone was still there was getting in the way and they needed to leave.

MOOD: Calm xxxxxCOMPANY: Daiko - Kami - Ingo - Ziber - Yosi - Celes - Spike - Volar - Maedas xxxxxOOC:

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 130
xx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 30
xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Offensive Action(s)

Combat Defensive Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:14 pm
User Image
"Born as a demon, trained on Earth.
I will evolve beyond any limits this universe puts in front of me."

Ziber
Soul Reforged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ziber was still down as his mind wondered, but it appeared he wasn't the only one who was effected by the words of this "God of Destruction" as the Hera also seemed to had been cut from what had been said. They both had their struggles that they were still going through, but he did wish the best for his friend as she had the better goal between the two, with his only wanting the death of Fridged. The frost demon's gaze moved to Seri as she declared that the god would be defeated by her, which he could see this happening as he had seen what she could do, and knew that Maedas was going to have one heck of a battle for the future. However, he couldn't help but think that even without his wish, the two of them, plus the other members of the dragon team, would have trained under the supreme kai after the assault from the group Fridged sent. After all, Ziber was one of the few wishes that had an additional condition, and the more he thought about it, he started to feel that his wish was wasted, now the training was shifted to something else. This continued to dwell in his mind as Daiko was the first to leave for his training, oddly leaving the God of Destruction behind. The frost demon had been cautious, as he had told Ringo that they might leave the planet, and if they did, he was free to do whatever he wanted to do as long as it didn't effect the lives of the others. He let out as sigh as he prepared himself to leave when the boy once again spoke up and demanded that Ingo take him to where his father was, implying that she knew where he was. Ziber, ready to go, and done dealing with what was going on, walked over to where the supreme kai was, placing his hand on her shoulder and wait for others to join him so they could leave, giving Spike a glare for his rudeness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I have been through enough pain as it is. it is time to change that.
I will use my power to forge my own destiny."

---->BP: 293,000<----
<--KP: 3110 / 3110 --><--HP: 3800 / 3800 --><--SP: 3520 / 3520 -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

Theme Song: Ziber's Return
Eighth Diviner

The Pixel Guru

killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

Quote:

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 70, TS: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 126, TS: +25 =151
xxxxx [ Defense ] 70, AO: +25 =95
xxxxx [ Speed ] 81, AO: +25=106
xxxxx [ Intelligence ] 173
xxxxx [ Reflexes ] 80 , AO: +25 =105
xxxxx [ Stamina ] 160, AO: +25 =185
xxxxx [ Ki ] 160, AO: 25 =185

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:02 pm
User Image
Great Gods of the Gods
BP: ????

The two would stand there as Ziber walked to their side and prepared himself. Ingo's body would tense up as she started a whooping cough, before looking back at him with bit of a twitch. "Th-that's one." She'd murmur. She felt something intense before Maedas stood up and stretched. They would step to Spike with arms crossed before making a plucking motion at them. "You're a real pest you know that right?" She'd start while standing infront of him and taking a bit a crossed look. "You can't just make demands at gods like that you half child, and besides. You're not important enough to take with us. Extra baggage and you're pretty rude so." Maedas would take in a swift inhale and make an exhale, blowing a gust that parts the skies, to send Spike flying to some other place on the forsaken planet. After which turning back to Ingo who stood up straight and held her arms out to the side. "We'll. . .Start as soon as we get to the location." She called while Seriyana, Yosi, Maedas, and Ziber glew. "Please, don't think it'll be easy, but you'll be prepared either way." She'd reassure before look at Scryew and waving her hand. "We'll see how far you all will come soon. . .Kai Kai~" She'd wave her hand as the group would disappear from the Earthly domain. Allowing Kami and Scryew to stand face to face with Kami's eyes closing. "Sadly, the higher up on the Godly chain you go, the less individuals tend to matter. . .And for that, I am content with only being here for the time being." He'd tell Scryew while walking to through the wreckage of Maedas's tantrum and slowly began to reconstruct it.

Ace Pilot Blitz
Eighth Diviner
DJSH9011
DragonYolk
The Pixel Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:32 am
User Image

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪Spike Bravo✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
(Profile)

| BP: 2150 | HP: 2600/2600 | KP: 1500/1500 | SP: 1300/1300 | Taser Battery: 100%/100% |

Current Mood: Normal Current Aura Color: White

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Spike responded to Ziber's glare and Medas' calling him a pest with "Sorry if I'm coming off as rude, but every lead on finding my dad has ended in "The supreme kai would know more", so who else am I suppose to ask if not her?" only to be met with a "You can't just make demands at gods like that you half child, and besides. You're not important enough to take with us. Extra baggage and you're pretty rude so." and an exhale that sends him flying off into the distance.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Out of Character Action(s)/ Notes:
[EXITING LOCATION]

Combat Actions:
Attacking Phase:

Defending Phase:

Maintenance & Other:

Stats:
[ Physical-Based Offense ] 0
[ Energy-Based Offense ] 120
[ Defense ] 50
[ Speed ] 70
[ Intelligence ] 136
[ Reflexes ] 70
[ Stamina ] 100
[ Ki ] 130

Quotes:
killer-wolf-kun
Ace Pilot Blitz
DragonYolk
DJSH9011
Eighth Diviner

The Pixel Guru
Crew

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:24 am
User Image

S c r y e w

With the blink, people began to leave one after the other. Scryew had realized there was absolutely no turning back. These gods were not to be messed with seeing how they just casually pushed a whole child off who knows how high lookout. Consider the ice broken. Though with Kami passing him to repair Maedas's antics. Key words of "time being" triggered the namekian back into the moment.

"Wait a minute! Time being? Short time left? Kami explain yourself. Where exactly are you going? What is happening that is shortening your life? Answer me!" Turning around in aggravation from the all-of-a-sudden news of what is going on. What about Aku and the Earth? Who's going to be guardian without Kami? What's gonna happen to the rest of the group...or possibly even Scryew himself? "You can't just drop off a bombshell like that and just casually act like it doesn't matter. What exactly is going on here?!"

MOOD: Calm xxxxxCOMPANY: Daiko - Kami - Ingo - Ziber - Yosi - Celes - Spike - Volar - Maedas xxxxxOOC:

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Ace Pilot Blitz

DragonYolk

DJSH9011

The Pixel Guru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:56 pm
User Image
Kami

The elder Namekian would stop as the tiles broken would seem to repair themselves while turning his head back a bit, seeing that the student's mind was now frazzled, and he was growing more concerned by the moment. "Don't go becoming so attached now, it's just destiny working it's course." He'd say while turning his head to the sky. "Don't fret over me passing, fret over the events unfolding and the Earth's Strongest Forces not being prepared." He would say while touching one of the trees on the temple's ground and pulling from his neck sash, a small bag of beans. He would toss the sage beans up and down before sighing and pointing to his chest. "I'll be informal with you, my job as guardian is coming to a close in the coming months. . .Atleast it is my prediction." His head turned slightly while his mouth furrowed. "The Earth's greatest treasures are soon to become their demise if I do not create the ultimate warrior out of you, and instill in you power greater than most mortals should have. As we go through out our training, I will reveal, more and more to you, though until the moment where you can stand in the pantheon of history as Earth's greatest warrior, I will devote most of my mental, physical, and spiritual power into making you into a divine."

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:30 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

It was only right where Scryew had thought that both he and Kami had reached some kind of common ground. Being able to truly be on one accord with each other and possibly kindle some kind of mutual respect as Namekian brothers, only to come to learn that his own life is expiring within months?! There was no way to hide the aggravation, after all that it took to get to this point.

But, despite all of this, Scryew understood that time is of the essence and the lives of not only himself but with everyone else are threatened and he needed to be ready. In order to do so, he needed to focus on this training. To become like him, like Ingo and possibly even Maedas...or at least his version of a divine. A strong exhale came as a result with conviction expressed in his face. "I put my life on this...I will not let you or anyone down. I will do all in my power to protect our home. Let's start." Giving a slight bow, accepting a new teacher. Though in the deepest of his thoughts...he will find a way to extend Kami's life.

MOOD: Calm xxxxxCOMPANY: Kami xxxxxOOC:

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:56 pm
User Image
Kami

Kami would nod his head slowly while walking to the edge of the look out and turning around to Scryew. His eyes coming in a different color than usual as he grips his wrist behind his back. "Then face me. . .All out. Right now." He'd call while the Look out would rise rapidly, pushing through the atmosphere, past the clouds, and to the midst of the space between the moon and earth. "We will see how much you need. . .before you're able to go about your first test." Kami called while Aku walked from the temple with his arms out. The clouds of Earth from around the temple rose to cover the space in a coat of oxygen while Aku glew. "Please, try not to make too much a spectacle. . ." Aku called while Kami for the first time, would let out a low growl, before turning it to a scream of power as it grows. The power would show in his ivory ki, stained with crimson before he would stop the rise in great power, and the kid disappeared before his gaze fell upon Scryew, and his pupils washed with scarlet before he got into his stance. "Allow us to begin."

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:47 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

IThe atmosphere between them both had changed. Not from the shift from where the lookout transitioned too, but from the feeling Scryew felt in his body. From the moment Scryew laid eyes on Kami, seeing the change in his demeanor before absorbing the scream of power that radiated off of him. Chills ran down Scryew's entire body at first. He can't even feel Kami's ki anymore. The scarlet color in his eyes stared down Scryew's soul initiating the beginning of this test. This training. This preparation.

T.P. 1- Brushing off the chills, this is what Scryew wanted. This is what he waited for, and now it is time for him to step up to the plate. He took his stance, steadying his breathing, before launching forward. Every step he took and every move he made had to count. Jumping up into the air, Scryew thrusts his hand forward, firing off an energy wave to his face.

MOOD: Anxious xxxxxCOMPANY: Kami xxxxxOOC:

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:44 pm
User Image
Kami

The Guardian would watch him as his eyes shook quickly, almost like they were vibrating as Scryew ran and his head followed his motions as he jumped up. Kami's eyes squinted as the blast came towards him as his squint would fire off a pressure that matched, and overwhelmed the blast greatly before dashing forward with his hands up in a cross like motion. The attack would slam into him at a speed beyond what was displayed in the days past. The attack made the barrier shake and crack. The bones of Scryew would be broken and his organs pierced by them as Kami frowned deeply. This collision causing Aku's arms to shake and his ki rise to repair it before his mouth would let out a message.

"You are in the realms of a martial artist the Earth will talk of for eons. .. But in the realms of the galaxy you are merely a warrior. . .and in terms of the realm, you are a spec of sand on the beach of mortality." He'd land back on the ground gently before getting back into his stance. His hand shooting a blast that would fly to Scryew to repair the damage done while he stood before him. "And I will turn that grain of sand into a boulder that can be seen from the fartherst reaches. . .But first you must overcome these odds. "

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:45 am
User Image

S c r y e w

T.P. 2 - The initial strike was null and void with a simple squint of his eyes. Scryew was shocked at the discovery that his move was completely useless. In what is a blink of an eye, Kami had appeared above him with an attack all ready to counterattack. This was a whole different person than Scryew had stepped up to before. With one strong attack, Scryew immediately collided with the floor of the lookout.

T.P. 3 - The collision was severely intense. It was a struggle just to get back up. Bones were broken, damaged organs making it hard for Scryew to even breathe properly. But he could hear and hear with clarity of Kami's full intentions. Kami shot a blast straight at Scryew, with the struggle to even move, the blast consumed him but instead brought him to a full recovery. What exactly did Kami go through to attain such power...and how much would Scryew have to go through to get to the same playing field? It doesn't matter...the fact is, he's going to get there!

T.P. 4 - Getting back up into his stance again. "I will move this boulder with all the strength I got." Pressing ki and force into his foot, Scryew propelled forward to go into a chain of attacks. He is a striker, his strength involves close combat. That's what he will go with. Throwing each strike with speed, hoping to land something.

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:33 am
User Image
Kami

Kami's eyes would lock onto him as he reacted to the recovery before his body began to pulsate with power and he dashed forward. His body moved slowly it seemed. The motion would avoid the chain as if they were predicted, though the god would just have the speed to counter the man's attempts to attack them. Kami's hands would move to swipe his arms, almost completely off, to dislodge them from his sockets before his body would flip backwards and kick up at the Namekian to dislocate his jaw, sending him into the top of the dome while dropping to his feet and sighing, adjusting his position back to the one he started in.

"If you truly want to move that across the sands, you will need to be powerful enough . . ."He'd call while his eyes shot a ray to him, repairing the damages once more. "Or Resilient enough to keep going after you've failed and failed and failed." He'd call out to the young namekian while Aku sighed and raised all 3 eye brows at them asking himself if he was going to last as long as the session would.

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:57 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

T.P. 5 - "I...I refuse to quit. I don't care how long it'll take me. I will beat you!" Shifting his breathing to that of a more controlled tempo, Scryew charged forward once more. Constantly changing his approach to even land a single hit. But with every attempt, the more Scryew continued to learn and subconsciously adapt. His vision was becoming more clear even with his body still struggling to keep up. It was almost as if every attempt, he learned more about the opposition in front of him. Scryew caught himself dashing past Kami with the attempt to strike him from behind the neck with his elbow. The next thing his brain could register was the broken arm and blood splattered across the floor he hovered over before being knocked back over to where he first started. Then it was recovery.

T.P. 6 - Getting up again, Scryew pressed forward, releasing consecutive ki blasts, utilizing them as a diversion to land a strong kick to the chest of Kami. A fuzzy shadow caught Scryew's eyes as his body broke down once again. "I cou- I could see..." His body with no feeling left in them bounce and slid across the flooring while his brain continued just to try to process such information. His eyes moved while trying to collect his thoughts before suddenly being engulfed by yet, another blast. Then it was recovery.

T.P. 7 - "Let us keep at it." The Namekian's body began to slowly generate electricity the more he had even attempted to stand back up. His body trembling and shaking. Almost pulsating to a degree as if he was trying to break out of a cage keeping him contained. His body grew firm yet relaxed. His eyes grew sharper yet calm like the sea. He finally decided that this was the best time as ever. In order for him to truly grow, he needed to break away from attachments like mercy...at least for the moment. In order to evolve, he needed to treat this as if it were life or death...either Scryew or Kami. The pulsating Namekian let out a sharp exhale in which as if it was a perfect transition, he burst forward lunging his hand forward that positioned itself like claws, with pure intentions to slash out at Kami's chest. On instinct, Scryew jolted out of the way, actually dodging a counter strike from Kami. Did he manage to actually defend himself? However, after catching that glimpse, he felt an improper landing, leading him wide open to be a victim to yet another fierce set of blows that not only ripped his clothing but also left holes, scars, and bruises all over his torso and legs. Scryew fell in the pool of his own blood with a smirk on his face before his skin greeting the Lookout flooring once more. He felt progress, he just needed to feel it once more. Yet another blast attacked him, rejuvenating his injuries, leaving Scryew to yet again struggle with getting back to his feet. Then it was recovery.

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Defense ] 100
xx [ Speed ] 100
xx [ Intelligence ] 118
xx [ Reflexes ] 100
xx [ Stamina ] 85
xx [ Ki ] 40

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)

Combat Passive Action(s)

killer-wolf-kun

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:34 pm
User Image
Kami

He would watch the constant attempts to attack the guardian of earth while the blows clashed and knocked away constantly between the two while his mouth curved into a smile. Aku was entertained by Scryew, he wasn't like the man he saw before, he was more accepting of his fate. This was a man who might be able to change fate. His hands would hold as the dome shook and his arms tensed, while looking up and through the cosmos. He'd see the hardwork of team dragon as they fought and sensed what was below as the next generation of warriors rose as well. His mouth let out a sigh and pant while turning his attention to many attempts Scryew was taking.

Kami's hand healing him the last time would make him move a hand forward and he gritted his teeth. "You are learning, but learning isn't enough. You will be put the test over this training, so don't let up for a second, don't be satisfied until you feel the completion of the portion, not results. Steel yourself for the future, and harden yourself with the past, in order to not repeat, but exceed it. . .Allow me to show you a touch of true power, for a namekian." He'd call out while holding his hands out to the side while motioning them in a slow movement, but the image of his arms were traced through the endless darkness behind him. The would split down the middle, and move like a wave before moving in repulsing circle like motions and going up in a snake like stance while he stepped forward. He'd push the hands forth in a jab like motion as the image of a dragon, no, The Eternal Dragon of Earth behind him as Kami's mouth opened and shot a large blast of flames which Aku would open half of the barrier to avoid damages,"Eternal Roar!" seeing as the blast was meant to move past Scryew. The power was tremendous though after, Kami would fall to his knee, eyes drawing blank as he coughed.

He'd shake a bit while panting and looking up to Scryew and continuing. ". . .It's a technique. . .Only Namekians. . .Of the Dragon Clan can use, and our ultimate defense. . .Though, you, Child of Earth, will soon learn that the warriors can become greater. . .Please. . .Give me a moment to regain myself, and continue to keep your body warm." He'd get out while his body seemed to slowly grow grey as his breathing slowed, and his ki surrounded him. He'd enter an odd petrified state while Aku closed the barrier before sitting down and crossing his arms while panting. "My cue for a break too. . . Keep going, I'm watching. You'll be here a while. "

Eighth Diviner

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Eighth Diviner
Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:13 pm
User Image

S c r y e w

HP: 2330/2330 xx KP: 1440/1440xx SP: 2290/2290 xx BP: 303,000

UNIVERSE 6 XXX NAMEKIAN WARRIOR XXX SUPER NAMEKIAN

T.P. 8 - "You are learning, but learning isn't enough. You will be put the test over this training, so don't let up for a second, don't be satisfied until you feel the completion of the portion, not results." Completion still felt like a road ahead of him than he had expected. He had only just recently managed to proceed forward just ever so slightly. Maybe that's just how it was for him, not in actuality. His raw natural ki spiked without warning as he stood. The shift in the air around him became violent like a spark in the clouds before a lightning strike. "I'm not giving up, not until I can stand on this grounds as your equal in that state...and then beat you." Scryew stated with a smile of gratitude and confidence. It may have been a portion but it was enough to prove that he was getting closer. The reach wasn't impossible and that was more than enough to raise his determination. His hands clenched as his muscles tightened, focusing on the surge of ki that came out of him. Scryew began to glow in white light as he did what he can to hold it in, to control himself. It was a struggle in itself but it took a bit of energy as he gasped for air a bit, resulting in a bit of tiredness. Something was off, he began to feel strange until being told by Kami that he wanted to show just a bit of a Namekian's true power...

T.P. 9 - Upon watching Kami perform such a collective set of motions, even with no wind...Scryew felt his clothing whisper in the wind, fluttering like feathers. He couldn't sense it but the feeling of the pressure moving in Kami's direction as if he was performing a black hole before a dragon appeared out and shot forward. Scryew, feet like ice, was rock solid with surprise and shock as the dragon of large flames shot past him. Even trying, the shake formed from his knees could not stop making an appearance. Such power was frightening. To think that members of the Dragon Clan wielded such power...

T.P. 10 - Scryew's eyes got lost in the shadows as his mind wandered after witnessing such a thing arguably close to greatness. The bar is set so high and he HAS to reach it, no he has to EXCEED it. There's far too much riding on the line for him to not exceed the barriers placed on him. A technique so powerful that Scryew won't be able to learn...could there be something he can learn that is relative to that very attack? Scryew couldn't help the frustration harboring in his soul. There's so much for him to walk into and where he's at now just wasn't going to cut it. He needs to elevate! He needed to evolve!

T.P. 11 - With Kami and Aku taking a moment to have a break, Scryew just stood there. Memories of his past up to this point ran through his mind. He had to think of everything he's witnessed up to this point. Everything that was stated, everyone he's met. They all taught him lessons he tended to overlook. Elder Guru...the one who gave him his freedom to leave home and expand upon himself. Freedom...he refused to accept until now. Hardening his feelings and yet accepting his state at the time there was nothing else for him at that moment. A strong exhale from that instance, delved a strong rift that his ki was generating. The memory of his old friend falling to the pits of evil while Scryew remained in fear over a brief instance of agony and defeat, accepting that he had to forgive himself to move forward. Another rift, a bright aura outlined the warrior this time as the power of his ki grew even larger as the rift became more apparent. The frustration he forged with the gap among his peers became each passing day. No matter how much he worked, they found ways to get an edge over him...Ziber, Daiko, Yosi, Seri...each one of them. Every single one of them holding a place in his heart...up to the moment of Viol sharing with him the fact that Scryew would lose his own life at the cruel hands of the future and the loss of the innocent of his own kind. The pain in just thinking about it...he had to accept it. Another strong exhale as the pictures of each memory grew stronger, Scryew finally accepting it as just one possibility of something that has yet to appear. Electricity generated out of thin air, gradually appearing around his body as the rift of his ki harbored his signature indigo-like color. Then the memories of all his interactions with Kami, memories of confusion, dwelled anger, and abandonment, the Namekian warrior took one more exhale of acceptance in finally letting such things go. For the dead weight no longer had a place in the path he was following...

T.P. 12 - "This is my home now...this is where I shall grow the most. This is where I carve my own destiny." Pulsating vibrations filled the void from the center of his feet that radiated from across the field, the white outline surrounding him burst in the surging ki from before, now with complete control. A perfect blend of Indigo and Silver surrounded Scryew as he poured his heart out. "I refuse to allow my own friends to leave me behind anymore, I will grow the strength I need to protect what matters...my friends, my home, my destiny. I will shift the course with my own strength!" An explosion encompassed over Scryew, generating a flash of light as the Namekian warrior, stepped into a new plane of strength, though seemingly no change from outwards, the growth from the inwards spoke volumes. Harboring electricity that surged all around him...Scryew has finally stepped into a new light, a new world one where he will be in control from here on out...

MOOD: Elevated & Calm xxxxxCOMPANY: Kami xxxxxOOC: Scryew Super Namekian Transformation - Approved Transformation Mastery via Anniversary

XXX。。。CHARACTER STATS

xx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 154
xx [ Energy-Based Offense ] 54
xx [ Defense ] 124
xx [ Speed ] 124
xx [ Intelligence ] 142
xx [ Reflexes ] 124
xx [ Stamina ] 109
xx [ Ki ] 64

[ - A c t i o n - ]
General Action(s)