Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Mission Archive
Team Side Mission - A Thrifty Bazaar Megadventure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 am
TerashiLeonGoken
SubonicXP

"Hey, Sub, you've got a way to get across, right?" Keiko asked, letting Natalia out of her ball. If Sub was without a way to cross water, Keiko was willing to let him ride Natalia. The only thing was, she wasn't sure if Natalia could carry the weight of two humans. If anything, she'd let Sub go first, then have Natalia come back for her.

"I got Pallas to carry me over, but thanks for the offer." Sub said to Keiko, giving her a thumbs up before releasing his Mandibuzz. "Take me across girl." He told the bird who then promptly grabbed a hold of his shoulders with her talons (thankfully he wore a good thick vest) and proceeded to carry him across.

Before long Sub would catch up with the others, finding himself standing by Amaranth and looking up at the imposing gate. "Hm, dark...drab...intimidating...I like it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:24 am
After making sure Sub was okay, Keiko hopped on Natalia's back and let the Xatu fly her over the river, setting her down behind the other Snagems, where Po Town awaited. "Oh, Arceus. When was the last time any of these buildings were properly cleaned? They even keep the bills paid in this dump?" Keiko asked, not aware of who was watching.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:24 pm
Darksol88

Odd looked at those surrounding him then to the older female and shook his head. "You have no idea what exists beyond what your eyes can see." He told her rather plainly. "And I have no interest in joining your lot." With that said, he looked back at the Pangoro whose Quash still held him as if to tell it that he wanted to be released.

"I'll leave peacefully as long as no one gets in my way again." He told the group at large, hoping they would simply release him and let him go. He needed to figure out where he was, if the others had received his message to come for help and where, if he was even still around, Dull might have gone off to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:07 pm
Dangling from the Dragonite's ankle, Leslie would look forward curiously towards the two grunts pulling on their beanies before the rain hit her from her dangling and somewhat vulnerable position she was in. "Get this big yellow sucker moving! I'm gonna rust down here!" Leslie shouted up at Tristan, shivering slightly against the rain.

"Yeah, we just picked you up after we initiated Orson there." Richard told their 'captive', looking to his Pangoro to let it know to stop the quashing. It seemed to listen to the non-verbal command with ease, letting Odd return to accessing his powers. Jamie wouldn't really respond, continuing to poke carefully at Odd with the Dark Gem stick out of sheer instinct rather than any actual malicious intent. "Wait! I'm a henchman!? I just thought this club came with a cool outfit for membership!" Orson shouted in surprise, turning towards Richard as he processed the entire conversation. "And stop calling me Orson, damnit! I know my name isn't the coolest but there's nothing wrong with Beauregard. Especially with how I shorten it." The hybrid protested, the bandanna that had been covering his face falling during his small rant. If Odd was paying attention, he would see a very familiar face now before him.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:25 pm
When we arrived on the other side of the body of water and made some distance, Tristen and I landed and eventually we took notice to a large structure close by. If the large walls that made this place look like Fort Knox wasn't enough, it was how dreary the weather has gotten in a grand hurry. Ominous was being too kind. "...this place looks like hell." I said to no one in particular. I didn't remember this place being bad. In fact, I remember this place being a quaint little surburbia, albeit out of place in a region like this. It was one of those places where the mid-upper to upper class resided to get away from the coast lines and such. Not...this...are we in the right place?

I took out my SNAG to check our location. Yea, this was...Po Town...just...what the hell am I looking at. Did those thugs make their way into those walls? Hell, for that matter, how? As I contemplated that, Tristen looked over towards Leslie, then looked back towards me. "Blizz, do Mawiles rust?" Tristen asked me, more of a concern towards his own Mawile that he did bring along.

"Huh? Oh. Uh, no. They don't. Leslie is being a drama queen." I said. "Very few Pokemon actually do. Steelix and Magnemite lines come to mind right off hand...uh...stay here, Tristen. I'll scout ahead real quick. I took flight once again, scaling the wall and landing for the top. I took a quick shake of the head to clear some of the water then looked down towards the area before me, if not for the lay of the land but to see if I could spot the two grunts that ran off from us.

My SNAG went off. I took it out and answered. "Well? What do you see, Blizz?" Tristen spoke from the other end.

"Welllll..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:17 pm
TerashiLeonGoken

SubonicXP

Blizzard120

Reno Vantas
Leslie

"I wonder if your mouth rusting means you wouldn't be so loud," Amaranth remarked, doubting that a Mawile of any sort rusting was a common occurrence and figuring the assessment that Leslie was being a drama queen was a sound one.

Up where Blizzard had flown to, he would see the duo just as they went through the gate down below, closing it as they came in. The town below was seeing just as much rain as the route leading to it, but it otherwise didn't look to be it too bad of straits. The duo going through wouldn't be the only two dressed like them, though few were bold enough to stand out in the rain even for a good reason. One in particular sat on top of a pickup, oddly positioned in the middle of town rather than in one of the driveways. For that matter, it didn't look like too many of the town's normal inhabitants were around, but with it raining like it was, the reasons for this were debatable. A few attempts at graffiti could be seen on the roads and a couple of alleyways, each of them in varying degrees of failure. None of it looked like a finished piece of "art," some of it washed away and others simply stopped part way despite having a chance to actually dry for once. For some reason, the Pokemon Center looked to be the worst off of any place. Its lights were off and a few windows were broken alongside the door being left wide open. Blizzard's angle, however, meant he wouldn't see much more than this.

At the farthest end of the town was a much larger house than the rest, practically a mansion by comparison. A lot of what graffiti existed seemed to be more focused there than anywhere else in the town, but just as before, none of it looked like much more than splotches on the ground and outer walls. Someone could be seen walking inside with a Grimer of some sort, but it didn't look to be anywhere near as purple as the so-called garden variety. If Odd was around, it surely wasn't out in the rain.

Requiem of Whyspers

Reno Vantas
Richard and Jamie tie a Beau

Speaking of Odd, the woman shrugged again and recalled her Salazzle, offering surprisingly little resistance for what looked like a group of thugs. "Fine, you've got your reasons. Let him go, he must have somewhere he can stay," she said as she moved to the side to avoid being in Odd's way. It'd be around this time that the girl from before came in, odd Grimer following close behind. She'd stop near the woman to whisper something, causing her to turn for a second. "What do you mean, you saw someone fly over the wall?" More whispering would come soon after. "You've got this? Alright, I'll leave it to you."

Watching as she and the Grimer went upstairs, she looked to Odd once again. "You with another crew or something? You know what, doesn't matter. Just go. You should have enough time to get out of town and catch up with whoever you've gotta catch up to. Be quick." She'd soon turn to go upstairs herself, hoping the rest weren't about to do anything too stupid but expecting the worst.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:38 pm
Darksol88
"I wonder if your mouth rusting means you wouldn't be so loud," Amaranth remarked, doubting that a Mawile of any sort rusting was a common occurrence and figuring the assessment that Leslie was being a drama queen was a sound one.

Up where Blizzard had flown to, he would see the duo just as they went through the gate down below, closing it as they came in. The town below was seeing just as much rain as the route leading to it, but it otherwise didn't look to be it too bad of straits. The duo going through wouldn't be the only two dressed like them, though few were bold enough to stand out in the rain even for a good reason. One in particular sat on top of a pickup, oddly positioned in the middle of town rather than in one of the driveways. For that matter, it didn't look like too many of the town's normal inhabitants were around, but with it raining like it was, the reasons for this were debatable. A few attempts at graffiti could be seen on the roads and a couple of alleyways, each of them in varying degrees of failure. None of it looked like a finished piece of "art," some of it washed away and others simply stopped part way despite having a chance to actually dry for once. For some reason, the Pokemon Center looked to be the worst off of any place. Its lights were off and a few windows were broken alongside the door being left wide open. Blizzard's angle, however, meant he wouldn't see much more than this.

At the farthest end of the town was a much larger house than the rest, practically a mansion by comparison. A lot of what graffiti existed seemed to be more focused there than anywhere else in the town, but just as before, none of it looked like much more than splotches on the ground and outer walls. Someone could be seen walking inside with a Grimer of some sort, but it didn't look to be anywhere near as purple as the so-called garden variety. If Odd was around, it surely wasn't out in the rain.

"Well, what do you see Blizz?" Tristen asked over the SNAG.

"...this place couldn't look drearier and I'm not even sure if the rain is making it look that way. This place looks like a mess. I don't see electricity running, not even in the Pokemon center, graffiti is everywhere...and I still don't understand what this freakin' wall is for! The hell!? That said, apparently skulls are a big theme with these guys, I guess."

"Why's that?" Tristen asked through his SNAG.

"That's all I see...these guys are wearing tackly skull based gear. Are they supposed to be goth or something? I don't get it. THere are a few of them dotted out here and there in this weather. Not too many of them that I can see. If they get uppity, I don't see them of any issue. Like, at all. I can't see how Odd ended up missing because of these posers."

"Maybe these guys had help?" Tristen asked.

"That had to have been some help. Alright, I'm done looking, I can't see to much further because of all of this weather, but at the very least, I see you guys going on through. I'll see you in a second." I said, hopping down and landing back down on the ground nearby the Snagems. "I think I saw two of those guys head up that way, but this place is enclosed and what I could tell, it didn't seem to be that large. If Odd is here, he can't be far." I said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:01 pm
Leslie would glare indignantly at the other Snagems griping at her. She wasn't sure what rain was going to do to here and she didn't want to be the first poor, dumb sap to be rusted stiff because of it. Aiming another vine to the wall, Leslie would feel it shoot over the wall before eventually latching onto something. Giving a few tugs, Leslie would feel herself being reeled in by Willow before eventually reaching the wall. Scrambling her way up to the top, she surveyed the area before declaring. "What a dump."

Richard would return his Pangoro cautiously, reaching over to take away the Dark Gem stick from Jamie to prevent any more poking of the strange man. "Alright, as long as everything is cool, you are free to go. I guess." Jamie told the channeler, finally knocked out of his stupor.

Glancing between the two groups that now stood out quite directly, Beau would glance towards the woman before sheepishly sidling over beside Odd. "Sorry, but I think someone besides him needs to go along in order to make sure that they know exactly how much of a misunderstanding this is. Hate to have the guys in our group go guns blazing for no reason." Beau explained, slowly trying to push Odd towards the door as he continued to speak. "But, before we make this a clear divide between our groups, can I get partial; membership here still? I really like it here and no one in the other group likes just kicking back regularly and blowing stuff up."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:18 pm
Keiko sighed at the sorry state of affairs, looking up at Blizzard. "So, what do we do? Sneak around and hope we find Odd? I doubt charging in will do us much good. I mean, the place looks anything but fortified, but there's a lot of them in there, and who knows? Maybe their leader isn't a complete idiot. Unless there's some third option I'm not seeing. Either way, standing around outside isn't gonna get Odd rescued."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:24 am
Darksol88

Reno Vantas

Odd slowly nodded as he was released at last. These lot were a lot more amicable than he'd been expecting. Resisting the urge to point out how pathetically un-ganglike they were, he started to turn and leave when other events started to sink in.

"Wait a second... Beau? What are you doing with these clowns?" And then the reasoning came. "Nevermind. Question already answered." Following a quick palm to the face, he'd grab Beau by the back of his shirt and start dragging him toward what he assumed was the exit. "Let's go." He'd had enough of this by now. He had no idea where he was except somewhere in Alola at this point and wanted to get somewhere he was actually familiar with in a hurry.

Outside with the others, Lykas had foregone the battles the others had partaken in in favor of trying to figure out where his boyfriend was. Now, standing outside the walls of Po Town, he felt a familiar spark inside. "Odd's in there, somewhere, for sure." He spoke up, assuring the others they had found the place but mostly just trying to calm himself down.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:20 am
"Well, that answers that question, at least. Guess the only one to ask now is how we get to him," Keiko shrugged, refusing to make eye contact with Lykas for now. She knew she owed him an apology for earlier, but also knew that now was probably not the best time for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:53 am
Blizzard120

Reno Vantas
Leslie

TerashiLeonGoken

"She's right," Amaranth spoke up, overhearing Blizzard's relay and taking out her own SNAG after Keiko's comment. "We can stand out here all we want, but if we're getting Odd back, maybe we should just go into town? The gate didn't look like it was locked..." Cautious, she moved towards the gate and noticed that was indeed unlocked. If there was a lock on it in the first place. She'd walk on through, leaving the gate open for anyone else who wasn't able to fly above it or otherwise do their best Spinarak Man impression.

Leslie, however, would get a message from GRAY. "If it'll make you feel any better, I'll prepare a tub full of rust remover and you can roll around or drink it or whatever it is you wish to do with it. Perhaps another award in ignorance will be in order. I'll even put it next to our other one. Beau should be thrilled to no longer be alone."

Reno Vantas
The numbskulls

Requiem of Whyspers

"We'll see," she'd remark with gritted teeth, stopping for a second. "I'm not much for someone in two crews, you get me? Feels like one of us gets screwed and we don't need to band together, do we?" Despite her tone, she didn't seem to be too upset about it as she resumed her ascent up the stairs. "For now, go if you think it'll help. And lose the threads too, while you're at it." Whether that was out of concern for giving the wrong image or a glimpse into what she truly thought, she wouldn't be saying.

Either way, it seemed that Odd and Beau wouldn't need to worry about being forced to stay and were free to go. Maybe. One couldn't be certain of the other guys outside.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:57 am
"Ya'll talk too much. By the time we find Odd he'll probably already have offered their souls to one of Giratina's apostles." Sub stated as he walked on through the open gate after Amaranth opened it up, more worried about Odd's kidnappers than the channeler himself. He could hold his own. Once on the other side Sub took in his surrounding as he glanced around, the dreary weather making the almost war torn city look like something out of a horror movie, he was just waiting for some undead abomination to come rushing out from behind a building, though considering Odd is the one kidnapped he wouldn't be too surprised to find some sort of denizen of the underworld wandering around, summoned by the channeler.

"You think this town is up for grabs? Would make a killer base for here in Alola. Personally I would raise the walls a few more feet and put some barbwire on top of them but other than that this place is perfect. I wonder who I have to talk to about procuring this property. Maybe it's governed by castle defense rules, if that's the case then I wonder who I have to send to the guillotine." He said with a smile, though quickly remembering Keiko's earlier outburst and made sure to turn around to face the girl and explain himself. "Though I'm just kidding...of course."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:16 am
"Like I said earlier, do whatever you want," Keiko shrugged, having had her fill of Sub antics for the time being. She still respected him as the team's leader, and if she could tell he was getting serious, she'd play along. But for now, it felt like he was just playing around. "All I care about right now is helping Odd."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:41 pm
As we crossed the gates and I started to get deeper, I started to sense a few presences abound beside the Snagem entourage. Dotted and far apart, the thugs that resided in this ran-down town were minding their own business, it seemed like. But then there were a couple that stood out. They weren't Pokemon; they're not that strong as one that I can feel. But strong enough to register a bit greater than the rest that are scattered about. One of which I only assume can be Odd. I didn't recognize the other presence though off hand...seemed roughly on par as far as presence is concerned compared to Odd, maybe slightly less, hard to tell; it was far enough away to not be able to tell. Either way, it's strange. Maybe these skull guys did get help after all. But from who? And why?

"Blizz? Something wrong?" Tristen asked as he watched me stare off seemingly into space for several seconds. "You're getting that look again."

"What look?"

"You sensing stuff." Tristen said.

"Yea, I am...though, not sure what to make of it. I think Odd is here, but there's...someone else..."

"Will he be a problem?"

"Don't know. He doesn't seem that strong that I can tell. I could maybe easily take him. Really..." I looked at the rest of the crew for a second to assess that a little further. "Really I think any one of us could. But then again, surprises are known to happen. Just keep an eye out." I said, taking out a Pokeball and getting it at the ready.  
Team Mission Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff