Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Manda's Unedited June Customs (winners pg 5!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:35 pm
Entry Tag: (LunaRei_SilverBlood | Minicorn | Solo Custom)

HONEY I SHRUNK THE PONY! I shall call it Mini-me.

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Minicorn
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: • New Concept - Mock Breeding

WIP Needed? If you want too~ But not needed.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: -
Face: -
Mane: -
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Mother - Starlet & Father - Amon Murray The Story Weaver

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: -
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: CC - Lifemate

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: CC from: Sun & Moon hairsticks / Complimenting beaded bracelets / Complimenting lantern / 3 studs earings / Sea stars (feel free to mix and match ect. Whatever you think looks best on them!)
Custom Items: -
Reference Image(s) for Items: -

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Breed: Minicorn
Temper: Remove
Mate: - Remove this from the tag
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Lifemate  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:48 pm
Entry Tag: (Mahogany Sunset | Seathi | Solo)

Soquili Species: Seathi
Body Build: Seathi
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Erik Thurgilson of the Last Kingdom
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Themed after perhaps this painting - murky & bright blues with some tinges of green. I like the idea of the silhouette of a ruined ship or underwater scene on his lower half. His belly and chest could be a brighter blue as like an underbelly marking, perhaps with some diamonds like this? On his neck below his hair, some faded black knotwork tattoos, cc design, possibly including a bird, because that's what already appears to be there. Slim, faded silvery scars spiderwebbed acoss his body.
Face: Eye color: Clear sky blue. Eyebrows: Slightly darker than hair color. Inner ear: slightly darker blue than main color. Kohl-lined eyes & facial hair to match him! If you can splice it and make it work, I will be a happy happy Maho. Beard, mustache, errything. Including the little bead? maybe something from a tabard connector or something.
Mane: Blonde. Erik on right, more refs below. If that style doesn't suit you, in can be any kind of man bun really, but it should have a tiny bit of Viking hair bling in it <3 Ideas for splicing: the pulled back forelock on the tight braid regular male hairstyle combined with one of the knots. I am also okay with Uhtred's hairstyle since it's more accurate to the time period (long long hair) and might even prefer it? Would it be okay if I saw both before deciding?
Link. For this style, I'd say the same first steps with the tight braid and a knot, along with the seathi long hair template?
Tail: All seathi tail/back fins, possibly slightly tattered with tiny holes in them if that falls under unedited. CC design, something matching?
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC continuing body pattern, black hooves? If you can make any fluffier fetlocks work, like the CYO fetlocks, I will continue to be a very happy Maho xD
Reference Image(s): Erik 1 Erik 2 xxx xxx more hair & tattoo ref

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: All seathi tail/back fins, slightly tattered with tiny holes in them. CC design, something matching? NOTE: no nixie anything, please!
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: itemless version, please?

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: I'd like him to have a little vest with furred shoulders and some gauntlets based off the ones he had on the show: xxx, xxx. Possibly made with the furs from tabard & hoods? I understand if the vest isn't possible, but would gladly take a little ruff of fur around his shoulders. I would also like him to have a teeny tiny axe hanging from a necklace (an approximation of Thor's hammer), preferably from the handle.
Reference Image(s) for Items:  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:09 pm
Entry Tag: Teh Cheryl | Regular | Solo

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original

WIP Needed? Yes please!

Body: Main body is primarily very dark gray (a bit darker than Imperio). An image of a red/orange/black dragon is wrapped around its body, with its head facing his front leg and wings spread like on Invictus (or really, wherever a dragon will fit so it's up to you). Both wings should be visible, with the tail of the dragon snaking down to wrap around one of the back legs. The dragon itself should be either covered in flames or just have hints of it trailing along its body, with its mouth open as though roaring. It's eye should be a crystal blue. Specifics of the anatomy of the dragon are up to the colorist but inspiration can be found in the references.

ALSO: Exact position of the dragon on the body is also subject to the colorist, with the only restriction that it is not completely identical to either Imperio, Invictus, or Crucia.

Trails of soft flames and smoke should be hinted along its legs and (maybe) along the neck, similar to Imperio. Dunno, wherever some color fits in. CC all the extra markings as you see fit (runes or flames or whatever strikes your fancy!)

Eyes should be a bright fire red. .

Mane: Spliced. Kind of a mix between wild and dream braid? (potentially the 'top of neck' portion of Medium or Long Braid, with the bangs of wild and a mix of any mane types that fall behind the neck?) I'd like his neck to be visible if possible, like Imperio, but for him to hair hair in front of his eyes. He's meant to have kind of a rogue-ish Bohemian carefree look. Maybe will a few small, random thin golden chains mixed in with beads or gems, but limited or no feathers. Colors should be the crazy mess of orange/red/yellow to match Imperio's.

Tail: Long 2. Black with trails of flames on them them like Imperio.

Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves, no fetlocks.

References : [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 1 ] [ Dragon 3 ] [ Mask Inspiration 1 ] [ Mask Inspiration 2 ]
[ Imperio, who is his son with Crucia ]

~*~ Trading Post Items ~*~
Dream Catcher :: CC'd colors.
Dream Catcher Feathers :: Same as feathers on tag.
Splice any other items that might strike your fancy--I'm fond of chains and gems being draped in and over hair or the back or wherever!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:47 am
Entry Tag: (belloblossom | Hippogryph/Unicorn | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: - Hippogryph/Unicorn
Concept Origin: Pet from another shop
WIP Needed? Yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Charcoal-black with silver speckles/spots along her back and dusting her flanks.
Face: Charcoal-black with silver freckles along her nose and cheeks. On her upper eyelids only, she has blue-purple blended gradient eye shadow. Her inner ears are the same blended gradient and her eyes glow silver.
Mane: Spliced. Semi CC - Wavy, elegant, long, fancy. Purple-blue gradient.
Tail: New unicorn tail (the one that looks kinda lion-y) Charcoal-black tail, hair at end is purple-blue blended gradient.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Charcoal-black fetlocks. Front silver claws. Back silver hooves.
Reference Image(s): Pet Cert Pet Uncert

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Stock hippogryph wings. Primary feathers (the long ones) are purple-blue blended gradient. The feathers closest to the body (I think they're called secondary feathers?) are charcoal-black with silver speckles.
Fins: n/a
Other Notes: Please NO claw/leg scales or face/leg feathers on this gryph! Thanks! <3

Trading Post Items: Spliced items to make her look more celestial (stars, moons, etc) this can come in the form of jewelry, a small cape with a clasp or anything you think is cute/elegant! heart
Reference Image(s) for Items: Starry Necklace Cresent Moon Hair Comb Moonstone Necklace??

... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner: belloblossom
Familiar Name: Starla
Familiar Breed: Hawk
Familiar Gender: F
Familiar Temper: TBD
Familiar Description: Hawk with satchel pack. Satchel is charcoal-black base with silver accents. Hawk is based off of a violet-backed starling. Slim crest. Yellow eyes. Purple-blue iridescent wings, head, throat and back. White chest, underbelly and feather legs. Grey-black legs. Another ref pic.
Accessory color: CC

Edit Level: Unedited

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ABVirus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:26 am
Entry Tag: (ABVirus | Unicorn/Regular | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Soquili Species: - Unicorn/Regular
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Loved, but not needed.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Based off of a sugar skull and made to be the familiar of Isabelle. Her body base is dark purple with gold skeletal markings on her body entire body (into her legs included) Around her body are flowers around the markings (roses entwined with bones is my main aesthetic) as well as rose accessories.
Face: Her face will be that of a sugar skull's in the way that it'll have the markings of a horse skull, but will have the eye "makeup" markings that flower around from the eyes (see ref.) Additional markings can be added by the colorist.
Mane: Spliced. Long, wavy hair that's black with gold highlights. Thick and voluminous, this hair has an elegant "lady like" look to it.
Tail: Spliced. See mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark purple fetlocks with gold skeleton markings on side until they reach the hooves. Gold hooves.
Reference Image(s): Isabelle - Familiar Sugar Skull Facial Design Suggestion 1 Bones and roses Potential Color Palette Sugar Skull Facial Design Suggestion 2

Horn(s): Original stock unicorn horn. Gold.
Other Notes: No unicorn traits other than the horn.

Trading Post Items: Spliced items. Flowers in the mane and tail, flower necklaces and around the rest of the body. Also bone accessories. Flowers and bones forever.
Reference Image(s) for Items: I trust you to CC.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:26 am
Entry Tag: (Caitlyn Hellstorm | Uni-Kalona | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Unicorn and Kalona
Body Build: War (no nose)
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Black with silver 'wispy' (look at the reference) stripes going from face down to back and hind legs (none on front legs). 3 rainbow colored celtic markings on her leg facing us
Face: ice blue (glowing if possible) among black (look at plushie to see what I am talking about) with some wispy looking silvery tiger stripes around the face
Mane: Long Braid. Cream blond with darker blond tips
Tail: Long Braid. Cream blond with darker blond tips
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black fetlock with silver hooves
Reference Image(s): Dinah plushie

Horn(s): Regular Unicorn horn. Glowing ice blue
Wings: Kalona wing style 4 (ragged). Colorist choice as long as it matches the theme
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

KandiCarnage

Naughty Krampus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:05 am
Entry Tag: (KandiCarnage | Minicorn | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Minicorn
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: rainbow on black, CC markings
Face: roman nose, raccoon markings around eyes, otherwise CC
Mane: premade curly, CC colors
Tail: premade braided 1, CC colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock long fetlocks, CC colors
Reference Image(s): rainbow palette idea

Horn(s): stock horn, CC colors
Wings: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:34 am
Entry Tag: (Thalea | Hippogryph | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User Image
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Concept Origin: New Concept – Plushie

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Color/markings CC based off plush; Feather fetlocks are CC if you think they will look good
Face: Color/markings CC based off plush; Cheek feathers are CC if you think they will look good
Mane: Color/markings CC based off plush; Regular hippogryph mane
Tail: Color/markings CC based off plush; Peacock tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC based off plush
Reference Image(s): Plushie

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Wings are CC if you think they will look good
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: If possible, to have trading post items look in this fashion [x]. The insignia is a skull with a crown upon it. The Midevil tabard colors are red and black (or CC colors that will match with him that are still dark) And the chains (if able to have those somehow) are silver.
[Tabards & Chains]
Alternate Tabard design/[x] - except the colors would be switched, the pattern (if having trouble seeing on the cloth, it is the same pattern on her legs) would be in black and the cloth in red.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sir Evil Something Or Other (I will name him when I see him, i'm having trouble coming up with a name x.x )
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Dark Knight
Temper: Immoral
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Wildfire
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:23 am
Entry Tag: (Summer Raaven | Minicorn | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): Summer Raaven
Breed: Minicorn
Level of Edits: Unedited

Reason you do not want to fill out the above form: Time (by the time I get home I'll forget...)

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:26 am
Entry Tag: (Alanna the Pirate Queen || Mutant-Angeni-Ceyrnei || Solo Custom)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Soquili Species: Pawed Bear Mutant / Angeni / Cerynei
Body Build: Warhorse - Leg Down if possible with war-build
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I want him to have a pale body, like bleached bone, and a variety of inuit-style patterns and designs on his body. Please bare in mind that the pet ref I made is just my really really poor attempt at coloring. I am not an artist. Please don't feel like you even have to remotely follow my actual design... it was just for you to see vaguely what I was thinking and what colors I was imagining. You are welcome to add and take away colors and designs as you wish.
Face: Stock warhorse expression, same style of markings and colors as body (see ref). Bright blue eyes, other details CC.
Mane: This will be a splice of three styles if possible... the "Knots w/ Fringe" mane, using the "Long Braid" fringe for the forehead, and then the "Weaved" style along the sides of the knots.
Tail: Cerynei -- Moose tail -- color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws - black claws. If -any- of the fetlocks are compatible with the bear paws, use them--> the furrier the better!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Cerynei-- Bull-moose horns - natural colors ((Not in ref cause I suck at drawing horns ))
Wings: Angeni style 2 - see ref image above
Other Notes: No head or ankle wings

Trading Post Items: Sharktooth leg item, arrowhead necklace, sharktooth & single feather earring
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A -- CC all colors

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Not Full Angeni  

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:31 pm
Entry Tag: Revel1984 || Kalona/Suti || Solo

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Soquili Species: - Kalona x Ulun'Suti
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: Plushie Gift
WIP Needed? nope.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref
Face: see ref
Mane: see ref for colours - Curly Mer Option for either gender chosen
Tail: see ref - Suti Tail Blades option.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I love fluffy fetlocks, CC on which you use.
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Suti Branched Horns
Wings: Kalona Wing Style 3 (CC if ragged or smooth)
Other Notes: If cc'd as female I would love the leg up pose please.

Trading Post Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Plushie Cert  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:47 pm
Entry Tag: (Fatal Irony| Unicorn |Twins)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See References - male is darker twin, female is lighter. If there is a way to splice in fluff, anywhere and everywhere would be nice!
Face: See References - note that the eyes do not have Sclera. (no whites) or pupils. Fluff if you can! Beard on the male, please!
Mane: Preference to the mer hairstyle Wild or Curly or Windswept but feel free to splice and do what looks good smile
Tail: The newest curly uni tail, that looks similar to the reference image smile
Hooves/Fetlocks: The fluffiest stock fetlocks you can! (Maybe the draft fetlocks?)
Reference Image(s):

User ImageUser Image

Horn(s): Curved Style, Corkscrew, or whatever looks good
Other Notes: Feel free to play around with them!

Trading Post Items: CC, if any! Feel free to add things like flowers or bones or feathers or whatever
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:41 pm
Entry Tag: (sheepcakes | Flutter | Solo Custom)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: - Fultter
Concept Origin: my OC turned collection pet
WIP Needed? No ty <3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Just green like the refs, fairly simple, if you'd like maybe an MLP style cutie mark of a snailshell?
Face: gold eyes, brown antenna, CC the rest from the refs
Mane: medium, pink like the ref
Tail: curly, same color as the main
Hooves/Fetlocks: hooves cc & brown, fetlocks cc & pink
Reference Image(s): my OC Xedrii, Matope ref, My Little Pixel Pony ref, Star*Chasers ref, My Little Phony ref, Animal Crossing: Big City ref & Equestria!POP ref. As you can see from the refs there is some wiggle room on design. The most important bits are green body, gold/yellow eyes, horns/antenna/hooves are brown and mane/tail/maybe extra fluff bits are pink. Overall I do prefer a simplistic design for her, but something like dapples or other subtle markings are perfectly fine to add.
For expression, she is pretty serious in some of her incarnations, and a prankster in others. So either of those would work.

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings - style 1
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales - n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: I'd like antenna please, pennantenna

Trading Post Items: ---
Reference Image(s) for Items: ---

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: This is my design, based on an OC I have.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:20 pm
Entry Tag: (-MoomoolatteCha- | Cery/Angeni/Suti | Solo)

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

Soquili Species: - Cery,Angeni,Suti
Concept Origin: Original design?
WIP Needed? Yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC, Close to looking like Daleson is all i ask.
Face: CC ^
Mane: CC
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long, CC
Reference Image(s): Soq Daleson

Horn(s): Prefer Suti over Cery, CC
Wings: CC
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: If chosen any, look similar to Daleson's.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Mind said I could use him where ever i wanted.

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/a  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:40 pm
Entry Tag: (RadiantRose Midnight | Hippogryph Crossbreed | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Hippogryph Crossbreed
Concept Origin: Original Design/Ace Pride?
WIP Needed? Not needed but if you want to send one that's fine too!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body colors will be the colors of the Ace Pride Dragon, markings will be Rainbow Leopard spots on the back/neck/face and dripping down onto the legs a little bit. On the bottom of the legs if you could put a musical Clef with some Music notes in Rainbow that would be lovely.
Face: Bring the Leopard spots onto the face as well, CC placement, Make the eyes a swirly Purple blend that glow purple? No Beak. Feather Cheeks. For the second twin the only difference is the eye color and maybe invert the rainbow? (So if red was on top then red is now on the bottom?) For twin two the eye color should be a Glowing Blue Swirls.
Mane: Please Splice together a Long Mane of Hair and Feathers. Please make it either lay on the ground or at the very least touch the ground. Put some Rainbow Highlights/strands throughout the mane. Base mane colors should be the colors of Ace Pride.
Tail: Peacock tail with some Hair underneath it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front Scaled Claws, Make the claws Rainbow glow if possible. Feathered Fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Ace Pride Colors, Ace Pride Dragon, Rainbow Leopard Spots, Rainbow Music Clef.

Wings: Hippogryph Wings, Mix the Purples together for the base wing colors, maybe with some leopard spots brought into the feathers, The tops of the wings should be the Silvery Grey or white Pride color. (Basically the wings from the Ace Pride Dragon Above)

Trading Post Items: If you can splice together a flower cape off one shoulder (Preferably the right/outside shoulder) that would be fantastic, Flowers anywhere else you can think of, Flowers should be Ace Pride Colors with a few rainbow Roses mixed in randomly, and Ribbons, ribbons are fun too!! Also, can we add a lantern hanging from the end of her wing?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Flower Cape, Flower cape 2, Rainbow Roses Rainbow Roses 2 (Not the Reference uses more greens, but if it could be mostly flowers that would be fantastic! <3)

-- Existing Pets --

For the second twin the only difference is the eye color and maybe invert the rainbow? (So if red was on top then red is now on the bottom?) For twin two the eye color should be a Glowing Blue Swirls.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff